[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

10 hours ago, angelangie said:

hmmm im a lil different....i usually dont follow artist or writer....i follow if the stories can capture my interest from the first episode and i guess 'Doctor' did that :D

Yup, a lil different for me too, i follow the storyline and how the main lead actor/actress can play the role well, that's why i didn't follow dots because the storyline so dreamland although i love shk and sjk acting :D 

• Like 13

17 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Dare I get my hopes up, what if 

After the innocent kiss, they go in for a passionate kiss, a longer one, who wants that.

Then I will treat you lunch.........virtuallyB)

But seriously it would be a good twist and also a good slap for some way too rude people. And for HJ, girl just enjoy the moment and then reject him all you want. Okay?...lol

• Like 17

22 minutes ago, inshara2000 said:

Then I will treat you lunch.........virtuallyB)

But seriously it would be a good twist and also a good slap for some way too rude people. And for HJ, girl just enjoy the moment and then reject him all you want. Okay?...lol

I get that it wasn't the best scene but it wasn't the fault of the actors involved. So, yes, I want a deep kiss so that basically the ones trying to pick on the drama for no reason (there is a section doing that) can just leave it be.

• Like 14

@Kasmic @UnniSarah @USAFarmgirl About the father: I don't know but I had the impression that he had abandoned his wife and his child before his wife's death so that when the mother died, he had to take in HJ. Maybe I am mistaken. This comes from the fact that HJ had already abandonment issues, before he even dropped and dumped her at her grandmother's place. She said back then, she had been thinking about the time he would dump her and now the time had come. Another clue that makes me think like that is when she mentioned that she had good memories with her mother and she was there, when the mother died. I mean, even if the father was working, she should have remembered the good time with her father. no, she only talked about the good memories with her mother. This would also explain why the father never defended his daughter in front of his wife.

Other users can correct me too... if they think differently;)

@AuroraRain Thanks a lot for the beautiful MV!! I really loved it!  crazy monkey

• Like 22

4 hours ago, paolaadl said:

Hi, this is my first post in this forum. My name is Paola, I'm from Brazil and I'm completely addicted to Doctors. I'm so in love with PSH and KRW I need help! lol

These BTS photos from the last episode are killing me. Their chemistry is too high, I can't handle it!

I saw someone saying a few comments ago that Doctors wasn't pre-produced. What this exactly means? I'm sorry, I don't understand these kind of things, I thought every drama was pre-produced hehehe...

Anyway, I'll keep watching and suffering from anxiety because of this drama and my OTP hahahaha...

Keep fighting, patients! 

@paolaadl, welcome!  Maybe you already have tha answer, but in Korea tend to do it at the same time. So if they want or need to do changes in the storyline, they can do it. In others asian countries like China and Thailand, and I don't remember if Japan and Taiwan also do the same, they finish and later, sometimes even months later, they airing the drama. In Korea thay have a lot of pressure. Welcome again! :)

• Like 17

Wallpaper

Cm2ZdK3UsAA3KRd.jpg

c s tagged

Oh what are they doing?

Cm1z447UEAEifqt.jpg

It seems they have a goodtime and enjoying themself in theseBTS

Spoiler

Cm125QeVIAAmtT9.jpg

Cm11Ns9VMAE30AO.jpg

========================

'Doctors' EP 6 Recap: Park Shin Hye, Kim Rae Won's First Kiss Is So Romantic!

Spoiler

Doctors (a.k.a. Doctor Crush)

(Photo : DramaFever)

On the July 5, 2016, episode of K-drama "Doctors," Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye shared the first kiss in the rain.

Previously on "Doctors," teacher Hong Ji Hong (Kim Rae Won) and his love, Yoo Hye Jung (Park Shin Hye), met again as surgeons in the same hospital. He pursued her actively, but she kept pushing him away.

On "Doctors," episode 6, Yoo Hye Jung started her private investigation about her grandmother's death. She had a hunch that her grandmother died of medical malpractice, and she needed evidence in the form of a hospital document.

It was Hong Ji Hong who handed her the document she needed. "If truth can make you happy, I'll help you," he said, handing her the document. The two talked about life and, when it started raining, danced in the rain. Hong Ji Hong kissed Yoo Hye Jung, which was so romantic that it froze time and space!

