[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

@ryuseolnims

I have to remind you that you need not quote the picture. Please remove it. Hehehe... let us follow the rules.

Anyway i did understood what you meant. It's not easy for us. Not just because we idolize her but those past photos of her is her privacy. We have no right or whatsoever to make her past photos went viral. People sometimes need to respect her privacy. She is human too. Yeah! And since we are cool with it and love our Yongsunnie for who she is, let's just forgets it. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Coincidence? No?... since i'm not really good at editing... i'll just put in the spoiler!

Eric oppa latest Googims's update and recent MAMAMOO's official poster for Moosical. 

Spoiler

• Like 7

@zurah90 : ah I'm sorry. It's my mistakes...guess I need to be careful next time. I'm not using pc, that's why it's auto qoute with picsㅜㅜㅜ  

100% Agree! :) 

Woah. This 'really something gosh. Daebak! Their pose and hats...o_o

Anyway, I make search on korean search engines, did you guys know that news outlets calling all three WGM husbands including Eric as "아내 바보" (Wife's fool) hahaha I guess because he deeply in love in whatever Solar do and accept it wholeheartedly xD LOL 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, ryuseolnims said:

Manse to E Yoondo ssi lmao somehow I think that Eric actually noticed everything happen, he just handle it 'smoothly' without ppl noticed it. 

I wholeheartedly agree. Call me delusional or whatever. But I strongly believe, him posting that weird snapchat photo is kinda of making a 'subtle' statement. We don't know exactly how Eric is in real life. But if really, all of these talks about him being super kind and have good manner is true, I think he would understand the situation completely, especially coming from America and he understands how the Entertainment business work in Korea. There are some photos going around instagram that also shows Eric's past photos side-by-side with Solar. Eric was quite tanned too before and his features are not as strong as now. I just hope he is encouraging Solar in ways that we may not know. 

Plus if you notice, Solar has not really "opened up" to Eric (e.g.; still use formal way of speaking, being shy, mentioned that she doesnt express her feelings well and not perfect on the Vow, etc.). I think this comes from being insecure, feeling not good enough for him (I think she mentioned it before that she's intimidated). This is probably because of her 'past'. But as we trust Eric's kindness, I think he would be able to support her just like his vow. 

I just wish there is a way for us to inform Eric all of this.. that we believe him.. we support him and Solar! Anyone going to KCON NY can convey this to him somehow?

I noticed there is also another thread on onehallyu, hope we all can put tgt our support for both of them!

• Like 6

@ryuseolnims

Please don't be sorry. :D 

Yes, he is definitely anae babo! The fact that they tend to resembles each other is my happiness. Lol!

I rewatched ep 10 again and i love how Eric took the lead when Solar burst out laughter from embarrassment when she's the one who suggested them to have that sweet kissy pose! Aw~♡

• Like 3

@morethanacityname woah. that true. I also kinda noticed abt that too. She really insecure of herself. I think that's one of the reason why she seems avoided getting any skinship with Eric (?) i dunno. i think she feel like she's too far away for Eric's league :( its just my assumption, idk abt her real feeling...somehow i think she hides all her problems by laughing. that's also one of her strength and weakness. ah, now i feel a little bit bitter for her...T_T our precious fragile Yongsunnie...

Majayo. I really hope one day, Eric can able to make his Yongddong open up her feeling to him. You can see Eric always gaze at her, maybe trying to read her action. That's why Eric always have heart attack when she doing something unexpectedly xD

@zurah90 hehehe...i'm somehow embarassed >///< hahaha

that's right, someone said to me that, people start resemble the one they loved when they start cared/loved each other @ they maybe fated to be together (?) *0* 

yes that's right! LOL i kennot with her. She look so ready but when she make eye contact with Eric, she look so so so shy xD lmao

• Like 5

2 hours ago, morethanacityname said:

I wholeheartedly agree. Call me delusional or whatever. But I strongly believe, him posting that weird snapchat photo is kinda of making a 'subtle' statement. We don't know exactly how Eric is in real life. But if really, all of these talks about him being super kind and have good manner is true, I think he would understand the situation completely, especially coming from America and he understands how the Entertainment business work in Korea. There are some photos going around instagram that also shows Eric's past photos side-by-side with Solar. Eric was quite tanned too before and his features are not as strong as now. I just hope he is encouraging Solar in ways that we may not know. 

Plus if you notice, Solar has not really "opened up" to Eric (e.g.; still use formal way of speaking, being shy, mentioned that she doesnt express her feelings well and not perfect on the Vow, etc.). I think this comes from being insecure, feeling not good enough for him (I think she mentioned it before that she's intimidated). This is probably because of her 'past'. But as we trust Eric's kindness, I think he would be able to support her just like his vow. 

I just wish there is a way for us to inform Eric all of this.. that we believe him.. we support him and Solar! Anyone going to KCON NY can convey this to him somehow?

I noticed there is also another thread on onehallyu, hope we all can put tgt our support for both of them!

I'm a Mamamoo fan, so when i read about solar's past photo's reactions from netz are mostly negative.. I was reaaalllllyyyyyy sad...... Like i hope she doesnt read any of those awful comments and i hope it doesnt affect her in any way and doesn't let anyone tell her she is not beautiful just because she is 'not up to some people standards of beauty'. Because to me (and everyone who loves her), she is beautiful. period. 

