[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

@pwnkl IKR! How can they hold hands so casually? As if they got used to it. And i love it when Eric grabs her hand first. That's the way, Eric! ;) I'm so agree with you. With Yeba Yongsunnie in a ride, her noise are one of today's episode highlight! Eric's belly dance... i seriously can't! The feels with his grooves... goodness~ he drives me to my grave. Thanks to Eric, i nearly choke on with the chocolate i ate. Die of laughter! HAHAHAHAHA :D 

@papaxmoo I don't think i have say Hello to you before but i do enjoy reading your post! So you are a Namja? Goodness~ this thread floods with Namjas nowadays. Hahaha pardon me. Well, i just don't expect it. Sorry but it feel surreal. Kekeke. Oh yeah~ MAMAMOO had that performance in 2015 and yep, it was lit! For a first timer of making EricxSolar FMV, that was awesome! I love how you focus on the fist bump and their interactions on the stage. I remember that day, we are having pretty uproar in this thread when we saw this interactions. It was their first interaction off WGM and it was honored for us to witness it. We are just so thankful for the Int. fans for capturing this sweet moment. Choked on your dinner? Gah~ i nearly choked on the choc i ate earlier. Lol!

@enko20 I hope it's not the last episode of them in Dubai on next week episode though. You are right, there are lots more of their event. It couldn't fit in 20+ mins with all the takes they shoot. It should be another 2 more episode of them in Dubai. But still, MBC cutting skills~hmm. There is still Halloween scene too... the rides. Jolly wish for the haunted house to happen!!!

~~~~~

Anymore namja here? Own up now! Kekeke

We even have a namja leading our thread now. Great! When a man lead, woman loves it. ;) 

• Like 9

The latest episode is just so fun to watch :lol: I laughed so hard at Eric's dancing skills and Solar's english is just so adorbs :D Im happy to see that they normally hold each other's hands now :"> but im still curious on who initiated it on episode 28? Can't wait for the english subs tomorrow. But MBC played with our hearts again :( I thought we're gonna see the 'bed scene' in this episode! hahahahhaa :D

i don't know if this was already shared here but found this on twitter http://ddongicouple.wordpress.com/:)

Btw, I Love the changes on the first page :):D 

• Like 8

@zurah90 Oh, how unfortunate :( I guess next week episode will be full of romantic vibe. I think we can't vote the girls for 2016 Melon Music Awards without having a Korean phone number, but I'm not sure since I haven't done deeper research to that website haha. Yeah, we only can hope that Korean MooMoos will push them to the top! I think it's Solar who prepared the flower crown(?), bouquet, and bowtie because when Eric took the paperbag, the caption that points to that written as: "The paperbag that wife brought?" 

8 hours ago, zurah90 said:

Loving them~ when the first starts it, the other follow suits. They are seriously a couple match made in Heaven~♡

So agree with this statement! I always feel amazed whenever they're following each other :D 

@pwnkl Those 2 moments are literally making me laugh so hard (and embarrassed) :lol: Be careful with your expectation, chingu. Remember that MBC loves to troll us -_-

@papaxmoo Haha glad that we have two representatives from men side :D Sometimes man and woman have different point of views. Btw, you're talented at making videos! I use Adobe Premier too recently, but just for making gifs :sweatingbullets: I think I have to explore the software more haha. I love that you're not only focusing at Eric & Solar's interaction, but also at MAMAMOO members' reaction. Btw, I just want to add one more thing (or a few small things? Haha) that I caught from KCON ending. When it's MAMAMOO's turn to come out, "You're the Best" was playing and Eric was doing MAMAMOO's choreo, pointing at them (or specifically Solar?) excitedly :wub: When "Um Oh Ah Yeah" was playing, he also moved with the song groove. And he also cheered (raising his hand) when "MAMAMOO" was mentioned by Ailee.

Spoiler

@enko20 I feel you, chingu. I also hope next week isn't the last part of their Dubai trip. The same reason, I also feel like it's weird if their second day there was put in only one episode :huh: And not just us, but chingus in DC gallery hope that next week is not the last part of their trip. But I'm a bit afraid that MBC will cut their second day footage with no mercy :( Btw, I'm looking forward to Eric's event after seeing Solar's reaction :) 

@maeryl We won't know about the last week's hand holding, it will remain a mystery :sweatingbullets: But look, who grabbed who when they entered the desert camp :wub: Good finding, chingu! Whoever started that blog dedicated to our couple, he/she is jjang!

• Like 7

@zurah90 HAHHAHA!! Eric was so hilarious with that belly dance.. MBC humor not bad lmao. Yes, I was like ohh wait, what, did I miss some episodes? I don't quite recall I miss even one live broadcast of uri-ddongi. kyaaaa :wub: and I'm DEFINITELY NOT COMPLAINING :lol: I'm pretty sure uri-yeba can communicate wherever side of the world she goes :) and she'll never let us down with her antics.. slowly I feel she's moving like she's with her members towards Eric :phew: 

I really wonder why MBC didn't tease us with this.. They are not just troll masters but mildang experts too :w00t: 

3bef0648c7508df8f2db70ad8d9e73bc.png

but heck we'll get the Yacht Date next saturday!!! :rolleyes:

• Like 9

Okay I've only watched the raw and the clips so far, but I definitely am enjoying this trip.

