[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Just saw someone share this on KSDaily and feel like I should share it here too. Apparently this Korean couple also went to Dubai and ran into Ddongie couple on the way.

--------
@cinnaminskies Me neither, usually I don't want to associate the music they do on their own to each other at the risk of being labeled "delulu", but since you brought this up, here's something interesting:

Spoiler

I wanna stay
I wanna stay here with you

Hold on to me
I'll never want to let you go

He recorded this on Sep 1st like you said, you know what happened on that day? That's right, Eric and Solar recorded their inflatable pool talk on that very same date. Do you remember what Eric said to Solar on that day?

I just want us to stay like now forever... I don't want us to change.

Over the weekend
We can turn the world to gold,

Didn't we just heard them talk about how pretty much everything in Dubai is gold for them? But this one is not as applicable, since I think they didn't know they were going to Dubai then, so....

Again, just saying haha. I don't want to read much into it, but it's a funny coincidence in a way.

• Like 12

@enko20 wahhh lucky couple!

after reading(staring) through @onlybeagles gif filled post :wub: (I wish I was better at making them) I noticed some interesting things when they're taking photos on the tower.

Spoiler

ddc_Titanic_6.png

ddc_Titanic_1.png

ddc_Titanic_2.png

ddc_Titanic_3.png

ddc_Titanic_4.png

ddc_Titanic_5.png

it's a little messy, I haven't gone full on detective mode in a while hehe

In conclusion they must have taken many many many photos hehe :lol::lol::lol: am I posting too much, should I just edit my previous post and add it to the other things I said? 

• Like 10

41 minutes ago, LavelyShai said:

Sorry it took me so long, I was busy today, but congrats you are now in charge of the thread. Thank you :)

Thank you! :) Also, I have a question -  Do you have any idea what's the max character count per post? Or we can just extend the post indefinitely? :D

- - - - 

Okay guys, if you have any content you'd like to share, just PM me so I can edit it in our front page. Too bad we only have one post to work with, so I'm not sure if we'll be able to pack everything you want in there - things like schedules, BGM per episode, or even links to fanart and interesting accounts. I'll tinker with it later when I get home. :)

• Like 9

@papaxmoo Did we just perhaps found a 2nd detective in this thread? Woah your attention to detail is no joke, chingu. Actually, this wasn't the first time that the pose they made for the camera turned out different than the photo aired. There are many, many instances of this throughout, but let me just point to one that I remember:

During their walk along the cherry blossom road, Eric turned and took a picture of Solar walking next to him. You could see she wasn't smiling and and her hand wasn't on her mouth:

Spoiler

XGn7dN1.png

But the photo that they showed us, she was doing exactly that:

Spoiler

qWajKnX.png

A lot of people got confused and thought they retook the scene again, but actually they took many different pics, it's just for some weird reason MBC decided to show the one that didn't match up with the footage. We know that for sure because during Ep.16 sequence of them going over their wedding photos to hang on the wall, you could see the other taken photos that weren't aired:

Spoiler

5EhbaP9.png

OnXH0L3.png

This was when my pet peeve with MBC's odd editing skill started kicking in (not the first time I witnessed this though, just triggered my memory). If i'm going to sit here and list all of that, it will take me at least two posts to do it, so I will refrain myself :expressionless:

@Le_Sanguinea Thank you for stepping up to do this.

@morethanacityname That is thanks to @gureentea chingu's detective skill that we learned about this. I will quote her post here so you can read it:

On 9/25/2016 at 8:20 PM, gureentea said:

i think the filming of this ep is definetely on sept 1 :) based on this :

eric's snapchat update (he wear the same blue shirt as in the beginning of ep 25)

Spoiler

Solar's daily memo (early morning of sept 2.. like 2AM kst?) her outfit is the same as ep 25's blackroom interview (and she said it was a long day for her... lol)

this IG post (DIY cafe which eric and solar went) --> posted on sept 3, the owner said they came in thursday, which was sept 1

Spoiler

*And also i have posted their schedule (from aug 25-sept 4) on page 175 if you want to check. And usually they took one whole day to film wgm, from morning until afternoon or night.. usually 2 or 3 eps are filmed in same day (and mostly the blackroom interview is also filmed on the same day of the filming day) because they don't have much time to meet or shoot for the BRI

*Here is her post on pg.175 if you are curious:

Spoiler

Aug 25 : chuseok special recording.