Read about how Kim Rae Won almost kissed Park Shin Hye while restling here.

http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/88034/20160708/doctors-ep-6-recap-kim-rae-won-does-everything-to-make-park-shin-hye-happy.htm

• Like 23

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

I believe, the problem with this drama is that the doctors are all neurosurgeons so that the surgeries appear a little repetitive in my opinion. I mean, it is not like Yong Pal, where you could see different types of surgeries so that it was never repetitive. I believe that's the reason why the medical part is in the background.

About the boring politics: Here I have to disagree because the topic is actual and very important. Even in Europe, where the insurance system and the hospital system is different, the different governments in Europe have started managing hospitals like business so that hospitals in France (f. ex.) had to close different departments because it was said that they would only bring debts and make no profit. In the end, people have sometimes to travel 100 kilometers to reach the next maternity ward. People need to realise that health can not be managed like a business. Like I had mentioned it before, this mentality brings more injustice and problems:

- the doctors are overworked and they make more mistake,

- departments are closed because they are not profitable

- the costs of surgery increase

- the directors don't invest money into research

As conclusion, I don't find it boring at all, it should sensibilise people and make them realise that the hospital shouldn't be managed like that.

Agree with you 120%. Not only that, also if you can not pay for your care or do not have good insurance, the level of care is not the same. Diagnostic tests, exploratory intervations, medications may be skipped and not given, and  rush to discharge patients even when can bring devastating  consequencias, can become part of common practice, pressure by the administration, so the hospital can meet the numbers and profit( meaning bonus for CEO's and more...)even when they call themselves non for profit facilities. I am glad the drama Doctors is touching these sensitive issues, so the population in general can be aware, and educate, hoping they can intervene to challenge these type of politics. It is mind blowing, and stays forever with one, when you have the opportunity to get educated or to learn  something new, that might help you and others in the future to have a better life, in a funny way. The drama Doctors is doing exactly that. So, stay for the ride. Support this great drama.Fighting cast and crew of Doctors. Do not matter what empty people says about you Park Shin Hye, you are a charismatic human being, a talent actress, that always finds ways to fight social injustice in a gentle , caring, and lovely way. And, you have great support in your family, friends, and fans. Even though, I am much older them you, with bucks and bucks of experiences,I am not ashamed to say: I Admirer You.:heart:

Peace and Love to all. Many blessings always.:wub:

PS= By the way, Shin Hye , your costar Kim Rae Won is hoooot, very manly handsome. Chemistry,  sizzling.:blush:i am fan girl him, my husband is jealous .:blink::P

• Like 18

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

@Kasmic @UnniSarah @USAFarmgirl About the father: I don't know but I had the impression that he had abandoned his wife and his child before his wife's death so that when the mother died, he had to take in HJ. Maybe I am mistaken. This comes from the fact that HJ had already abandonment issues, before he even dropped and dumped her at her grandmother's place. She said back then, she had been thinking about the time he would dump her and now the time had come. Another clue that makes me think like that is when she mentioned that she had good memories with her mother and she was there, when the mother died. I mean, even if the father was working, she should have remembered the good time with her father. no, she only talked about the good memories with her mother. This would also explain why the father never defended his daughter in front of his wife.

Other users can correct me too... if they think differently;)

@AuroraRain Thanks a lot for the beautiful MV!! I really loved it!  crazy monkey

@bebebisous33....I don't think the dad abandoned her mom and her. I think the father did not have a good job.  We all saw the type of job he was doing when HJ was in high school. I think because he wasn't making a lot of money, Hj's mom could not be treated for her illness and then died from her illness. So that is one of the reason she hated her father. Not only he wasn't dependable financially he was also weak. He allowed her stepmom to abused his kid physically and verbally and did nothing to protect her. I think that might be one of the reason stepmom hated HJ. Having to raise his child and he was making enough money to support them both. Then stepmom got pregnant which made it worse her her resentment got worse. Remember when she was with her grandmother , her good memories were resurfacing and she started to be happy. She remembered her mom who loved her so much. I think she forgot what her mother looked like because of the abuse. She was also very young when she lost her mom. I think "She might have blocked all the memories when she was young because it was to painful for her". That is my theory on the past chingu. I might be wrong we all just have to wait and see what the hell happened to Hye Jung that pushed her learn self defense. 

• Like 10