[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

8 hours ago, Tiggie2 said:

LOL, I am hoping Hye-Jung initiates the kiss. I don't know why but I think if JH initiates it he might get punched by HJ but if she gives the okay then it's a different matter. :phew:

On a total different subject, did anyone hear this drama was originally going to be produced by KBS? 

if HJ initiates the kiss it would be a great twist tho.. nonchalant, distance, cold girl initiates a kiss will lead JH to ER due to heart attack teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793

if KBS Drop this drama than the score is 1:1 for KBS & SBS... but instead of major broadcasting station, i wish this drama produce by cable tv. so then KRW can go all out in his expert area, and PSH can learn directly from the expert (if you know what area that i mean crazy-monkey-emoticon-060.gif?1292792394)

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

if HJ initiates the kiss it would be a great twist tho.. nonchalant, distance, cold girl initiates a kiss will lead JH to ER due to heart attack teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793

if KBS Drop this drama than the score is 1:1 for KBS & SBS... but instead of major broadcasting station, i wish this drama produce by cable tv. so then KRW can go all out in his expert area, and PSH can learn directly from the expert (if you know what area that i mean crazy-monkey-emoticon-060.gif?1292792394)

SBS has a long standing relation with the writer, I doubt it would've ever gone to KBS. 

Now for the kiss, I want Hye Jung to initiate the kiss. That would totally be awesome and in character with her. She does what she likes anyway. And I have never seen PSH kiss passionately before where you kind of let go of everything happening around you so I am hoping this time we get to see that.

• Like 15

The close shots of the fighting scene are really intensively making my heart beating. PSH really have attractive brown eyes ;) 

Wondering if they are filming for episode 6 now.. 

Love the phrase: Success is meaningful but only when you have someone to share with. I would like to add another quote which I think it's suitable for this show. 'Love will come to you one day regardless of the time. What's fated meant to be fated :)' 

• Like 12

"Stairway to Heaven" Park Shin-hye and Baek Seong-hyeon reunited in "Doctors" after 12 years

2016/06/30 

photo741437.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye and actor Baek Seong-hyeon reunited for the first time in 12 years.

Baek Seong-hyeon posted a picture of the two of them on Instagram.

Baek Seong-hyeon and Park Shin-hye have their heads together in the picture and smiling. They both starred in the 2004 drama SBS "Stairway to Heaven" as the younger versions of Cha Jong-joo (kwon Sang-woo) and Han Jeong-seo (Choi Ji-woo). Now they're officially reunited in the drama "Doctors".

"Doctors" can be seen every Monday and Tuesday at 10PM.

Hancinema

====================

1467334128-13.jpg

http://www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=202743

• Like 20

one more post before i go home

K-Drama Feature: 10 more smoldering gazes in K-Dramas that will melt you where you sit

Kim Rae Won in 'Doctors'

The man has a long range in smolder and knows how to walk and smolder at the same time. He's a veteran!

K-Drama Feature: 10 more smoldering gazes in K-Dramas that will melt you where you sit

======================================================

Going crazy when you're in love is evidence of your brain being activated.

If you don't go crazy when you're in love, that's abnormal.

I stood my guard against going crazy in love.

So, I paid the price for it.

an logical yet heart breaking quote from our cheesy doctor. now he has to pay his final price by making HJ his woman 

33 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

SBS has a long standing relation with the writer, I doubt it would've ever gone to KBS. 

Now for the kiss, I want Hye Jung to initiate the kiss. That would totally be awesome and in character with her. She does what she likes anyway. And I have never seen PSH kiss passionately before where you kind of let go of everything happening around you so I am hoping this time we get to see that.

i sincerely do hope so, i really wanna se her inner battle and JH shocking face LOL. PSH really need to let go that weird expression and stiff body when she kiss somebody. 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Bambiina said:

I still can’t move on …

I want to share my experience while watching the ending of episode 3 (spoiler alert!!) …

Earlier on I told that for theatrical feeling I watched Doctor on TV about 2-3 feet away from the screen, with the sound blasting.

This will be very cheesy

It was the part where JH said

“Do you really want me to go?”

She replied – “I don’t want to see you ever again”

“I can help you”

She replied “No, Go to where you belong to”

OMG I see this coming and yet I can’t help but to be disappointed. The ever super popular favorite noble idiocy behavior - *face palm*.

I told myself that there’s no other way around this. It is how the story have to go. There is no other ‘reason’ as good as “go to where you belong”. Anyway I thought that’s it … like usual the man will nobly let the girl go, respecting her wishes.  That was what I thought .. then suddenly the screen start to go slow mo, the wind start blowing JH hair … OMG he is going to chase her I was screaming away yesyesyes that is it, that is the way you do it (I didn’t expect this) .. I go kya kya kya .. (and I didn’t realize that my kya kya kya would be short lived).

He run with all his might, wind blowing his hair the screen continue in slow mo, I was as breathless as him, …  I was so happy though my mind telling me No wayyyyyyyyyy he is not gonna catch her that is not how Kdrama is written. My heart refuse to listen … then suddenly I saw this superbike zooming past and it took away half of my hope ..

