[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

@gureentea Looking at your captured picture, it's on her left hand and the ring shape is clearly the hexagon! :wub: I'm wondering just now why Eric hasn't updated anything since yesterday, and guess that's because he's recording for WGM. Maybe they have finished the recording, since Eric has a private event in his schedule (or the private event is WGM recording? :lol:).

• Like 5

mianhae! I mirrored the photo cause I was messing about before posting it excitedly. hehe it was on her left hand. :innocent:

@Farfalle I'm sure the released tracks will be there I am just hoping for MORE huhuhu I know I am greedy and it is a mini album so not that many songs unfortunately. I think they will release another full album around first quarter of next year. The timing seems right 

Eric is seriously non-stop on and off a plane. wow this man's work ethic is inspirational. 

• Like 7

@papaxmoo Ah, okay! Thanks to @gureentea chingu for the clearer captured picture!

Good news for you, after I watched again her V app, she said they will have new songs though in their upcoming album! And then she closed her mouth with her hand hahaha. Typical MAMAMOO, giving spoilers to us without asking their company :lol: And she also said not to hate the gochujang (Korean red chili paste), because some fans don't like their red glittery dress hahaha.

Eric posted his old photo with Benedict Cumberbatch in Hongkong!

Spoiler

• Like 4

10 hours ago, cinnaminskies said:

Now that Solar's revealed her hair, I think they may film WGM soon... 

And film WGM they did!! :rolleyes:

Thank you so much everyone for Mamamoo's comeback updates, and that Yongsun's wedding ring OMG :o This is the first time in a veeery long time that I've seen her wear it in public, isn't that right? There's no words to describe how happy I am right now :wub:

1 hour ago, Farfalle said:

Is this an upcoming event for Eric? At Boston College? :o

Looks like it, chingu. Also FYI, Eric is a Boston College alumni, so this means he's returning to the place where it all began for him :D

@papaxmoo Eric mentioned before that his dream is to do more music work in his own country one day, so that's why you're starting to see him going back and forth very frequently. Eric's trying to establish a foothold so that the transition will be smoother. He's really ambitious, moving up the ladder in K-pop industry while getting into the American industry at the same time, I hope it work out for him but man that is definitely not something anyone can pull off for sure,

• Like 7

@Farfalle thank you for the clarification! huhu of course Yeba spoiling all the secrets haha I am not a fan of the gochujang glittery dresses, mainly cause it's just no but for real Mamamoo are so crazy good at performances and have strong stage presence so they don't need super flashy outfits to capture our attention.

Spoiler

I'd like to add you beautiful faces on twitter, I'm papaxmoo if you'd like to also. gochujang is yummy doe. 

@enko20 yep when I saw that I was like look at him returning back to his roots, although he didn't study music specifically. Has Yong worn the ring in public outside of wgm??? I don't recall. :dizzy:

• Like 5

@Farfalle actually i'm not sure whether they filming WGM today, because if that's the case, they must be busy with the recording itself, but solar seems to had lot of free times here (updating memo, doing Vapp) and judging from the makeup and hairstyle, i'm sure she filmed something but we still not sure what it is.. could it be for BRI.. or something else.. but either way i'm still happy to the fact that she wears the ring omg <3

• Like 5

I'm alive! :D

Another front page update! I put in most of the new content you guys posted while I was away, plus some new ones I'm ticking off my list of things to add to the front page. On a side note, who was the one who posted the video playlist of their cuts outside WGM? Was it you @cinnaminskies? I think it was you, but I forgot what page it was. -_- 

I'm feeling a bit of regret though, that the most I can do is edit the front page. I want to type episode reviews too but I'm usually too exhausted to start anything that makes sense. :bawling: Anyway, there are lots of reviewers here anyway from the detective club, so it's not like the thread's missing out a lot. :D

preview-rosess_zpsp8wp1oaa.gif

preview-puppiess_zpswovtw9r5.gif

I think I pressed the replay twice as much here in the previews more than I replayed the last episode. Too adorable. If I wasn't a shipper I would be asking them "Aren't you enjoying this too much?" :D

Anyway, I gotta sleep first, then I'm going to finish up some touches on the front page. ;)

• Like 11

It's been a long time. How's everyone?!

I was surprised there were so many updates on this page.

