[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

@irilight... thank you for the sub title.. appreciate it!    Can't really wait for DOCTORS.  And thanks everyone for all the pictures, videos, gif and updates.  Loving these OTP! 

• Like 10

16 minutes ago, Raquel Bastian said:

Huhu why the eng sub for the 5min preview for my country is not allowed. Please share it to Philippine viewers pleaseeeee

:angry::tears::tears:yeah, same here in France they said  its limited in my country, dramafever has this restriction rules,! we have to wait for someone who could put subs where in we can watch without restriciton.

• Like 14

11 hours ago, inshara2000 said:

And guys let's have some fun guessing ratings of the first episode. I think it'll be around 8-9% (P.S- i am kinda famous for always predicting the wrong thing IRL lol)

Daebak ended with 10% so I guess Doctors' 1st episode will be 9 or 10% 

• Like 10

22 hours ago, sagacious_idah said:

@kawaiibooty you'll not only enjoy his performance, you'll fall head over heels for him.

If there are two things widely known about KRW, it would be his deeply incredible expressive eyes (when in love, in grief, in anger) and his smile.

Trust me, he always knocks his part out the park. Like the director said, if he does his part right, with the great and talented cast he's got on board...you'll experience every emotion on this ride. Since there's not enough time to watch any KRW dramas at this stage, plus you may only want to ponder over this OTP (JH :heart: HJ) for the time being; I would suggest you try out some of his films this weekend. That is entirely up to you, of course. Cheers & happy viewing!!:grin:

AAAgh you're making me even more excited for the drama !!!!! ok I can't wait to fall head over heels for him xD It's a shame I didn't hear about him before, I really love actors that can subtly convey emotions using their eyes only and there aren't many of them that do it skillfully, it's a proof great acting skills.

Oh! I'm definitely gonna watch one of his movies now! great idea!

Thank you chingoo <3

• Like 13

8 hours ago, maris1 said:

"But I could understand Hye Jung, I think I know what it feels like to be hurt by other people .....like my acquaintances or online trolls....and frustrated by them. I think I realized what it feels like because of my profession as an actress, from a very young age. In those days , I needed someone to lean on back then. ".......Park Shin Hye interview Doctors Press Conference.

words have power to heal, build bridges, hurt or harm and change others.............that's why it's important to be careful how one uses them for others. 

I feel saddened on reading this and imagining young Shinhye or any person going through such mental abuse. The onus of responsibility lies heavily on the shoulders of  those who harm through verbal or written words by using them indiscriminately.

sorry to be heavy but had to get it off my chest.......

@maris1 Same here, was very saddened by Shin Hye's reply. Actually PSH Chinese Baidubar had a slightly different interpretation of what she said, which I will roughly translate:

When asked what are the similarities between her and Hye-jung.

Shin Hye replied,

'I have an easy-going personality, this point is very similar to HJ. I also started working from a very young age. I can not not have been hurt by other people. HJ was hurt by her parents. For me, my friends and even though I don't see those people, those who sit behind the tens of thousands of keyboards. For these reasons I also have been hurt by people. Although the experience isn't the same but the hurt felt is almost the same as the scar on HJ'

This is one of the reasons why I dislike those bloggers and comments that undermine Shin Hye. It's easy to sit behind a keyboard and type hatred but it isn't easy to do something as great as what Park Shin Hye has done. She reduced weight and learnt martial arts for her role. Do people really think learning martial arts don't come with physical pain? It's very easy to judge but not easy to put it in action.

Apologies for such a heavy topic but this has been on my mind for 2 days. Leaving a beautiful fan made poster from PSH DC

image_zpssn5yx5qt.png

image_zpsgto3wzsl.png

• Like 19

1 hour ago, inshara2000 said:

What is wrong with Dramafever? Whey are they tagging the word "Crush"? It makes the name sound more weird than it already is. 

@inshara2000  I know, right? I think there was a short period of time, that for some reason, both DF and Viki invented their own names for drama. I hope they discontinue doing so too....  I am also hoping that first episode breaks through 2 digits.

1 hour ago, Raquel Bastian said:

Huhu why the eng sub for the 5min preview for my country is not allowed. Please share it to Philippine viewers pleaseeeee

1 hour ago, GutzmanN said:

:angry::tears::tears:yeah, same here in France they said  its limited in my country, dramafever has this restriction rules,! we have to wait for someone who could put subs where in we can watch without restriciton.

@Raquel Bastian, @GutzmanN,  Sorry.... I wish it were available world-wide;
Hopefully, someone else will put it up.
I just checked on Viki and they don't have the extended preview; They do have the 3 teasers, but I think we all saw them already.

