[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

I just watch again the bts video. And thank you for the translation. I saa krw smiling at the end but i notice that even psh smile too or maybe my delulu mind. It feels like they are both waiting for the director to say you can part ways or cut. We can only saw krw smiling since the camera is on his side i just look on psh face and feels like she smiles too. Anyway their chemistry is really daebak. Krw really took good care of his leading lady that is why he has a good chemistry on all his co-star just like Psh. I must admit that i have a shippers heart but i also know that i cannot be too serious about it. But there is a lot of chance and still its up to them! I am happy krw oppa is being recognized again! :) their chemistry is really daebak its transces really well from the screen that it had a great impact on us having a shippers heart but we need to be extra careful if what we expect disn't happen. 

If KRW became inlove i guess he is more like Jihong when inlove. He will gave devotion to that woman. Just like what he mentioned before on his previous interview about his first love. So lucky that woman whom he will end up with. 

• Like 23

36 minutes ago, Rin90 said:

Daeeehh! I'll hold my self sir! *Determined"

I know it's very hard!!! Let's just enjoy them not ship them.. If at all they are fated to be together it will happen no matter what. And if that happens let that hit us with a surprise :) 

• Like 11

48 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

yes , i believe is the best .

Of course can seams that he talk a lot about her , but he talked about the couple they had . And of course the questions will be '' how do you make that scene with her ? '' '' what about the kiss ... '' '' THE SECOND KISS '' ... and so and so ... and he's very polite .

KRW is a very direct man  , even if is shy and introvert type ... he said always what he feels . Like i already said . In GB he said to the actress from the movie that she beautiful , that he was amazed by her beauty , he even ask her to take picture with him . hahaha so ... we will see . they know the best .

:D

You are so right !!! If all the reporters ask him about PSH then he has to talk about her. As you said KRW is a direct man, so he will just say his true feelings. Let's take those words to mind not to heart!

And did he really said those things about his GB partner?? Woah! Most of the actors will avoid talking about it because it was a sex scene, but he is so brave! RESPECT!

• Like 12

1bad6f0c8799c3c2307dc379c982c250.gif 

In this scene, the caption reads: Director, why are you not saying cut? 

(My Korean is mediocre but I will try my best!!) :sweatingbullets:

So KRW actually opened his eyes as he was wondering why the director isn't calling to cut. But looking at how beautiful the scene is, the staff themselves may just be as mesmerised as we are. :wub:

And HELLO my friends, back after a long day out and the first thing I did was to catch up on the PD note and the BTS!! 

• Like 21

5 hours ago, ash011 said:

yes lol.. if you see properly in the drama the mobiles that where used by HJ and JH is there real mobile.. So they exchanged numbers and messages from then itself..

Gotta spoil it for you guys but those were probably set phones! They have their own phones but I am sure the cast exchanged kakao usernames between themselves and share a group chat! :) 

• Like 7

I think that they have a longer version of ep 18 kiss scene because on the darama jihong touch hj nape before he go to the other side but on the bts. Jh go to the other side without touching hj's nape. I must say the touching nape scene during kissing is beautiful

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, ash011 said:

You are so right !!! If all the reporters ask him about PSH then he has to talk about her. As you said KRW is a direct man, so he will just say his true feelings. Let's take those words to mind not to heart!

And did he really said those things about his GB partner?? Woah! Most of the actors will avoid talking about it because it was a sex scene, but he is so brave! RESPECT!

Was he referring to his partner in GB, I think he was referring to Seolhyun, the idol who played LMH's sister...correct me if I am wrong.

• Like 8

Just now, Jalhanda said:

Was he referring to his partner in GB, I think he was referring to Seolhyun, the idol who played LMH's sister...correct me if I am wrong.

Even i don't know whom he is referring to! Let's wait for maria unnie to clear this.. @maria1983

4 minutes ago, heyhye said:

Gotta spoil it for you guys but those were probably set phones! They have their own phones but I am sure the cast exchanged kakao usernames between themselves and share a group chat! :) 

I don't know! But i think it's PSH real mobile that she was using! Correct me if i'm wrong..

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, ash011 said:

No, I think he talk about AOA seolhyun  in GB, not that actress sex scene. He say AOA seolhyun is his ideal type. He say she is pretty

You can read the article is all over on internet :P

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, ash011 said:

Even i don't know whom he is referring to! Let's wait for maria unnie to clear this.. @maria1983

I don't know! But i think it's PSH real mobile that she was using! Correct me if i'm wrong..

no, that not PSH real mobile.. I think they not use real mobile on shooting set.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, ash011 said:

PSH's real mobile phone is the Samsung (seems like its the golden pink colour?) with the Captain America phone cover. I know that's hers because in the BTS JiHye was caught on camera playing with the filter, which Shin Hye eventually uploaded. But in the last episode, proposal scene, the phone doesn't have the cover and its blue in colour. It is also highly uncommon for actors to be using their own personal phones for the show. 

But regardless, it doesn't matter if they using it or not, as I am sure they have exchanged kakao usernames. Looking at how Shin Hye and Sung Kyung posted on Kyun San's new kakao DP, they must be chatting frequently on the chat to notice a change the in DP. :)

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, DOCDOC said:

No, I think he talk about AOA seolhyun  in GB, not that actress sex scene. He say AOA seolhyun is his ideal type. He say she is pretty

You can read the article is all over on internet :P

OOPS! hahha ideal type? i see :D He do praises people a lot. So this tells me why he praised PSH a lot... haha

3 minutes ago, heyhye said:

PSH's real mobile phone is the Samsung (seems like its the golden pink colour?) with the Captain America phone cover. I know that's hers because in the BTS JiHye was caught on camera playing with the filter, which Shin Hye eventually uploaded. 

I think she uses I phone 6s plus (pink one).. Yes i agree with everything you said ,no matter whether they used there mobile or not, they do are in contact :) 

• Like 8

28 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

I was right then. He really likes pretty girls I guess.

you know what?funny is  Seolhyun say after the movie end in happy together, LMH n KRW act like they don't know her at the premier. She say in shooting set, they really good to her, they really close. So we know right from this, Being gentlemen on the shooting set GB to co-star and being gentlemen shooting set in Doctors is different gentlemen.

• Like 7

As a shipper (sorry cant help it !!!), am hoping that mutual sparks of attraction I see between them will be the start of something wonderful  but if it doesnt work out then im fine..what matters is they are both happy with their lives and hopefully they get to experience a once in a lifetime love like HJ and JH :wub:

But u never know, if time is not on their side now..who knows what happens in the future like maybe 4-5 years from now, maybe destiny and fate will step in :phew:

Someone said in the shipper thread, imagine this..

Baeksang Awards 5 years from now, both meet again

KRW : Are you married ?

PSH : No...

KRW : Do you have a boyfriend ?

PSH : No..

KRW : Its good then *smile* Lets date :P:wub:

#deluluoverboard 

• Like 20

45 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

yes , to her .

but i try to say .. he's not afraid to say to a woman she's beautiful if he really feel this . :)

• Like 8