[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

6 minutes ago, whiteangel25 said:

Ep 10 Ending Scene
HJH: You're angry because you knew that I met Dr Kim Chi Hyun?
YHJ: Ne.
HJH: Rather than doing it alone, isn't it good to solve it together since it's going to be faster? Aren't you together with Sooni? It's the same thing.
YHJ: Then, why you didn't share anything with me? You sent me home early at the fishing place. I didn't ask.  You're having a hard time coz of investigation going on at the hospital. You also didn't tell me about the director's health. I heard from elsewhere. What am I to you?
HJH: That is ... since you're going to worry about it.
YHJ: It's the same for me. Why do you need get tired because of me?
HJH: It's not tiring.
YHJ: Then, it's not tiring for me as well. Why didn't you share your worries to me?
HJH: Because I don't have any experience of sharing worries to others. I have worried and made decisions all by myself. It has become a habit. It's nothing to do with you.
YHJ: It has something to do with me. If you and I are about to start the relationship as man and woman. You convinced me that everything should be done together, but why are you trying to do things as per habit? Is it love? It's becoming a burden (to other). I don't want to love that is like a burden. 

YHJ's Ending Monologue
"In the past, Song Saeng Nim has put the desire of becoming a good person in me. A good person and a good man/woman is different."

Whoa!!!! Thank you as always @whiteangel25.....now it makes more sense....and I am with HJ on this argument...I love that she verbalized the man and woman relationship, it only means she really is falling for him and is contemplating on a commitment. Super like her last line..."I don't want love that is like a burden"

• Like 24

4 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

I've seen the movie @dhia205....damn hot KRW...I try not to think about the scene whenever I watch Doctors...he is so loveable here and such a gentleman...hahaha!

he is not hot.. but on fire..gosh i actually still think about that scene every time his serious face come. buat it's wash away after i saw his smile. that movie should come after Doctor.. so won't ruin our brain ROFL :D

• Like 15

13 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

it's gonna be ok! Gosh.. it gives me hope that their relationship is moving rather than stay in "comfort zone"... as you know JH won't be able to stay away from HJ for too long... 

Don't you think it's so obvious for HJ to show her happiness/sadness in front of JH but JH tries to keep it away and always have "Mr Nice" mode on all the time? 

agree with you.... I think their problem is this... I think we will get a kiss.. so don't have to worry...that is just fight between lover :phew::P

• Like 13

@whiteangel25 Thanks for the translation of the last scene. With this translation, I feel even more positive that they will make up next week, and their relationship will improve. Maybe I just have a really positive perspective on this, but I think it'll be fine next week.

• Like 20

5 minutes ago, whiteangel25 said:

Ep 10 Ending Scene
HJH: Rather than doing it alone, isn't it good to solve it together since it's going to be faster? Aren't you together with Sooni? It's the same thing.
YHJ: Then, why you didn't share anything with me? You sent me home early at the fishing place. I didn't ask.  You're having a hard time coz of investigation going on at the hospital. You also didn't tell me about the director's health. I heard from elsewhere. What am I to you?
YHJ: Then, it's not tiring for me as well. Why didn't you share your worries to me?
HJH: Because I don't have any experience of sharing worries to others. I have worried and made decisions all by myself. It has become a habit. It's nothing to do with you.
YHJ: It has something to do with me. If you and I are about to start the relationship as man and woman. You convinced me that everything should be done together, but why are you trying to do things as per habit? Is it love? It's becoming a burden (to other). I don't want to love that is like a burden. 

YHJ's Ending Monologue
"In the past, Song Saeng Nim has put the desire of becoming a good person in me. A good person and a good man/woman is different."

Thank you so much! Great confrontation indeed, and one that is needed to make a relationship stronger.

• Like 15

12 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

i have a question actually.. is it pretty common for fellow to know her mentor door password?? didn't HJ just enter the password and get in?? 

@dhia205, I said: What??? That's a huge step and give us an idea how deep their relationship is. That's one thing that I love of this drama, they include a lot of symbolism and subliminal elements in the story... The actions talk more loud that the words... 

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

he is not hot.. but on fire..gosh i actually still think about that scene every time his serious face come. buat it's wash away after i saw his smile. that movie should come after Doctor.. so won't ruin our brain ROFL :D

hahahaha! I was trying to be careful with what word to use to describe him in that movie...but I have to agree with you...he's on fire...and really...his body and form in that movie was just perfect for the scene.Heard he really lost weight for that project...such discipline and professionalism.

But back to Hong,Hong, Hong...I still prefer this character above all else!

• Like 11

Tonight I couldn`t streaming cause other business  after read spoiler make me really sad I`m broken heart.. :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:  I will prepare my heart before watch it... :bawling::bawling::bawling: #keepstrong and optimistic.. writernim please don`t separated hye jung x ji hong.... they must always together eventhough too many problem happen to them... pleaaaaseeeee..... :frown:

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, whiteangel25 said:

Ep 10 Ending Scene

thanks so much...was buffering so much ...i lost a lot of key words!!!they both need to learn to share their thoughts and worries...they already are a great work team...

• Like 15

14 minutes ago, whiteangel25 said:

Ep 10 Ending Scene

YHJ's Ending Monologue

Thanx for the translation, :wub:.

Reading the translation, it's good argument for the couple, besides with HJ's personality, it would be weird if she didn't question it to JH. After this JH will learn to share his problems and work the problems together with HJ. :wub: 

• Like 17

17 minutes ago, whiteangel25 said:

Ep 10 Ending Scene

YHJ's Ending Monologue

ahhh thank you, you are really an angel. i actually refrain my self to make a comment about tonight ending, because it will be all different with sub.

thanks god that's nothing, it's just kind of miss understanding, and needed to admitted. it's not that HJ wanna do everything on her own, it more like she get upset and afraid become someone else burden. she just wanna share like a common couple do

so.. HJ not the only one who need to learn, JH also need to learn something to make their relationship work..

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, andreasofia16 said:

@dhia205, I said: What??? That's a huge step and give us an idea how deep their relationship is. That's one thing that I love of this drama, they include a lot of symbolism and subliminal elements in the story... The actions talk more loud that the words... 

JH gave her the pass to his office when he was in gym, but the trust between them is admirable

• Like 17

All Doctors' die hard chingu -

don't worry as I always believe that this is a healing drama and it's better they had such argument happened now than later... all our concern regarding SC or admirers have gone (except our Husky) so what's next?

Grandma's incident is an important element to bring down the evil team so JH/HJ must work together by means of having a strong positive/trust relationship and this is both way (yes- JH should learn as well)... 

HJ will put herself in a dangerous situation if she work alone to find out her grandma's incident... but like what she said, her sense is good during the bad situation. 

• Like 19

1 minute ago, dhia205 said:

ahhh thank you, you are really an angel. i actually refrain my self to make a comment about tonight ending, because it will be all different with sub.

thanks god that's nothing, it's just kind of miss understanding, and needed to admitted. it's not that HJ wanna do everything on her own, it more like she get upset and afraid become someone else burden. she just wanna share like a common couple do

yes , but why ended the episode right in that moment ? why not before ? and started the new episode with that scene ?

okay , okay ... i know ,  because of the suspense . :)))

• Like 8