[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

JH AND HIS FATHER SCENE...TENDER MOMENT TELLING EACH OTHER HOW MUCH THEY LOVE  EACH OTHER YD UNCLE AND INJOO ...HJ IS CHECKING JH FATHER ...THEIR MOMENT IS RUINED BY INJOO ...WOW DAD INTRODUCES HJ TO INJOO...BUT THEY ALREDY KNEW EACH OTHER...HJ PHONE RINGS ...EMERGENCY CALL ...A WORRIED MAN ASKED HJ TO SAVE THE WOMAN THAT IS EVERYTHING FOR HIM ...CHECKING THAT LADY ...CALLS DOCTOR PI ...TALKS ABOUT SURGERRY...

• Like 13

My stream reconnects when JH is coming to see HJ about a patient (lol JH looks uncomfortable)

They talk about the surgery

JH still looks really unsettled

IJ then walks in and gives JH a high five (HJ doesn’t look impressed)

IJ and JH talk with YG hovering in the background

• Like 14

Ah, everyone who guessed before were right. Han Hye Jin's character (Suzy?), is a victim of domestic abuse. Since when no one else is around the husband's demeanor changed completely.

• Like 16

JH seems to be preparing for a surgery

Scene with that distraught guy from earlier (he doesn’t seem like a nice guy) we get some creepy music but Kang Soo walks in (good job puppy!)

HJ is preparing for surgery with JH

JH still looking awkward GOD, they talk

HJ looks pissed lol

They go into surgery

• Like 17

1 minute ago, Ayame said:

Ah, everyone who guessed before were right. Han Hye Jin's character (Suzy?), is a victim of domestic abuse. Since when no one else is around the husband's demeanor changed completely.

When the music started to change with the husband's facial expression changing from best to worst, it was scary. :fearful:

• Like 15

the hysterical man is now beside the patient

and it seemed he said something to her cuz her fingers move

KS and staff went inside asked him

HJ is scrubbing her hands when JH came 

they are still in a sour mood and HJ went inside the operating room 

JH could only look at her back as he leaves

HJ is operating on the patient and JH came in 

YD uncle and IJ are watching above on the operation

uncle  told IJ it's HJ and i think she told him she knew her 

• Like 16

OTP TALK ABOUT SURGERRY.OMG INJOO CAME IN THE ROOM ...JH IS HAPPY TO SEE HER...HJ LOOKS UNCOMFORTABLE ...SHE LEAVES THE ROOM...HUSBAND CALLING HIS WIFE...OMG IS JUST AN ACT ?HIS LOOKED CHANGED ...EVEN HIS VOICE...I THINK HATES HER ...OTP WILL DO THAT LADY SURGERY ...SURGERY TIME ...INJOO IS WATCHING THEM FROM WINDOW YD UNCLE ASKED HER IF SHE KNOWS DR YOO

• Like 16

HJ attends to the patient with the distraught relative, her husband? HJ and maknae resident gets the history from him then goes back to the patient. She orders the maknae to prep for OR? Looks like a subdural hematoma? 

HJ studies the CT, JH walks in and asked about the history of the patient. HJ is all professional and fills him in. IJ walks in and high fives JH, they're very chummy. HJ leaves them, JH suddenly loosens his tie and goes all professional on IJ. JH explains the surgery to the husband, maknae assists the husband. 

We see the husband enter the examining area where his wife is and cries "yeobo" wife is unconscious. But he suddenly becomes cold and seems to be threatening her in private. He suddenly becomes caring and distraught again as the docs came in. The wife is probably a battered or abused.

JH and HJ prep for surgery, they talk heatedly. HJ starts the operation, JH comes in to perform the op proper. IJ and Uncle is observing them at the deck.

• Like 15

JH friend and IJ watch the surgery

There’s some dialogue during the surgery I’m not sure on

Something is going wrong with the surgery

Cut to Kang Soo and the nurse going to Tae Ho’s office

They seem to be explaining the incident about the car to Tae ho

They leave but Tae Ho seems troubled by something

Cuts back to the surgery room with JH and HJ

They’ve resolved the problem I think (sorry I hate actual surgery scenes, they make me feel sick)

Everything is fine! :)

• Like 16

KS and the nurse went to see TH to apologize and explain about the car. When KS and the nurse left the room, TH looks worried and is looking at a paper. I wonder if something will still happen to HJ because of the car?...

• Like 14