Like the rest of you, I was hoping they would have put the hotel scene in this episode just to give more time for the Halloween/Theme Park shenanigans, but alas they did not, so I guess next week will be jam-packed.

I'll save the rest for my review once the subs come out, but I will say my favorite part was when they were dancing with the belly dancer because Solar gives 200% every time she dances, and just was not holding back.

• Like 7

@maeryl That hand-holding from last week episode can't be determine but judging from the way they hold their hands, i guess it was Eric who initiates first? Just my hunch. Since he already took care of the foods they gonna eat at the luxurious restaurant and i imagined it to be, "Come on YongSun." (With his hand hinting out to her). The "bed scene" that we are waiting for gonna be on next episode and i really really pray hard that MBC don't play with our heart, so let us wait for next week! :) And thank you for sharing the blog! Love the creator for creating that blog.~♡♡♡

@Farfalle Yeah the romantic episode will gonna be next week but nevermind, i'll just watch the raw and this thread for the references. :) I tried to log in with my Naver & FB account but i wonder why it can't work? It is still ongoing right? Yes! Hopefully MooMoos help to push the votes to the top! Ah~ i see. So it was done by our creative Yongsunnie! Thanks sis for correcting me! She really prepared alot for their special moments and i'm just loving that she grown more closer to Eric now. Knowing how shy YongSun is, she really take a big step in progressing to build her encouragement. Being comfortable is an helpful "key" to her. Eric? Well, seems that he really loves to let his wife to take the lead. In other words, they can just rely on each other. Just like in the latest episode, instead of correcting her english, he just let her be (even when he control his laughter) and even repeat her words too. Too cute! But really, i love how Solar tried to converse in english!!! She really puts in her great efforts to communicate despite with her Korean accent/slang and i notices that Eric loves it too! ;) 

@pwnkl Agreed with you! *fistbump* MBC have always been teasing us and we can't help it! Gosh~ but nonetheless, i'm loving their vacation to Dubai episodes~♡♡♡ 

6 hours ago, pwnkl said:

slowly I feel she's moving like she's with her members towards Eric :phew: 

Agreed with this! I notice this too. It was all thanks to Solar herself for being comfortable, the trust and depending relies on Eric when they are alone together. Kya~ you can see even clearly now that she gonna enter his danger zone! (Referring to the upcoming bed scene) I bet Eric gonna loves it and he wouldn't say anything to distract her, plus he already confessed that he loves her sudden approach! That screencap tho~ I posted it before too becoz i wanna see that but hopefully that scene would make it appearance in next episode. The way he looks at her~:heart: Our couple are just great in entertaining each other~♡♡♡ 

@cinnaminskies The best part when Solar thought she feels like a dance battle when she dance with the belly dancer and for that she went all out. Lol :D And proud husband Eric amused with his wife before he show his mad belly dancing skills. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ :P The embarrassed YongSunnie then can't control her laughter as she prompting him to stop... "YongSun: Geuman...Geuman...Geumanhae" and he finally stop. HAHAHAHA!!! Special thanks to the "strike by lightning" effect too for making it look more realistic. Kekeke...

• Like 8

Sub is out early today :) I will try to get my review in later. This episode really put me in a good mood, mostly because I saw how happy Solar was (and even Eric noticed it too). Being in Dubai really was an unforgettable experience for her, even if only lasted 2 days. :P

@Farfalle Rather than hope, I just think it's logical that there would be at least 2 more eps. If anything, they could have packed everything so far in one ep, but they didn't, so I don't see why they would do that for the more important events coming up. But you are right, MBC's logic doesn't work that way sometimes... Oh well, let's just wait and see, yeah?

@zurah90 That "Electrifying" Belly Dance was everything lol. Solar was cracking up so hard. You know you really reached next level with your dancing when even the extreme hyper Yongsun told you: "STAHP IT!" :lol:

Also I love how Solar isn't afraid of speaking English too. She's very confident even if she isn't fluent. Eric thought she used up all the English she knew. but this girl probably has more words in her dictionary that you don't even know about. Just wait and see, Eric!

@cinnaminskies If Solar gave 200%, then what about Eric? 400%? :lol:

@pwnkl They really know to make us suffer during our long week, don't they? :mellow: As if the wait isn't already agonizing enough, jeez... At least their captions and effects are hilarious, so I will give them a pass.

And I have to agree with you about Eric becoming more like her members hehehe :P Girl is already sneaking up on him slowly with her unique skinship lol. Like I said before, Eric definitely had no idea what he asked for :lol:

Yongsun: "Hmm... oppa, you want sudden skinship huh? K then *starts rubbing Eric's legs* ooooh, such manly legs, ooooh ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ.... :phew: "  --> *Eric reaches nirvana*

• Like 7

The subs are up so LEGGO!

Spoiler

