[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

So, I was not able to do a live streaming today cause of schoolworks..But then, I've been reading all your live recaps..

And gosh, it was another roller coaster ride episode!!! It's really unpredictable!!! Seems like MBC is giving us a token of appreciation in every episode with a kiss from our OTP!! :wub:

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

remind me of goodbye mr.black.

man in black always be stunning and hot

KstWRVb.png

@dhia205 Thanks for this... KC in black!  yeah .. he looks cool!   Could not help feeling so relieved that he came back looking for YJ in the preview.  Makes the heart flutter again ...

• Like 12

what is this?!!! why did it turn in to hell of a life for Kang Cheol?!! it feels like he's left all by himself and no one will belive him or listen to him?!! how can he prove his innocence when THAT CREEPY PSYCHO MANIAC culprit is toying with Seong Moo like a puppet?!! WHAT IS THIS?!!! :scream:  :bawling: good thing we have Yeon Joo by his side but what will she be able to do against that maniac culprit?!! and did she see her father in that condition? PLEASE NOT!! I don't want hr to see him till h gts his face and voice back!! :scream: wasn't it enough that th culprit had enough power to teleport as he pleases NOW he's writing Kang Cheol's story (distrying Kang Cheol's world and life) himself TOO?!! he killed the man Kang Cheol loved as his 2nd father before his eyes after making him doubt Kang Cheol (that scene was the worst of the worst nightmare I can dream of!! :bawling: , created fake records to provethat Kang Cheol was the real murderer of his own family :scream: and he can play with peoples' lives, actions and emotions as he pleases?!! :scream: HOW can Kang Cheol stop him?!! HOW can he prove that it was all made up to frame him?!! no one will believe him!! PLEASE STOP IT!! :bawling: what will happen to Soo Hee and Do Yoon?!! I can't see them turning their backs on him and doubting him, that would be too much!! :bawling: 

THE BEST THING IS THAT KANG CHEOL'S HEART KNEW HER!! HE SENT HER BACK TO HER WORLD AFTER SHE KISSED HIM!! SUBCONCIOUSLY HE KNEW SHE'S HIS YEON JOO...THAT FALLING TEAR PROVE IT!! OH MY!!!!!! :bawling: 

what will happen no and how can he escape from the cops?!! and how will Yeon Joo escape from the psycho culprit?!! I REALLY LOVE AND PROUD OF MY GIRL!! SHE'S BACK INTO ACTION!! :heart: 

she practecly told him everything (though not really that he's a manhwa character so he's looking at her as a weird crazy woman) and I was crying with her everytime she was crying!! it broke my heart to see her lost and in pain, she's stuck in his world but she's no one there with Kang Cheol before her eyes but look at her as a stranger!! he was blaming him for pulling her into this world when HE wanted to end it and worst that the happy ending they broke up for it can't be reached!! :bawling: but then she returned to be our hero's savior puting his happy ending and safety 1st willing to do what her father couldn't do trying to stop Kang Cheol's life from getting distroyed by who ever is trying to ruine it!! Oh MY Heart!! 

• Like 22

OH.....MY....GOD!!!!! what an episode!!! I loved it so much!! and the kiss omg so sweet and gentle!!! I was not able to continue recapping because I got so engrossed with this episode and for some reason soompi is acting weird!! did it crashed awhile ago???

But anyways, I can't begin to describe how I love this episode! I already have a hunch that KC will be framed and I'm so happy he ran away with OYJ! I love that no matter what they're still being pulled together....as I said before they can never fight their destiny and It's happening all over again KC being framed for his family's murder, Stabbing=gunshot - saved by YJ and then the kiss...different situations same outcome so the bottom line is KC and YJ should be together to be able to resolve everything!!! Gaaaaah! I hope I made sense! hahahaha! I'm just so happy right now that I am just typing anything that comes to my mind!:lol:  

• Like 18

my mind's still spinning.seriously got crazy in today's episode.still creeped out by doraemon killer (how appropriate.just forgot who among worldiz coined this code name.mianhe) and how he got osm's face.

kc needs his memory back,yj can't save him and w world all by herself.how are they going to stop doraemon killer (i dont know what to call it/him anymore)

another great episode from hhj! that hotel scene cements why this pairing with ljs is one of her best. i wanted to hug her almost throughout this episode.

ep10's cg and transition from w to real world is truly daebak.still got me hooked since ep1.but im getting kinda scared now if writernim can still untangle all the plot twists done here.will still keep on watching.

will share my thoughts again after watching with subs tomorrow. THANKS again to our liveblog team! until tomorrow!

