[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Ah I love how the killer ended up being super furious and continuing W hahah. His lines, "Who I am?" to Sung Moo. Hahah curious killer also wants to know his purpose in life. I kinda liked it that the unknown killer can get angry too haha

Poor Yeon Joo will be the one suffering in the next ep. So sad that she'll have to watch SH and KC be the main leads....when she can't even be a second lead cuz she's unknown hahah :(

• Like 8

1 hour ago, dramoron said:

Just watched and i'm feeling worse than being broken-hearted  :bawling:

Can anyone explain when KC&YJ date with pink sweater couple would be? Was it just behind stills to tease us?

Yeah omg why did I completely forgot about that? Maybe they show it as a flashback?

• Like 3

8 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

http://www.ibtimes.com/w-episode-9-watch-lee-jong-suks-kang-chul-forgets-han-hyo-joos-oh-yeon-joo-will-he-2403197

'W' Episode 9 [WATCH]: Lee Jong Suk's Kang Chul Forgets Han Hyo Joo's Oh Yeon Joo; Will He Move On With Yoon So Hee?

By Ashraf Khater
Kang Chul looks frantic as he rushes to the hospital and when he finds Yeon Joo, he grabs her by the arm and calls her by her name. This seems to be a hint that his memories may not have been completely wiped after all.

I hope it become real :bawling:....I hope KC just forget about YJ only in half or one episode.....I can not bear it....please writernim.....Because in the preview Doesn't KC call OYJ shi by her name tag??he see her name tag :bawling:

• Like 7

"W" and "Uncontrollably Fond" drop simultaneously due to Olympics

photo756797.jpg

"W" came in first yesterday.

According to Nielsen Korea, the MBC drama "W" rated 12.2%. This is 1.6% lower than the previous episode but still in first place.

KBS 2TV "Uncontrollably Fond" rated 8.0%. This is 1.9% lower than before. SBS "Wanted" rated 4.7% and the KBS 1TV "Rio Olympics" rated 11.0%.

Meanwhile, on the episode of "W", the real criminal which Kang Cheol (Lee Jong-suk) didn't think existed, reappeared. When Kang Cheol found out the killer had tried to kill Oh Yeon-joo (Han Hyo-joo), he set out to protect her.

source: hancinema

The rating drop but "W" still came first! Yay!

• Like 7

Just had a thought re: ep 9 preWieW (hehehe...can't help it) when KC called out YJ's name. What if he really didn't recognize her just yet but instead he was told that YJ was the attending physician to whoever KC brought to the hospital for treatment that's why he sought her out and ask her name for confirmation? It seems it's still too early in the game for him to gain his memory back? 

• Like 7

Chingu-deul...
I'll be joining the conversation shortly after watching ep. 8. I missed it because I was celebrating my country's independence day but thank you to all live-recapers, I can survive the torture of missing ep. 8 because of you guys.

:blush:

• Like 3

I'm not sure if someone has posted this before..It's hard to back read since this thread moving so fast..Sorry if repost..

[Fan-cam] Jongsuk filming "W"

'W' Lee Jong-suk jumps off rooftop in front of Han Hyo-joo

photo756755.jpg

On the episode 8 of MBC's Wednesday & Thursday drama, "W", the actual criminal man appeared again and threatened to gun down Oh Yeon-joo. Later, Kang Cheol and Oh Yeon-joo started believing the criminal man actually existed and initiated the project "W".

Kang Cheol suggested they should stay at home quietly for a while and also said, "Had no clue that the criminal man would appear all of sudden. We can't do anything until we find out where he is". Oh Yeon-joo asked sadly, "Then, we should live like this until when?".

Kang Cheol and Oh Yeon-joo later realized that Oh Yeon-joo, who was immortal in the web-toon world, also could die. Kang Cheol also realized that Oh Yeon-joo became one of the main characters of the web-toon and the characters who lost the reasons for existence in the story would disappear, when he heard his best friends, Deo Do-yoon (Lee Tae-hwan) and Yoon So-hee (Eugene Jung) are at risk to disappear. He also ran to Yoon So-hee's house and saved her by telling her, "You're my best friend whom I need for the rest of my life".