Solar's English is about as adorable as it can get. She knows a whole lot of English, despite the fact that she most often only uses it for exclamations like "BOUNCE!" or "Neutrogena!" That beginning conversation with the driver really proved that to me. (Also Eric agreed with me that it was adorable, did you all see his face during the car ride?) Her question about Mansour reminded me of on their first date when she talked about how she'd expected to see more celebrities on the streets of Texas when she'd first gone to the US. Still a Yeba, I see.

I grew up around a desert, so it's funny to see Solar's reaction to there not being a lot of rain, etc. I especially loved her "Why not?" Maybe I'll take up that challenge of compiling all her English from this episode since it amuses me so much... 

Who knew our girl was such a speed fanatic? All that shouting to go faster makes me wonder how she's going to be on that roller coaster next week. I know I'm a big fan of both of those things, so we'll have to see if her love of driving fast translates over into a love for roller coasters. 

My only wish during the driving is that they would've held onto each other more. Solar grabbed Eric's arm at one point but quickly pulled away, and he looked like he was going for her hand at one point, but nothing came of it. Once again, I'll save my hopes for the roller coaster next week. 

All of Eric's BRIs for this trip make me smile because he's smiling so much talking about it. I can tell they both really had a great time, and their happiness talking about it makes me want to know all the details of what happened.

The wedding ceremony was really great for me just because they did those flashbacks and you could see the growth their relationship has had. Today they may not have been all dressed up, but it felt more intimate. Also, we didn't get the photos they took with their phones, meaning they took them for themselves not the broadcast which makes me happy on so many different levels. 

Solar's been taking so much initiative  for the romantic activities that I'm getting really excited for whatever Eric has planned for them at the hotel. I know he definitely didn't forget to plan anything (not with how he's remembered every little detail of what Solar's said to him so far), so I'm just waiting for what big romantic gesture he's about to do.

Once again they cut the initiation of the hand holding, but we got a close up, it's okay.

Eric was ... possessive? For a moment? It was when they looked at the henna tattoos. I wasn't expecting it, but I'm taking it to mean they're fairly close now, since I don't think he would have ever said something like that back when they were first starting out and she was so shy around him, but Solar didn't even seem bothered by it. She was just like "yeah, I would tattoo that on my face if the line wasn't so long." They keep shocking me with new developments in their relationship through just the smallest things. It all seems to originate from the Chuseok rally (by their own words) so once again I'm left feeling like I missed something. Either way, I'm happy with it.

Did anyone else hear Eric sing along to the jazz song playing in the background while they were eating dinner? While Solar was trying the lamb, Eric kind of half-mumbled half-sang "I love you." Little things.

The belly dancing scene was amazing, as I said earlier. Eric kind of has a reputation for... not being the best dancer. That, paired with Dance-God-Dance-King Solar just made it incredibly funny. That being said, when Solar kind of dropped to the ground it reminded me of their My Ear's Candy performance, which makes sense because that was when she decided it was a competition, and Solar, as we learned at Chuseok, becomes about 200% more confident when she wants to win. Then Eric stepped up with that struck-by-lightning dance and I was laughing so hard it was so embarrassing. He was having fun, though, so that's what mattered. Solar was embarrassed for him too, though.

Their hotel is so luxurious and amazing. I'm already bemoaning how little time they get to spend in it. Also, there's a pool. I'm already wishing for another pool scene under the stars. You all already know how much I love those. Eric's got his legs in, though, so we're halfway there! 

NEXT WEEK EVERYONE NEXT WEEK. I can't even decide what I'm most excited for out of the bed scene, the theme park, and the yacht scene. I'm just hoping nothing gets cut for time!!!

Also, one last note: Thank you to whichever WGM staff member put Solar in pigtails. The mochi cheeks were very present today. It was incredible.

• Like 10

@zurah90 I know that look! call me delusional, but it's "some" "thing" embarrassed2-onion-head-emoticon.gif me too.. me too. Dubai trip is definitely to remember good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif HAHAHHAH! Danger zone ya say?bled1-onion-head-emoticon.gif  embarrassed3-onion-head-emoticon.gifnooo my pervy mode might take over me this instance lol2-onion-head-emoticon.gifJk. Yup, yup! which is why I'm getting so greedy that Eric should have made gazillion wishes uhuhuh-onion-head-emoticon.gifHmm I really want that scene too for the next episode!! but I feel that it'll happen after the Halloween theme? This is MBC's fault, I'm getting overly suspicious and negatron sigh-onion-head-emoticon.gif

4 hours ago, zurah90 said:

Our couple are just great in entertaining each other~♡♡♡ 

Can't say it any better than that!! bye2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

---

