[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

To clarify, airing dramas same time as olympics does not mean the ratings are effected. In fact, next week was W's chance to increase viewers because Wanted isn't airing. There are separate drama viewers and sports viewers so if one drama doesn't air, the other drama is mostly likely to go up in ratings. Plus, the games during prime time are all pre-finals so not many people will watch. That is why fans can't understand MBC's decision. MBC is not thinking of W at all. Taking the 1st place drama off air for two weeks is a stupid decision. In all cases of being taken off air for two weeks, the rating went down for more than half. Like, there are cases where ratings went from 15% to 5%. UF will air all episodes because KBS has two channels and it is pre-made so they have to keep promise with chinese. UF will increase ratings for airing alone and the day W comes back, a new drama will also start. W is most likely end up 3rd place when it comes back. Fans are upset and angry for a reason. 

Not asking for everyone's help, but try to understand the situation and take it seriously. 

• Like 19

@MarieJose I absolutely agree with you, the scene where the hooded man flew towards the two cyclists seemed really childish. That was the only part that left me pretty disappointed. They should have left it out altogether, or showing the hooded man standing on the bridge would suffice. (Is it really necessary for him to attack random strangers?!?) 

• Like 4

THANK GOD my connection is working again since it didn't want to, just because, and only started working now and I don't know how much it will work before starting play hide and seek with me again which I hope it won't becaue I really had enough!! I really missed this thread and W drama and my lovely OTP!! :( 

I just want to say that I LOVE EVERY SECOND OF THIS DRAMA!! :heart: :heart: :heart: 

these are mvs I loved for our drama and OTP :wub: 

• Like 12

On 8/4/2016 at 9:56 AM, nonski said:

(seriously i am going to die waiting for episode 7 at this rate)

Thank you for the the roll call. It is so thoughtful and special:heart: You are not the only one who feels like it is going to take forever before we watch episode 7  Today at work I was even thinking about this drama.

I'm going to rewatch that glorious kiss, read everyone's theories and just fan girl over the thought of cohabitation embarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif. I just get giddy thinking about it happy-onion-head-emoticon.gif, I love that Kang Chul gives Yeon Joo an identity by marriage.  

tumblr_obe7wthUyq1qzel8co1_540_zpsqcqsxx

@juju84  Hope you don't mind if I snagged this gif I love the way you are putting the P back on the AC ahaaah-onion-head-emoticon.gifThe blood didn't bother me. Loved the concept.

• Like 12

more mvs!! :D 

hhhhhhhhhhh that was funny!! :lol: but I think we will have sad and heartbreaking cliffhangers from now on!! :tears: 

english translation and hangul lyrics!! cr: wynterleejiyul

Spoiler

Is this what love is?
I didn’t even know that
It was you who made my heart pound
I thought I had a fever because of a cold
I thought I tossed and turned all night because I was sick

Because of the love that you gave me
I can’t even fall asleep, what do I do?

Tell me, even if it’s a lie
That you love me too
My heart is racing too much
Something’s gonna happen
Please do something

Because of my days without you
I am secretly crying, what do I do?

Tell me, even if it’s a lie
That I just need to wait a little more
That when today passes and tomorrow comes
That you’ll come back to me

Let’s look at the same place
And have an unbelievable love

Stay by my side like this
You can’t go on without me either
Even if we’re apart for a moment
Even if we get one step farther away
We have no choice but to meet

Because you’re a different me

이런 게 사랑인 건가요
그대란 사람 내게
두근거리게 한 줄도 모르고
그저 감기에 걸려 이렇게 열이 나고
아파서 밤새 뒤척인 줄 알았죠

나 그대가 옮긴 사랑 때문에
잠 못 들고 있죠 어떡하죠

거짓말이라도 해줘요
그대도 나를 사랑한다고
심장이 뛰는 게 이러다 큰일 나죠
어떻게든 해주세요

나 그대가 없는 하루 때문에
몰래 울고 있죠 어떡하죠

거짓말이라도 해줘요
조금만 기다리면 된다고
오늘이 지나고 내일이면 내 곁에
다시 돌아와 준다고

우리 같은 곳을 보면서
믿지 못 할 사랑을 해봐요

이대로 내 곁에 있어요
그대도 나 없으면 안되죠
잠시 멀어져도 한발 더 멀어져도
우리는 만날 수밖에

그대는 또 다른 나라서

Artist: Park Bo Ram (박보람)
Released: August 04, 2016
Korean Title: 거짓말이라도 해줘요
English Title: Please Say Something, Even Though It Is A Lie
Genre: K-pop, OST
Label: Loen Entertainment
Single: W OST Part 2

