[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Okay, I've compiled all the fan videos I could find so far. This list will definitely be added to if new ones are made or I stumble upon a few more. If you know of any I've missed, please tell me!

Music Videos (styled to look like collaborations between them)

WGM Fanvids (styled around their WGM episodes, etc)

Crack Videos

Spoiler

• Like 5

@cinnaminskies yay more gifs! makes me smile every time I see these moments.

@enko20 yep think we need to another discussion on their progress. I'm glad you enjoyed it :lol: I've successfully compiled the KENGLISH(omg its so :joy:) but now I'm not sure whether I should crop the frame cause I don't want MBC to be flagging me down, or should I just leave it??? Anyone know what's up? Honestly Yongsun's "speed speed" had me finishing it in lightning speed :joy:

@Ira Ajja thanks for watching and you're very welcome! I know, not much of them together outside of wgm :bawling: but I'll slowly compile when they mention each other outside of wgm

Spoiler

you beautiful faces Yongsun's english is ready to be unleashed into the world, so crop or no crop???

to the moomoos here would anyone be interested in multifancam/compiled videos from moosical? I've considered going ham on the superb fancams, yas?

• Like 6

@papaxmoo I'd definitely be excited to see the fancam compilations! Especially since I've really only seen a few!

From what I've seen, if you're not posting the whole episode you should be good, but maybe crop it a little bit just in case. And, if you need help with them mentioning each other outside of WGM I know @enko20 knows a lot of the moments, and I can link you to this playlist, which has quite a bit of them.

• Like 7

@cinnaminskies awesome! I'm pretty keen to do it, I'll see if I can find anymore moosical fancams. if you find any that's not on yt please share! I'm not good at the hanguls so yeah. Yes! I have saved that playlist on my yt, I'll go through the timeline that @Farfalle (& the other beautiful faces) made and use it as a check off list. If you guys don't mind I might shout out every now and then if I can't find a clip :blush:

the kenglish video is no more than 2 minutes long so it might be alright? I also want to do a whole wgm version too but that makes me think of ddongi ending :bawling: 

Edit:

my Ddongi in NY video has already been claimed for music but everything seems to still be okay. :glasses:

• Like 7

@cinnaminskies I think the timeline itself does a much better job than me at keeping track of their moments outside WGM haha. 

@papaxmoo Can't wait to see it! :) Well I'm not entirely sure about the crop, but I think you should do it just to make sure.

Also I'm still waiting on your compilation of their WGM moments too, but I prefer it to come with their Dubai moments included ;) (so maybe in like 2,3 more weeks yeah?)

And...

Spoiler

Yah all those people that keep mentioning Ddongi ending... aish keep making me pessimistic. Like I said before, don't think too much about it. I've experienced this with other couples before too, a lot of times it really is nothing and people are just being paranoid.

My only wish is for them to complete the many things they still have left before they go (comeback support, parent visit, housewarming etc.) but if they don't, then knowing their relationship, we will be sad but not for long, I hope. 

• Like 6

On 10/23/2016 at 10:03 AM, papaxmoo said:

If they went to a haunted house it would be hilarious. On Showtime with Mamamoo and GFriend they did a horror special and Yongsun went in with a hurt toe. She screamed so SO much and scared herself when there was nothing there. They also talked about the times when they watched horror movies together and Yongsun literally screamed "don't let go I'm scared!" at Byulyi for trying to free her own hand from Yongsun’s cause she was clutching on too hard.

@papaxmoo Ugh, I'm highkey hoping for them to visit a haunted house! :lol: Btw, love your videos! :wub: And it's so unfortunate that the audio of your KCON NY video got claimed :( I wonder what should we do so the audio doesn't get claimed, but I don't know since I'm not a Youtuber myself. And thanks for updating their activities!

On 10/23/2016 at 11:49 AM, enko20 said:

I don't think it will be draggy though. I would rather them milk every minute out of Ddongie's Dubai trip than seeing them cutting it short to move on to something else. I would dread to see them progressing and not knowing what happened in Dubai that made them like that (like Chuseok competition, we realized they cut certain interaction from our couple from the flashback), so the more clarity the better.:rolleyes:

On 10/23/2016 at 10:03 AM, papaxmoo said:

MBC is really good at finding ‘fillers’ for episodes and I don’t think four episodes in Dubai would be too draggy. They did SO MUCH, there seems to be wishes that MBC didn’t air so who knows what else Eric and Yongsun wished for! Side note I think the whole crew could stay in that MANSION with them. Seriously asian film crew on a tight budget but then again it's sponsored huhu so I hope they all got a good room, by that point the crew is probably so tired any room with a bed would have been heaven.