I continue to hope and cheer JH, run run JH for the life of me run, outrun that superbike – YOU CAN DO IT!!…

Then She took the helmet – THAT’S IT My hope shattered like broken glass ..

:sigh: .. I knew it!! .. it is too good to be true .. he can’t never catch her ..

And I was as devastated as JH that was left inhaling the smoke  … looking at the superbike that took away half of his heart .. Dangg

Thank God they meet again after 13 years and thank god 13 years in Kdrama is equivalent to 27 minutes in real life… THANK GOD!!!

i agreed with you chingu! i keep re-watch this screen with my earphone and SBS did a good job in the backgoround music.

I don't have idea how many time i have rewatch this screen (and others) PER DAY. It was one of my favour screen amongst few of them.  I love the screen where JH visited the police station. Just look at his facial expression, he tried to hold his feeling towards HJ, after treated her wounds, the words she said (feel like this is the last time we meet) felt like a knife... don't dare to look at her directly....

back to the screen where JH run to HJ but failed, the words he said "you do want me to leave" "I can help you" it just an excuse and questioning himself rather than waiting for HJ's response. At this point, he don't want to dare to make any decision coz every single move might hurt her.  

"Do you want me to leave" = can i leave you now?

"I can help you" = I can help you just ask me to stay

He didn't get the response he anticipated so he back off and tried to hold his heart... Rational vs emotional.... 

Can he bear the pain to see her leaving?  Can he let her go just like she said "back to your world"? Again the words is killing him... 

Until he heart make up his mind, he turn and run to HJ "I don't care what she said, i just don't want her to face this alone"

From the previous episode, JH never asked anyone any personal questions but when JH met HJ again after 13 years, all the unanswered questions or questions that he had in his mind for over the past 13 years.  Apart from "are you married" "do you have a boyfriend", "you disappeared with the motorcycle guy" "How is he doing?" -- he want to know what happened to them... do they have a relationship? Probably he know something had happened to them given that he has been looking for her when he's back to seoul.

He was mumbling about marriage after their conversation - JH know marriage is sacred and won't marry someone he don't love.. unless it is "HJ".   In order to shorten the time that have been wasted over the past 13 years, he demand all the answers now so he need to clarify immediately that he is not married and move on to his "plan". I do believe JH had planned before coming back to Seoul.  Once he confirmed HJ's feeing, he will ask her to marry him but depends on grandma's incident. Despite that they have same status now, if the past fake rumor resurface, it will hurt both of their career. 

I'm expecting a "proposal" before ep 14 given that HJ is adult now... but how to break HJ's wall (she still considering their relationship as teacher-student) still got long way to go... 

• Like 15

Hope this hasn't been posted

tumblr_o9k2qbvstM1td6bwno1_1280.jpg

#ParkShinHye @ssinz7 IG 2016.06.29 
@Regrann from @ssinz7 - 누구에요 이번주에 보여준다고 한 사람.. 넘자마자 보여준다고는 안했다구요…!!!! 이번주에는 안돼요!! 하나도 모른단 말이에요!!!! 그래요.. 알아요.. 약속은 약속이니까.. 하지만 조금만 기다려줘요 지금당장은.. 이러지말아요.. 부끄러우니까… 멘탈무너지는 소리가 들립니다…우르르르…우르르르ㅡ르르르르르르를 #닥터스 #유혜정 #오마이갓김치 #시청률공약 #꼭지킬게요 #이번주만참아줘요 
#ssinz7igtranslate @ssinz7 “ Who’s that? Who said that I would show you (the dance) this weekend.. I didn’t say that I would show you right after we pass 15% viewing rate…!!!!  Not THIS Weekend!!I don’t know it at all!! Yeah. I know..Promise is Promise..But wait a bit plz Not now. Don’t do this to me. I’m shy I can hear my mental collapsing Urrr…Urrr-rrrr #Doctors #YooHyeJung #OMGKimchi #Viewing_Rate_Promise #I_Will_Keep_my_Promise #Just_Hold_on_for_This_Weekend ” 
Trans cr. Twitter: PSH_Translate

credit: http://psh-parkshinhyestarlightangel.tumblr.com/

• Like 22

CmPUOwjW8AACJ36.jpg

CmPUOwkWcAAJzSx.jpg

Beware of your wish Soon Hee dear...I can't imagine Ji Hong telling those epic lines to a guy Hye Jung...Are you married? Do you have a boyfriend? Then we'll set hahahaha. that would be gross :lol::lol::crazy: Too bad for JH :P

and don't worry bestie, Dr. Choi Kang soo is coming for you :w00t::w00t::w00t: 

pics credit to owner

• Like 21

Park Shin Hye And Baek Sung Hyun Reunite On Screen 13 Years After “Stairway To Heaven”

Park Shin Hye And Baek Sung Hyun Reunite On Screen 13 Years After “Stairway To Heaven”

Spoiler

If you thought new “Doctors” character Pi Yeong Gook looked familiar at all, you thought right.