I can take this as a hint for a happy ending for our OTP!! :D:wub:

"That I just need to wait a little more
That when today passes and tomorrow comes
That you’ll come back to me

Let’s look at the same place
And have an unbelievable love

Stay by my side like this
You can’t go on without me either
Even if we’re apart for a moment
Even if we get one step farther away
We have no choice but to meet

Because you’re a different me"

they'll face heardships and maybe get separated for some time ( :tears: ) but they'll have their happy ending because they are each other's different face/side!! :wub: 

• Like 11

How Does Lee Jong Suk’s Real Shooting Skills Stack Up Against His Drama Character?

How Does Lee Jong Suk’s Real Shooting Skills Stack Up Against His Drama Character?

Recently some posts in the online community have been gaining attention for highlighting the difference between Lee Jong Suk and his character in “W.”

Many of the posts are from people who won Lee Jong Suk’s signed targets that he used for practice in a special promotional event for “W.”

Lee Jong Suk

In the drama, Lee Jong Suk plays a shooting gold medallist and practiced intensely for the scene in which he appears in a competition.

However, in many of the targets, Lee Jong Suk appears to have mostly shot wide of the black bulls-eye, completely different from his Olympic medallist character.

Lee Jong Suk also posted on his personal Instagram with the self-diss, “I can’t win a gold medal like this.”

source :soompi

• Like 24

Hi everyone, 

Am so excited about this drama especially for the upcoming episodes since the preview was so damn good,  but then I heard that MBC might postponed it due to olympics?  :( This brings back bad memories when I watched She was pretty back then, MBC cancelled SWP due to baseball game in the very last minute so lots of viewers gone rage at that moment. (They make us waited and watched 1 hour of baseball game only for nothing, that makes me hated baseball for a moment :sweatingbullets:). I hope MBC had learned their lesson so they won't make the same mistakes to W.  I really hope they would give us at least next week episodes of W, my concern was there's a possibility that many people would put W on hold and wait until it's completed since the wait is unbearable for this kind of thrilling drama so the rating will be dropped quite significant. If that thing happened that would be ashame since they ruined such a great drama, a rare one. 

But if they had to cancelled or postponed W schedule, I really hope MBC would inform us the fix schedule ahead of time, not in the last minute like SWP back then. I'd prefer they scheduled it on time or even postponed it for a few hours rather than nothing though.

W, fighting! 

MBC, don't you dare take W from us! :angry:

Olympics, please don't let me hate you, give that schedule to our W, ok? 

Worldies, lets keep our fingerscrossed that W gonna keep their schedule next week,  fighting! :)

• Like 16

O. M. G 

I' V E

G O T....

Kang Cheol  :wub::wub::wub:
Kang
0.soompi.io
You got Kang Cheol! You are so suave and so cool. You're the complete package. You've got the looks, the style, the charm, and money to do anything you want. Everything you do drives the women/men crazy! You can be seen as being a player, but once you find the one, you're quite the romantic. Anyone would be lucky to have you!

• Like 11

Done watched episode 6 last night:heart:

my review:wub:

I love this episode just slow and plot did not fast as like others episode.It shows reality to us when W drama will become to final.We will be face that time.

This episode review what happen if KC will died the ending.It feel painful and hurt our heart so much.Salute the writers for all this.Its very hard to make consistent character and scenes.

The part of found the body ..Oh My I know that have reason all that scenes..

# Im not sure I will happy that will be postponed or not because that time I will be holiday in one week.So may I dont sure to watch in TV and read in here.But I know it will give stress to people watch in my country.They will disappointed:bawling: and dont know what happen actually.So I hope just consistent to next week.This month have hard to channel because  have Olympic time.