• Like 18

thanks @nonski  for the mention ! Unable to watch tonight's drama due to personal stuff  but manage to back read and saw some spoilers..

did scriptwriter knows where she is heading to? Her ideas are getting absurd .. how can the faceless killer taking control of SM's mind and body? it doesn't make sense to me.. can anyone pls explain to me T.T

If he has the right to take control of SM , then is he going to take over both real world and webtoon?

It seems there isn't other new characters appearing other than the killer we are pursing right now.. >.<" I supposed once the killer has gone for good, it will be closure for W..

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, stellarshimmers said:

I don't know if someone already pointed it out, but Yeonjoo's lip bled... When it's not supposed to because she's not a main character in the webtoon anymore and only an "extra" now..:astonished:

Does this mean Yeonjoo cannot avoid her destiny of being the lead female character? 

This drama is messing with my brain with every ep, seriously. What a roller coaster ride!

who said she' not the main lead anymore?!! ;) shouldn't she just disappear if she was an " extra "? but she didn't and she keeps getting sommonned into his life because she's still in his heart and unremembered memory so she's still the main lead!! :D:wub: 

11 minutes ago, ayni said:

I am sooooo happpyyy that they are on the run together... (Maybe I have gone mad)

hhhhhhhhhhhh not only you chingu!! the mad satisfaction we have in crazy events: happy that Yeon Joo retuned to the prison, frustrated that Kang Cheeol can't shout Seong Moo, happy they are on a run together!! this drama made us loose any sens of common reason and I LOVE IT!! :D:wub: 

14 minutes ago, Ondine said:

My internet was crappy but I loved the episode. I love that it continues to surprise me; I gasped out loud when the recording played and when the gun materialized in KC's hand. How is evil Doraemon so smart?!

And that KC + YJ scene in the hotel room was EVERYTHING. I love how they rehashed their early interactions but turned it completely around. Hyo Joo was so damn gooooood. And I already think their chemistry is insane, but in that scene it was just FHJASFWGHLSIDUER LIKE HOW IS IT EVEN EFFING POSSIBLE?!? They really need to do another project together, they're just soooo good together, completely effing magical.

to see that the created vilain is waaaaaaay smarter and more dangerous than his creator is devastating!! looking back now I feel like all what Seong Moo did to harm Kang Cheol was NOTHING compared to hat is THIS PSYCHO culprit is doing NOW!! and that's HORRIFRING and DEVASTATING!! :bawling:

yes THAT SCENE!!!! my tears couldn't stop falling!! that was DEABAK!!! :love::bawling: 

18 minutes ago, parisonheaven said:

W-Two Worlds Episode 11 Preview

Yeon Joo: Do you know how is Kang Chul now? I want to restore/salvage everything, just like last time.
Soo Bong: How about returning to the start? Before the killer appeared, just take it as a dream.
Killer: Are you Oh Yeon Joo?
Chul Ho: Who is Oh Yeon Joo? (...)
Yeon Joo: So it's not the main character that is calling me to that world?
So Hee: Maybe (he/she) is dead.
Do Yoon: What relationship do you have with Representative Kang?
Yeon Joo: I am just curious to know if he is still alive.
Do Yoon: Representative Kang has been looking for you.
Yeon Joo: Is he...alive?

*I am sorry I couldn't catch what the prosecutor said, but till a better translation can be shared this is what I could make out!

thank you o much for the translation!! :wub: 

if not Kang Cheol calling her to that world then WHO?!! :blink::blink::blink: 

28 minutes ago, jigee said:

@nonski  thanks to you too, Chingu and all the wonderful LIVEBLOG team-mates!   Though I still feel sad for our OTP esp YJ... at least can sleep better knowing she has helped KC.in some ways.. and yes @sakura2016 there was a KISS as how you wish :blush:

I was SHOCKED at that moment!! and it was waaaaaaaaaaay better than I imagined!! it showed that Kang Cheol's heart still remember her even if his mind couldn't remember her!! I'm happy and sad at the same time!! :bawling: 

• Like 10

This drama is turning everything into a dream to correct situations and events. Sometimes i am now confused if i am dreaming watching it or not (just kidding!). But i will definitely NOT dream of watching W only in my dreams. 

I think my posts if full of dream word. Kekeke

• Like 8