[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

"Section TV" Han Hyo-joo says kiss with Lee Jong-suk is unrealistic

photo742608.jpg

Han Hyo-joo talked about the kiss scene with Lee Jong-suk.

Han Hyo-joo and Lee Jong-suk from the MBC drama "W", were interviewed by the MBC "Section TV".

They talked about the drama behind-the-scenes.

Han Hyo-joo said, "We already kissed twice and it's like a fairytale. It's so unrealistic".

Lee Jong-suk said, "I've always been a fan of Han Hyo-joo".

http://www.hancinema.net/section-tv-han-hyo-joo-says-kiss-with-lee-jong-suk-is-unrealistic-96307.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 8

Female lead's father looks so creepy and cruel in Teaser 3 :crazy:

Either it is that her father thinks his creation is going out of control and can turn reality due his daughters craziness for it and that's why he is trying to kill it  :mellow: or

there is some other suspense which we will know after watching the drama :sweatingbullets:

PS: Thank u friends for translation :)

• Like 8

36 minutes ago, shana0127 said:

Female lead's father looks so creepy and cruel in Teaser 3 :crazy:

Either it is that her father thinks his creation is going out of control and can turn reality due his daughters craziness for it and that's why he is trying to kill it  :mellow: or

there is some other suspense which we will know after watching the drama :sweatingbullets:

PS: Thank u friends for translation :)

Nahh it's definitely more than that. Imagine if the plot is about a webtoon artist trying to kill off his main character just because his daughter is too much of a fangirl over him. That's pretty lame. It would make more sense if Yeon Joo is like seven and is neglecting her studies due to the comic - then it would make a fine kids show - but no, she's already a certified surgeon.

i think there's much more into why the dad is trying so hard to get KC killed and why he's behaving like a psychotic. He must have foreseen something bad that might happen to either him, Yeon Joo or his world if KC survives. Someone compared this drama to the American TV series HEROES before and I feel that the premise might be similar.

"Save the cheerleader, save the world"

or maybe

"kill KC! and save my daughter"  HAHA

Just a thought.

• Like 7

Is that last photo Kang Chul? 

Sigh... I was looking at our prospective ~rival~ show's press conference photos and it just made me sad that we will have to wait a while for ours to come T-T

We don't even have official posters yet huhu

• Like 6

Just now, ohnoitscindy said:

Is that last photo Kang Chul? 

Sigh... I was looking at our prospective ~rival~ show's press conferences and it just made me sad that we will have to wait for ours to come T-T

We don't even have official posters yet huhu

no i ithink it's Park hoon from DS 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, uknowahah said:

Nahh it's definitely more than that. Imagine if the plot is about a webtoon artist trying to kill off his main character just because his daughter is too much of a fangirl over him. That's pretty lame. It would make more sense if Yeon Joo is like seven and is neglecting her studies due to the comic - then it would make a fine kids show - but no, she's already a certified surgeon.

i think there's much more into why the dad is trying so hard to get KC killed and why he's behaving like a psychotic. He must have foreseen something bad that might happen to either him, Yeon Joo or his world if KC survives. Someone compared this drama to the American TV series HEROES before and I feel that the premise might be similar.

"Save the cheerleader, save the world"

or maybe

"kill KC! and save my daughter"  HAHA

Just a thought.

u r right , the more i see the teaser the more i feel that their is something creepy

In Teaser 3  at 00:31,  while standing in her fathers room YJ sees a picture falling from her fathers desk and see this picture is of a monster eating a human (can anybody tell what is being said in background when this picture falls )

fjTgXnl.jpg?1

any veiws regarding some lurking monster !!!! or may be its an indication of a danger on HJ if KC survives

• Like 7

glad that they provided the subs themselves..  thqt means that they're thinking about international audience indeed :D

I'm still replaying the teaser by the way and let me tell you the cinematography is just mind blowing !!! 

Thanks for everyone for the edits they are really so cool i'm glad we have a lot of talented people supporting

W fighting !!!!

Ps : i can't move on from JS's laugh in the interview !! Aahh 

• Like 6

Hahaha If only the teaser came out in 4K resolution. I would be magnifying his lair like crazy trying to find more of the hints that they've been giving us.

Also, so is the latest teaser really just for episode 1? So much is going on! Good lord we have a long road ahead of us then.

• Like 6