I completely agree with what you said, and can't help to highlight your statement, well said!!!! :star:

ANNNNDDDDDD THE NEWS OF MOOSICAL!!!! I WISH I CAN FLY TO S.KOREA RIGHT AWAY AND BE THERE TO WITNESS MY MAMAMOO,  

Oh, and 5 more days :love: 

eric1.gif

• Like 9

2 hours ago, ryuseolnims said:

@morethanacityname woah. that true. I also kinda noticed abt that too. She really insecure of herself. I think that's one of the reason why she seems avoided getting any skinship with Eric (?) i dunno. i think she feel like she's too far away for Eric's league :( its just my assumption, idk abt her real feeling...somehow i think she hides all her problems by laughing. that's also one of her strength and weakness. ah, now i feel a little bit bitter for her...T_T our precious fragile Yongsunnie...

Majayo. I really hope one day, Eric can able to make his Yongddong open up her feeling to him. You can see Eric always gaze at her, maybe trying to read her action. That's why Eric always have heart attack when she doing something unexpectedly xD

@zurah90 hehehe...i'm somehow embarassed >///< hahaha

that's right, someone said to me that, people start resemble the one they loved when they start cared/loved each other @ they maybe fated to be together (?) *0* 

yes that's right! LOL i kennot with her. She look so ready but when she make eye contact with Eric, she look so so so shy xD lmao

aaaaaaaa :dissapointed_relieved: so agree with what you said! i kinda see her in a new light since what happened yesterday. i used to think that she is just a happy-go-lucky girl, but not anymore.... well, i just hope she stays happy and even happier and successful and brighter in the future, wish nothing but the best for her :blush:

• Like 3

So happy to see MAMAMOO is going to have their first ever solo concert! They're really super rookie, although maybe they're not considered rookie now? Hehe. And I experience the pain of international fans, just can support them from miles away and rely to the fancams :')

And yeah, Eric's snapchat update is so ambiguous, hope it really means he subtly supports her :D That GOOGIMS pose though, another coincidence hahahaha. I really agree that although Solar's personality is bright and looked happy always, it doesn't mean she can't be hurt. I also think that she's indeed shy and not good at expressing her feelings, because I've listened to a video when other MAMAMOO members told story when they first met Solar. They said that at first Solar was always happy but she wasn't too close with other trainees, and she tended to do things by herself. Well, with Solar called Eric "oppa", I think Solar's trying to reciprocate Eric's effort to get close to her by getting close to Eric too. :) 

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, NamSeoYeon18 said:

Do Send Letters To Mamamoo For Their 2nd Anniversary

Click Here

Woahh, thanks for sharing this @NamSeoYeon18^_^ This is an opportunity to international fans like me to send words to MAMAMOO. It's my first time though, so I don't know whether MAMAMOO will read this? I'll just send something anyway hehe.

Btw, while waiting for the new WGM episode, here is another 'Attraction TV' in Seoul Jazz Festival! It's not Eric's camera, but Wouter Hamel(?)'s, but Eric talks English in this video!

• Like 5

If any of you guys want to send fan art/letter to MAMAMOO for KCON NY 2016, there's a fan project by MAMAMOO USA. Here's the link: MAMAMOO #KCON16NY Fan Project. If you want, you can donate too.

7 hours ago, morethanacityname said:

I just know for Eric's fan project for KCON is this:

If there is a fan project for Ddongi Couple, I want to participate if I can. But I'm actually a newbie in this fan project things, because this is the first forum I've joined.

• Like 4

DDong couple wedding three songs entire clips

Lucky Sings Eric Nam To Solar

Love Me Tender Solar To Eric Nam

Endless Love Their Duet Song

8 minutes ago, Farfalle said:

If any of you guys want to send fan art/letter to MAMAMOO for KCON NY 2016, there's a fan project by MAMAMOO USA. Here's the link: MAMAMOO #KCON16NY Fan Project. If you want, you can donate too.

I just know for Eric's fan project for KCON is this:

If there is a fan project for Ddongi Couple, I want to participate if I can. But I'm actually a newbie in this fan project things, because this is the first forum I've joined.

if we have international fanbase thou 

• Like 14

18 minutes ago, NamSeoYeon18 said:

OMG! Finally their first unaired clips! :w00t: Thank you, @NamSeoYeon18!
Thank you, MBC! Hope you often release our couple's unaired footage haha.

I laughed at Eric's 'Lucky' :lol: He seemed nervous that he made a mistake, and at the last part the papers were flying LOL. Regardless, I'm happy that I can see their interaction more.

Yes, it will be easier to have a united international fanbase. For now, we can just rely to Korean shippers I think.

• Like 4

Omg... thanks @NamSeoYeon18 for the unaired clips! *so much feels*... I never see Eric being so tense before. He was always the outstanding performer onstage but this time, he let loose his nervousness. Aw~ and despite that, that gazes of him to Solar~~~ *sizzling* :wub:

Plus, Solar being all shy is just so cute. :blush:

Honestly, their undeniable chemistry is :heart:!!!

• Like 5

Can anyone help ul the clips to yt? :(

Anways

They really should meet chloe when they go to america for honeymoon

But i also want eric to take her travelling to some places

With mmm concert coming i hope they wont quit the show sooner :(

• Like 8