Sorry I want to say Malay words...Can I know the english word for tahi lalat?sexy tahi lalat Kang Chul or Jong Suk.:w00t:My eyes just want to looking...:P

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, scarlite08 said:

In the end, do you think they'll (KC & YJ)  stay in the real world or webtoon? Will they grow old at the same time? If they have kids, is it for real or for reel? I'm so looking forward to the ending. 

i just hope they wont give us an open ending >''< just like drama itself i hope the ending will be crazy-absurd yet lovely and cool :D haha lol 

• Like 7

15 hours ago, gerrytan8063 said:

@shynaz

"Can I know the english word for tahi lalat? "

Tahi lalat is a mole (skin marking or melanocytic nevus)

thanks to tell me:blush:.Its that strange I ask that question?I feel my eyes always want to look that mole skin...:P

Its so sexy:wub:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, lainey98 said:

@MarieJose I absolutely agree with you, the scene where the hooded man flew towards the two cyclists seemed really childish. That was the only part that left me pretty disappointed. They should have left it out altogether, or showing the hooded man standing on the bridge would suffice. (Is it really necessary for him to attack random strangers?!?) 

Not sure. The only purpose I could think of was that this 'being' was independent (doesn't seem to be constrained by time or space) , had no qualms about going on the offensive without reason and to show us a glimpse of its' face - which was a tablet screen. 

I am warming to the idea that Black Hoodie is the alter-ego of Kang Chul - and he wants to consume KC and take his place. Which is also why he was determined to keep KC alive when SM wanted to kill him off. 

So now with Yeon Joo and her appearance and feelings for KC keeping KC more determined to stay alive, the alter ego needs to move quickly to eliminate this threat. Therefore attempting to harm Yeon Joo (preview 7)

Only my theory though - it can still change! Not 'Finished' but 'To be continued" ^^

• Like 8

18 hours ago, sharreb said:

If a gunshoot in W world doesnt harm her, can she bleed from a knife cut? But agree on the second part. As usual the end of a chapter hinges on KC's emotional state (unless there's somethin not revealed to us yet). All the more hard to control when he cares about her now.

@sharreb

I explained this before, but the change must have happened when YJ consciously accepted her role as the manga's heroine and stepped back inside "W" to save KC. After becoming a fully-fledged member of that world, it seems that YJ can now be harmed and even die there.

Mau_Cherry     23,069

• Mau_Cherry
  • Members
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 18 hours ago · 

Exactly - I belive too that they both are the Main leads now. Ahhh I wish to see Mad Dogs Face when he read the next Episode. I wish to see him when it is cleary told in the WToon who is KC Woman. Lalalalaaaaa - he was wrong.

Ghost / The Faceless / Shadow - I still need the right word for myself - Ghost stands for Ghost in the System  - so right now I go with Ghost.

We still don´t know how YJ could get ot KC in the Past. And I can only give an Answer for that to myself connecting to my ideas - so nothing is valid for this. But i tend to believe this time she comes back - because she draw herself into it. That changed her Way of beeing in the Web Toon World too. That might be the REason too that she can be hurted now.

@Adnana  @Mau_Cherry That must be super shocking to Kang Chul as shes no longer invincible. But its true that now the lines have been blurred between both worlds.. I :heart: loveee it when you said Kang chul's woman. Oh my poor heart fluttering on behalf of YJ. Lol

• Like 6

13 hours ago, lainey98 said:

It was really a curious scene ! If it is was for viewers to glimpse the flickering screen, there are other ways to show it without involving 2 cyclists. I think there will be an explanation later on. They didn't show us if the attacked cyclist died or black-hoodie vanished midway or what ..... very curious. {It reminds me of a particular scene in Nine where a random vehicle killed the main lead....later the whole thing came to a full-circle with proper explanations.}

Regardless, I agree with you that particular scene of Black hoodie at Han Bridge  - the composition of the scene was a bit "childish". Maybe because this is a webtoon based drama so the "flavour" is leaning towards manga style.

Regarding theory of black-hoodie is KC's alter ego : I remember the scene when young YJ was sketching while her parents were quarreling -> this scene led us to think YJ is KC's creator. Her sketch is KC/young man holding a gun, pointing ahead. This is the KC alter-ego ?!! I am going :crazy: with the speculations and theories.

• Like 6