[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Squealing all the way with this episode and especially during the preview. Can't wait for MAMAMOO to come and bully Eric LOL ! And the kiss awww by the look of it, he definitely get to kiss those squishy cheek of Solar <3 

Btw, the scene where they met the fortuneteller and also when they were riding some sort of train is not shown just yet. Will we get to see those scene next week or straightly to the hell of sister-in-laws that is Mamamoo ? Please MBC, stop cutting and start showing lol.

Another thing, I guess Solar didn't call Eric oppa in this ep right? Hm let's hope she unleashed all her affection towards Eric soon hihi well we Moomos know the pervert-side of Solar :P 

p/s: Happy 2nd Anniversary Mamamoo ! I'm glad to know all four of you for you bring me joy and happiness. Let's soar even higher, my 4 queens! Always and forever.

• Like 6

Ladies and gentleman, Introducing thefabulousMAMAMOO ! 

tumblr_o8wcrkme7f1tq692wo1_r2_400.giftumblr_o8wcrkme7f1tq692wo2_r3_400.gif

tumblr_o8wcrkme7f1tq692wo3_r3_400.giftumblr_o8wcrkme7f1tq692wo4_r2_400.gif

tumblr_o8wcrkme7f1tq692wo5_r2_400.giftumblr_o8wcrkme7f1tq692wo6_r2_400.gif

tumblr_o8wcrkme7f1tq692wo7_r3_400.giftumblr_o8wcrkme7f1tq692wo8_r2_400.gif

tumblr_o8wcrkme7f1tq692wo9_r2_400.giftumblr_o8wcrkme7f1tq692wo10_r3_400.gif

❝While we have stepped a foot in the music industry, we have yet to struck a mark on it. We often say that we want to become ‘this generation’s icon’. Each generation has its own rising icons. MAMAMOO wants to become the 'stunning girls’ as well. We want to hear like ’Ah! This, is MAMAMOO’s style’.❞

Happy 2nd Anniversary, MAMAMOO ♡ Let’s go for many more years!

ctto

HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY MAMAMOO I'LL KEEP SUPPORTING YOU FOR LIFE IM STANNING A RIGHT GIRL GROUP
  • Like 7

As much as I love this couple, I think Solar is still not opening up to Eric. I don't know the reason why. She still uses formal form, she's still not comfortable/confident enough with the skinship, she still acts as if this is a variety show (I know it is) - but what viewers want is to see her in the most casual way possible. Rather than going around "role-playing" all the time. We want more those interaction like when she's just talking with Eric during the Han Gan date eating Ramyeon, or when they were just moving to a new house and talking about her nails, etc. At least for me, I like it the most when they are communicating rather than "role-playing". I just hope the PD can give a better direction. But anyways, I'm not hating. I'm just stating what I feel, so I hope that their relationship can get better in the eyes of viewers too.

• Like 5

- As much as i want to see more skinship , i'm just glad that they are not forcing it just for the viewers. 

- They are both shy, true solar's a little more shy than Eric, but eric is too , cuz if he wasn't he would be acting as a player, like Henry.

- skinship or not , i just enjoy watching there interactions .. let's not forget it's just a show

- I'm pretty sure the kiss and half of the part with mamamoo we won't see it next week , cuz there is still some stuff from korean village that  we didnd't see : fortune teller - The scary ride .. 

• Like 4

Call me delusional if you want. Hahaha.

Alright. Today episode is light and fun. As expected, we got to see more of our Yeba Solar. She prepared everything for their date at Korean Folk Village- the traditional hanbok costume, the name badge, prepared lunch for him (not forgetting veggies especially!). She drove her hubby and also entertained him as much as she can to introduce korea history to him. She knew what she did and i gave her a round of applause. 

But, beside from the Yeba Solar that she have shown us much with her unpretentious antics, i have to say that she really need to starts open up to Eric. Eric approached her comfortably, yet she still feel uneasy about the skinships because she was way too shy. Nevermind, i'll just wait to see her opening up to Eric soon. 