@enko20 Yes, yes they do why I'm always paranoid bad-atmosphere-onion-head-emoticon.gif but yea since they made me laugh like heck last night.. I'll let them off the hook again. and also for giving us a lot of uri-ddongi dubai trip! I won't  complain at all if they take the whole month for it! happy-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 9

@zurah90 I think the voting is still going since it's recently released. Yeah, Solar is really progressing a lot :) She's also preparing much for this trip. Seeing this effort of her, I can't help but impressed. She really wants to create many good memories for both of them. About Eric lets Solar to take the lead, I think it's a good gesture from Eric. He gives her chances to show what she can do and he isn't afraid to rely on her when she's better than him. I think it's also one of the many reasons why Solar feels comfortable with Eric :D Hahaha how can someone speak english that adorably? I think Eric thought that Solar's effort to speak in english is cute too. Her english isn't bad though, as expected, as the best english speaker in MAMAMOO B) 

@enko20 Yeah, the content for next week is too much I think for 1 episode. Although I admit that 4 parts of Dubai trip is kinda draggy :sweatingbullets:

-----

Hi, chingu! Not like usual, but I post my review faster since I'll be outside all day although I have to sacrifice my sleep :sweatingbullets: So here you go!

Spoiler
  • I know that they're sponsored, but sometimes I hope the Dubai advertisement(?) doesn't make too much appearance :sweatingbullets: Am I being too greedy? Hahaha.

• Eric stared at Solar who tried hard to introduce herself in English :lol: He also mouthed her name in silent haha.
    Spoiler

e70ItHe.gif

• I can't with Solar's Korean-English :lol: Even Eric laughed because she's just too cute with her english hahaha. I'm glad that she's confident enough to use English, kinda different when our couple learned each other's language back then.

• Well, many people said that Eric's reaching for Solar's hand when they're in the car, but I think he stretched his hand to protect her in case she's thrown to the front?

• Oh, the hand-holding! Maybe it's because the dune was slippery at that time, but even when they're already on the flat sand, they still held hands :wub:
    Spoiler

Oe2gZ5Z.gif

6Z2dFuN.gif

6VyXKxy.gif

8rddx0p.gif

• The translation is a bit off here. When they're taking selcas, Na-rae actually said: "Eric Nam-ssi, why do you stick out your lips to that way? You should stick it out to your side."
    aNIWfvZ.jpg

• Caption: "For wife, manner legs"
    cyTE4sx.png

• Somehow I hope they could have more time to take more pictures there, since they're at a good scenery. But as usual, they looked good in those photos!

• Look, who grabbed who when they entered the camp? :rolleyes:
    Spoiler

TAc0gcw.gif

• Hahahaha Eric's joke is getting bolder? He imagined if Solar got the Dubai tattoo(?) with writings "I love Yoonddong" or "Belong to Yoonddongi". Did you really want it, Eric? :lol: And Solar received the joke well, even saying that she would do it if the line isn't that long haha.

• After they talked about the tattoo, look at Solar's hand. She kinda grabbed his arm again while they're walking, but Eric walked slightly faster than her so she pulled off? Or my eyes are wrong? :sweatingbullets:
    Spoiler

OnL5nAx.gif

• Hahaha Solar wished that they're not picked to dance on stage, but they're summoned 2 times :lol:

• I LOL-ed at this! When Solar's expression changed just in seconds :lol: Her expression is indeed meme-able!
    Spoiler

D3sf2xq.gif

• Eric: (to the Dubai person) "What is this?"
    Dubai person: "Okra..."
    Eric: (to Solar) "Ah, this is vegetables---"
    Solar: "Ah~ I'm no no~"

Solar still hates vegetables :lol:

• Again, I feel that their virtual marriage will leave many good memories for both of them. Especially for Solar, because she does many things for the first time with Eric. She also realized that she has tried many kinds of food with him.
  • Solar's competitive side is showing. Solar was shy at first for the belly dance. But when the belly dancer gave strong move, she asked "Is it a battle?" And then she was like "leggo!" and didn't want to lose :lol:
  • No words for Eric's "dancing machine" mode :lol::lol::lol: Solar even screamed and asked him to stop LOL! I feel you, Solar, I'm also embarassed at him :lol: Maybe we can also call them "dancing machine couple", since Eric was named "Dancing-God-Dancing-King" too because of his dance.
    Caption: "Someone please stop our (my) husband..." :sweatingbullets:
    r1cCjQK.png

• Hahaha no wonder if Dubai people wanted to take a picture of them, they stole attention that night B) 

• Their hotel is no joke. It's not a hotel, it's a house! :sweatingbullets:

• Honestly when I watched live, I feel that their part is short. But then after seeing the time at the video, I realized that MBC has given them more time since last week. I'm being greedy :sweatingbullets: Both of them never fail to make me laugh, they're indeed my weekend vitamin! :D 

• Really looking forward to the next episode! Curious of Eric's event that made Solar said her "I'm going crazy" :lol: Btw, I saw that Solar held something... A chopsticks? And also there's some smoke? Why do I think of cup noodle which he brought from Korea? Hahaha since Solar might not like the local food, and I think Eric might know that Solar prefers Korean food :) 
    Spoiler

4x38lp4.png

• No, kids (I'm calling them kids when they're older than me :sweatingbullets:), both of you didn't look scary at all in those outfits :P Caption: "Ai, scary~"
    Spoiler

oR4TyNZ.png

KnVgz4F.png

