[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

huhuhu im having a withdrawal syndrome tonight and im feeling sad from the past few days...i think im still in denial stage, i cant accept the fact that #DOCTORS (my ultimate fave KDRAMA since i've been addicted to Kdrama :tears:is about to end, huhuhu i will mis our OTP very much Rae:heart:Shin Couple... I HOPE THEY WILL HAVE ANOTHER PROJECT TOGETHER again...

• Like 17

I will definitely miss this thread. I'm not an active commenter but I have never missed a single page in this wonderful thread. I loved reading your insights and this has become like a home for me. Thank you guys! 

• Like 21

A good point from food supports is letting all of us know that shooting of Doctors is still restless days to nights esp. KimRaeWon&ParkShinHye, it is not as same as  some sources mentioned like shooting might finish already.

I thought that 3 episodes shooting in a week might result in almost no rest to KimRaeWon and ParkShinHye. They might have to shoot till Monday.

For example like yesterday. one fans mentioned after seeing YoonDo and SeoWoo, she wanna wait for KimRaeWon who was shooting but he might take several hours in the hospital scenes till such fans can't wait.

• Like 20

6 minutes ago, evkid said:

Yeap, I agree. Let's just be grateful at all that people are swarming in sending their support and love for cast and crew of doctors. It shouldn't matter what's written or who's face is on. 

I'm just happy knowing that there's so much love for them through food trucks and that the doctors production are being well taken care of and fed - energy supply - check! 

We're already nearing the end, let's please finish this line with love and positivity. That's what we have learnt through messages from doctors or specifically JH... Hehehehe. To live like there's no tomorrow. Cheers, patients! 18 & 19, here we go! 

Well said! Let's be positive guys and wish for a successful ending for this show that has taken over our lives for the past 3 months . 

• Like 13

14 minutes ago, evkid said:

Yeap, I agree. Let's just be grateful at all that people are swarming in sending their support and love for cast and crew of doctors. It shouldn't matter what's written or who's face is on. 

I'm just happy knowing that there's so much love for them through food trucks and that the doctors production are being well taken care of and fed - energy supply - check! 

We're already nearing the end, let's please finish this line with love and positivity. That's what we have learnt through messages from doctors or specifically JH... Hehehehe. To live like there's no tomorrow. Cheers, patients! 18 & 19, here we go! 

at least even if his face not there, we can assume he also eat the food. that's the point right.... :lol::lol:

@maria1983 if all metamorphose end up like that, i'll search the caterpillars who make a cocoons. i will ask to make my brother change too :lol:

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

@maria1983 if all metamorphose end up like that, i'll search the caterpillars who make a cocoons. i will ask to make my brother change too :lol:

hahahahahaha

i believe we are in the end the creators of our own cocoon :D  SO , TALK WITH YOUR BROTHER .

CqZZir2UsAA7qpb.jpg

credit to the owner

• Like 14

46 minutes ago, joyspartace_stv said:

KRW is more of a critically acclaimed actor in Korea. He wasn't INSANELY popular like he is now w/ the intentional fans. but everyone who worked in the industry or watches more of the thriller type of genre - would absolutely know him. He's a well respected actor in Korea. You could say that if any junior actors are able to work alongside w/ him - they would always say it's an honor. 

The funny thing is that KRW isn't known for his looks. In fact, the first decade or so of his acting experience, he was considered not very good looking. Like I said, he was more known for his flawless, detailed, & breathtaking acting more than anything. Which is what I love more than for someone to only be known for their looks. 

Ofc with doctors now, he is more popular and known with the younger generation for his role as Hong Hong Hong. Which is why many people are saying that KRW has hit his second peak in his career. To be an actor who everyone admires, respect, and love watching is already an achievement. Adding the fact that people now love and adding more popularity to his name, it's great. OFC, as a fan of KRW - he could really careless about the popularity. He just loves his fans and his job. He just loves what he do and it's beautiful. 

Thank you for information, I'm glad to know how KimRaeWon has worked in this entertainment cycle for 18 years.

After I have followed up showbiz in Korea for some time, I felt that reputation and recognition is uncertain, raising to too high position might be difficult to live happily. As we knew, some mistakes could become very big issue unexpectedly esp. if being in the  strong limelight in Korean Showbiz, every steps and every movements could be under stalker to be an issue overnight.

I was quite speechless from nail issue, Tiffany's Japanese flag to make her resign from Sister Slam Dunk, several issues with others which made them disappear or taking very long breaks. Human errors are not acceptable to stars in Korean showbiz.

It might be much more healthier to focus acting as an actor rather than being on spot as a star/superstar to be played by medias with news all the times. 

• Like 21

Guest twingals

@Tiggie2 concur to your post. It's really funny when PSH detractors can't find anything to critique her, hope she accepts to act with Choi Min Sik. Another collaboration with KRW in a movie would also be interesting, movie is totally different from drama in relation to what topic they can show. 

Yay! For close friend LJS sending food support :). Did Doctors break the record for PSH food support? Nice to see her friends doing that! She is awesome in the way she can maintain the love and support of her former co stars. 

