[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

16 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

which scenes shows he mentioned this, I think I miss something here, need a re-watch to find out then... ;)

@nonski I tried to be okay, but seriously, can they arrange the scedule better, I mean they have the rights to adjust the shows, they can air both.. like airing earlier before the olympics started or later after it airs.

thanks for the info, let's fill up their pages with tons of our protest if that gives a tiny possibility to keep both episodes in airing. But I doubt that they will, last time in SWP, no matter how hard the fans sent the protest petition or plead for back-to-back episode or anything, MBC still made everyone upset and even cancelled in the last minute. But maybe, just maybe, this time will be different, let's give it a try...

@evie7 that's it! MBC is hesitant, why dont they confirm it already, they knows fans still want it to be aired even it's in late hour. They're really teasing us and testing viewers patience.

Okay, let's calm again... *back to mditation mode*  :lol:  :lol:

annyeong chingu @stargazer187 i dunno if i got your question right... it's at around 58.16 mark in episode 6 right after SB got the ramyun from the cupboard.

truthfully i hate MBC for letting us hang like this, they can surely make the decision, it's not like our plea bargain (lols) could move them at all, i really don't want another SWP episode where we were kept waiting and they did the announcement on the last minute.  

IMHO, if i would be asked, as much as i hated waiting i don't want to be given one episode next week.  that would derail the flow of the story.  they WILL surelly NEVER air a back to back show so might as well wait.  this is talking from experience, much as i would love it, i don't want it to be derailed in ratings and in flow like SWP.  history says, MBC could do something stupid like this.

15 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

l'll (try to) be fine with giving me one episode this week, it's better than nothing!! :blink: :sweatingbullets:

chingu @sakura2016 i would also be fine if they are sure to air another one the week after that but if not i'd rather not. there are differences in the flow of the story for episodes ending wednesday and thursday and it would messed up if we air one this week and wait for another week and then the week after we have the cliffhanger episode on wednesday followed by a intro episode on thursday :( 

@Harukogirl chingu don't worry i agree with you on Wild Romance - one of the dramas staying on my hard disk drive (i already have 2 hdd, one 1tb and one 2 tb), i really don't want to erase dramas that I want to rewatch again.

• Like 12

hihi, dear KC's fans, i just pop in, was resisting 'This World' knowing the diastrous effect if i am latched on again. true enough finally watched ep 6, couldn't help. i adored melodrama deep into my mellow, KC's identity and plight is so melo, am all along fan of Park Minyoung and my dear "Dong-yi" Han Hyo-joo. not a real fan of LJS, but was mesmerized by his performance in I can Hear you... okay, he gotten me believed in him again.
found his faint saddened smile, is even more heart broken than his tears.... yes, that kiss was an all out kiss, so sad, one of the saddest kiss in recent scene time. its a Last kiss before i disappear from your life kiss. so sad. think LJS very good with kissing noona, and kissing in tears.... his I Can Hear You kiss in tear was haunting. he's younger than Han HyoJoo right, but cannot tell the age gap. so matching right? at least in the show, make me forget that he actually does match Park SH, this OTP in W-2W is taking flight already, and soaring well.

well, am a late believer, since now its already. 434 pages, and this World does exist so well.... adored what some of you posted here. this OTP is promising! great job posting every one.
oh, what do we call ourselves here? any shipper-name?

oh dear i just discovered few mins ago, Han Hyo joo has same birth date as me. exact date. WOW. no wonder i liked her. from Spring Waltz, found her fresh like dew, then her Iljimae made me imagined many weeks of how she end beautifully with Lee Junki (she has ancient beauty aura ), then, Dong Yi she won me by her acting that she sure enough is NOT a wooden beauty. okay, W-World may finally make me believed she found her on screen OTP image. don't know is it a unique gift of Lee JS, or what, he make it so comfortable to act with any noona even, anyway, HHJ is just few years older.
sorry, everyone, first time chat here, and i talked too much.

• Like 19

7 hours ago, serhine said:

I have watched and loved everything you mentioned except for 2 dramas which I haven't watched yet. And that's Wild Romance and I Need Romance 3. XD INR3 has been on my to-watch list since forever while WR is something I haven't checked out yet. XD (And don't ever lose hope! There's a SJ somewhere out there for you!)