@thea2410, thank you for gifs of Yoon Gyun-Sang (pg. 92). He made a big impression on me since I first saw him in Pinoccio.Also other gifs from press conf.

@starb82, Love the gif of KRW (pg. 92). Thank you so much!

@maris1, Love seeing the big advertisement of Doctors. (pg. 92. ) Thank you very much!

• Like 16

14 hours ago, inshara2000 said:

They said there'll be a cameo during the fight scene. Who could that be?

And guys let's have some fun guessing ratings of the first episode. I think it'll be around 8-9% (P.S- i am kinda famous for always predicting the wrong thing IRL lol)

I think... 10-11%. And then grow rapidly...)

• Like 8

Park Shin-hye: "I want to play a real-person character through 'Doctors'"

Spoiler

photo734821.jpg

Park Shin-hye adorned the cover page of Elle July issue. Her pictorial will be published also on the cover page and insidde of Elle China August issue.

The pictorial shoot took place in a Korean traditional house (hanok) in Yangpyeong. Park Shin-hye completed the enthralling images while she pulled off the various hairstyle from the long hair draped down to her knees and the edge updo hairstyle.

During the following interview, Park Shin-hye talked about her upcoming drama scheduled to begin on June 20. She said, "While I have been playing bright and energetic characters so far, I wanted to play a real-person character this time. I'm interested in finding out how a woman who is standing on a borderline between a doctor and a natural person in a hospital can be portrayed".

Spoiler

photo734822.jpg

Spoiler

photo734823.jpg

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Tiggie2 said:

@maris1 Same here, was very saddened by Shin Hye's reply. Actually PSH Chinese Baidubar had a slightly different interpretation of what she said, which I will roughly translate:

When asked what are the similarities between her and Hye-jung.

Shin Hye replied,

'I have an easy-going personality, this point is very similar to HJ. I also started working from a very young age. I can not not have been hurt by other people. HJ was hurt by her parents. For me, my friends and even though I don't see those people, those who sit behind the tens of thousands of keyboards. For these reasons I also have been hurt by people. Although the experience isn't the same but the hurt felt is almost the same as the scar on HJ'

This is one of the reasons why I dislike those bloggers and comments that undermine Shin Hye. It's easy to sit behind a keyboard and type hatred but it isn't easy to do something as great as what Park Shin Hye has done. She reduced weight and learnt martial arts for her role. Do people really think learning martial arts don't come with physical pain? It's very easy to judge but not easy to put it in action.

Apologies for such a heavy topic but this has been on my mind for 2 days. Leaving a beautiful fan made poster from PSH DC

Thank You @maris1 and @Tiggie2 for your thoughtful opinions I think shin hye know how to ignore those who are lacking of manners and please consider them as real patients need treatment they had mental problems bcz I don't use My whole time to hate on person seriously I feel pathetic toward their action the sick persons who do that need treatment 

I think Park shin hye as an actress and person is growing out and inside so she knows how to mange them I am glad that she is normal and healthy not affected by them I think she matured enough to know that they are nothing .

• Like 13

Any updates on Ji  Soo? I hope at least it's 5 episodes or is that too much to ask? I'm gonna watch this. I wanna see Ji Soo.. and if I like the progress of the story then 'll stay and watch the rest :D  Excited to see Soo Chul. IKR.. every one's going gaga over the main leads and here I am.. damn excited to see Ji Soo. I'd still say next  up coming a-list star in the making

Thanks y'all for the many updates. KRW smile is love <3

• Like 8

Lee Sung Kyung makes a promise for 'Doctors' viewer ratings
lee-sung-kyung_1466096567_af_org.jpg

Lee Sung Kyung made a promise for high viewer ratings of her upcoming drama 'Doctors' on the June 16 airing of SBS loveFM's 'Song Eun Yi, Kim Sook's Unnie's Radio.'

When asked about this, the gorgeous model-turned-actress said, "If the viewer ratings for 'Doctors' passes 20% I will visit the place where they post the most comments onto 'Viewer Ratings Promise SNS' and give out free hugs."

The DJs then promised, "We will go with Lee Sung Kyung to that place and put the people who want free hugs into line so there'll be no chaos."  Good thinking ahead.

Also, Lee Sung Kyung's song, "My Lips Like Warm Coffee," with Eddy Kim broadcasted after which the DJs told her, "You sound so clear and pure.  It's like you were trained to be a singer," making her shy.  Lee Sung Kyung revealed, "These days, I'm so into rap.  While coming to the radio studio, I kept humming raps with the staff members."  The DJs addressed the listeners with, "When she appears next time, you will definitely get to hear Lee Sung Kyung's rap.