Aug 26 : unknown schedule (eric updated his snapchat with pizza and tv show with Ooh Ooh song)

Aug 27 : eric sang in a wedding ceremony + Vlive with Spica.

Aug 28 : unknown schedule.

Aug 29 : ISAC and duet gayo recording

Aug 30 : eric's hermes event in busan, mamamoo in daejeon.

Aug 31 : eric's event in busan, mamamoo in jeju.

Sept 1 : unknown schedule (eric updated his IG story "too early"). Was he going back to seoul? If that so, they probably filmed the episode this day, because solar posted this photo.. (with similar hairstyle she has on upcoming ep. But idk if this photo was taken someday before she posted it). And also according to the the person who made the wooden frame, eric came in thursday?? And sept 1 was thursday

CrRyEXOW8AImBcc.jpg

Sept 2 : mamamoo's schedule at KBS (canceled) and cheongju

Sept 3 : eric's in delicious busan food festival

Sept 4 : eric went to LA

I also figured out based on this that they filmed their "Frozen" date, DIY cafe event, and inflatable pool talk all on the same day based on the same clothing in their BRIs and based on the time of the day for those events.

Spoiler
  • The next 2,3 episodes for sure was all filmed on the whole day of Sep 1st. They started the day riding their bikes then going to the theme park. It seems like the DIY cafe event happened during the afternoon, and when they came home, it was night time. (Solar definitely took that pic after her BRI) 
Spoiler

ckiWA31.png

-------

I'm sorry for the long post, but I just remembered something else that I need to address as well:

@Farfalle chingu's translation text of Ep.25 ("Frozen" date) showed that Eric and Solar was supposed to discuss their luxurious vacation trip on Sep 1st after their wish to Santa Claus. However, that scene was never aired at all. I wonder why that is the case:

Spoiler

The translation of official preview text for tomorrow's episode from WGM website
(http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/wedding/preview/)

-----

♥ We Got Married ♥ Episode 340 (will be aired at September 24th, 2016) 

Eric Nam ♥ Sola 'Frozen' * Date

Seeking for a theme park that's snowing for 365 days, Eric ♥ Solar couple!
The snow falling from the sky greeted and suddenly drifted them into winter atmosphere~
Romantically dusted the snow on each other's head,
They also rubbed their nose tips, imitating the Eskimo way of greeting...
How was the two's super-close 'nose tip kiss'?

'Ddongi Winter Olympic' opening? Ddongi couple set out 3 types of ice sports only for them!
Following the first round 'running race on ice' and the second round 'bike sled' battle,
The third round was 'basin human curling' battle!
Burning with fighting spirit, the defense and foul were too much...
The winner of their own intense 'Ddongi Winter Olympic' was?

Christmas in advance~ Both of them wrote Christmas card to Santa!
Solar was touched by Eric with his 'unexpected wish'! What was the content of Eric's letter?!

Meanwhile, through the pep rally victory prize 'a luxurious trip', they pointed out the trip destinations they wanted~
"Jungle? Africa?" Eric referred to somewhat frightening/frustrating destination!
Then, how was their trip fantasy?

This was the first time they didn't air something they put on text preview. It's still really bugging me for some reason...

@cinnaminskies Hold on to the thought that they didn't know about Dubai on Sep 1st, cause I just remembered that. Also, nice FMV btw, I didn't know about this skill of yours, wow. :)

• Like 9

@enko20 woah, I am constantly amazed at your detective skills (and you other beautiful faces too) I don't think I'm up to your level yet haha but damn has anyone compiled the whole timeline of their (speculated) shooting schedule already? Cause I'd really love that. Shooting a reality tv show has it's downfalls but through these long days you can really REALLY get to know someone. It all makes sense though, sometimes Yongsun looks so so so tired in the BRI like she's already half asleep. MBC's editing is a little messy but I guess they're just trying to show the best photos/moments in the small amount of time that they have. I always seem to enjoy the director's cut of episodes a lot more than the aired versions(wish there were more). It feels a little more organic as ironic as that sounds.

