[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

11 hours ago, uknowahah said:

Omg! That's the official trailer right? I can't figure out the tone of this drama anymore.. Is it suppose to be dark and suspenseful like in the trailer or vivid and hopeful like in the teaser. 

Why does Yeon Joo's father look like a psycho murderer.. Is he the main antagonist of this series? 

I believe it's the 3rd teaser!! and the W is a suspence-romance drama so we'll have the "dark and suspenseful" side and the "vivid and hopeful" side :D

I would love to know why he's so desperate to kill Kang Cheol myself but that have to wait at least till the 1st episode in which we may have some hints about his reasons!! and I feel like he's one of the antagonist in this drama!! we have him in the real world (if there is no one else behind him who is the reason for his no- stoping attempts to kill Kang Cheol) and Kang Cheol's ennemies in the manhwa world!! perfect righ?t!!

• Like 6

11 hours ago, ohnoitscindy said:

thank you for the translation!! :)

9 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:
   avatar_eb1efc83db11_64.pnghitoritabi
Webtoon vs. Reality

the wabtoon and the reality looks sooooo identical!! I'm really impressed!!! 

and thank you for all your posts!!! :wub:

• Like 3

8 hours ago, mujay said:

I think because the dad finally, realise he create super hero with amazing skill but he is  very cruel with KC background even her mother dies look so desperately so that's way KC have gu

grudge to know who's create cruel destiny in his life the other hand the creator daughter is the key why KC can feelling beyond his demention then just mangga character,maybe she truly love him, the pure love who even sleeping beauty awake when the prince kiss  her, this is become out of control...time the dad know her daughter can pull out KC in real world...all become disaster who is real and unreal ...should the dad kill his creatur to save her daughter or can the daughter save KC from his destiny..to be killed . Sorry this is just my 2 cent after reading everyone post recently. :blink: just recently i can catch up the W story, find out the story is unordinary give me many thought..:P hope the story going very well ...just want 20  coming fast....

I agree with @uknowahah there is something more than that!! from how I saw it Yeon Joo's father is on killing Kang Cheol mission even before Yeon Joo getting into Kang Cheol's world!!... I really don't know what is it but there is something off about this father!! 

yes the drama has a new concept and we're left gessing what's going on which is a fun thing!! :D 

6 hours ago, shana0127 said:

Female lead's father looks so creepy and cruel in Teaser 3 :crazy:

Either it is that her father thinks his creation is going out of control and can turn reality due his daughters craziness for it and that's why he is trying to kill it  :mellow: or

there is some other suspense which we will know after watching the drama :sweatingbullets:

PS: Thank u friends for translation :)

more likely there is mores uspense into it!! don't forget that creepy cart that Yeon Joo found in her phather's desk!! we'll have to wait to find out!! :) 

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh does a CPR appliying count as a kiss?!!! 

Haha hmmm depends on how you think about it ? Hopefully it's not but how can they kiss when HHJ slapped him right in the first episode hahaha..

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:
English Sub - [July.4.2016]  Wtwoworlds 3rd Teaser  Leejongsuk & Hanhyojoo

MBC did the sub this time hahahahahha

that's a great thing!! I'm glad to see that MBC is interested in promoting the drama for us the international viewers!! :)

this the video!! I kept looking for it!! (I'm not that smart with technologie!!)

now I'm wondering (which is all I've been doing since I knew this drama :lol: ) what does the father mean by "I'd rather prey than get preyed on" ? why would he be a prey and is he making Kang Cheol the prey for him to not be preyed on?!! and who's the one saying "that's why you must take away his life, right now!!" and to whom is he saying this? to Yeon Joo's father?!!! ahhhhhh 20th July come fast!!!

video cr: withmbc

• Like 7

57 minutes ago, moomooz said:

Haha hmmm depends on how you think about it ? Hopefully it's not but how can they kiss when HHJ slapped him right in the first episode hahaha..

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hopefully not!!! oh, all kisses scenarios right now looks crazy now!!! :lol:

45 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

no not counted as a kiss :D 

yes please!!! no CPR kisses counted as a kiss!!! please!! :lol:

• Like 3

this is so adorable!!! :wub:

this is the part were Lee Jong Seok and Han Hyo Joo made a compatibility test!!

MC: Summer vs Winter!!

Lee Jong Seok and Han Hyo Joo at the same time: Winter!!

MC: Webtoon vs Manhwa Books!!

Lee Jong Seok and Han Hyo Joo at the same time: Manhwa Books!!

MC: Bobo (light peck) vs Kiss (deep kiss)!!

