[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

@zurah90 yeah i hope like that too, that they will be able to handle it :) I only hope they manage until after new year lololol though it seems wishful thinking but yeah let's just hope they will manage it

True the panelist seem to love our ddongie couple because they always said how they're not pretentious etc our couple charm is in their personality

• Like 3

Eric has been hanging out in LA with his brother, Eddie and the two KOLAJ band members. Last night they had after party for wrapping up Into You  MV and tonight they were hanging out in a cafe or something. I'm starting to get jealous for Solar with how Eric's been hanging out with the female vocalist from Kolaj. Haha so weird how I feel jealous on behalf of Solar....... 

• Like 4

Was bored till i discovered this randomly... For our entertainment purposes only. Kekeke^_^

Here is the screencap from MAMAMOO KCON star countdown.

vHMOkJc.jpg

Well...Destiny, MAMAMOO said.

Spoiler

Eric Nam with his two sweet younger brothers! ;) 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, morethanacityname said:

Eric has been hanging out in LA with his brother, Eddie and the two KOLAJ band members. Last night they had after party for wrapping up Into You  MV and tonight they were hanging out in a cafe or something. I'm starting to get jealous for Solar with how Eric's been hanging out with the female vocalist from Kolaj. Haha so weird how I feel jealous on behalf of Solar....... 

Hahahaha... lucky that i never saw that! Well our Eric is an easy-going person. He did the American way and he is enjoying himself. 

But it's not only you. Me too! Until now, i still can't watch Spring Love MV by Eric and RV's Wendy. Of course i have nothing against her... She's cute and my bias in RV but somehow i got jealous watching a quarter of it. Hahahaha :sweatingbullets:

hi guys it first my first time to post in this thread. actually I just watch wgm for the new couple, but while watching wgm how can you not fall for this couple. They are a fun couple, and they have same craziness that if they paired with the other people they can found it weird so they are perfect match.

Spoiler

They go to jeju, so it's honeymoon time (?)

• Like 7

I kinda hope eric and solar go to western countries for their honeymoon maybe with no ppl recognizing them it will b more relaxing for solar and as for eric being easy going well he's an american, we're so used to see him in korean/asian way kekeke 

(As for eric wendy thing i kinda like them together hoho)

@sitih hi and welcome :) glad you like ddongie couple. Ah i hope their honeymoon wont be in korea :(

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, LaBelle said:

I kinda hope eric and solar go to western countries for their honeymoon maybe with no ppl recognizing them it will b more relaxing for solar and as for eric being easy going well he's an american, we're so used to see him in korean/asian way kekeke 

(As for eric wendy thing i kinda like them together hoho)

@sitih hi and welcome :) glad you like ddongie couple. Ah i hope their honeymoon wont be in korea :(

thats my wish to i hope in us because one of promise of eric treat solar some western style foods

and KCON!! WGM I REALLY DEMAND SHOOT SOME SCENES THERE SHEESH

welcome @sitihto the thread ^^ glad you like ddongi couple too

• Like 5

For you who wants to give MAMAMOO a question when they're in 'Showtime':
(but maybe the question has to be in Korean?)

@zurah90 Is there cabbage? I just saw broccoli though haha. I'm happy that she still prepared some veggies for him, although she doesn't like it. That shows that she cares for him :) MAMAMOO is having a comeback? I like it, but now MAMAMOO schedule is worrying me too.

17 hours ago, morethanacityname said:

One thing I hope to happen next week is although the mamamoo members are gonna give a tough time to Eric, they will also reveal some things about Solar to make it fair. Also hope solar will somehow "defend" her husband a little bit. That would be the natural reaction of someone who likes another person I guess.

@morethanacitynameI'm agree with you! *highfive*

@LaBelle Just hoping that there are more people who's giving them support instead of giving only hates for them. They're just getting to know each other more in the past 2 months and only meeting once every some weeks. I'm sure when they're really comfortable with each other, they will open up more. I read some comments from Korean viewers at their videos in Naver, and mostly they're giving positive comments. Some of them used "Do Sol" as Ddong Couple's name. I hope they have their honeymoon outside Korea too, but their packed schedule... :( US is okay, since Solar wants it. Other countries which both of them haven't gone is okay too, so they can depend on each other more :) 

@sitih Hello, welcome to the thread! Glad that you can share your thoughts about Ddong Couple :) I'm agree with you, how can you not love them? And yeah, I've seen that photo of them in Jeju. Curious what were they doing in Jeju haha.