• They're riding a roller coaster? I hope they went to a haunted house, but that's not a bad idea though haha. Like @cinnaminskies said, I'm curious whether Solar would love the speedy roller coaster too!

• The yacht preview is also there again. Would it air next week? I'm slightly doubting... :vicx:

• Btw, love the preview scene, when they're running around at the pier(?). Just please don't forget to include their skip-to-my-lou scene where they're walking while holding each other's waist!

• Like 9

my review I'm way too hyped right now

Spoiler

First off how cute is Yongsun with pigtails?! Come on this 25 year old looks like a kid.:heart:

Also it's kinda time coded cause I'm preparing another video. 

• 0:56 – Eric is posing for a photo?
    Spoiler

Screenshot_164.png

• 2:52 – "Why not?" Yongsun literally translating from Korean to English, wae? andae? Hajima?
  • 6:22 – "I love desert!" But she said dessert hahaha :joy::joy::joy:
  • 6:52 – "I think you just used all the English words you know" oh Eric you'll be surpised
  • 7:23 – Yongsun grabbing Eric and screaming “WOO! BOUNCE!” :joy::joy::joy:
  • 7:32 – “When I look at her in the car, she was so happy. Just seeing her happy made me happy” awww Eric! :heart:
  • They must have arrived during late afternoonish? Since the sun went down, so it shouldn’t have been so hot!
  • 8:56 – how cute is Yongsun hopping on the soft desert sand???
  • 10:16 – “why don’t we ask our ‘best-driver-nim’”? 'best-driver-nim'??? Yongsun you are too adorable!
  • 10:21 – “this..ahh…back yeah…come on” this girl is so gangster seriously :glasses:
  • 11:09 – “we were so awkward back then. We didn’t know what to do at that time but now we feel comfortable about taking pictures.”
Spoiler

Screenshot_(161).png

look at their proximity huhuhu 

• 11:23 – Eric supporting Yongsun by holding her hand while walking down the dune to their car.
  • 12:37 – not exactly holding hands but Yongsun is holding Eric’s arm for support when they were on flat sand, although it is tricky (I used to live on an island)
  • 12:51 – lmao Eric forgot and said “thank you” in Korean and Yongsun had to thank them in English XD the roles have reversed!
  • 13:17 – Eric wants Yongsun to get a henna tattoo saying ‘I love Yoonddong’ or ‘I belong to Yoonddong’ hahaha ayyyyy hyung! “I would if there wasn’t a line” these kids play well :joy:
Spoiler

Screenshot_162.png

• 15:10 – “please do not pick me” why does this feel like school with a bunch of students not wanting to go up front. That anxiety haha! Yeba’s scream/laugh of embarrassment 
  • At 16:01 it’s not just me that heard the BGM scream “Ddongi!” right??? LMAO :glasses:
  • 16:15 - after making fun and laughing at Eric she becomes silent when she’s handed the props too :dissapointed_relieved:
  • 18:06 – “what is this?” “Okra. It’s vegetables” “No, no.” this Yeba where does she get her nutrition from pickled radishes and kimchi???
  • 20:20 – Eric “you go dance with her” and Yongsun just grabs his shirt, the dancer must have watched their previous performance! When the QUEEN of crazy mad a$$ dancing tells you to stop, you stop and declare yourself her KING. Wow that’s awesome that people asked for photos with them! Dubai is truly unforgettable for them, neither Yongsun or Eric was there as idols or performers they were there as a (somewhat) normal couple on a holiday and they connected with the people there (be it tourists or locals). Instead of being intimidated by the camera crew they came over for photos, what a lovely human to human connection. :heart:  
  • “Although I look like a witch, I’m an angel” Yongsun I think it’s the opposite although you look like an angel you are a witch, although you look innocent you are a sneaky perv :sweat_smile:

Although Eric is definitely not going in for a kiss :dizzy: they're pretty close right here, he kept leaning in before the cut.

Screenshot_(160).png Screenshot_(163).png 

Eric seems tired, he wants to go to bed but really he wants to get his event going before Yongsun passes out again :joy::joy::joy:

What a great episode. I missed chunks while streaming cause I was busy but wow! I agree with all you beautiful faces, it is only logical to split Dubai into two more episodes. Maybe MBC will decide to just air the Halloween special and then the rest the week after? I really hope or like half Dubai half Korea??? but I think they'll definitely keep cutting back to he times they were in Dubai in future episodes :blush: 

@enko20 compile all of Yongsun’s English did you say, good idea…maybe I just will. I loved it when Yongsun was ‘going crazy’ from the rose hahaha :star:

@zurah90 I’m glad you enjoy my posts I’m just rambling mostly hehe Thanks for watching my video! I can only imagine the excitement on that day, I do wish I had joined this forum earlier to spazz with you beautiful faces alas I am here now! Well so far I only know of two men here so I wouldn’t say flooding yet hehe I only mentioned it cause someone said ‘hello ladies’ and I felt left out haha I had spaghetti last night it was dangerous :astonished:. Hey hey hey why you saying it like we did something wrong? We’re innocent! Innocent I tell you!:dissapointed_relieved: :bawling: :joy:Hahaha 

@maeryl awesome find! yay another page dedicated to our beloved couple! :heart:

@Farfalle Thank you for your compliment and watching the video! Premier is really fun and awesome tool. Indeed men and women do have different perspectives, I think everyone does regardless of gender. Ahh yes! Now that you mentioned it I do remember noticing that too but I forgot about it and just included Mamamoo + Eric’s interactions also I was running out of time in the song, I honestly went through so many fancams huhu and the sound wasn’t so good in the audio so I only downloaded the video so that’s why I missed those moments. I really want to vote for Mamamoo +  Eric but I still haven’t found a way either! Please keep us updated, I have no doubt you will. I knew that's what Naerae meant when she said that, he should have pretend kissed her hehe

If they went to a haunted house it would be hilarious. On Showtime with Mamamoo and GFriend they did a horror special and Yongsun went in with a hurt toe. She screamed so SO much and scared herself when there was nothing there. They also talked about the times when they watched horror movies together and Yongsun literally screamed "don't let go I'm scared!" at Byulyi for trying to free her own hand from Yongsun’s cause she was clutching on too hard.:joy::joy::joy:

MBC is really good at finding ‘fillers’ for episodes and I don’t think four episodes in Dubai would be too draggy. They did SO MUCH, there seems to be wishes that MBC didn’t air so who knows what else Eric and Yongsun wished for! Side note I think the whole crew could stay in that MANSION with them. Seriously asian film crew on a tight budget but then again it's sponsored huhu so I hope they all got a good room, by that point the crew is probably so tired any room with a bed would have been heaven. 

Gosh there is so much more I want to say after reading @Farfalle translations on the article with the new/current PD but I'll save that for later.

Thanks to those who watched the video I made! It was a pleasure, expect more to come!

• Like 9

Solar update: Yongsun was kissed by Hyejin during a performance. Her reaction is gold. Look familiar? 

Spoiler

random seductive Yongsun

Also she was rendered speech when confronted about her age during a performance :joy::joy::joy:

"Unnie how old are you?" :scream:

Edit:

today (23/10) they both have schedules in Busan but different locations, aigoo! Yongsun is at Busan One Asia Festival and Eric is at Free Show at Busan Citizen Park.

• Like 7

@papaxmoo Good eyes seeing how close they were near the pool! I didn't even see that! 

Also, yes, Solar's shocked face after Hwasa gave her that cheek-kiss definitely reminded me of something... What was it we were saying about her closeness with Eric reaching the level she's close with her members again?

I rewatched the preview again:

preview-rosess_zpsp8wp1oaa.gif

preview-puppiess_zpswovtw9r5.gif

Where are Yongsun and Eric and who are these puppies who have replaced them?

For reals, though, they look so happy!! And she's trying to be mad at him but she can't even fake it, look at how big she's smiling. I'm glad for the return of the silk pajamas and for the rose and for Solar's red lipstick. Even if nothing super special happens (which I doubt because of what we've seen so far of this scene), it's been so beautifully set up and coordinated just judging by the way the two of them have been styled I think I'm probably going to end up giffing it again. All the red and white is making my heart flutter, and they've barely done anything.

I don't even know what to expect from their night together. Everything's changed so much since the last time. Solar, as @enko20 pointed out pretty much has no qualms about touching Eric now, and, adding to the fact that she's in his arms on the yacht I'm hoping from some cuddling from these kids, but who knows.

Are we sure these are the same people who did the My Ear's Candy performance? 

• Like 14

@Le_Sanguinea The website that @maeryl provided has screencaps for this ep (I don't know if you have the bandwidth for it though): https://ddongicouple.wordpress.com/2016/10/22/screencaps-ddongi-couple-ep-29/ :)

@cinnaminskies Now that you said it, I think we need to discuss about another stage of progression here beside what we've already talked about earlier. It goes something like this:

Late 20's Couple ---->  Kindergarten Couple ----> Middle-Aged Couple ----> Puppies Couple

But on a serious note, you are right. Even from a few seconds of preview you can already tell that this scene gives off a completely different vibe compared to their stay over after Mamamoo's visit. The difference is like night and day that it's just astonishing. The fun remains, but the intimacy was never at this level before. That is one of the biggest smiles of happiness from Yongsun yet, and it's even wider and brighter than the last time he gave her a rose. That is. to me, a reflection of how her feelings for Eric has changed over time. :)

I knew that Eric would have something prepared for her. I saw Solar putting so much work and preparation into this trip (tell you how much she was looking forward to this), and I thought that Eric must have done the same thing, but was just waiting for the right moment to do it. What better time to pull it out than during a romantic night spent together, right? 

@Farfalle I don't think it will be draggy though. I would rather them milk every minute out of Ddongie's Dubai trip than seeing them cutting it short to move on to something else. I would dread to see them progressing and not knowing what happened in Dubai that made them like that (like Chuseok competition, we realized they cut certain interaction from our couple from the flashback), so the more clarity the better.:rolleyes:

@papaxmoo It would be fantastic if you can do that! This is going to be gold, like Mamamoo Comedy series level of gold. :D Also forgot to say that I enjoyed your KCON NY video, please do more of these.

----------