As for W... doesn't MBC have a sports channel for the sports stuff like olympics? :((( UF isn't cancelling any episode at all. But I will still be happy with at least one episode. Jebal. T.T I need to see that cuddling scene! With the interrupting bodyguard in the sideline! x.x

Wild Romance had a lot of slightly over-the-top physical humor, and a down-right frustrating 2nd lead played by a girl-group member who couldn't act her way out of a paper bag. I think a lot of people were turned off but that - and it's not a perfect drama, it's weaker than some of my other favorites. But it' still in my favorite list because for me, there is some magic here, and I've re-watched it twice. For one, Lee Dong Wook was so endearing here - I prefer him in Rom-coms - and Lee Si-young was juts adorable as a tomboy die-hard sports fan...and the fact that LDW was a baseball player for the RIVAL team just made the whole thing hilarious. Because even after she started liking him, she still took pot-shots at his team! :grin: Plus Lim Ju-eun (currently playing the rich brat in UF) was absolutely hysterical here as LSY's bestie and roommate. 

INR3 is such a strong drama - acting, script, music, directing - it was the best of the INR series, and a seriously under rated drama imo. Chemistry was amazing between the leads, and this was one drama where I loved the entire cast - I was even a fan of the 2nd lead, Wang Ji Won, who was a more of a frenemy to Kim So Yun than a serious enemy.  

MBC probably has a sports channel...but it might also depend on what events are scheduled for wed/thur. For instance, if Korean athlete was a favorite for an event on those nights, the ratings would probably be horrible for any dramas airing then...so MBC would want to postpone.  

Funny story - I was in Korea for a Winter Olympics. At the hostel I was staying at, I became friendly with the owners and hung out with them a few days. We were talking about which sports we liked, and I mentioned I like to watch Apolo Ohno speed skate. OMG the REACTION :astonished:. The entire ROOM started going off on Apolo Ohno, and what a terrible person he was, and how he STOLE the medal from some Korean speed skater, and how the ENTIRE country hated him...:astonished:. It had been like 10 years since the "event" that caused Apolo Ohno to be a universally hated name in Korea, apparently, but no one had forgotten....Oh, and the event - Ohno winning gold after the Korean skater was disqualified for blocking him - at the time, Ohno was a teenager in his first Olympics - but for throwing his hands up, he earned the hatred of an entire country:expressionless:. One company in Korea actually sold toilet paper with his face on it :fearful:. Korea takes their Olympics VERY SERIOUSLY. 

( Just google Apolo Ohno and Korea, if you don't believe me. You'll find plenty of articles like this one - http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2010/02/20/ohno-reviled-athlete-south-korea.html )

• Like 13

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

the fact that I loved his clothes on him than on the model speaks ALOT!! he's a waaay better model "litterly"!! :P 

I think that everything suits him!! :wub: did you forget the black suit?!! ;) 

Ohh yes, i forgot about the black suit hahaha..Been trying to find the fashion brand name of the black suit that he wears. Does anyone know about it? 

And i agree with you. He looks good in any kind of clothes. But i love him the most in black and white :wub:

[fan-taken] JS and HJ filming "W"

Kang Chul and Yeon Joo enjoying their marriage life? kekeke..Is it in web toon world or real world? :rolleyes:

CpRJ-IqVIAA1fw0.jpg

Has anyone posted this before? I hope it's not repost.

"Drama 'W' achieved number 1 for ratings" mentioned on SECTION TV broadcast today 7 August 2016

• Like 20

Kang Chul must be really sad when he sees the girl he loves suddenly disappear in front of him :tears: This scene reminds me of Lee Gak-Park Ha scene in "Rooftop Prince" where Lee Gak slowly disappear because he don't belong in present time but Joseon time.

13743548_1642073652750565_2052268884_n.j

• Like 22

4 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

thank you for the information!! :D I was wondering how will they get married when they are already married, then I thought maybe for the public eyes but can you imagine what her father will do if he see her having a wedding?!! :lol: not that beeing married to Kang Cheol with having a wedding is anything better for him!! hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I have a feeling Sung Moo is not going to be a happy camper after he see's what's going on crying3-onion-head-emoticon.gif He is going to have some serious problems w/this. I wonder if he will try to gain control of W again

@irenetan Wow Lee Jong Suk? That's just adorable chingucrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif I was wondering who that cute child was too.