@cinnaminskies nice work there chingu! short but sweet.

• Like 9

42 minutes ago, gandaako05 said:

some are speculating that ddong couple is near to end.

To be honest, i am the one who wrote it in kshowdaily comments about their departure. I didnt write it here because i didnt want to put a shadow on the happiness here. Just like i said, enjoy it while it last. It just my guts feeling. Based on previous couple timelines and their upcoming schedule, i just tought it will very difficult for them to keep being in this show up till the end of year. 

As most of u predicted this Dubai vacation must be scheduled to air in 3 episodes which will be in oct 30th. Assume that they meet another 2 approximately 3 more times maybe they last till the first december (for airing). They meet every 2 weeks usually rite? So they perhaps meet again and 19 or 20 october and next will be first week of november (which perhaps about Eric's bday). If my saying about renewal of contract in every 3 months. Then they perhaps will meet another 2 times so that the episode will last till december (which marks their 9 months meeting).

Again its just totally my assumption,take it with as many sugar as u can. 

And please dont be mad at me. Sorry ladies.

• Like 8

Hi, chingu! I've been reading your thoughts and posts. Really thankful to chingus who posted pictures, gifs, and FMV of them, I just love seeing our couple together in one frame ^_^ And the lyric breakdown, it's new :D I just have time to write my review here. I hope you won't mind if I post my review this late :sweatingbullets: Sorry I didn't make many gifs since our chingus here have posted loads of beautiful gifs in previous pages, but you can expect some since I couldn't resist to see some scenes in the loop. So, here we go!

Spoiler
  • First, why did they often play "Empire State of Mind" lately when they're currently in Dubai? Is it because of "In Dubaaai~"? Hahaha.

• Ugh, MBC really loves to tease (or torture?) us with that preview of their time in Dubai at the beginning! Just remember to air those scenes, MBC!

• They always match each other in terms of their "weirdness". Eric joined Solar's impossible imagination about Dubai. Whenever one of them sang "In Dubaaai~", the other followed right away. Whenever one of them started a role play, the other joined. Btw, just wanted to correct something regarding their imagination about Dubai because I think the english sub is a bit off. After Eric said "Let's not go where there's no gold", the right one is "Let's not eat if there's no gold powder in it."

• Solar was amazed with the 'couple seat' existence, then Eric asked her if she snores. Hmm I think we know for sure someone snores (refering to "Daddy & I" :P)

• I wonder if Eric didn't think it's suspicious for her to bring that big bag to the toilet hahaha. Btw, even he mumbled his wife's song while waiting for her. Cute! :3

• Oh, they're really a popular couple! The persons that Solar asked for help knew that she's related to WGM and Eric Nam B) Btw, I spot a fan moment there :sweatingbullets:
    7tPbGBL.png

• Solar's message in the card (please mind that my translation is more literal):

To. Yoonddongi-nim,
    Were you surprised a lot??
    Please come running to the 14th exit!!
    Come quickly~~

Kim something     At this, the caption: "Very difficult hint (sweat)" :lol:

• Solar was so shocked to see the cake condition. Pardon me, but I laughed at this scene :sweatingbullets:

• When Eric started to go to the 14th exit to meet her,  he "complained" about what Solar did... with big smile ;) Btw, fortunately Eric didn't run to the 14th exit like she asked or she wouldn't get enough time to prepare it :lol:

• Solar was so cute when she struggled to prepare the cake. The caption is so true, her thought wanted to do it quickly but her body wasn't following :lol: She even used two lighters at the same time to light the candles. But the reality again is so different with expectation or drama.

