[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

I love this promo pic...so domestic of them....and don't forget to watch Doctors tonight at 10 PM KST back to back episode 18 and 19...lets support Doctors Team till the end :grin:

CqZPvDGVUAAGPMf.jpg

credit pic to the owner

Shin Hye thankful message to her International FC all over the world...for sending her food truck...It looks like SH wearing the same dress when JH back hug HJ:wub:

CqartjYVUAA_bd2.jpg

CqartUeUIAAyvQ0.jpgCqaruVVUMAAxOjm.jpg

credit pic to the owner

CqZW4uzVUAATojn.jpg

Even a day can seem like forever when waiting for JH & SY but with the sunshine of new episodes soon to lighten our days!  Comes with a price of the pouring of rain  & sadness that will follow in wishing it could just last forever...

credit to original owner of photos..

16 hours ago, maria1983 said:

hello , hello , welcome !!! :) nice to have you here .

well , is this is true ... then why those fans MUST worry  ? that means when those dramas will be released in others countrys ... will be a success . :D  i believe this is not true ...but let them dream and hate DOCTORS . that's it ..i don't want to say anything more . :D JUST ENJOY THIS DRAMA .

I WISH TO ALL A VERY BEAUTIFUL DAY , JUST LIKE YOU , dear friends  :D

Thank you for your explanation and for welcoming me. :)

• Like 10

We -KRW and PSH fans- meet in this special thread to watch this amazing drama with this two exceptional and great actors. This is our last week together. The past three months were wonderful and was one of my best experiences in Soompi. Thanks to all of you for that. :heart:

• Like 18

....LOL... I love the caption...instead following this caption...I keep watching those scene too keep me survive this week waiting for  last 3 episodes wakakakak:P:lol::D

CqZ7Gc7VMAA2Ejd.jpg

credit pic to the owner

2 hours ago, andreasofia16 said:

OMG! Our last week together! :frown: But I was thinking that we can go to the shippers heaven...:heart: See you there! :grin:

@andreasofia16  Does that mean this thread will be closed after the drama ends?  I was hoping I can go back to this thread later -- there are so many lovely posts in this thread I would like to go back to when I have the time. 

• Like 9

Im having such mixed feelings now that it's Monday..... I dont want to see this drama end but at the same time I want to see it ARGHHHH!!!!  Let's all join in the fun with PSH, LSK and YKS :heart: so cute and funny indeed @Agie and @ash011 I love them altogether... thats 2 food trucks from Sukkie now :lol: 

@NileRoseWELCOME BACK!!!!! Hope to see you stay here till the end. :blush:

• Like 18

10 minutes ago, bestill4610 said:

@andreasofia16  Does that mean this thread will be closed after the drama ends?  I was hoping I can go back to this thread later -- there are so many lovely posts in this thread I would like to go back to when I have the time. 

No, the thread won't be closed once the drama ends. So don't worry. ^^

(Also, I'm starting the Doctors Soompi Awards next weekend, so I'm hoping everyone will be here. I mean, I'm probably going to try to tag everyone lol but yeah.)

• Like 14

Morning patients.

Maybe this is  not related. But yesterday YKS (YD) through his ig post a pic translated as " My father and me at the weeding and Hulk". I dont know his father but the "Hulk" look like a crew - wearing Tshirt and cap. My hope- They are shooting a weeding scene for JH and HJ:wub::heart:.

Yeah...im having DWS too.... will gonna miss them especially JH :heart:HJ

:tears::tears::tears:

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Ayame said:

(Also, I'm starting the Doctors Soompi Awards next weekend, so I'm hoping everyone will be here. I mean, I'm probably going to try to tag everyone lol but yeah.)

Oooooh I'm excited!! 

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Ayame said:

Tag away @Ayame, we sure could use that opportunity to get through the withdrawal symptoms from Doctors! Cheers!

• Like 9

Image result for Doctors Crush korean dramath?id=OIP.Mcc3b55ea568f39604e5e5013626b8

I have watched both KRW & PSH in most of their projects and am a fan of both and was so very excited when hearing they would be doing this project Doctors together.  I have written about it more times and may sound like a broken record but the truth is just that the truth.  They both brought their best game & effort in doing this project together and I have to admit I loved the BTS just as much as the drama itself!!!  Who did what for who doesn't really make a difference for I think just the fact that they worked hard and made a doubtful project this successful along with a cast and crew & cameos that really were nothing less than amazing.

