[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Omo omo omo, those new stills, I love them :wub::wub: we'll get some romance right ? Yes please, let's just keep away from the hospital to recharge ( with the power of love, obviously) then go back and kick MH out! And save KS of course. I cannot wait, back hug and a hug, yes yes more hugs please.

• Like 23

29 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

FISHING DATE...?? AT NIGHT...?? ON A COUNTRY SIDY....?? crazy-monkey-emoticon-026.gif

it's too far from home, and to tiring too... just spent a night there, there is must be some kind a hotel/motel near... so you two can "RELAX" and no one will disturb too crazy-monkey-emoticon-039.gif 

see my message re camp car on page 915 bottom... hehehehe

• Like 13

Camping trip!!! Can we insert a kiss/ bed scene somewhere during the trip??? My mind is working overtime with all the possibilities. :D:D:D;););) 

Btw, you guys are crazy fun. I leave this thread for a day and wham bam thank you ma'am you guys start speeding again! You guys deserve a speeding ticket. :P I had to keep praying real hard that the page wouldn't jump. :) 

Anyhoo, thanks for posting the preview, translations, bts and pictures. I'm so excited for Monday! :) 

• Like 21

Thanks all for the updates! So busy that I wasn't able to come here more often.

Yay for the fishing trip! Since it is done at night, there must be camping involved, no?

Anyhow, from the preview, I am guessing probably HJ was suspended for a period of time from the hospital after the hearing, and she may be feeling down about it. So JH encouraged her not to give up yet.

• Like 17

1 hour ago, liz-danielle said:

message from DC that there is a HUG and back HUG scene INSIDE HJ's house... 

Hug and back hug ??? Ahhh weiiiii.... They need to do some pouncing and more !!!!! I want to see proof of how good JH is at something MORE than pouncing like he said to HJ in the bedroom scene !!! :w00t::w00t: 

• Like 19

CpBTm9gVIAI2Zwn.jpg

Love the new stills and I don't care what people think or are saying no one can deny KRW & PSH are just adorable!!!! I love this older picture too it says a lot about what's not on the reel but what they are doing and the closeness that is captured for real!!!  Love to all patients lets just keep the posts & pages flying and not allow anything or anyone  to hinder our Spirit here or touch our last few episodes!!!  Lets just show what amazing fans we are and our love for KRW & PSH who gave us JH & HJ and a love story we won't forget...

credit & thanks to original  owner...

On 8/13/2016 at 9:23 PM, liz-danielle said:

about JH wearing a small badge - i have just checked back JH"s godfather and he didn't wear any neither.. 

Spoiler

EP 4

Spoiler

EP 9

Spoiler

Omo fashion accessory bahahaha! :P opps yes indeed it will be too quick for JH to be the next Chairman lol! Though i think KTH has most motivation and knowledge to take that role too. 

don't quote images, gifs, videos

Edited by lupita311
don't quote images, gifs, videos
  • Like 13

This drama proves how amazing KRW and PSH's chemistry are. JH has always been so supportive of HJ; I hope this time he will let HJ settle her own problem without his help because we all know how capable she is. The camping scene should be another step of their relationship where they will talk heart to heart. This is also why I really like this drama. They can put on simple scene and show it in a different way. And I need another kiss scene soon! It will be ep 17 tomorrow and we only have 2 kiss scenes so far?!?!! Please grant our wish writernim!!

• Like 23

24 minutes ago, parmma said:

Its this the Dating/camping Date location?

its more like phone booth location...  I think a bit too uptown for the fishing location... i can't see any trees near the lake.. 

• Like 13

'Doctors' ♥ Park Shin Hye Kim Rae-won, a date night

2016-08-14

First,it was an earphone date, then a picnic, now a night date . . . .  when will be the date to the altar? :heart:

20160814_1471134484_97033300_1.jpg

Excerpt:

x x x . . .. In particular, it illuminates the dark night, soft lighting, only two people feel that the atmosphere is more romantic. Picturesque and romantic scenery silence like a trembling heart beats even hear the sound, the appearance of two people in love here that will truly blend the best completion date night.

Source:http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=919659

• Like 21

About the disciplinary committee...

I think that SW's father will try to expose the JH-HJ relationship like a bad thing to affect the HJ's reputation and the JH career. He will try to kill two birds with the same stone but he'll fail. But the doctors know JH and respect him for his reputation, integrity and his compromise with the hospital. He's a professional. He will explain the situation and SW will explain the origin of the rumor. That's what I think we will see... I hope so... :flushed:

• Like 20

1 hour ago, liz-danielle said:

YAP! I'm right again... the last scene they showed in preview 17 may look like unpleasant but as i said there'll be more about this scene on monday... i guess they release the photo stills just to keep us crazy... 

Yesyes..that's why i keep positive thinking when preview 17 came out..just remaining 4 ep and i'm sure no more sad story for uri couple, and i believe when someone in this forum said that ep 18 we'll see another kiss/hot/sweet scene of JiHye...and when i see still cut image why i get the feeling maybe JH will propose HJ, kyaaa...am i right spynim??:wub:

• Like 21