• The caption when Eric finally saw Solar: "So Kim something-ssi has been here."
    Spoiler

sghwHqC.png

• Eric surely loves Solar's event. He already loved it when he received the second rose I think? After that, his cheekbones weren't going down throughout Solar's event :lol:

• Eric's reaction when they finally saw each other :wub:
    Spoiler

yoizEFg.gif

• I think Solar felt kinda shy after she sang. Her random "Surprise! Hooo!" is typically her behavior when she's shy/awkward :lol:

• Yes, caption, you're right again! "The happiest man at this moment."
    eOuSIU6.png

• I tried to translate Solar's words to Eric after she sang, but please mind that my translation is more on literal side :)

Solar: "We've already been a couple for 200 days. So, I prepared gift, but it's my first time, so it's very clumsy..."

Eric: "No, I like it so much."

Solar: "Still, my heart/thought is sincere, and I'm very lacking... Thank you because oppa always takes care of me well and understand me... And... Thanks to oppa, I think I made a lot of good memories, thank you. Let's live prettily like now in the future too."

• Actually they haven't reached their 200th day though? Today (October 17th) is their 199th day if I'm not wrong. But anyway, that day was their 6th month-versary (October 2nd) and I wouldn't complain if they're happy :D 

• I always love when they hug, and the hug from the latest episode will be my favorite hug! This time Eric hugged Solar so tight! Twice! :wub: This hug feels so different from their previous hugs. I feel that Eric hugged her at the first time because he's so happy, moved, and thankful to her. While he hugged her for the second time because once is not enough :P and maybe felt that Solar was cute at that time, asking him to blow the candles without fire (look at his amused face) ^_^ Kinda hoping to see the hug shot from Solar's side too, but I'm really happy to see them like that. Thanks to other chingus who provided us with their hug gifs, but I think it won't be bad to see this hug again, right?
    Spoiler

FnUqciS.gif

AwnLVwy.gif

• Eric's black room interview regarding Solar's event is so... I don't know the right word, but I think Solar suceeded to make Eric feels the feeling she got from him. Keep it up, Kim something-ssi ^_^ 

• Don't they look so good together? :') Usually at this kind of moment my thought will be going delusional :sweatingbullets:
    Hpe6l97.png

• Random question: What happened with the cake? Did they manage to eat that? Hahaha. Hope so since their flight was delayed.

• Truck, domestic flight, bus (Chuseok special), now overseas flight. I have to praise Solar for always prepares their needs whenever they're travelling. Eric didn't just say it when he said in an interview that Solar is considerate to others.

• Although these are not their selcas, love these shots! ❤ They look so relaxed with comfortable clothing ^_^ 
    e4MikPB.png
    Spoiler

H6JBhrR.png

AJgax2T.png

• They're really getting luxurious treatment, even they got a surprise from the flight attendants :o 

• We have to thank MBC, at least they already slept (for real) side by side eventhough it's on the plane :lol:

• Like other chingus, I also like when Eric peeked in Solar's blanket and woke her gently. Solar slept so well that Eric ate 2 sets of dishes alone. He must be bored so he went to sleep as well hahaha :sweatingbullets: Did Solar get drunk from the champagne? Since she can't drink alcohol well :P

• The caption: "At this point, passed out??" :lol:
    Spoiler

bQISFbA.png

• Other than Ra.D's "I'm in Love", I think "Empire State of Mind" also will be their theme song, but they made it their own version with "In Dubaaai~" :lol:

• Solar's body language is hilarious when she told Eric how to tell people there if she wanted to eat and go to the toilet. She's too adorable! :lol:

• They confused why there's no one in the Burj Khalifa. Eric lied that he's the owner of that place or he rented the place I think, but it's funny when he admitted his lie right away :sweatingbullets:

• Solar's yeba-yet-adorable behavior at Burj Khalifa :lol: And Eric was clearly entertained hahaha.
    Spoiler

Ceasvrf.gif

tEFuOy7.gif

• Their selcasssss! :D Really, how many times I have said this but they really look so good together! :sweatingbullets: Could MBC release their selca photos in HD?? But I'm curious, on the photo of their Titanic pose, what are those on the table? Looks like polaroid photos?
    Spoiler

UuoBgeh.png

• Hahahaha the caption said "(After teleportation) Ddongi Road in Dubai which progresses rapidly". The Ddongi Road is on another scale now :P They would be a great hosts on eating broadcast/travel program btw! *glance to PD-nims* :D 
    Spoiler

oypRNRf.png

• Their bargain scene is funny! Solar: "Good quality OK, but... But NO!" :lol:

• The colored sands in the bottle is so pretty! I also want one!