On June 30, actress Park Shin Hye confirmed that the new character is played by Baek Sung Hyun, her co-star from hit 2003 drama “Stairway to Heaven” where she played the younger Jung Suh and he the younger Song Ju.

Park Shin Hye uploaded a photo of her and Baek Sung Hyun onto her personal Instagram with the caption, “This isn’t ‘Stairway to Heaven.’ Yes, it’s #’Doctors’~ #SongJuOppa is #PiYeongGook. So Dr. Pi Yeong Gook you trying to be friends?”

Park Shin Hye Baek Sung Hyun2

You can catch Baek Sung Hyun in the fourth episode “Doctors” on Viki below!

@http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/30/park-shin-hye-baek-sung-hyun-reunite-screen-13-years-stairway-heaven/

• Like 20

1 hour ago, starb82 said:

Hope this hasn't been posted

MOD EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES.

#ParkShinHye @ssinz7 IG 2016.06.29 
@Regrann from @ssinz7 - 누구에요 이번주에 보여준다고 한 사람.. 넘자마자 보여준다고는 안했다구요…!!!! 이번주에는 안돼요!! 하나도 모른단 말이에요!!!! 그래요.. 알아요.. 약속은 약속이니까.. 하지만 조금만 기다려줘요 지금당장은.. 이러지말아요.. 부끄러우니까… 멘탈무너지는 소리가 들립니다…우르르르…우르르르ㅡ르르르르르르를 #닥터스 #유혜정 #오마이갓김치 #시청률공약 #꼭지킬게요 #이번주만참아줘요 
#ssinz7igtranslate @ssinz7 “ Who’s that? Who said that I would show you (the dance) this weekend.. I didn’t say that I would show you right after we pass 15% viewing rate…!!!!  Not THIS Weekend!!I don’t know it at all!! Yeah. I know..Promise is Promise..But wait a bit plz Not now. Don’t do this to me. I’m shy I can hear my mental collapsing Urrr…Urrr-rrrr #Doctors #YooHyeJung #OMGKimchi #Viewing_Rate_Promise #I_Will_Keep_my_Promise #Just_Hold_on_for_This_Weekend ” 
Trans cr. Twitter: PSH_Translate

credit: http://psh-parkshinhyestarlightangel.tumblr.com/

Another incident that might lose HJ forever -- JH's nightmare 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Nymeria289 said:

Amen to that he3…. passionate kisses pls pls pls :D

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, Justiffa Lzz said:

Amen to that he3…. passionate kisses pls pls pls :D

YES PLEASEEEE!!!! PSH needs to step up her game cause Mr KRW over here has tons of experience and is definitely a good kisser based on his previous dramas.

• Like 10

3 hours ago, Bambiina said:

I still can’t move on …

I want to share my experience while watching the ending of episode 3 (spoiler alert!!) …

Earlier on I told that for theatrical feeling I watched Doctor on TV about 2-3 feet away from the screen, with the sound blasting.

This will be very cheesy

It was the part where JH said

“Do you really want me to go?”

She replied – “I don’t want to see you ever again”

“I can help you”

She replied “No, Go to where you belong to”

OMG I see this coming and yet I can’t help but to be disappointed. The ever super popular favorite noble idiocy behavior - *face palm*.

I told myself that there’s no other way around this. It is how the story have to go. There is no other ‘reason’ as good as “go to where you belong”. Anyway I thought that’s it … like usual the man will nobly let the girl go, respecting her wishes.  That was what I thought .. then suddenly the screen start to go slow mo, the wind start blowing JH hair … OMG he is going to chase her I was screaming away yesyesyes that is it, that is the way you do it (I didn’t expect this) .. I go kya kya kya .. (and I didn’t realize that my kya kya kya would be short lived).

He run with all his might, wind blowing his hair the screen continue in slow mo, I was as breathless as him, …  I was so happy though my mind telling me No wayyyyyyyyyy he is not gonna catch her that is not how Kdrama is written. My heart refuse to listen … then suddenly I saw this superbike zooming past and it took away half of my hope ..

I continue to hope and cheer JH, run run JH for the life of me run, outrun that superbike – YOU CAN DO IT!!…

Then She took the helmet – THAT’S IT My hope shattered like broken glass ..

:sigh: .. I knew it!! .. it is too good to be true .. he can’t never catch her ..

And I was as devastated as JH that was left inhaling the smoke  … looking at the superbike that took away half of his heart .. Dangg

Thank God they meet again after 13 years and thank god 13 years in Kdrama is equivalent to 27 minutes in real life… THANK GOD!!!

Love your description...... All parts of our senses  are touched by the scene..... I can't believe that I can even hear and feel the wind blowing:wub: when he turned his back for a while after HJ said she doesn't need his help and then the OST played... (Can't imagine if all of us here are watching it together on the screen.... he he he... What a sight it would be..)

• Like 17