Yeah, I mean for us it's a good news if they give us more of their interaction in Dubai, watching the progress in their relationship is just so fun! :D I also wish that next week is not the last episode for Dubai. There are still so much contents! When I said it's draggy, it's just from my objective thoughts that a meeting is expanded into 4 episodes. But now that I realized that they recorded for 2 days which worth for 2 meetings, so it's normal to be aired into 4 episodes.

17 hours ago, enko20 said:

Not that I wanna be nosy or anything though, I like that they can keep it private between themselves. And to be honest @407801baby, even if they do end up dating, I would prefer them to hush hush :vicx:, because I don't think making it public at this point in time is a great idea.

@enko20 Agree with you, chingu! It would be hard enough for them to date, even if they kept it just for themselves. Since they're also well-known as a couple in WGM, people will pay more attention to their interaction even after their stint ends. :mellow:

-----

Btw, I've made a Melon account to vote for MAMAMOO (the Melon Music Awards one), but I still can't vote for the girls. It requires Korean phone number (with Korean phone provider) or i-pin (a brand or something I guess) :( The good news is the girls still at 6th place. If I succeeded at voting, I thought I would make the tutorial here.

Meanwhile for the 2016 Asia Artist Awards, the first vote have ended and they picked top 50 for the second round of vote. MAMAMOO is one of them, ranked at 19th place. But sadly, our Eric doesn't make it to the top 50 :( It's indeed harder for solo singers, only 4-5 soloists are on that list. The second round will start on 2 PM (maybe KST?), October 25th, on voting app from Google Play/Apple App store. I'll try to vote this one tomorrow :)

-----

Catching up with their activities!

MAMAMOO:

Spoiler

Busan One Asia Festival on October 23rd! Love their outifts! B) 

-----

Be prepared! The girls are coming back!

-----

Solar's random photo that I find :D 

Eric Nam:

Spoiler

Busan Jazz Festival on October 23rd!

-----

He appeared in a show with his stylist, and his stylist said that Eric likes to wear training suit because it's comfortable.

----

Eric is seen today at "Tasting Room" Restaurant. Am I reading it wrong, I read something like "eating with parents", I'm not sure though :sweatingbullets:

-----

Hilarious Eric! He tripped when he's walking on the blue carpet (at Seoul Fashion Week), but he managed to overcome it with style :lol:

I wonder if either Eric or Solar prepared couple sunglasses for their Dubai trip? Or maybe those are sponsored? B) 

• Like 9

hello.. quite long since the last time i posted here.. but i still check this forum regularly! loving all the changes here especially the front page, you guys are awesome :wub:

anyway i see the hype from last week's episode is not as much as the previous one, huh? yeah because on the latest ep they more focused on having fun rather than 'romantic'  episode. but after watch it for the nth time, i found this scene when eric was looking at solar's passport photo (i assume) and he laughed just the same as when he looked at solar's ID card photo before kkk

giphy.gif

i think it's really her passport bcs after that he handed something to her yN14zPD.png

anyway i found update about eric! it's a post from yesterday.. but seems like the recording of this program was the day before? he was on a car-repairing place (?)

20161019_122037.jpg?type=w420

20161019_115620.jpg?type=w420

20161019_123302.jpg?type=w420

full post here

• Like 9

@enko20 I didn't crop but if they get taken down I will next time, it should be okay since it's not that long of a video. hehehe I don't when the other videos will be ready, I'm still in the process of noting down all the things but you can probably expect another kenglish video once next week comes around hahaha

@Farfalle thanks for watching! it got claimed but they're allowing me use which means there's just gonna be ads from the claimant. so if you see ads it's not me it's the claimant! is the 2016 AAA a big deal? I've never heard of it and this tier of voting is sucking all the valuable information out of all of us first it was fb, naver now we gotta register to vote :vicx: (I tried to use google id but it wouldn't let me) I don't think the glasses were sponsored, I checked out their ig and it seemed like they just spot random celebs wearing their stuff and posting it. 