• Solar was seriously pretty in both hijabs, but I love the black one more on her :wub: And how adorable Eric's smile was while talking about pretty Solar :lol: He's like a kid when he smiled like that!
    Spoiler

UkhuLOq.gif

• Hahaha love the caption and their appearance together like this! "(Prince and princess) Complete transformation to be local people "
    vARxqVA.jpg

• Oh, thanks to chingus here, I spot that hand holding after they transformed completely as Dubai locals! ^_^ 

• And Solar tapped and touched Eric here and there casually while they played as Arab prince and princess. They're playing in their own world! :lol:
    Spoiler

CPmqnjs.gif

gxU206R.gif

• They're holding hands while walking briefly! I wonder who started it? I remember Solar said that it's so cheesy for her to hold hands. We can't see the beginning of their hand-holding, but isn't it so natural? :D I think the staffs were waiting for this moment too, they didn't miss out to put a caption pointing to their hand-holding to emphasize it :wub: Our wish is coming true one by one!
    Spoiler

R3nTgcp.gif

• The fact that they're having their lunch in a private room... Really, our couple deserves this luxurious treatment for their great effort at Chuseok pep rally! B)

• Since they're drinking cocktail at the flight bar, Solar had said that it's luxurious, then she said it again a few times when they had lunch. I kinda get that humble vibe from her :) 

• Really looking forward to the continuation of their Dubai trip! They really went to many places just in two days, it must be kinda tiring, but from Solar's memo after they came back I think they enjoyed their short trip, that's the important thing :D And thanks, MBC, we got longer air time at the latest episode, woohoo! Hope you would do a good job too at editing Ddongi couple footage for next week!

-----

On 10/15/2016 at 5:00 PM, pwnkl said:

but is that really how they serve food on a fancy restaurant? one meal at a time? 

I think they got luxurious treatment, the full course dish? Even the room where they ate is the private one, there's no one but them B) 

On 10/15/2016 at 6:16 PM, Ira Ajja said:

We love today ep but mamamoo perf at their concert today make imoomoo worried coz they seated and not dance

Oh, I've seen it from fanaccounts. Even MAMAMOO didn't perform the usual songs ("You're the Best", "Um Oh Ah Yeah", etc.) at that day. They performed songs which don't have choreo. Many people worry for Moonbyul because she needed help to go up and down the stage, she also didn't smile like always :( Hope RBW is right when they said that the girls are okay, since they are going to have their comeback soon.

21 hours ago, papaxmoo said:

Also I didn't mean to come off as judgmental when Yongsun didn't eat the oyster, I was just observing, actually I haven't noticed Yongsun mentioned seafood yet except for fish during some v app sessions(maybe she is not fond of oyster).

I don't know too if she doesn't like oyster, but we don't know whether she ate it or not since the scenes may be cut though?

19 hours ago, morethanacityname said:

Actually some of the English translations are not accurate. Like during Solar's message to Eric after she sang I'm in love. She said Jinshim.. It means "I really mean it", and not "I tried my best". I know it is a small thing, but I just feel it has a whole lot different meaning...

Yeah, I also realize sometimes the translation were not so accurate :sweatingbullets:

@cinnaminskies Beautiful FMV! :wub:

@Le_Sanguinea Thank you for taking over the thread! :D 

@enko20 Your post about their timeline reminds me to update their timeline here. Will post it (and maybe revise it with the broadcast and their month-versary date) soon!

-----

Regarding their end, I think it's an unavoidable situation. They will end someday no matter how long they stay. So let's just enjoy their moment while they still could interact freely and friendly with each other in one frame :) Honestly I'm also in the middle of preparing my heart for their end, but let's face it bravely and think of it as a moment when they will continue their good relationship in real life :D 

• Like 10

Hello y'all, long time lurker and watcher of Ddongie since they started :D. I just want to say good job to everyone for making this thread fab and making my experience watching our couple all the more better. 

