[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

12 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

hahahah seems that i am not the only one in this situation .  and in my case is even more hard because i don't remeber even the names correctly . and in the end when i talk with someone about the drama ...is like he did that , she did this ... and all the rest ( others people in the drama ) . is hard for me , very :) was hard for me to learn that he is HJ and she is JH . hope i am corect . hahaha

he is JH and she is HJ :lol::grimace:

• Like 14

1 minute ago, liz-danielle said:

HAHAHA see ?

i was thinking that he is HJH at some point hahaha omg , why ?

thank you , i believe i will remember .  at some point . hope till the drama will end :)))

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

Y im thinking tarzan-jane scene with that intro:o ohh well w that abs mmmm :sweatingbullets::rolleyes::phew:

And wonder whats inside that rm that made YD curious is thats JH ofc?

• Like 11

Omggggggggg, I love that teaser clip, JH summed it up pretty quickly: Hj wants me, I want HJ, no hanges end of story. I didn't even know I was smiling like a fool during that, serves you right SW, just because you want something, doesn't mean it'll happen, you spoiled child.

Not much left till the next episode, can someone send me a link to live stream that works with iPad safari ???

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, ned_lee said:

Y im thinking tarzan-jane scene with that intro:o ohh well w that abs mmmm :sweatingbullets::rolleyes::phew:

And wonder whats inside that rm that made YD curious is thats JH ofc?

HJ is in his room and before that JH said "we got something to talk between us only" "uri kiri" and that's why YD feel curious! 

• Like 16

13 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

HAHAHA see ?

i was thinking that he is HJH at some point hahaha omg , why ?

thank you , i believe i will remember .  at some point . hope till the drama will end :)))

He is HJH = Hong Ji Hong, in short JH

She is YHJ = Yoo Hye Jung, in short HJ

Am I confusing you yet? Hahaha.....

• Like 14

12 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Hey all dearest Patients!!! Its Monday and neva have I been more excited to see a Doctor esp Doctors hahaha!

There has been something bugging me on Soo Chul character. I know Ji Soo is a cameo but hey since when does cameos attends the 1st script reading right ? If memoryserve me right he was there. Again pls correct me @maris1 @NileRose @thao_2512 @Tiggie2 @VIP_Cake @inshara2000 and others whom were with us from the beginning.

Im doing much digging with his character.. our rela chart (providing there was no mistranslations) tho we werent given an offical one but one was indeed created based on the synopsis indicating that SC was HJ 1st love and plays and important role. 

So im comng up with the conclusion that Jisoo might indeed stay longer in this drama...longer than we or myself expected of a typical 5-10 sec cameo. 

What if SC did indeed had a road accident? Or amnesia? Because remember when he appeared it bugged me that he didnt remember SH nor had any emotion upon hearing her speak about HJ? And his reply to her was,"Do you know me?" And SH reply was  "No, no no"   Maybe she was embarrassed that he didnt remember her and Im looking too much into this? But one thing is for certain is that HJ and SC lost in contact and from SH it seems HJ would like to know that he is well. Its unusual for SC to not at least try to keep in touch with HJ right? He did fall for her and he last saw her looking sad from the lost of Granny no way would he have the heart to leave her alone after giving her a joyride. Something mustve happened to him for him to not keep in contact with her. Thats why im predicting amnesia and since HJ and JH are neurosurgeons it will be an area of expertise in handling with SC condition ( if he has one) so let me ask our med experts here in this thread @maplekist or whomever i think @NileRose too right? Can our neurologists help an amnesia patient? 

What do u patients think? Am I over predicting?? Yah 1 week of waiting does wonders to the brain lolz. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

unnie, i think he still has to stay to play abit of a role... i was also thinking the same thing... that he should have kept communication with HJ and not ust suddenly disappears in 13 years time... and if he is in contact with her there will be no way that he will not know SH because she is HJ's best friend.  and also he was so into her that time that its impossible for him to just let go and totally forget

something might have happened... if its amnesia, we have to wait and see.  i am also anticipating his return to her life... and JH being jealous ahahaha.... 

this thread is moving so fast i cant catch up... ahahha you guys never sleeps!!!! as much as i want to backread... im gonna start getting myself comfy!!! hapy viewing all.... not long now!!! aja aja fighting!

• Like 13

Made it just in time for the live streaming when it starts. Ah, I'm so excited. Still not sure if I'm gonna full-on live recap. Might just post my comments on scenes every once in a while. But if I really like this episode, I might end up live-recapping, out of excitement LOL. We'll see~

• Like 17