I mentioned this before. It seems that Eric had a crush on Solar but in today episode, it's gave me the vibes that he seem to have something "more". I'm not talking about Manner Nam here. I'm trying to convey that he might actually likes her for real. I don't know why i feel this way but somehow his eyes speaks the most. 

Not so much reviews from me for today other than:

- Eric complimented Solar for her driving skills.

- Still concerns about her veggie intakes. This is too cute! He tried so hard for her to eat the veg and tomato. 

- Photographer Eric is always on service for his wife. 

- Join forces to whatever Solar did. Eg. Solar randomly dance to the folk instrumental and he immediately followed her when he saw her.

- Hold her in arms to protect her from falling.

- He helped her to get on the horse comfortably- even adjusting her hanbok that gets in her way. 

- She felt scared as the horse starts moving and so he hugged her tightly to make her feel safe. 

- Play along with her antics. 

Conclusion on today episode that i witnessed:

Eric really likes Solar. For real. 

☆☆☆☆☆

PS: Eric's red ears will be making a comeback in next week episode! Lol... :D

• Like 6

5 hours ago, morethanacityname said:

As much as I love this couple, I think Solar is still not opening up to Eric. I don't know the reason why. She still uses formal form, she's still not comfortable/confident enough with the skinship, she still acts as if this is a variety show (I know it is) - but what viewers want is to see her in the most casual way possible. Rather than going around "role-playing" all the time. We want more those interaction like when she's just talking with Eric during the Han Gan date eating Ramyeon, or when they were just moving to a new house and talking about her nails, etc. At least for me, I like it the most when they are communicating rather than "role-playing". I just hope the PD can give a better direction. But anyways, I'm not hating. I'm just stating what I feel, so I hope that their relationship can get better in the eyes of viewers too.

I see where you're coming from.. I'm not expert in relationships but I think this pace is normal especially if that was their personalities and not "role playing".. All Eric's fans probably will confirm that he's goofy as well as solar so I don't see a problem in them having fun together.. I love that they are unique. I also loved the nail scene and them talking and communicating but alas, I think the PD cuts those scenes maybe because he prefers the funny ones over them??

This episode confirmed my suspicion that they cut too many scenes.. I think they removed most of their chit chatting time.

Oh by the way.. the subtitle is out.. English subtitle 

it might take an hour or so to be uploaded on other site.. enjoy

• Like 4

next week episode will going to be soooo interesting to watch!! :P

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/18/mamamoo-prepares-give-eric-nam-hard-time-got-married-preview/

MAMAMOO Prepares To Give Eric Nam A Hard Time In “We Got Married” Preview

MBC’s “We Got Married” has released a preview for next week’s episode, and fans of MAMAMOO can expect to be excited!

Solar’s group MAMAMOO visits the newlyweds and in the preview can be seen showing off their incredible energy (and exhausting Eric Nam) and grilling him about his past.

Moonbyul asks him in a rap, “How many girlfriends have you had?” and Wheein asks suspiciously, “What is your relationship with Chloe Moretz?”

At the end of their segment, MAMAMOO chants, “Kiss” at the embarrassed couple and Hwasa tells Eric Nam, “We’re going to come every day,” much to his horror.

The preview also shows Cao Lu and Jo Se Ho enjoying a romantic date at the Han River and Kim Jin Kyung freaking out when she learns that Jota has filmed a scene with another woman for the MADTOWN music video.
  • Like 6

Finally watched it with subs! My favorite things:

- Solar's effort in preparing things and wanting Eric to be happy and enjoy the day; the car ride was a really great idea since it would be just the two of them, but she was too nervous about driving so they couldn't make the most out of just being alone together.

- Eric's body language with Solar (he tends to lean or angle his body towards her)

- Solar's poise fails (reaching for the card while in the car, the washroom door hitting her when she was trying to pose, tripping on the "runway" bridge)

- their slight couple photo fail (I feel like Eric wanted her to lean her head against his, but she leaned in the same direction and away from him instead)

- Solar's "unpretty" facial expressions (mock-crying when they reached their destination by car, when she was trying to determine whether the food was spoiled, and while watching the horse-riding acrobats). I feel like I don't often see those kinds of expressions on female idols especially, and it's refreshing.