I probably won't comment much, but I've had some thoughts here and there as the show progressed, and now with the feels floating around that wgm is going to let go of our couple soon, I just wanna give my two cents: 

Remember back in the chuseok episode when they announced the vacation prize? Notice how they never announced WHERE the place was going to be. Wgm and mbc were probably being all wise and waiting to see which couple would win, and pick the destination afterwards. Depending on how popular the couple was, they would pick a more expensive location :phew: . With how good Ddongie has been doing in Korea, course they were ready to throw $$ on their trip when they won. In Dubai~~~~

Point is, I think this proves that Mbc realizes that Eric and Solar are liked a lot despite a "lack of skinship," and are willing to invest in them and keep them for a while. At this point, leaving is up to Solar and Eric. But do you all really think they'll leave so soon? The show is promoting them well and Solar has gotten more spots on variety. That aside, I also think they're on the show for ~personal~ reasons, more so Eric. He's already reaching his 30's (!!), and by American standards, that's about the right time to settle down and start a family. Eric is still a rising star and too busy to date probably, so I bet he's using this show as a relationship outlet of sorts with a girl that interests him :wub::wub:. And they get along so well. With that, I really don't think they'll leave soon, give them the end of this year. I 1000% support them dating in real life, but if only Eric could get rid of his boyfriend image XD What do you all think?

That's about it. Otherwise, keep enjoying Ddongie  :glasses:

• Like 16

once again thank you @enko20 and @Farfalle you guys have worked hard, that timeline is awesome. wow I tried to find bits and bobs, the little snippets from each thing. I might have a few videos compiling all the mentions for each month(with this timeline and the yt playlist of videos ahh all of you are just awesome). Just maybe XD I can't wait to see those polaroids too! ever since I saw the RAW

@Le_Sanguinea congratulations! sorry I didn't mention this earlier :lol::lol::lol: 

@morethanacityname those small things, really make a difference but as long as it's mentioned here at least the rest of us will know.

Seeing them in a foreign country and doing whatever they want even if it attracts strange looks from others makes me so happy, you can see Eric's eyes wondering around sometimes checking briefly in previous episodes when they're hanging out but mostly they're so carefree. 

In regards to Ddongi leaving, at this point it's hard to say. On one hand from what happened in previous wgm couples basically a overseas trip means they are close to ending BUT they barely reached 30 episodes. MBC would be silly to let go of a couple especially as popular as Ddongi before they strike 35 or 40 episodes. Adam couple lasted 59 episodes because of their popularity and from what I remember they shot for 18 months(Happy Together w/Jokwon & Gain), other couples average is 35-40+ episodes.

Another reason is couples like KhunToria did special stage at the end of the year, their voices together is like sweet dark chocolate fondue, I would hate for them to miss out on a collaboration opportunity even if they use wgm as an excuse to(I fear that it would be awkward for the public not for Eric and Yongsun themselves to collab)

hand holding 

Spoiler

because they were in Dubai, PD-nim really made an effort to make it cinematic and so the shot was very well set up and it's not the usual just follow them around it was more like 'take your place' 'camera ready' 'action' Eric grabs Yongsun's hand and leads her to the restaurant half embarrassed half excited and happy. they were both super hungry too. just me speculating

Edit: 

although their schedules are pretty hectic meeting up twice a month isn't too much(imho), it's a matter of what else do they have left to do and develop on according to MBC.

• Like 13

Edit:

this was a accidental post but now it's a fun one.

The contrast of Ddongi, Chuseok vs Dubai. Ddongi recreating some of their Heartmon Go Challenge photos.

:lol::lol::lol:

Spoiler

Hd8f0J.jpg

In anticipation for MBC to upload (HD) polariods! Fingers, toes and lips crossed. 