Meanwhile, after Oh Yeon-joo returned to the real world, she could not find a way to go back to the web-toon world and was being chased down by the criminal man. The criminal man shoot a bullet at Oh Yeon-joo, and she returned to the web-toon world right before the bullet hit her. She found herself sitting on the passenger seat next to Kang Cheol.

After Oh Yeon-joo realized what was really going on, she sobbed. Kang Cheol asked her to draw him a picture about his dream. By making all the horrible things happening to be a part of his dreaming, he wanted to go back to the time she did not know about him and keep her alive in the real world.

And then he jumped off the rooftop. When he woke up later, he shed tears, but he could not remember the time

source: hancinema

• Like 9

1 hour ago, camichi said:

OMG please kill me, kill me, kill me, please. My heart is in pain, my heart is broken. How can be. Watching her crying because of him in the ep 9 preview.... yellow-hair-girl-emoticon-02.gif?1301940163

I'm with ya. It just hurts my soul to see her crying. The thought that he will not recognize her as his love, the key to his lifedesperate2-onion-head-emoticon.gifBut Yeon Joo remembers......

• Like 6

Thoughts on Episode 08:

First I was giddy on the cinderella scene, our OYJ is so beautiful! I hope we have BTS on those! I would love to see HHJ and LJS reactions while shooting those scenes. I bet it would be a gem since they both look fabulous. 

I was also quite confused with the sequence of events during the first half. Took me awhile for my brain to decipher everything LOL (such a slow poke)

Also with everything happening so rather quickly and we are still half way through the drama, I feel so strongly there is a catch in the storyline; hidden somewhere as to why all these are happening. Who knows the real killer maybe just KC's alternate self. Or maybe these two are real married but something profound went wrong through their marriage. Or is it just merely a dream?

What is this missing piece?

Oh my this drama makes me THINK a lot and it's why I love it!

• Like 8

Hi chingus,...

Ep 8 is a heartbreaking episode for KC and especially YJ. I think it wil continue in ep 9..but hopefully won't drag too long coz all of us don't want to lose sweet moment from our OTP. I must say that the writer is really genius with the plot twist. None of us will think that KC will jump from the building in order to make everything back again by sending YJ back to her world and asking her to change the story. YJ didn't have any choice but watching KC jumping off the building wiht her own eyes for the last time was truly heartbreaking.:tears: Since the only one who remember all things that had happened to them is YJ herself. The part KC woke up in the hospital and shed tears is very sad too. He is subconsciously remember YJ.

SO...KC would be in YJ's world? Is he real KC or someone who has same name and same looking  with KC? If he is really KC what happened to his world then? His bodyguard also appears in real world. If he is real person who looks like KC would he share same memories with KC in manga? I have more questions pop up in my head after ep 8 and probably will continue in ep 9:blink::crazy::sweatingbullets:

YJ's father want to create the killer face? The most makes sense one probably the ambitious prosecutor.

MBC is trolling us when they released OTP's date pictures. We will probably get to see that scenes probably in ep 12 or 13. Since KC has to fall for YJ once again. And please don't make it too draggy for them to be together again.

Ep 9 will air as usual right?

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, agalang said:

Just had a thought re: ep 9 preWieW (hehehe...can't help it) when KC called out YJ's name. What if he really didn't recognize her just yet but instead he was told that YJ was the attending physician to whoever KC brought to the hospital for treatment that's why he sought her out and ask her name for confirmation? It seems it's still too early in the game for him to gain his memory back? 

actually he didn't know her!! he did read her name on her doctor's white coat like he did the 1st time they met after the rooftop incident!! so he only was looking for "Dr.Oh Yeon Joo" not "his Oh Yeon Joo"!! Oh My Heart!! :heartbreak: 

but I love the interest in his eyes when their eyes met when he was discharged from the hospital standing beside Do Yoon and she was looking at him with tears in her eyes!! I WANT/NEED HIS INSTINCT TO KNOW HER!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase Kang Cheol-ahhhhhh!! 