- Solar's one-liners and antics, and Eric laughing at them. He really seems to enjoy being around her

- Eric trying and succeeding at feeding Solar vegetables; Solar's wordless "tantrum" over the prospect of eating a tomato

- The role-players trying to punish Eric for being too handsome and well-mannered, and feisty Solar's sword moves

- The role-player Mamamoo fan XD

- the still-awkward hug; they put their arms around each other but they lean their heads away, Solar more than Eric; it's kinda funny and awkward

And I agree with @MAE1; I just enjoy watching them have fun together. I'd rather Solar open up to Eric and become more comfortable with skinship at her own pace, than try to force something she's really not comfortable with for the sake of making a show.

• Like 7

My thoughts for the latest episode:

• Don't know why, but I like their opening. They're in a convenience store, eating together... Just seemed so natural like common people? And quite surprised that Solar was keeping an eye for the couple rings :rolleyes:
  • Solar's reason to rent a car. She wants to have conversation in a private place! PD-nim, did you saw that? Once in a while, you can leave them with just cameras :) Or maybe they could go to the place where they can watch a film from their car, like an outdoor cinema?
  • Where did Solar's ice cream go? Why did Eric not feed her the ice cream since she's driving? Hahaha. Maybe the scene is cut.
  • Solar and her silly acts throughout this episode are just too funny and cute. Even before they entered the folk village, she already hit herself with the toilet's door, her unique hand gestures after she fixed her hanbok, and her confidence when Eric complimented her :lol:
  • With the name tags, they're like two kindergarten/elementary kids walking around, so people know their names if they're lost.
  • The horse riding is cute and awkward. When Eric reached the leash (?), Solar was so confused about where she should hold. Then the horse ran, and she automatically touched Eric's hand because she's afraid. She looked awkward, but Eric... Don't know, I think he enjoyed it? His sly smile in his blackroom interview B) and his ears are burning. Hope it's not a sign that he's too exhausted.
  • Where's the scene where they ride on a viking? I want to see the MAMAMOO part, but hope that their footage got cut as minimal as possible :( 
  • I think Eric is being less active in this episode? Or I don't know if it's because Solar is the one who planned this date, he seemed to just follow her. Maybe he needs rest, but I can see that he's trying to keep up with energetic Solar. But unfortunately on that day he'll see his energetic sisters-in-law. Fighting, Eric!

9 hours ago, morethanacityname said:

This is just my opinions. Maybe Solar had many thoughts about these things too. Despite her responsibility to fans as a leader of an idol group, maybe she's being careful too with her feelings, since WGM is kinda like 'imaginary but real'. I guess that's what I'll think about if I'm the one who is in imaginary romantic relationship that could end someday. Solar said herself too that she's not good at expressing her feelings. Well, I would take her effort to drive, make the name tags, and make lunch boxes for him as a way to express her feeling :) 

• Like 8

I do agree with you guys that this pace is good enough considering Solar is really shy and reserved towards skinship. Her efforts in making those tags, lunch and preparing the date should not be forgotten given that Mamamoo is reaaaaally busy with festivals etc. Both of our couples are extremely busy but I am happy seeing they look genuinely happy with each other.

It's funny though to see some people commented that Eric has been going too strong on Solar these past few episodes making her uncomfortable and that Eric has now give in to the PD-nim instruction. I sure all of us don't see Eric's actions that way -- He's really gentleman and all those skinships he made because he wanted to, and not because he was forced. Hmphh whatever people. 

It's interesting to know that despite this light and funny episode, @zurah90 is convinced that Eric may like Solar for real. Wooww do you mind to mention which moment that make you think yeahh this is it hahaha I may missed out something *delulu* As we know, Eric surely did have some crush on Solar since ASC days looking back how he said he's the only who remembers her and such.

Ahhhh can't wait for next week's episode ! (Every episode really tbh)

• Like 5