• Like 6

@LaBelle but both of them so busy, mamamoo gonna have their concert in august so I'm not sure they can do honeymoon far away from korea (still possible for japan or china) and I think where ever they go they still can make it fun :D

@Farfalle me too. I also curious why eric do that weird pose :lol:

• Like 5

@sitih

Hello! Welcome to the thread. :) Glad that you are joining us here. I have to agree with you. Ddongie couple is too irresistible. You just keep falling for them even more! ;)

@Farfalle

Omo... i typed cabbage? :blink: *bury my face under the sand*:sweatingbullets: Hahaha... yeah~i wanna type broccoli but i wonder why it became cabbage? Ahhhh!!! Now i just recalled that when i posted that post, i was actually eating cabbage! Lol... Anyway, thanks for correcting me! Oh yes! Solar prepared the foods well and i love that Eric wanting her to eat those veggies. The more she dislikes it, the more he wants to feed her! Cute! 

• Like 3

Thanks for all of the updates lovelies !

I miss our couple already haihh. I too, feel jealous seeing Eric with Kolaj's Teesa or any woman for that matter. It's my personal opinion, but if I was Solar it was during these times that I would feel distant from my husband. His outgoing lifestyle and his Western acquaintances just feels so foreign and surely will make me intimidated. 

Ahh just ignore me I'm in my melancholy mode tonight LOL 

• Like 8

@zurah90 Hahaha that's a cute mistake :lol: Yes, and Solar innocently confessed that she doesn't like tomatoes LOL. They're indeed cute, just like two kids playing together hahaha.

I noticed that some chingus here are a little bit jealous with the KOLAJ's singer? :lol: Seeing them get along well like that makes me hoping that Eric will get along with Solar like that too. But yeah, I think it's difficult considering their culture difference and moreover they're public figures in Korea which is more conservative. Just hoping that someday our couple can have fun like that without any cameras.

And Solar's jealousy? Ah, it makes me remember about the unaired scene where Solar asked about a woman in a photo at Eric's house :mellow: Well, maybe we can expect Solar's reaction next week (or next 2 weeks?) when Eric is asked about his relationship with Chloe haha, Talking about jealousy, Eric & Solar haven't had any chance to show that yet. I'm curious how they would express it :rolleyes:

• Like 3

@Farfalle

Hahaha our chingus... i can't blame them. But i do understand that Eric's western behaviour can be a little wild and of course because of his culture difference too. Ever since i learnt that Solar joined WGM with Eric, i easily gets jealous on behalf of Solar (too bad since Solar is my bias in MAMAMOO) whenever Eric enjoys too much with other female celebs. But atleast i can manage myself. I try not to dwell too much since it's his personal life. 

Just like everyone here, i do wish to see the jealous Solar... hahaha :lol: Not only Solar but Eric as well. How would they express to the term of jealousy? I'm going to anticipate this! ;)

I can't trust the preview anymore! I'm not even surprise of this now. Everytime when MBC show us the preview, there's always some cuts and so i believe that some parts of this saturday preview won't air. 

It's only tuesday today but i can't wait!

Eric Nam+MAMAMOO= #PrayForEric B)

• Like 3

hello, hello, guys! I finally watched episode 11 of our couple, lemme admit theres a lot of scenes that make me want to squeal hard watching this husband and wife. Before that, @sitih! welcome to this thread, let's all be ants toward our Ddongi couple <3 tehehe.

Are you guys hoping that our yeba wifey being jealous? Count me in, I'm anticipate to see her jealous too. Hahaha. Yes, i do agree about Eric's relationship with his female friends (+ KOLAJ's Tessa). You're not alone, @AnathoiDara, i do feel jealous on Solar's behalf too OTL *ddongi's feel is so strong*. ;__; Little deep down my heart, i really hope Solar will show some jealousy toward her husband's female friends and being sulky and Eric's way of jealousy *ok lemme be delusion at the corner* Lol

Talk about couple leaving WGM after they got busier, that what i'm afraid of, I've been feeling this since episode 9. I don't want them to leave so early please! they only just show a little development.......by feeling this, i know that i will having a really hard time when the time comes ;___; let us enjoy the time now, ddongi couple fighting! 

okay now let me sums up episode 11:

I love the way Solar take the lead in this episode, its show that Eric can also lean on her too. The image that Solar brought as a wife is really match Eric's ideal type, The competent person! Little did we and Solar know, that competent personality, Solar already own it from the start. The way that Solar said she rent the car so that they can privately chatting, really amused me. She seems slowly open up her feelings tho. 
Hands up who smilling like idiot when Eric called Solar, "Yeobo"? *Hands up!* I was really happy to heard Eric called his Yongsun like that, you know that feeling when married couple called each other like that. And I was like, "Aaahhh....they're married already." Eric look so comfortable with Solar already, you can see his eyes never gaze somewhere else so long like he did to Solar.
And the moment when he worried about Solar going to drive, he sweetly said, "You go sit there, let me drive you instead" hahaha he really worried lmao despite that, he being so moral supportive in the car until they arrived to the destination, 10 points when he pukpuk her on her back and high five her by saying, "You've done a good job!" while Solar did that cute crying sighing kekeke. I feel like pinching her cheeks x)
Did you guys noticed that Eric being extra bold and greasy-cheesy this time? lmao "you're mine"x3 "is it possible to capture this beauty?" "will you be mine?" im cringes in a good way LOL I really cant with Eric hahaha and theres Solar being yeba and her true nature finally unleashed HAHAHA they matched so well LOL this episode is so much fun LOL 
The horse riding part really sweet in funny way. They look so small on the horse  hahaha. And theres, Eric's hand over Solar's. kyahahahha. And the punishment scene lol i literally laugh hahahha thanks for the actors in the folk village, we can see Solar really worried over her husband, and seeing Eric willing to do anything for Solar. Awwww

ah, i forget to mentioned the time where he shouted "Kim. Yong. Sun!" while he jumping when he and Solar played "Ggumaya Ggyumaya" game. Hohohohoho~ bold Eric in action :wub:

I cant wait for the next episode, I hope there's continuous episode 11 and the episode where Moonbyul, Wheein and Hwasa come, muahahaha let's hope for Solar to defend Eric when her dongsaengs asking lots of questions hahahaha. 

Agree with @zurah90, #PrayForEric :P

• Like 9

Preview for JTBC 'Old House, New House' with Eric Nam! (will be aired on this Thursday 9:30 PM KST)

I read somewhere that this is a variety show where a celeb will cooperate with interior designers to change their current house's design. We can see the show hosts visited his house and asked him about a woman in a picture. Eric: "No comment!" :vicx: And they kept checking all of his stuffs :sweatingbullets:

Love his hair like thattt :wub::wub::wub:
  • Like 5

@Farfalle @NamSeoYeon18 @sitih seriously they need to make that travelling happen, it will be good just with the two of them exploring and having fun, and idk like a week or so, rather than in korea meet up every once a week or smth

@ryuseolnims @AnothaiDara @zurah90 idk if solar is a jealousy type but once they got closer they could somehow feel jealous lol

@Farfalle hmmmm seems the same girl solar asked before no? Must be someone important to him

Anw i kinda wish eric sporting that hair during their wedding day

• Like 4

Eric's Instagram update. 

@Farfalle I guess that was the same picture Solar was asking him in the previews that got cut ? Hm now I wonder who is she cause Eric seemed hesitant to answer. 

Yeahh I especially love his hair style and I think it made him look more handsome and manlier ! *All guys look manlier and more attractive with their hair up tbh lol. Everytime wgm airs, I would wish please let his hair be different this time around haha I want Solar to see this matured side of him :D 

• Like 5

Thanks for the updates lovelies! ;)

@LaBelle

That's why i'm anticipating to see the jealousy Solar/Eric! :P Don't know if it could happen in WGM but it's gonna be interesting! Hehehe

~~~~~~~~~~

Is JTBC going to cut that part like MBC? No, right? Hahaha... once from Solar and he got that question asked on him again. The woman in the picture might be someone special/close to him, i assume. I love his reactions! I thought i saw a hyper english kid for a moment. Lol :lol:

ERIC NAM+MAC= PERFECT~♡

• Like 3

@zurah90 that's why i want eric to bring solar to his hometown or his circle of friends and vice versa, but how we gonna get jealous eric if her so called intimate moment only with her members lmaooooo 

If JTBC cut that too then that girl must be "someone" hmmm idk how to feel about this lol

• Like 4