32 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

thank you so much for all the links!! :D

• Like 6

I just finished watching episode 8, still sitting here crying like a baby after it ended. My heart hurt so much for YJ. It's not fair how everyone will go on with their life like nothing has happen and she's the only one with all the memories. It's so sad and pained me to see her suffer like this. Looks like there will be more heartbreaking/crying in episode 9. I don't think KC will remember her (at least not anytime soon) but I hope he somehow will fall in love with her all over again and then eventually remember her because I would like to think they are destined to be together.  

Also, maybe later on KC will somehow find out about the USB flash drive he gave OJ and that's when everything will unfold. 

• Like 7

[Spoilers] Uncontrollably Fond + W + Wanted

201608172253773817_57b46d87abc3d_99_20160817225904.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-08-17%2Bat%2B9.33.52%2BAM.png

Osen - Naver: 'W', Lee Jong Seok♥ Han Hyo Joo break up...restored everything through a dream

1. [+8,079, -112] Is it back to square one all over again? It's so fun ㄷㄷ

2. [+7,250, -139] Give the Best Writer Award to Song Jae Jung this year

3. [+6,374, -97] I don't understand how a 60-minute drama felt like it lasted only 10 minutesㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI teared up in the end ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+6,029, -83] I thought I was watching the finale...

5. [+4,356, -141] Woahㅠㅠ It was so sad when Park Bo Ram's ost started playing in the end ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+1,694, -13] Season 2 begins!!! I'm sad for Oh Yeon Joo ㅠㅠㅠㅠ She kept all those memories, while the other person is clueless about it all

7. [+1,501, -14]  I really cannot predict what happens in episodes ahead... This drama blows my mind... Can't wait for tomorrow ㅠㅠㅠ Why is it that only Kang Chul that doesn't rememberㅠㅠㅠㅠ What about Yeon Joo? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ah it's too selfish ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

201608172238411112_8.jpg

Nate
1. [+366, -6] Ah it's insane. What's going on in the preview? I'm so intrigued. This drama is crazy

2. [+312, -6] What's happening in the preview?? It looks like Kang Chul's bodyguard tagged along with him. What if the real world and the webtoon world merged into one??

3. [+258, -7] Oh no, this is too sad. What about Oh Yeon Joo?

4. [+29, -2] Can't Oh Yeon Joo just erase the murderer out of the webtoon?

5. [+26, 0] It's the same thing during 'Nine'. You can't guess what's going to happen in the next episode when you see the preview but once you watch the episode the following day, you realize that the writer is such a genius..

source: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/08/spoilers-uncontrollably-fond-w-wanted_17.html

• Like 19

Soooooo my conclusion after watching episode 8 for like  3 times ( considering all I was doing during the live broadcast was WHY WHY WHY WHY) 

I think YJ is still being dragged into KC world and her dad now is trying make the prosecutor the killer and end the story for once and for all.  However since she is being dragged there all the time she now made  a new identity for herselff because in the preview she says "no one knows me there" and "No one knows what I went through here" meaning his world no one knows her and in real world no one knows the truth of what happened.  

KC knowing obviously something is off keeps getting attracted to YJ and thats how the story continues going.  I am still upset though because their sweet date with them wearing matching outfit was never shown and now idk if it even will :( 

I am just glad MBC will air the show tomorrow otherwise I would have gone crazy because W is really killing me these days

• Like 8

24 minutes ago, poisonic said:

I'm disappointed with what KC did at the end of ep 8. I was hoping that he would fight for her, but no, he completely gave up everything and YJ in the blink of an eye, that action was so unheroic. And now my poor girl is going to suffer alone while manages to arrange KC's Richard Simmons life and helps him have a happy ending with another woman. :mellow:

Hello! Lurker here. I just love this show so much I finally came out to talk... :) ^^;