I give the writer credit not only for the words & story that are the foundation but the insight to pick these leads with such confidence and boy was she ever right on target with these two.  Not only do they look amazing together as I posted a picture earlier but it's more than that it's what people call chemistry but even that doesn't always do justice for  what you see or the words you hear.  In fact it's often what isn't seen or even heard that comes across to viewers like us and makes us feel.  Moves us in places deep within us.  Forgive my use of these words but its that sexual tension that's made to feel so real and I can't be the only one who has felt it during these past episodes. 

Here is real deal it's how KRW treated PSH and how PSH treated KRW with respect & kindness pushing each other to be their best and do their best as well.  That's the real magic behind this drama that they together gave & brought to life the best JH & HJ possible it's truly beyond my words.  Its the support they gave one another that showed on and off screen that poured out of them every week and kept all of us coming back wanting more.  It's all those romantic moments we still love & remember and may never get over.  There was so much given and so much received.  As they continued to tell the story through their eyes and their touch and even the tones of their voices.  When you look back you realize just how important these two actors were and are to this project.  For just like a missing piece of a puzzle had either of them or both not taken this project the JH & HJ we so love would have never been...  We would have missed out on all that love, romance, inspiration, courage etc...  It's a lot to think about and I am so thankful they said yes and took on the roles JH & HJ to become a part of their lives by working so hard and even more thankful they allowed all of us to watch their work come to life....

credit & thanks to all original owners of photos

7 minutes ago, MiNah said:

Morning patients.

Maybe this is  not related. But yesterday YKS (YD) through his ig post a pic translated as " My father and me at the weeding and Hulk". I dont know his father but the "Hulk" look like a crew - wearing Tshirt and cap. My hope- They are shooting a weeding scene for JH and HJ:wub::heart:.

hope we can see the wedding...excited for tonight..

• Like 6

@Tiggie2 Well said. I agreed with every single word of your comments and the Chinese fan article translated by you, except one thing that troubles me. Can you or anyone willing to, kindle explain to me what it is consider ifan? The way I understand it and I being responded to different comments regarding ifans, they are international fans. Am I correct? I feel that I am part of Park Shin Hye's international fans communities , as well as, many others that I now that are die hard Park Shin Hye's fans, that always are great supporters of her projects including Doctors, all her costars, and now are totally in love with her paring with Kim Rae Won and the actor himself . Anyone that visit the international sites knows that Park Shin Hye has hard core fans that stand by her through thick and thin, but as I said before sometimes, people claim to be Park Shin Hye fan,  but they comments and attitude shows otherwise. Please enlighten me on this.

Thanks

Love and Peace to all from this ahjumma's :heart:

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, MiNah said:

Morning patients.

Somebody already pointed out that pic was a personal business, not related to Doctors shooting. Still I remain hopeful...we have not seen any stills on the last 3 episodes, and looks like most of their remaining scenes were indoors..let's continue to wish and pray that what we all are dreaming for can be granted.

• Like 19

30 minutes ago, Ayame said:

Oh thank you @Ayame   Looking forward to your Doctors Soompi Awards :)

• Like 16

Bittersweet moments !!! Its finally here !! The closing chapter of HJ and JH lives as we see it on tv !! 

Going to miss the drama, casts as well as all of you here ! Doctors had me do things for the first time..first time in Soompi and joining the drama thread, first time shipper, first time watching live without understanding a single Korean word !! Had lots of fun spazzing and discussing and sharing opinions with you guys here !

Also, I am glad I started watching Korean dramas..my friends have given me a whole list of new dramas to watch old and new (lets fight ghosts, W, pinocchio, jealousy incarnate, moonlight becomes cloud..and the lists goes on and on !!) I dont know when I will have the time to watch !!!! I told them I cant handle too much and wanna concentrate on Doctors before I move on to a another obsession !

I am also half way watching Punch and wanted to say this since there were comments when I backread on PSH and KRW.

As I watch KRW and compare Punch and Doctors, the word that comes to mind when I see him in Punch is charismatic. Also helps me to really appreciate his acting in Doctors cause the word that comes to mind when I see Doctors after watching Punch is versatile. Prof Hong is the opposite of Jung Hwan his character in Punch. KRW is truly a charismatic and versatile actor and I am happy I discovered him in Doctors ! And I like the word "critically acclaimed actor" that is used to describe KRW cause HE IS !!!

I cant compare for PSH cause I have never watched her other than in Doctors. Its just based on what I read. So I am hoping she will star in that  new political legal thriller as a lawyer that I read here cause i would like to see her versatility in acting which would solidify her footing in the industry even greater than where she is now, which I agree is already good.

Hoping for a fantastic 2 eps tonight and I know this thread will be on fire tonight and tomorrow !!!!

• Like 22