Lee Jong Seok and Han Hyo Joo at the same time: Kiss!!! 

translation credit: hitoritabi

video cr: mbcdrama_w

they are so adorable and their "ah", "oh" everytime they gave the same answer!!! and Lee Jong Seok shudders and embarrassment is so cute!!! :wub:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, moomooz said:

maybe it's the usual thing...you know when a straight guy suddenly slapped by a girl without any particular reason tendency is the guy make her pay by giving her a kiss!:D

yeah glad MBC took a step to elevate their way of promoting W by doing their own sub which benefits us international fans as i feel that we(international W fans) is more animated compare to their domestic fans:lol:

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

they are so adorable and their "ah", "oh" everytime they gave the same answer!!! and Lee Jong Seok shudders and embarrassment is so cute!!! :wub:

I love the Q&A portion! They are thinking the same and having the same thoughts! Super sweet~! LJS is just a child in front of HHJ.

I need more of this to spent my remaining days.... 

• Like 5

15 hours ago, chyantrils25 said:

maybe it's the usual thing...you know when a straight guy suddenly slapped by a girl without any particular reason tendency is the guy make her pay by giving her a kiss!:D

yeah glad MBC took a step to elevate their way of promoting W by doing their own sub which benefits us international fans as i feel that we(international W fans) is more animated compare to their domestic fans:lol:

maybe the kiss happened before that slapping scene... jongsuk said that their first kiss scene was at the shopping mall to which hyo joo corrected him by saying they already kissed twice... now because of that revelation I'm expecting to see more kisses in the story... not just a peck but just like what they said a deep, sweet, passionate kiss...since I think both are a good kisser... I don't want to see a lousy kiss....

we're at 109 page and soon we'll be reaching 110 page...are we a monster? or are we breaking a records here? to think we're 2 weeks away from the airing...

honestly I was lost for words with the teaser...It does not reveal much but it make us see a sneak peak of the story which is good so that we will remain curious...

anyway I don't think we'll have a CPR kiss... but a CPR kiss for me in a dramaworld is counted as a kiss...not in a real life though.... koreans even have this indirect kiss... 

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no I don't think so!! from what we read Kang Cheol isn't that kind of a person who would do that!! :D

well I'm supper happy about that and the drama looks so awesome and interesting that I believe that the domestic fans and the international fans would be invested equally into the drama!! :D 

33 minutes ago, moomooz said:

I love the Q&A portion! They are thinking the same and having the same thoughts! Super sweet~! LJS is just a child in front of HHJ.

I love it wen he's shy!! he looks so cute and sweet!!! :wub: 

I think we'll have more in the press conference!! and I'm waiting for the BTS too!!! :D 

• Like 6

51 minutes ago, moomooz said:

they seem pretty close now & comfortable towards one another and yeah their thoughts are in sync in the Q&A portion...

but i love the drawing portion more..still can't get over with it:wub:..

just a question to sukii's fans does sukii usually stares at his lading lady the way he stares at Hyo Joo in the introduction part(Section TV)?:P

• Like 9

24 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

maybe the kiss happened before that slapping scene... jongsuk said that their first kiss scene was at the shopping mall to which hyo joo corrected him by saying they already kissed twice... now because of that revelation I'm expecting to see more kisses in the story... not just a peck but just like what they said a deep, sweet, passionate kiss...since I think both are a good kisser... I don't want to see a lousy kiss....

we're at 109 page and soon we'll be reaching 110 page...are we a monster? or are we breaking a records here? to think we're 2 weeks away from the airing...

honestly I was lost for words with the teaser...It does not reveal much but it make us see a sneak peak of the story which is good so that we will remain curious...

anyway I don't think we'll have a CPR kiss... but a CPR kiss for me in a dramaworld is counted as a kiss...not in a real life though.... koreans even have this indirect kiss... 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh how funny that we're even thinking deeply to find out how the kiss will take place!!! :D 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this and we still didn't have the official poter and the press conference and the long trailer!!! :lol:

I'm losing my mind because of the teaser!!! I want to know what's happening, why is happening and who's behind it all at once!!! :P

yes Korean have all kind of kisses!! but I don't want a CPR kiss!! I'm greedy!! :D 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no I don't think so!! from what we read Kang Cheol isn't that kind of a person who would do that!! :D

well it's possible though cuz you know Kang Chul initially was cold to Yeon Joo as for him Yeon Joo is just a weird crazy girl:lol:

• Like 5

16 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

this only proves that they are a perfect match indeed...  chinesefontdesign.com 2016 07 04 18 07 59 22 Lascivious cat emoji gifs...I knew that this two will be comfortable as filming goes by...not like in the script reading when JongSuk is still shy... I think HHJ bright personality helps ...she's such a sweet heart...I'm not a fan of her but I can tell she's not just a pretty face but with a beautiful heart...

110 pages really guys?  chinesefontdesign.com 2016 07 04 18 08 03 22 Lascivious cat emoji gifsare we on marathon? 'cause this thread runs in a lightning speed... and it's all because of you fellow WORLDies ...

• Like 7