[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

what in the world is this kdrama xD.. i both get shocked and just laugh about it! Writer & producers really do their best dont they?? why reveal so many things at once or why all important things happen so fast :o what will happen in later eps then?! so many question richard simmons always 

• Like 9

Thanks @nonski for your calling as always! :wub:

yoohoo!! finally .. we are down with 5 episodes!! tonight again another horrified scene for me T.T when that killer appeared and trying to strangle YJ.. luckily she is smart to switch off the drawing pad.

so KC has gained back all his memories by reading W comic book that YJ left behind.. >.<

In the preview, is he going to have one on one fight against his ultimate enemy aka killer? in the end where's my dating ice-cream scene where both of them wore pink top?

The reason why he starts to disappear, is it because he has no will to live in webtoon?

• Like 13

omg!! this writer really!! I'm lost for words! We never really thought about that book before but bam!! Omg! he know!! KC knows he's a manwha character! now he's with equal footing to the bad guy!!! Amazing!!!!! Gosh how can I wait for next week??? tell me how???:bawling:

• Like 16

1 hour ago, jeonghyang said:

@nonski noona

- EPISODE 11 -

Thank you to our liveblogging team! aja!

@Rania Zeid @LyraYoo @ezze @drmjs @ilwoo_aein @yren @juju84 @Yippeuni @sharreb @alekaonu @dhia205 @andy78 @wackeemarie 

to our dear translators, sorry if i missed anyone.

@stroppyse @snowglobe147 @parisonheaven @alleram95

and to my dear dongsaeng @jeonghyang for your live GIFcapping! komawo!

• Like 19