[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

22 minutes ago, joann0011 said:

Sweet photoshoot bts. I think the kiss of the forehead seems to be instructed by the photographer? They look like newly-wed couple and HHJ's smile is really sweet :) Not able to sleep for today............

I believe so too!! looking at them makes my heart melt!! :wub:

19 minutes ago, mygirls said:

Hi, I'm Irene Tan. I borrowed my friend's account out of desperation. :P

Cr: DC

@mygirls  hi Irene Tan glad thank you for your post and hope you'll come often to share your love for the drama with us ;)

@shanzay01 welcome, great to have you with us and lets have a great fun here sharing our love for the drama!! :)

@Rania Zeid thank you for the HD video!! :)

• Like 6

woah... @Rania Zeid and @irenetan you two are heaven sent... thank you for posting awesome photos of our OTP...

@irenetan hahaha...why can't you use your real account? you made me laugh when you said you borrowed your friend account out of desperation...

this photo really made me laugh...though it's a deep kiss from LJS...it somehow looks like he's trying to suck HHJ's brain...hahahah...and the funny part is she's enjoying being sucked ...

27983003601_c7cfb09602_o.png

JongJoo OTP so adorable... 2iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, joann0011 said:

I keep replaying this part. It's super hilarious! I can see that LJS is not suitable to draw human faces hahaa. I love how HHJ teased him saying that you said i'm your ideal type and you drew me in this way ?!??!?!!! LJS ran away to hide like a kid. Omg, i'm not sure how am i supposed to live for the next 17 days :(

Yea... :D:D:D it's too funny. I couldn't understand what they were saying when I watched it live without the subtitles but this part, you don't even need to understand the language. By the way, I'm not mygirls if you think I am. I just borrowed her account cos I can't post from mine. :P

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

woah... @Rania Zeid and @irenetan you two are heaven sent... thank you for posting awesome photos of our OTP...

@irenetan hahaha...why can't you use your real account? you made me laugh when you said you borrowed your friend account out of desperation...

this photo really made me laugh...though it's a deep kiss from LJS...it somehow looks like he's trying to suck HHJ's brain...hahahah...and the funny part is she's enjoying being sucked ...

JongJoo OTP so adorable... 2iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

@i.am.bugz.funny ahahaha... I'm laughing at myself too. I can't use my own account cos my reply box is gone :bawling:. And you can see how desperate I am just to post pics of our OTP. By the way, you crack me up when you say Jong Suk looks like he's trying to suck Hyo Joo's brain and Hyo Joo is enjoying the moment. Can you be funnier than this? :D:tears:

• Like 4

ok!seems like the thread is already cooling down,i guess it's time for me to do some catching up hehe...

woah!so this sukii's exceptional work of art is already open for exhibition!..there's no doubt that a lot of bidders will be attending the event just to get a hold of that sukii's drawing of Hyo Joo!:lol:

a32e6403jw1f5h0kxpa49j20jg0fkwgv.jpg

• Like 7

Solely one section tv made our thread move by 5 pages within hours! Almost every 30 minutes, there are new updates and it's now the hottest topic :) I wondered what will happen when the show officially start! Give us our first kiss scene in the shopping mall~!

• Like 7

005xHDOYjw1f5gutcpikdg308c08rx6t.gif

005xHDOYjw1f5gut3pt5gg306y09pnpf.gif

005xHDOYjw1f5gut96rccg308c07enpg.gif

Cr: DC

24 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

thank to @mygirls for borrowing her acc to  @irenetanhahahahahaha u r both awesome 

thks... :blush: mygirls is really sweet. She already knew what I want before I even ask her and without a word, she just gave me her user name and password. Ahahahaha... I'm so desperate that I've become a very thick-skinned person. :P

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, moomilk said:

Solely one section tv made our thread move by 5 pages within hours! Almost every 30 minutes, there are new updates and it's now the hottest topic :) I wondered what will happen when the show officially start! Give us our first kiss scene in the shopping mall~!

hahahaahahaaahahaah the thread will prob explodee :w00t::w00t:

12 minutes ago, mygirls said:

thks... :blush: mygirls is really sweet. She already knew what I want before I even ask her and without a word, she just gave me her user name and password. Ahahahaha... I'm so desperate that I've become a very thick-skinned person. :P

and i m glad that u did that hahahahaha

• Like 4

OMG this thread is like Roadrunner moving so fast... @uknowahah thanks for reply sis it would be so good if she have one  :) @sakura2016 thank you for such a warm welcome, yeah u r going to see me here often  :) 

i just can't stop repeating the section tv video they are way too cute... specially HHJ reaction to sukie drawing that was priceless and poor sukie was embraced of his drawing and at same time enjoying hhj reaction lol they both are so so cute...  they seems so comfortable with each other i can bet, their bts videos would be full of fun i hope we get lot and lot of bts videos when drama onair....

omo and how can i forget that forehead kiss scene that makes me so giddy :D:D omo my shipping heart need to relax :P

Thanks for all updates :)

• Like 8