2 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

It might be much more healthier to focus acting as an actor rather than being on spot as a star/superstar to be played by medias with news all the times. 

for me will be even silly . :) this is the reason i like him ...because he's like he is  . why appear all the time ? just to say thet he loves us and that he apreciate our suport ? hm , but he already show us just by the way he play all his roles . :)

I believe for actors the situation is more complicated ... they are 2 years in army . lot of time lost .,... time in wich others young actors came in the industry . so , for me the fact that after 20 years in this bussiness KRW is at this level ...say a lot about his talent .

• Like 14

I miss you all.. :heart::heart::heart:

Feeling sepanx right now, Doctors will really end this week, I thought we will have a bonus Episode but its okay dont want the staff, crew, pdnim, writernim and all the stars of the drama will be exhausted... 

Im totally greatful for this drama, Its a masterpiece.. Ive been MIA have lots of work to do and commitments.. 

Belated 1000th Pages Patients, You all rock.. Thank you for the wonderful journey.... 

Cant wait for all the issues to be solve, Our Couple will be together, Hope there will be a Hot Bed scene, Marriage, babies and they will manage the hospital.. I trust PDnim and Writernim that they will give us a perfect ending that will forever be in our hearts..

I love you all to the moon and back.. Thank you in advance to all our Chingus who will do the live recap, screen cap, videos, and amazing thoughts it will be a lot of work tomorrow and remember that we will always be thankful to all of you and cheering for you.. 

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, twingals said:

@Tiggie2 concur to your post. It's really funny when PSH detractors can't find anything to critique her, hope she accepts to act with Choi Min Sik. Another collaboration with KRW in a movie would also be interesting, movie is totally different from drama in relation to what topic they can show. 

Yay! For close friend LJS sending food support :). Did Doctors break the record for PSH food support? Nice to see her friends doing that! She is awesome in the way she can maintain the love and support of her former co stars. 

I couldn't believe I read somewhere that Doctors staff have to settle their own food meals. Is this the norm? Doesn't SBS or the production company provide meals for the team who is working so hard to bring in money for such a popular drama? It's a good thing PSH had so many food support otherwise not only do they have to find time to sleep but to look for food as well.

With the topic of KRW being famous, I believe he was more well-liked in his home country and less famous overseas post-military. His previous drama Punch defied the odds and had the highest ratings out of its competitors. I only learned today Attic cat had a surprisingly high ratings against the famous four seasons drama Summer scent. KRW seems like an enigma to me. He doesn't go for popularity but more into true acting and bringing out his character in a drama.

• Like 22

2 hours ago, cupkate said:

Please guys don't hate on LJS. He sent the foodtruck to support his friends. It doesn't mean anything as far as to why KRW is not included... I'm sure he doesn't know him personally! Anyways, let's move on and be ready for the finale tom and tue. Doctors fighting!!!

HAHAH chill we all where not hating LJS.. We just wanted to know why he didn't send and was just being funny :) 

• Like 7

Guest twingals

The crew had to settle for their own meals???! This is a surprise to me, here in the US.......meals on shows are always provided. One of my daughters stayed at a house where Hawaii 5-O show was filming and they were even invited by the crew to eat with them! No wonder they are so happy to receive these gifts . Is this why fans sends them? That is another interesting view of how things are done in Kdrama. Can't wait for the show tonight! Three things to resolve, grandma.....PSH character and fam....the hospital issue. Doctors Fighting to the end! Give us a fantastic ending.

On 8/21/2016 at 0:31 PM, dhia205 said:

that nerdy look tho.... where that cute guy go?? and where that HOT guy come from??

Aigoo my eyes..he looks like a kiddo in the first pic and handsome man in second(sexy)... AWW AWW AWW AWW going back to my dreamland with me and honghonghong :D 

Is she running ?

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Jalhanda said:

I think KRW stated in one of his interviews that he wants to be known as a good actor and not a star...and this might mean that he prefers to be recognized for his acting skills and is not so into being famous. The comment on "pairing with PSH will make him famous", I guess it means that he will enjoy a certain level of popularity again, something which he may have not sustained in the past since he really is not conscious about it. Let us not take away the talent and skill of KRW. He is considered a thespian and is well respected for that, being paired with PSH is just a bonus he can enjoy since we all know how well loved she is both in Korea and internationally.

I love your post. I was thinking when reading the highlighted part of your comment that he's already famous in my opinion....I knew him long before this drama. However, I do think this drama will make him famous among a different genre of audiences.  PSH is well known among the "idol" fans, a lot of whom are very young. This can be seen by the comments of some saying 27 years old is very old---only someone in their early teens would think 27 is old. While other young fans think KRW is "hot" (couldn't agree with them more).  My point is that some of these fans probably have never seen a KRW drama or movie because his dramas tend to be a little more "mature"; not cutesy, teenage type dramas that PSH usually stars.  So people flocking to this drama to see PSH, are seeing KRW for the first time.  By the same token, I think PSH may be getting new fans as well.  I think KRW's quality of acting, has raised the level of acting in PSH. This drama has drawn a mixed audience.

• Like 24