• Like 7

@97jbombs wah...your thought similar with mine,  this show can give eric dating life and promote his song well~~~he had package sched for this year and i think it's still include wgm

@LavelyShai thanks coz you make this thread and @Le_Sanguinea congrats...waiting you're idea to make this thread better

@autumnleaves19_stv don't worry i already prepare my self since ep 25

• Like 8

@97jbombs Hello! Oh wow, I think you just took the words out of my mouth. That's pretty much my point of view about Eric and Solar on WGM tbh. Yes I do agree with you that MBC does show certain favors toward our couple. Really, if anyone have any doubt about this, then remember that they put our couple on the VODs list on their official page among with other historical couples in the past, I think that's enough to tell you what they think of Ddongie couple.

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/wedding/specialvod/

@papaxmoo I also made a post a while back stating why I think Ddongie couple would last pretty long. Pretty much what I said was that MBC usually keep a couple around until they have nothing left to be "explored" a.k.a no more development. Honestly, from my experience watching many couples in WGM for years, I can see that Ddongie couple still has a lot left to be desired. They are one of the slowest pace couple in history (almost at Yongseo level, and they lasted 51 eps), and it's only until this point in time that we start to see them being truly comfortable with each other. They still have many things left to do if you ask me. :rolleyes:

The only concern I see people have is because of Solar and her comeback with Mamamoo. Some couples have had to depart before on their own due to their busy schedules that they can't keep up with WGM, not because MBC kicked them out. I don't really know if her schedules is too much for her or not, only she knows herself best. Eric lasted through his comeback and his INSANE schedules in July&August, so let's pray Solar can do the same (she also lasted through the Moosical as well).

@Farfalle Love your review and caption translations, as always. And I agree with your positive view. It's not a great feeling to know that your OTP will leave WGM one day, but we can take comfort in knowing that for Eric & Solar, their end on WGM will only be the beginning of their long-lasting relationship together. Call it my gut feelings after watching so many couples before. That's why I will be sad, but not that sad tbh.

• Like 14

@papaxmoo Look who we got here~~ Another ddongi detective!! Amazing skills chingu!! Keep it coming!!

super agree with @97jbombs and @enko20. And bashing the other couples is far from my intention but MBC did play it very safe on that Chuseok prize. If, for example, Cao-Cao couple (who left the show right after chuseok) or 33 couple or narae-sechan won the prize, would they have had the same extent of luxury? Even if it part of it was sponsored, MBC still invested quite alot of money on that trip. Their flight alone is no joke. In short, MBC knows who to spend on starting from day 1. I remember reading this article from their very first broadcast that the entrance of Eric-Solar couple increased the shows ratings (who has been suffering from low ratings for quite some time). Idk about now with Bomi-taejoon couple, probably increased as well since Bomi's really famous 

And it really is the right age for both Eric and Solar to marry but since both of them are just in the midst of their increasing popularity, it will be very difficult to do so. 

And if youve watched many wgm couples, you'll be able to pinpoint which couples were 'kicked' out and the ones who got crazy busy and had no choice but to leave. 

And as mentioned, Solar will get really busy soon for their impending comeback but i really hope this wont be an issue since Eric got through his fine (eventho he looked like a zombie on some of the BRIs lol)

I really want to see Eric supporting his wife's comeback! And his birthday! And ive always wondered why they still havent done a house warming with a bunch of their friends... 

And as the end of the year comes nearer, i hope they win the best couple award bcs they deserve it 100% ^^

@Farfalle Again, thank you for those amazing translations!! as well as correcting the wrong ones!! ^^ i've always noticed those mistranslations but chose to ignore it since i might actually be the wrong one, so thanks for proving me right, in a way lol ^^

----------edit

the article/s i was talking about

http://www.koreaboo.com/video/we-got-married-ratings-prove-that-eric-nam-and-solar-helped-revive-the-failing-show/

http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/18080062.html

• Like 14

@enko20 thanks for remind me with that VODlist...  now we can have faith our cp will stay long 

@onlybeagles about house warming...i have thinking about solar uncomfortableness with new people if our couple will do it for next filming, mamamoo member should come and i choose ailee,jimin,amber and kevin as eric friends

*for fun...mbc choose dubai coz the city have same first letter with ddongie. D ~ Ddongi - Dubai 

Caocao - China, Samsam - Switzerland, Taebom - Thailand

• Like 7