@denarvie Welcome! I hope you do have a chance to share your insights w/us, it's been a while.:wub:

@juju84 @stargazer187 I'm just not tring to think about this will they show W, will they not? I got notification from Viki that this weeks episodes have been cancelled:angry: My annoyance w/ MBC has just changed to a mild irritation for the time being. Why get upset now when I'm sure I will calling them names Wednesday if we don't get to watch our drama.

I would just like to know the schedule, so I can't take 2 vacation days for the finale. I'm just going to take stargazer187's advice, meditate on this.

1470298075?async&rand=0.5791120127945386

I think I have already said this is my first time watching Lee Jong Suk. Between scenes like this one and this one

1470299792?async&rand=0.9704387303320956

dead-onion-head-emoticon.gif

@maryofbethany and @ilwoo_aein Hello I'm happy your joining us too

Edited by evie7
  • Like 22

An hour ago, i turn on my tv and there, the shooting competition for Olympic. It's between , Russian, Greece (Athens) n China for Gold Medal.. And immediately shout, "W!!" . Since the athelete were women, i didnt shout Kang Chul...lol.. 

• Like 6

...sorry guys haven't spazz with you these past few days...just got busy... anyways I'm here now ...I already finished watching ep.5&6 with subs and so far so good...I'll just be honest that the conversation scene with daddy Oh and KC doesn't appeal to me that much...I hope they would make use of time wisely... and won't took a long time for flashbacks... but the kiss ...omg! daebak... my OTP have gone through another level...hahahahaha...and next week another OMG for the bed scene...thank God it didn't took them a long time to have a bed scene... Congratz! W team for staying first place in terms of ratings... I won't discuss much about the recent episode 'cause I'm lost for words right now... but I'm happy that so many soompiers are sharing their thoughts and opinions here...I did back read but I got lazy so it's just a quick scan of posts only... yeah! that's all...kekekeke chinesefontdesign.com 2016 08 01 19 47 01 56 Funny rogue giraffe tumblr emoji gifs giraffe emoticons giraffe emoji

@sakura2016 I'm here now dear... and I'm fine ....hahah saw your tag in the previous page...thank you for the concern... I just have to do some work so I haven't been able to spazz tho' I lurk sometimes.... chinesefontdesign.com 2016 08 01 19 47 14 56 Funny rogue giraffe tumblr emoji gifs giraffe emoticons giraffe emoji

W Fighting!!!

• Like 16

2 hours ago, snguyenova said:

Hello everyone!

Thanks everybody for your insightful posts. I enjoy following this forum, it's so fun and W is amazing! I am very impressed with the directing, writing and both leads Han Hyo-joo and Lee Jong-suk. 

I am definitely against canceling the episodes 7&8 next week. There are Naver articles with many upvotes opposing the cancellation too. I hope MBC will air them as planned. Honestly, I think it would make most sense to air both episodes back-to-back on either Wed or Thurs. Anyway, fingers crossed!!

Articles: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002545906

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003369904

and this one is more spoilery.. 

http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/comment/list?oid=109&aid=0003369427

Having said that, I am dropping by also to share these videos from Rio. I watch the olympics only for Swimming and then Figure skating (WO).. however, I read yesterday that Vietnam won its first ever Olympic gold!! (I grew up and live in Europe but I am originally from Vietnam, heh.)

Congratulations to the incredible Mr. Hoàng Xuân Vinh and his coach Park Chung-gun (S. Korean)!

cr: YonhapNews

Funny and interesting coincidence: The competition was Shooting and the event Men's 10m air pistol (KC won the Men's 50m air pistol).

Watch these videos to see how Hoàng's and Kang Chul's last two shots and the final moments of both events actually quite resemble each other:

cr: Nam Nguyen Giang/youtube

cr: Fushima/youtube

cr: Oai Duong Thang/youtube

Enjoy!

*going back to lurking*

hhhhhhhhhhh did he watch Kang Cheol?!! hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

congratulation to you and your country chingu and thank for the videos and articles!! :D I hope we'll see more posts from you in the future!! :D

1 hour ago, Rania Zeid said:

Get W-Two Worlds Blue Ray DVD ( BTS + photos + interviews with leejongsuk HanHyoJoo & more )

link: http://cafe.daum.net/Wdvd

I can't have it!! :bawling: 

• Like 3