Gosh, chingus are so fast with their reviews for this ep hahaha :sweatingbullets: I'm going to post mine, but with more personal thoughts than a review since I don't want to repeat things, and also because I can't access my own gif and imgur page for some freakin reasons  :mellow:

Spoiler

First off, I want to say that, even though we might never know who initiated the hand-holding thing, what matter is that they can do it casually now, and that both of them can take turn to do it. When they got out of the car to go out on the dune, Eric held Solar hand so she wouldn't trip, and at the camp, Solar in turn held his arm and dragged him around ^_^

Eric gave me a cheerful smile when he said in the BRI "I noticed that Solar looked very happy, and seeing her happy made me happy as well". Isn't that so beautiful? It's like, their relationship are getting to the point that Solar's happiness is Eric's happiness, and her sadness is also his sadness as well. It reminds me of a real-life interview when he said that he wants a relationship where he can "rely on and calling each other in good and bad times" with Solar, and seeing this make me feel like his vision is becoming a reality.

Like I said before, Solar mentioned that her dream was to travel around the world, and on that day Eric made a promise to take her to see places and experience new things. The short time she spent in Dubai was basically like a dream come true for her, and like many other things she's done for the first time, when she travel for vacation again in the future, she will remember back to these moments that she spent with Eric. :wub:

Also, shout out to Best Driver-nim (that shall be your name from now on my friend, you have Solar to thank for that) for doing the good work with that speedy tour on the desert, and to bring out some of the greatest Solar Engrish that I will ever listened to. :w00t:

Lastly, Eric was pretty brave to suggest Solar to tattoo "I love you, Yoonddong" and "I belong to Yoonddong". You know usually these kind of things are considered pretty cringey/cheesy to her, and Eric used to avoid that. But now, they just toss playful romantic words and gestures around casually. From his message on the wooden chair, to Solar's heart sign, then her "I will cook something for you with love", that is also another indication of how close they are with each other.

• Like 10

@maeryl thanks for the links and you had mention this private villa/mansion at palm jumeirah before...i love this accomodation but too bad they only stay for one night

@enko20 the dubai sched so tight it's relief they enjoy it...and i agree with all of you, hope there 2 more ep

@papaxmoo good vid thank you...too bad ddongi don't have a lot interaction outside wgm, this day they had different date perf. At the last ISAC i guess they will meet but solar has another show...

@Le_Sanguinea it's hard to wait till tuesday :tears: you can check soric ig too

Love read all your post :blush:

• Like 7

Hello :)

For mbc : i think it will be separated into 2 more eps, but it's just prediction :

1. Next week more focused on ddongie in the mansion and hallowen special

2. In yatch and fountain 

I hope mbc will air romance "theme" next eps since we already have more comedy (?) theme for this eps.

(Maybe i'm wrong) i think mbc makes the dubai episode longer :

1) because the dubai trip is sponsored, they tried to appreciated the luxurious trip that the sponsor give to ddongie by showing the tourism place and local attraction in dubai (promote dubai tourism in korea n over the world as payback)

2) ddongie moment to precious to be cut in this lux trip (compare to the other eps before, mbc rarely cut this eps)

3) to let the solar and the girls can have time to prepare for their comeback, as well as eric

4) the already have the record for next 2 eps (while dubai eps aired -maybe-) so that they won't disturbe mamamoo's thight sched when they comeback

Seriously can't they be real? I mean where else can Eric find Solar and vice versa? coz it's so cute when they unconsiously complete each other as the eps continue (they takes their each other jokes well, they, they follow and take the lead well) for me they clicked so well.

eric and solar must be contact each other outside  the show (eventhough just by phone) because from how fast their interaction develop and how they always saying that their partner is caring, meeting through filming only (with 2 week interval) can't help you to grow (almost) close relationship like that. Solar and eric is really caring for each other, eric gave solar hand cream. Solar gave him face 3 set for their trip in dubai.

Ps : if yongdong and yoondong going out later, i think dispatch will find them quick because of they are so loud and always excited for whatever they do

Ppyong

• Like 9

On 10/20/2016 at 8:49 PM, enko20 said:

Maybe? I'm not really sure haha, but it's funny either way. She's just a very....interesting existence :rolleyes: (to borrow Wheein's words). Yeah, her face that time got me curious too. I really need a live reaction from her, it would be really fun :D

About the playing with Solar's hair thing, I just double-checked again now and well... it wasn't as clear as I remembered it to be. It's when they split the screen in half, and I thought Eric was playing with Solar's hair, but maybe not? I don't know, it's two different frames put together so it's very vague (on the left frame Solar's hair wasn't moving at all, like what?)

Thanks for the preview pics, and another similar pose! Btw, when did Solar take that picture? I think it's the first time I've seen that.