@gureentea: I think you are right, it's their WGM ring. like what @Farfalle said based on the shape of the ring and after watching the Vapp, I think somehow Solar tried to hide it. ( on the picture you uploaded, after she scratched her chin, she was suddenly taken aback then glance at her hand then put it down immediately or maybe my eyes just deceived me... I will watch it again later.)

anyway, I just wanna thank all the contributors to this page specially @enko20 and @Farfalle to name a few ( i'm so sorry, I 'm too lazy to back read and write everyone's name ( forgive me chingus) ) for everyone's effort in putting and keeping this page alive.
Everyone has an eagle eye now, I sometimes need to re-watch the episode just to see what you guys are pointing out. :)
I think thank you isn't enough.. Love you guys :wub:

I think joining WGM is really a good choice for uri yeba, not only she's enjoying her time ( somehow with Eric) but also she's discovering a lot of herself. I think WGM and Eric most specially brought this girls self-esteem up. ( she always look down or think less of her self, i guess). Somehow after joining the show she's receiving a lot of boost not just from her virtual husband but probably from the people around her. ( HATERS GONNA HATE  as what others always said, but I think she's focusing more now on the positive side. 

===========
 I am looking forward for the next episode of their Dubai trip and the romantic times that these two have experienced.

I can't wait for Mamamoo's mini album as well. The come back, kyaaaaaaaaa~~~ I really hope there's a secret mission during the promotion. ( just my wishful thinking).

Ddongie couple fighting!!
Mamamoo fighting!!!

Ppyong~~ 

• Like 8

@Le_Sanguinea yes! You can find the playlist here

I do definitely think they filmed today based on the limited time they have left to do so. Especially if there is going to be a half-Dubai half-Korea episode (which would air just before Mamamoo's Comeback so *promotion*). If they'd only filmed half an episode today, that would explain Solar's free time. 

Also: if they'd filmed at... say... the RBW practice rooms or something (like I really wish they would) she'd be able to do a V-APP very quickly after finishing filming so... I don't know... trying not to keep my hopes up.

• Like 6

DDONGI DDONGI they really filmed todayyy kyaaaaa you guys are rightttt

happy that she's such in a good mood today ~~~ even doing Vapp while filming, i didn't expect that :")

btw she didn't wear crocs on those pictures kkk

edit: i'll just add another screencaps of her wearing the wedding ring today :wub:

Spoiler

PjwGF3x.jpg

BTQR2ts.jpg

uFf1dd8.jpg

• Like 13

@enko20 Yeah, I know Eric is Boston College's alumni, but I'm surprised because he's going to go to US again :o Hope he doesn't stay that long there, since we hope he can support MAMAMOO's comeback. Btw, you're right, chingu. The Boston College event that I posted before is hosted by Boston College Korean Students Association, that's a chance for him to introduce his music there too :) 

@papaxmoo Fortunately, our Yongseon looks good in everything she wears B) I'm really curious what's their concept this time. The outfits are similar with "Piano Man" era though?

Spoiler

I'm not using my Twitter anymore though, just browsing about our couple sometimes there without logging in :sweatingbullets:

@gureentea Good news, they indeed recorded for WGM today! Someone took their picture! (and call herself Dispatch LOL)

Edit: Oops, you already posted their pictures! As always, your eagle eyes! B) 

@Le_Sanguinea I'm waiting for your insightful reviews! :) But I understand that you're too tired to do that. Don't feel bad, I'm thankful that you took a responsibility to organize the front page. It is already a tough job in the middle of your busy life.

1 hour ago, coolbrattyro said:

I think joining WGM is really a good choice for uri yeba, not only she's enjoying her time ( somehow with Eric) but also she's discovering a lot of herself. I think WGM and Eric most specially brought this girls self-esteem up. ( she always look down or think less of her self, i guess). Somehow after joining the show she's receiving a lot of boost not just from her virtual husband but probably from the people around her. ( HATERS GONNA HATE  as what others always said, but I think she's focusing more now on the positive side. 

@coolbrattyro Agree with you! And yeah, I think everyone is getting busy with their life including me :sweatingbullets: It's D-3 to the third part of their Dubai trip! :D 

• Like 8

So apparently my body doesn't want me to sleep so.. I made a banner for the thread instead.

Spoiler

bbaner%20project%20white-Recovered.jpg

Nothing too complicated, just a simple shop edit. Although I'm not too sure why I chose that color though. :sweatingbullets:

@cinnaminskies - Thanks! I'll browse through that right now. :D

@Farfalle - Yeah, right now I'm just content watching them go through their Dubai trip. I'm not thinking too far into their interactions since they seem to be having a ton of fun while they're playing around in Dubai. That's good enough for me for the meantime. :D

• Like 11

@gureentea I just realized how much I miss your awesome detective skill, chingu. Thanks for the filming update and welcome back! :D

And yeah, like @cinnaminskies, I also would love to think that what they are filming has something to do with Mamamoo's comeback. Since a) Solar managed to do V-live app right afterward and b) The picture look like they were inside a building, and the shots were taken through a glass panel if I'm not wrong?