Agreeing with all you beautiful faces on them dating, if they do/are great! But I'd rather them keep it hidden until actual marriage or something cause what a huge unnecessary commotion it'd be . Stuff like that can really affect their careers especially Eric being 'the nation's boyfriend' like he belongs to everyone aigoo :sweatingbullets: (Yongsun even mentioned in ep4 her friend said 'how could you marry my Eric oppa?') I try really hard not to let myself be delulu and I make these videos ect cause I enjoy the process and the happiness it brings people/you beautiful faces but I really honestly sincerely think Eric and Yongsun make a good solid match (possible long article coming soon why). They are good friends now and I think there's a lot of potential for them to become something more in the future cause they are both so career focused right now.

Edit:

@gureentea hello! it's good to see you! very good spotting! I did see him laugh at something but just didn't know what, now I know thanks to you. It looks like he's promoting a show that helps business who are doing good? Judging by one of their employees being disabled/without a leg? I'm really happy he does these kinds of shows.

• Like 7

@papaxmoo Yes, thank you! Solar is hilarious ahahahaha :lol: She speaks English with more swagger and confidence than probably many of us. How is that even possible? :cry:

@Farfalle Me too, I also would love to see them go to a haunted house, but there seems to be zero teaser about it so I don't want to be too wishful -_-  Yes that trip was probably the longest time they've spent together thus far plus all of them are can't-miss moments, and I think even MBC can see that. If they only make everything else into one episode I am going to choke a cat (just kidding I won't but I will be very disappointed).

Eric didn't even make it there? Nooooo :bawling: But to be honest, I kind of expected that. Even though I'm a huge fan, I have to admit that he still has a long way to go in term of his singing career, popularity wise. At this point Solar and her group is still ahead of him in that department. He's really underrated, I'm telling you. I hope one day he will be recognized more for his many talents rather than his "Nation's Boyfriend" thing.

9 hours ago, Farfalle said:

I wonder if either Eric or Solar prepared couple sunglasses for their Dubai trip? Or maybe those are sponsored? B) 

I don't know about that, but perhaps it's prepared since Eric did exactly that during their Jeju Island trip. Actually, seeing Solar wearing sunglasses around with confidence is kinda funny to me, because

ZORTBFv.png

JcfreXt.png

HHTddps.png

so much for that, Solar... B)

Also remind me of this funny tweet:

• Like 9

On 10/20/2016 at 8:49 PM, enko20 said:

Decalcomanie (데칼코마니) is an art technique used to create mirror images. In Korean, it's often used to describe people who resemble eachother.

cr mamamoo trans

[INFO] Mamamoo's new comeback song title is "Decalcomanie".
#ManyFandomProblems lol

[Article] MAMAMOO will take off their beagle charms and show you a new side through their upcoming mini album "MEMORY"

cr mamamoo trans

• Like 4

Finally mamamoo cb date has confirm...I see a lot of laugh from moomoos cos the tittle haha~~ and we can see what moonbyul mean with her late post

@gureentea thanks for mention that scene 

btw i have been thinking about the henna, if there's no line is yongsun really want to write what eric said...she will had performance after she back to korea if fans see it they must be react that solar is belong to mamamoo not yoondong~~and its reminds me with the sticker they put at their hand before married/ep 10

and the skirt they use for the first dance (before belly dance) have a lot of bulb...reminds me with mamamoo outfit at their concert when singing "hihi haheho and don't be happy" the outfit had bulb too

and it's out topic...i watch caocao begining ep lately and i find they're funny (i don't feel it when watch their ep at roller coaster and dance learning) it's to bad they dont have lot of fans

• Like 3

@gureentea As always, your detective skill is so admirable! B) Eric's so cute though, why did he always check Solar's ID photo? :lol: I've skimmed that blog, and yes, Eric was recording for a documentary program. Good finding, there! 

@papaxmoo Hahaha love that "bounce!" at the end ^_^ Oh, that's a good news, I don't really mind short ads. I don't know though, I also never heard of 2016 AAA, and honestly I also don't really like when I have to give personal information to vote for something :sweatingbullets: Well, so the couple glasses are possibly prepared by one of them? :o

@cinnaminskies @NamSeoYeon18 Thanks for the update! :D Really curious how that concept will turn out. And I wonder, could MAMAMOO take off their beagle image? Hahaha.

