[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Actually, it was just SBS said they confirmed 2 days ago... But I was sure they are both doing it anyway

They officially just confirmed today

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003289868

Filming should started as soon as possible in April as planned if there is no other issue

I'm sure the 2nd leads will confirm soon too

• Like 21

1 hour ago, thao_2512 said:

Actually, it was just SBS said they confirmed 2 days ago... But I was sure they are both doing it anyway

They officially just confirmed today

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003289868

Filming should started as soon as possible in April as planned if there is no other issue

I'm sure the 2nd leads will confirm soon too

ahhh.. that explains why Dramabeans waited with their article.. Thank you for the info. @thao_2512.  I hope the 2nd leads confirm....!

Kim Rae-won, Park Shin-hye confirmed for SBS’s Doctors

kimraewon_123a.jpg

Read more on Dramabeans

• Like 14

22 minutes ago, thao_2512 said:

Reading DB's article, now I wonder if there is a love live between them or they just have mentor relationship?

So far I'm seeing mentor signs. Maybe there will be a love line? I think the two will have great chemistry so hopefully! :wub:

• Like 12

1 hour ago, valsava said:

@jongski  Hi, I'm also not a big fan of hers but love doctors dramas and all the more I'm a huge fan of Kim Rae Won since rooftop alleycat so just for him I'm in trying to get back into the swing of things now since I'm getting more time in my busy schedule..

@suchadiva42,  I see you have drop your 2 cents in this thread we just can't pass up KRW :wub:  I'm slowly bmaking my way back and ready for the summer daily's.. Catch you later..

@Rin90 Thanks for opening this thread..

Shout Out To @irilight @andy78 @jadecloud & @ororomunroe Waving Hi

@valsava Waving chingu glad your back and will be joining us, you said that right we definitely can't pass up on KRW and yes I loved Cat on the Roof/Rooftop and hoping this one will be a good one as well.

• Like 10

Park Shin-hye cast for SBS TV's new series 'Doctors'

SEOUL, April 1 (Yonhap) -- Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye will join the new TV series "Doctors," its production company said.

According to Pan Entertainment, the two have been cast for the lead roles in SBS TV's new Monday-Tuesday series.

Actor Kim Rae-won will play Hong Ji-hong, a high school teacher and a neurologist, who helps Yoo Hye-jung, the female protagonist played by actress Park, overcome her childhood trauma to become a doctor. Yoo, full of remorse and shadowed by her past, slowly changes thanks to the help from her mentor Hong.

The series will go on air in June after the current series "The Royal Gambler" finishes.

Actor Kim Rae-won (L) and actress Park Shin-hye (Yonhap)\

Actor Kim Rae-won (L) and actress Park Shin-hye (Yonhap)

jaeyeon.woo@yna.co.kr

Actor Kim Rae-won will play Hong Ji-hong, a high school teacher and a neurologist

How can he do both at the same time??? 0_o

• Like 15

Kim Rae Won & Park Shin Hye confirmed for new SBS TV series 'Doctors'

Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye have been confirmed for new SBS TV series 'Doctors.'

On April 1st, a representative of Pan Entertainment said, "Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye have been confirmed for new SBS TV series 'Doctors (working title).'"

'Doctors' is a new drama written by writer Ha Myung Hee, who had written dramas 'Can We Get Married?,' 'One Warm Word,' and 'High Society,' and it is going to premiere in June as the sequel for 'Jackpot.'

Kim Rae Won, who received a great number of compliments for the performance that he showed in 'Punch' last year, is going to play in 'Doctors' as a neurosurgeon named Hong Ji Hong. Hong Ji Hong is a charming and sociable doctor who is always surrounded by his friends.

Kim Rae Won had played in a great number of films and dramas of various genres, including romance, action, thriller, and human drama. He is going to captivate many fans and viewers with another fabulous transformation in 'Doctors.'

Park Shin Hye, who is going to make her first comeback to TV screen since 2014 through 'Doctors,' is going to play in 'Doctors' as a female lead role named Yoo Hye Jung. Hye Jung does not trust in people due to a painful memory that she acquired when she was a little girl, and she is full of rebelliousness. She is an invincible fighter and helplessly audacious, but she starts going through changes after meeting Ji Hong, who becomes her teacher.

