[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

5 K-Dramas And Couples We Can’t Wait To See In 2016

5 K-Dramas And Couples We Can’t Wait To See In 2016

The second half of 2016 is going to be huge for K-drama fans. We have all experienced it: actors and dramas we love come and go, and we try to move on with our lives, and they move on to other projects. And we hate it. But this year, so many of the actors that we know and have missed sorely on the small screen are coming back. I’ve already said goodbye to weeks of my life, which I will undoubtedly be devoting to these dramas — and actors — below

W

lee jong suk han hyo joo

Starring Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo

Lee Jong Suk, known for his ability to have amazing chemistry with anyone and everyone, meets Han Hyo Joo, who is making her long-awaited drama comeback with “W.” The drama, apart from the powerhouse leads, boasts a unique, intriguing premise: cross-dimensional romance — riddled with conflict and crises — between Han Hyo Joo, who plays a resident cardiothoracic doctor in the real world, and Lee Jong Suk, who plays a wealthy businessman and gold medalist living in the world of a webtoon.

Link

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/05/5-k-dramas-couples-cant-wait-see-2016/

• Like 9

Fangirl meets her comic book hero in W–Two Worlds

by girlfriday | July 5, 2016 

W61.jpg

Each time W–Two Worlds releases another teaser or set of stills, they leak another tidbit about the story or characters, and this time we learn that Han Hyo-joo is not only the daughter of the webtoon artist who created Lee Jong-seok’s fictional character, but she’s a diehard fangirl of the comic and his character. Well I like her already.

MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday suspense romance drama stars Lee Jong-seok as the most unrealistically perfect man ever—Olympic athlete, genius, pretty boy super-chaebol—which is possible because he’s a fictional character, the hero of a webtoon (called W, of course) created by a grumpy artist who began the project during his painful divorce.

That artist’s daughter is played by Han Hyo-joo, a warm-hearted surgical resident who’s not particularly gifted at her job or passionate about it. But she is passionate about Dad’s webtoon, especially its lead character, whom she’s always thought of as her ideal type. Wouldn’t it be a total mind-bender if Dad wrote the character that way after consulting his daughter on her idea of the perfect man?

She’s described as an act-first, think-later type who’s always running before she even realizes what she’s doing, and one day the barrier between her world and the webtoon world breaks down, sending her into a parallel universe where her dreamboat comic book hero is a walking, talking person. Or, in her case, a bleeding person who needs saving.

The latest teaser shows her father (played by Kim Eui-sung) repeatedly drawing Lee Jong-seok’s character into deadly situations, arguing that this is his webtoon. Han Hyo-joo cries that it’s murder, while Lee Jong-seok discovers that this woman somehow holds the key to his existence. So Dad keeps trying to kill him while his daughter keeps having to save him? That’s twisted. And awesome.

July 20, come soon!

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/07/fangirl-meets-her-comic-book-hero-in-w-two-worlds/

• Like 8

7 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

i m speaking in general not that she ll get arrested the same day she slapped him hhhhhhh i just gave examples of trouble she ll be facing ^_^ 

hi lililiiii hhhhh welcome backkk, yeh u take ur time in coming back hahahahaha hope u ll visit here more often when W starts ^_^ 

well I think she can be called trouble magnit?!! hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh poor girl!!

• Like 2

i can understand why she shocked =)))) babi is very talented in drawingggggg =))))

tumblr_inline_o9owwsgeEE1qzcc8o_500.png

tumblr_inline_o9p1jyAZBD1qzcc8o_500.jpg

and this is when a fan asked him to draw a duck at Lock & Lock fansign 2015 … 

cr: rainy9

well we can't ask him to be perfect in everyrhing right?!! :D :lol:

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, moomooz said:

@sakura2016 thanks for spotting the duck drawing! I think LJS has drawn a lot of ducks since all the fans knew him as the duck cartoon ;) 

a day has passed and I'm anticipating more teasers, stills and press conference in the next few weeks :) 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I think that's his cartoon signature!! :lol: 

yes, I keep looking everywhere (I know) for any news!! :D but there is no updates yet!! :( 

• Like 3

HanHyojoo Mentioned Leejongsuk & "W" in her Ceci Interview (China- July 2016 issue) 

tumblr_inline_o9ua80H0eY1sp3v51_500.jpg

Ceci:  Your drama with LJS <W> will be showing soon and China fans are looking forward to that day. How did you feel while working with him?

HHJ: I feel that he is such a charismatic man even though I’ve only seen him through TV and videos but after meeting him, I felt that he is more than just charismatic (laughs). As an actor, I feel that he has a special aura within him and I look forward to working with him for the next 4 months.

Ceci:  This drama marks your comeback after 6 years. What do you expect from <W>?

HHJ: It’s been a long time since I filmed for a drama. So I’m worried if I’m able to do well. The script is very interesting that I’ve look forward to filming even since I chose to be in this drama. Although filming can be tiring, this story gets more interesting as we film. I also look forward to showing something that is different from movies. I hope that viewers will be attracted to this drama after broadcast.

Via: BaiduHHJ 

Trans by:  adeleyam (Soompi)

cr: supernad2

• Like 6

On 7/4/2016 at 1:32 AM, chyantrils25 said:

permission to repost the gifs...i'm just lazy right now to do my own gifs ..kamsa!:D

Sorry for the late reply. I was too occupied with reading the posts in the thread that it slipped my mind. :grimace: Actually I'm not the creator of those gifs but I think it should be alright to re-post as long as you credit the right person (since the owner did not say anything about no re-posting outside her account).

@i.am.bugz.funny @sakura2016 thks. As you can see, I am a rookie now (lost my old account :bawling:); so I've to work harder to earn back my status. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, irenetan said:

Sorry for the late reply. I was too occupied with reading the posts in the thread that it slipped my mind. :grimace: Actually I'm not the creator of those gifs but I think it should be alright to re-post as long as you credit the right person (since the owner did not say anything about no re-posting outside her account).

@i.am.bugz.funny @sakura2016 thks. As you can see, I am a rookie now (lost my old account :bawling:); so I've to work harder to earn back my status. 

that's ok, you'll win your status back really soon I'm sure ;) and I know that feeling since I forgot the password of my old account (ilchul) , or worst the password I remembere it is too complicated that I can't use it again :lol:,  so I made this new account when I couldn't hold myself to remain a silent reader of this drama's thread anylonger :D thank you for all your posts again!! :) 

• Like 5