@coolbrattyro Agree with everything you said 100%. I also can't wait for Mamamoo's comeback as well :)

@Le_Sanguinea I kinda like the bright color design on this one, it matches well with Ddongie couple's energetic vibe ;) Although, perhaps you should change it from orange to yellow to keep the banana milk concept in line?? (Please don't take my idea seriously)

---------

I have some news too chingu, but it's not related to our couple WGM filming. :sweatingbullets:

As you guys already know, I've been working on part 2 of my opinion piece for a while. So today, I am happy to announce that, barring any setback, my Solar article will be published on Saturday 29th.

This one takes me probably 10x the effort to write compared to Eric's, and probably 2x longer in length, so I really hope you guys will enjoy it :) 

• Like 10

Just read from twitter that btob make cb at 7th too...i'm excited and wonder are they gonna switch song again at music show and btob album tittle has mirrored too....it's to much similarities :rolleyes:

Hwabyul teaser reminds to piano man era...i'm curious what mamamoo concept for this cb actually...need to spazz twitter everyday B)

Btw i like twice new song...

Sorry for random posting...thanks a lot guys for all the update and @enko20 we'll be patiently waiting the part 2 and @Le_Sanguinea i love the banner and thank you for your hardwork

• Like 5

Thank you for the updates!

Judging by what they were wearing it looks something serious might be going down! they're quite dressed up unlike their usual playful comfy clothes, I wonder what it could be? can we a get Ddongi Style fashion look book??? they're looking very sophisticated and 'grown up' :joy::joy::joy:

@Le_Sanguinea nice work on that banner :heart: I have a few suggestions very minor. 

Spoiler

to help for the music symbol not to stand out too much and made the rest maybe you could use colour choosing tool and click on the roses so it matches. maybe do tha same for 'Eric Nam Solar' text but with the tree above 'yoondo and yongsun' :))

@enko20 looking forward to your article!

• Like 6

@enko20 - You know, the reason why it took quite a bit of time to make that banner is because I really wanted to fit a banana mlik reference somewhere there. :P I'll get around to it sometime or another. :D Also, can't wait for the next installment of Solar's bio! :w00t:

@papaxmoo - Thanks for the input! I'm still a photoshop newbie, so I'll tinker around with the pictures more as I get more comfortable with it. Someday I want to make phone wallpapers like with what the artsy members of the JjongAh thread provided when I requested for it. ;)

- - - - 

Solar's new hair reminds me of their Um Oh Ah yeah promotion cycle for some reason. I liked her hair then, but I'm not sure if I like her more with straight black or with wavy brown. Either way she rocks the look, so I don't really care one way or another. :3

• Like 9

@Le_Sanguinea don't worry, I'm a noob at photoshop too. I think Yong pulls off all long straight/wavy/pigtail/bun styles basically all except for the mushroom bob that is a "no no" :joy::joy::joy: I am lowkey hoping for MMMtv to be revived and omg if Eric appears that would be just be moo-blowling(see what I did there) I know I know it could never happen crossing those two worlds would be too much for some moomoos but chingus T-2days to go!!!

Spoiler

I already started getting hate comments from kmoomoos on my ddongi video heollll~~~~~

Edit:

just watched Yongsun on vapp, my goodness this girl is happy and hyper. she's usually hyper but man she was super hyper! or was that just me? hehe I think she may have filmed that during her bathroom break? while the crew pack up or set up??? anyway the whole thing could be giffed every second she is just too adorable haha 

• Like 5

@Le_Sanguinea The heart at the banner is musical, I love it :) And good idea with the fingerprint tree! Just a small thing, isn't their wedding on May 17th? Yeah, Ddongi couple is always a vitamin :D 

@enko20 Looking forward for your article, chingu! It will be a good read while waiting for the subs :D 

@papaxmoo I saw that comment too. Be strong, chingu! Btw, yeah she's so excited, even someone asked her why was she's so excited haha. Maybe partly because she got to interact with her fans live, but I'm happy to see her so energetic even after recording with Eric. Guess they spent a fun time together yesterday :D

@Cedric Ong Oh, their birthdays spread nicely like that :o 

-----

They recorded yesterday because Eric departed to US today!

Spoiler

-----

From MAMAMOO Trans, sub for Solar's V app!

-----

VisitDubai posted blog post about places in Dubai related to Eric & Solar's trip again!

Not related to Ddongi couple, but I think maybe this is one of the reasons why celebs want to be casted in WGM?

• Like 9