Aww, I think what he did was very heroic. He sacrificed himself so that Yeon Joo and his friends could live. YJ being in the comic was causing SH to disappear, and we saw that the broadcast Ajusshi was also disappearing because both of them were losing their reason to be in the story. But especially: YJ could be killed in the real world and the manwha. They didn't know when the killer would enter the manwha, because he operated outside of normal human logic. KC made it so YJ would be in the real world and the killer would be trapped in the comic... but in order to do so, he sacrificed his self-awareness, his free will, his happiness with Yeon Joo, and his right to be considered a human being. He's human, he's real, but he tells Yeon Joo to look him up in a comic if she wants to see him again -- because he's choosing to become "just a comic book character" in order to keep YJ and his friends alive and safe.

He's trapped now, stuck playing a character in a storyline. He committed spiritual suicide for her.

Which is why I love that Writer Song had him literally jump off a building to kick-start the rewrite. He committed literal suicide in order to commit spiritual suicide. Our KC died. And poor Yeon Joo had to kill him. :(

I hope it didn't work as well as they think it did, and that he still remembers her. I think his heart still remembers. ;)

(/end talking. Back to lurking...)

• Like 12

23 minutes ago, ilwoo_aein said:

New making video!

original source: http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/w/sketch/index.html

thank you so much for sharing!! :D

11 minutes ago, little bunny said:

Hi chingus,...

Ep 8 is a heartbreaking episode for KC and especially YJ. I think it wil continue in ep 9..but hopefully won't drag too long coz all of us don't want to lose sweet moment from our OTP. I must say that the writer is really genius with the plot twist. None of us will think that KC will jump from the building in order to make everything back again by sending YJ back to her world and asking her to change the story. YJ didn't have any choice but watching KC jumping off the building wiht her own eyes for the last time was truly heartbreaking.:tears: Since the only one who remember all things that had happened to them is YJ herself. The part KC woke up in the hospital and shed tears is very sad too. He is subconsciously remember YJ.

SO...KC would be in YJ's world? Is he real KC or someone who has same name and same looking  with KC? If he is really KC what happened to his world then? His bodyguard also appears in real world. If he is real person who looks like KC would he share same memories with KC in manga? I have more questions pop up in my head after ep 8 and probably will continue in ep 9:blink::crazy::sweatingbullets:

YJ's father want to create the killer face? The most makes sense one probably the ambitious prosecutor.

MBC is trolling us when they released OTP's date pictures. We will probably get to see that scenes probably in ep 12 or 13. Since KC has to fall for YJ once again. And please don't make it too draggy for them to be together again.

Ep 9 will air as usual right?

my heart broke to peices and cryed my eyes out everytime I watched this episode and the preview!!! :bawling:

actually I had a feeling hee'll jump off the building since he loves jumping off the high buildings/bridges and crush my heart!! and he did dispite my hopes that he won't!! :scream: I really cried with and for Yeon Joo when she was drawing the scene he asked her for!! :bawling: and dipite the pain of seing his tears I was happy that deeep down he still reemember her even if his mind doesn't!!

it's not Kang Cheol in Yeeon Joo' world!! it's Yeon Joo in his world taking the role of a doctor in his hospital's world to make sure that he's safe and protect him and help him her way!! poor girl!! :bawling: the scene where she bumbed on him while trying to reach her wedding ring was the day he was discharged from the hospital like the back in the time when we saw him calling and meeting her on the buss stop with the same outfet after the 2 months that were only 30 minutes for Oh Yeon Joo!!

I really don't know but Seong Moo better come up with something useful or I'll kill him myself!! 

don't worry chingu!! this drama is faaaaaaar from being dragy!! things will keeep getting more interesting for us though we can cry an ocean for our OTP but they'll reach their happiness and the journey will be so satisying!! :D 

as I know ys!! we have pisode 9 today!! :D smart mov from MBC bcause I would have hunted them if they made anotheer decision!! 

• Like 8