@enko20 Oh, you're right, we have to protect our hearts :) Yup, I also hope that Eric can be more popular. Well I kinda understand though, since many K-pop fans are more interested in idol groups :sweatingbullets: But I think Eric is getting more popular, especially he's so active this year in terms of music and appearing in shows :D 

2 hours ago, Ira Ajja said:

btw i have been thinking about the henna, if there's no line is yongsun really want to write what eric said...she will had performance after she back to korea if fans see it they must be react that solar is belong to mamamoo not yoondong~~and its reminds me with the sticker they put at their hand before married/ep 10

Hahahaha I doubt that she would do it for real, and I think Eric was also joking at that time :lol: You mean their tattoos at their wrist? It's after their wedding ceremony recording.

-----

Solar's memo for today!

Spoiler

-----

Finally she showed her new hair today! Still confused what color is her hair, since it's affected by lighting/filter/anything else, but she looks pretty! :wub:

-----

There's not really an update that I find for Eric today, but you can watch him on the latest episode of <Law of the Jungle> in english sub :) 

• Like 8

@enko20 I love how influenced her english is by SMTM! the confidence and swagger coming out of her is just so adorable. The sunnies suited her very well maybe stylist? Even though we know how much Yong dislikes the image it creates wearing sunnies, they're in Dubai like it's uber sunny you probs go blind without some shades on especially in the desert where the sun reflects off the sand. :glasses:

@Farfalle I'm glad you feel the same. These awards that you have to vote in, I'm pretty certain they collect all this data and sell it back to the companies, that kind of information companies would die for knowing the stats and demographics which group has this and that kind of fan. I must admit it is very clever. Just like how google keeps putting new policies to 'cater' to your advertising needs.

I am HYPED AF for Mamamoo to comeback but also super worried. 

Spoiler

I saw the tracklist or supposedly tracklist (unconfirmed) and felt a little cheated it seems they're all released songs except for their title track decalcomanie. Fingers crossed there are more new tracks.

Angel?

Dabdab?

New York?

Don't Forget?

Decalcomanie

• Like 5

Decalcomanie promo pics!

Now that Solar's revealed her hair, I think they may film WGM soon... especially since they have their comeback on November 7th. That would be 2 days after the last Dubai episode airs, so, to keep with their airing schedule, they'd need to film sometime between then and now (and leave room for editing, BRIs and panel reactions), so I'm guessing it'll be some time this week. Let's keep our eyes peeled for the mic on Eric's snapchat!

• Like 5

@NamSeoYeon18 I think it's just fans' prediction about their upcoming album art though, just because the title track is "Decal Comani" hahaha.

@papaxmoo Or they did it to avoid spam vote? Haha don't know though, I'll just tell chingus here if I see either one of them are included in a vote, just maybe there are chingus here who can participate :) Hmmm I think it's highly possible that their unit and pre-release "New York" tracks are included in their upcoming album, since those tracks are called "comeback project" by them.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/10/24/mamamoo-joining-wave-comebacks-4th-mini-album-november/

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/10/mamamoo-announce-a-release-date-for-their-upcoming-mini-album

@cinnaminskies The teasers give vibes of "Piano Man" :D You're right, since their schedule isn't that packed lately, maybe they will record WGM soon! Pay attention to their clothes too haha.

-----

Solar's memo!

And then, she was on V app live, and ended it because she had to go to the toilet :lol: And not to forget, she showed her never-ending love for crocs :sweatingbullets: The sub will be released later I think (either by V app and MAMAMOO Trans)
http://www.vlive.tv/video/15955/컴백전이라궁금한솔라와함께하실래요

-----

Is this an upcoming event for Eric? At Boston College? :o 

-----

Edit:
@papaxmoo OMG! I watched it live but I didn't realize she wore a ring! But... Is it her wedding ring?? Since I remember she wears it usually on her left hand. When I watched her just now, I looked at the comments, and many people asked if she recorded WGM now. And now I see why people asked her that :blink: Btw, Solar's clothes reminds me of this: 

Spoiler

• Like 4