Park Shin Hye is now widely recognized as one of the most leading Korean actresses at all across the continent, and many fans and netizens are showing huge anticipation for the synergy effect that she will show with Kim Rae Won.

Meanwhile, 'Doctors' is going to premiere in early June as the sequel of 'Jackpot.'

Kim Rae Won & Park Shin Hye confirmed for new SBS TV series 'Doctors'

/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=441934

• Like 17

I can't wait for this drama!!!

FINALLY PARK SHIN HYE IS COMING BACK TO THE SMALL SCREEN!!!

I can't wait to see Park Shin Hye as a thug/doctor!! This will be an interesting role for Park Shin Hye!! I wonder it would turn out. I really want to see her as a baddass xD

I wonder what Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won's chemistry is gonna be like XD

Loving the character descriptions so far!!

I also wonder who else is going to be casted in this drama.

I can't wait for upcoming news about this drama!!! Thanks for all the update everyone!! :D 

• Like 14

Hello every one here I am so Happy bcz of this 1st I am Happy that Park shin hye is back after long vacation + I am double happy that her Costar is Kim Rea won the professional actor , I love the story I can't wait to see the whole drama next June with you dear friends I am a doctor by the way but not neurosurgeon hahaha difficult branch in the medicine but I am happy that is related to my study I will enjoyed of course :*

who can imagine that both will be in one drama :wub::heart::grin::blush:
restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150601
(InStyle/Facebook)

Kim Rea won and Park shin hye at Paeksang Awards 2015 .

• Like 20

I'm now really excited about this drama!! Just the casting alone has me impatiently waiting for June 20th to arrive. I liked Kim Rae-Won ever since 'A Thousand Day Promise' but loved him since 'Punch'. And I liked Park Shin-Hye since 'Pinocchio' and been waiting for her to choose her next drama and here it is!!! I'll definitely be camping here!

• Like 11

16 hours ago, gangurhar said:

16 hours ago, thao_2512 said:

Reading DB's article, now I wonder if there is a love live between them or they just have mentor relationship?

So far I'm seeing mentor signs. Maybe there will be a love line? I think the two will have great chemistry so hopefully! :wub:

I... actually don't mind.. either.. mentor/loveline. :)

• Like 10

It all depends on the story. 

I think there will be a loveline ......to what extent, among whom? ......remains to be seen. 

As long as the story is well presented , not dull and with characters worth watching....

• Like 13

4 hours ago, jongski said:

I... actually don't mind.. either.. mentor/loveline. :)

Me neither...

But based on this writer's record and what I have collected in Weibo they will have  love line unless she is going for something complexly different

Either way as long as it's a good story and characters I don't mind 

• Like 11

Guest ktiminie

Annyong chinguzzz, it's great to see some familiar faces here :)

Of course I will tune in to this drama, no way I miss Shin Hye's comeback on small screen gckg.gif

Many thanks for opening this thread and for the updates, see u around  UnZTks.gifUnZTks.gifUnZTks.gif

ZhvCU4.jpg

Source: 닥터스 DC Gallery

Lead roles cast for new SBS drama ‘Doctors’

Apr 02,2016
Actor Kim Rae-won and actress Park Shin-hye have been cast in the new drama “Doctors” on SBS.

The company in charge of the drama’s production, Pan Entertainment, announced Friday that the drama will be starring the two in the lead roles.

Kim will play Hong Ji-hong, a high school teacher and neurosurgeon. Park will play the female lead, Yoo Hye-jung, a closed-off individual due to a childhood trauma.

The drama centers on the journey of Yoo, who gradually overcomes her trauma under the tutelage and affectionate care of her mentor, Hong, and eventually becomes a doctor.

Kim has built a strong career, starring in many films and dramas since his debut in 1997. The actor’s recent work includes the SBS drama series “Punch” (2014-15), for which he received a lot of praise for his acting prowess.

The new drama will start airing in June.

By Jeong Byung-ki

http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/Article.aspx?aid=3016990

• Like 10