~~~~~

Talk about DC Gallery, I just found some interesting things on there too:

More fan arts of Ddongie couple. Props to whoever drew all of this, I'm a fan :)

EDIT: DC links are broken for some reasons. I re-uploaded them

And this gif... What are you doing Solar?? :flushed: 

(ctto)

familar too the creator of this is like same as TaEun's FanArts

only TaEun Shippers knows this Creator

• Like 6

9 hours ago, 407801baby said:

eric and solar must be contact each other outside  the show (eventhough just by phone) because from how fast their interaction develop and how they always saying that their partner is caring, meeting through filming only (with 2 week interval) can't help you to grow (almost) close relationship like that. Solar and eric is really caring for each other, eric gave solar hand cream. Solar gave him face 3 set for their trip in dubai.

I definitely find myself agreeing with you here, especially now that we've put together a more comprehensive timeline of the past few months. If we're going by the stages timeline I talked about a few weeks ago, they've really only spent like 4 days together since the Chuseok rally. Still, they're constantly mentioning or hinting at things that make me feel like they've talked about it elsewhere, maybe in a cut scene maybe just off-camera. And this has been happening since the beginning (remember how Eric remembered she liked Amy Winehouse). 

Also, I don't know, it's just comforting to think that they're contacting each other since they haven't filmed with/seen each other since the Dubai trip, and it's got to be weird going from no contact for weeks to spending a whole day/two days with someone and then going back to no contact. I don't think their relationship would feel as natural as it does now if they didn't contact each other.

Spoiler

And with all this talk of them ending soon going around, I'm glad they contact each other, because the transition might not be so bad. But I don't want to think about that right now:bawling:

• Like 8

8 hours ago, NamSeoYeon18 said:

familar too the creator of this is like same as TaEun's FanArts

only TaEun Shippers knows this Creator

Ah she did? I watched TaEun but wasn't a shipper so I had no idea until now.

@407801baby That would be kind of out of chronological order which they have kept so far, but I guess that's better than doing one ep :sweatingbullets: I definitely agree with you about MBC approach with their Dubai trip. They are trying to extend it as long as possible because Mamamoo is very close to comeback now (Moonbyul will reveal more on Tuesday), so Eric and Solar are taking an extended break from filming at this point. I'm not complaining one bit though, more time for Dubai is only good for us. :)

13 hours ago, 407801baby said:

4) the already have the record for next 2 eps (while dubai eps aired -maybe-) so that they won't disturbe mamamoo's thight sched when they comeback

Yes they are, Eric said that they contact very frequently too and I believe that, based on the things they know about each other. I don't see how they can build up this emotional connection with each other just by meeting every now and then. Not to mention the things they know about each other that no one mentioned before. Like when Eric says he know Solar likes grapes, when did she ever say that? :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, cinnaminskies said:

I definitely find myself agreeing with you here, especially now that we've put together a more comprehensive timeline of the past few months. If we're going by the stages timeline I talked about a few weeks ago, they've really only spent like 4 days together since the Chuseok rally. Still, they're constantly mentioning or hinting at things that make me feel like they've talked about it elsewhere, maybe in a cut scene maybe just off-camera. And this has been happening since the beginning (remember how Eric remembered she liked Amy Winehouse). 

Also, I don't know, it's just comforting to think that they're contacting each other since they haven't filmed with/seen each other since the Dubai trip, and it's got to be weird going from no contact for weeks to spending a whole day/two days with someone and then going back to no contact. I don't think their relationship would feel as natural as it does now if they didn't contact each other.

I agree, there have been many instances where they mention things they know about each other that neither of them talked about before on-air, pretty certain that they keep in touch with each other frequently one way or another. There's no way they can keep their progression steady unless they do that. Even though they only meet once every week/two weeks,them being that comfortable with each other make it feels like they hang out almost everyday,

Also, even though we said that Chuseok was a real turning point. I really don't think that alone could have this level of impact on Eric-Solar's relationship. I'm pretty certain there's a lot more going on behind the scenes that we do not know of. I noticed somewhat of a big leap happened before and after Eric came back from Mongolia (between Ep 22 and 23).Just, you know, maybe because of the Mongolia jungle + Moosical talk?. I noticed this again between Chuseok competition and Dubai trip because of their inflatable pool confession+ Solar's appearance on Radio Star. Pretty sure their hand-holding talk must have happened some time during this time period.

Not that I wanna be nosy or anything though, I like that they can keep it private between themselves. And to be honest @407801baby, even if they do end up dating, I would prefer them to hush hush :vicx:, because I don't think making it public at this point in time is a great idea.

• Like 7