Cr: ALLKPOP

• Like 12

4 hours ago, GutzmanN said:

Ommmgggg no way ,same here in UK:tears::tears:

• Like 7

'Doctors' in highlight trailer hint at the chemistry of Park Shin Hye, Kim Rae Won, and Lee Sung Kyung

Park Shin Hye, Lee Sung Kyung, and Kim Rae Won can be seen in the new highlight trailer for 'Doctors'!

The upcoming SBS drama shows Park Shin Hye's high school days, when she goes on her path to becoming a tough gangster, and then her days as a doctor when she reunites with Kim Rae Won.  Lee Sung Kyung can also be seen in a cute high school uniform - looks like you can expect some rivalry there.

The drama airs on June 
source ; ALLKPOP

• Like 10

Watch the 5-minute extended preview of Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won's new drama Doctor Crush

by CoCo Kdrama on Thu, Jun 16, 2016

97257304-44df-49d0-a746-55277daa3d73.jpg

Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye's new drama Doctor Crush is premiering on DramaFever in just four days, and it just keeps looking better and better! In the new 5-minute extended preview we get the backstory of what makes Park Shin Hye's character such a bad girl, what makes Lee Sung Kyung (Cheese in the Trap) so jealous of her, and what makes Kim Rae Won begin to develop feelings for her. Take a look!

Doesn't it look good? Are you excited to watch Doctor Crush this Monday? 

Doctor Crush will be coming to DramaFever on June 20. Add it to your queue now!

4907_DoctorCrush_Hero_3.jpg

Source:dramafever

• Like 17

16 hours ago, inshara2000 said:

They said there'll be a cameo during the fight scene. Who could that be?

hmmmmmmmmm....im wondering about that too...who could that be????hmmmmmmm...will it surprised us????

about the rating.....i guess the same number with you...around 8-9%...its kinda high for 1st episode for me nowadays...but then it will grows rapidly in the next next episode...the pilot episode is making ppl check about the drama first, it great if they really have a strong rating but i choose they have strong story instead that makes ppl curious and check the next episode...if the story stay strong in the ep 4 the rating will be stable and if it keep stronger ofc it will grow rapidly...higher higher higher...

when i read the article that @NileRose wow LSK even make a promise if they have 20% ratings...hmmmmm...20% is kinda hard today but not impossible...hope it will come true than she will give out the free hugs...good luck LSK and doctors!!! fighting!!!!

16 hours ago, Agie said:

This is an excerpt of KRW interview...he has a scene that left deep impression hehehe....he just don't want to share it in Vapp.  And anyone see the last Vapp interview when KRW said that he don't have a scene that left deep impression at the moment....and LSK butt in and said you will after the kiss scene....OMG...I just LOL ing...Shin Hye try to divert and closing the interview and KRW just silence....cheeky LSK...hahaha...I love her

....oopps double post with @inshara2000

Reveal hidden contents

ClDQF3VUYAEM6Mm.jpg

credit english translation to jinjja wintercherub

i cant stop laughing when read this post...ottohkeee...yeoksi LSK just so funny and so straightforward...reminds me of baek inha her role in CITT..you will after the kiss scene...omo i imagining KRW and PSH face suddenly...*shy shy shy*

okay we must waiting how many episode to see that deep impression scene then????hahahahaha..hope it wont take long time..hahahaha

@thea2410 huwaaaaa your gifs,,,jjang jjang!!! i cant stop smiling....great gifs!!!!

@irilight @NileRose thanks for sharing the engsub!!!!! finally engsub!!!! *brb watch after writing this post*

@Kasmic uppps i wanna mention it yesterday unnie that I REALLY REALLY LOVE your new avatar (syasyasya = shy shy shy) both looks so cute....ottohke....and thanks for sharing the glimpse of running man filming...

wow the theme really suit with PSH and LSK, Oh My goddess...looking forward of their episode on running man..hope it will be fun (hope there will have tear name tag games...it would be fun seeing LSK and PSH looks so badass in that games...) just notice that shinhye name tag in RM is God Shin Hye not Park Shin hye..hahahahaha...ah looking forward to LSK and kwangsoo interaction too....the last time LSK came to RM both looks so funny and cant stop teasing to each other..lolololol (and from the pics look like they will be in one team..ah so excited) and Kim minsuk hair...omo omo what a bright orange hair (?) okay maybe it will suit his character in doctors though i dont like it that much...

okay weekend already in front of our eyes and then BAM....our D-Day will come!!!! Monday 20th june!!!!so excited still cant believe the waiting almost OVER!!!! (okay i must prepare it with watching all my ongoing drama this weekend so i can watch doctors more peacefully....)

• Like 16