[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

@nonski get well soon chingu! :) I lost more than half of my points too chingu. I remember i got more than 80,000 points..Don't know why :tears:

MBC released still cuts for the upcoming episode and from the previous episode!

More pics >> http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=4809494&memberNo=25909715

CpduAXfVUAElaV6.jpg

Spoiler

CpdtgHgVUAEoKES.jpg

CpdtgqrUkAA7hwo.jpg

Cpdt2aYUEAAspEb.jpg

Cpdt1iQUkAEi5EW.jpg

• Like 19

11 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Yay its sounding like they will be airing after all, fingers crossed but really its gonna be down to the last second when i see the opening clip to believe we will have ep 7 today.

Heres d korean article on naver confirming broadcast

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0002799981

Tq guys for posting jongsook ig update, what a beautiful picture. Almost like their trademark pose. The way he folds him arms over her, quite similar to the photoshoot where hyojoo is wearing blue. And her closed eyes but serene and happy face. Sigh. Picture perfect couple.

@maryofbethany love the pic showing her in white translucent sleeves Sooo beautiful. 

And im enjoying seeing that kiss gifs again. Lol perv mode out. Hoping for another kiss in ep 7...

So my mind is full of Yeon Joo again. I thk i have a girl crush on her. Mostly i just love her way of trying her best to make sure Kang Chul is ok. I love that she jusy does all these things like its as simple as breathing but we all know it wasnt simple. Each step of the way i just saw her iron clad will to save him and the courage to do all that she did.

So the last tym the best thg about KC going to real world is reading that manhwa and seeing YJ's sincere feelings.

We have to save Kang Chul.

The reason is not what matters now

Kang Chul is what matters.

So how i wish someone could fill him in when he was in the water and W world was frozen, all that YJ was feeling and the things she said in ep 6.

So im dying to watch her confession scene..

he doen't neeed to see it!! he will know it only by eeing her in his world!! and her confession is enough to eliminatee any doubt in his heart that he lost/will lose her!! shee loves him andchose to be with him knowing everything about him and accepting him as he is!! :blush:  :love: 

9 minutes ago, dramagirlslove said:

Oh my gawd I just noticed the scene where they are in the bed did you guys realized her hands were tied?

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh no chingu they weren't tied!! she was holding them close to her chest when Kang Cheol was about to kiss her but when the bodyguard came in you can see her hands free!! look slowly the movement from 0:05-0:06-07 and you'll see her hands free and her right hand in the air while using her left hand to help herself jumping off the bed! :lol:

23 minutes ago, swiss123 said:

Haven't been commenting for a week because soompi keeps crashing on my computer:( But somehow, it is fine today! Guess this is the power of W, hee. Came here to check whether W will be broadcasting today, and seems like it will. Now i can go for class in peace!! See you guys tonight!!

study well and see you soon!! :D  

• Like 9

On 8/5/2016 at 11:31 AM, Harukogirl said:

I love all the activity here~! Let's keep this page hopping - don't disappear until Wednesday, chingus~!!!!

Hum...by Wednesday, will we be on 500 pages or 600 ages...or more??!!?? :blush:

We're not quite there yet....:astonished:

Hahaha:blush:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, nonski said:

IKR! chingu @stargazer187 i could almost see it... a deja vu... i am still hoping they'd bring us W tonight.  MBC please don't fool us and let us sit to watch another sports game tonight.

i dunno what happened and it's not like everyone got affected with their status. :(

@ilwoo_aein we are hoping for the best tonight.

i am not even sure i could live stream. :(  still sick 

@nonski  God bless, get well soon enough okay. 
and everyone, can i plea, and beg :
anyone know any link to live streaming? if cannot quote here, can post me at my message box? thanks. (am residing in South East Asia.)
anyone doing live recap?

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, parmma said:

Behind the scene for ep.7

Hide contents

Aug.10.2016 #WTwoWorlds Still Cuts #leejongsuk

Hide contents

22 minutes ago, lovely_skham said:

THANX FOR THE CONFIRMATIONS @oohhkkay @parmma

Episode 7 spoiler pics

Hide contents

thank you so much unni and chingu for the stills!! :wub: 

our Yeon Joo is crazy for being happy to go back to jail but our Kang Cheol is nothing less for stoping the cops cars in the middle of thee treet and riding with her in the police buss!! :D:wub:    

why is he crying now?!! :( 

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

Loving the new stills :D there's a lot guys i hope someone can share them all.as i'm not able to do it .. KC's gaze when he rode with her in the police bus was immense i can't wait 

And was he leaving her after she told him that she loves him ??? Off how long do we have to wait ??!!

suree thing he had to leave her but not forever it's just temporarly a his time viit end!! as I see it!! :)

yes that look!! he's really lost of words and can't believe she's really there!! :wub: 

11 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@nonski  God bless, get well soon enough okay. 
and everyone, can i plea, and beg :
anyone know any link to live streaming? if cannot quote here, can post me at my message box? thanks. (am residing in South East Asia.)
anyone doing live recap?

our chingu @nonski made this blog page to help us register into imbc for live streaming: 

https://nonskishome.wordpress.com/2016/03/16/how-to-register-to-imbc/

I believe many of our chingus here and thoe who are only silent lurkers will do live recaps like they used to do before!! :) 

Thank you to all our chingus who will do live recaps in advance!! :wub: 

20 minutes ago, ilwoo_aein said:

@nonski get well soon chingu! :)

More still cuts for upcoming episode!

More pics >> http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=4809494&memberNo=25909715

thank you for the link and stills!! :wub: 

12 minutes ago, fallentenshi said:

Yeah we get at least 1 ep this week... thank god!! :) I don't know what I'm going to do if there's no ep this week... ahhh.... Who cares about the rating this week... as long as there's an ep, i'm over the moon!!! Bring on the lovey dovey scenes!! haha..

I love my drama and want it to have all the love it deserves but it's understandable if the rating drops a little but I'm sure it will remain in the 1st spot like it did for the previous weeks!!

let hope for the best!! W Fighting!! :heart: 

• Like 9

9 hours ago, Harukogirl said:

I've seen this theory a few times, but I think that's getting too convoluted. I could be wrong, but my take on the preview information is that when KC wakes up and realizes he was saved and OYJ is back in jail:

1. He goes to see OYJ. Asks her why she interfered, and she answer "because I love you!" Because of this answer, he comes up with a plan...

2. He leaves and uses his money/connections to set up an elaborate ruse - he registers their marriage, but makes it so it was registered months earlier

3. He announces to the world that they are married, but they were fighting and thinking of a divorce, so that's why she ran away after saving him on the roof. She couldn't show her ID to the police because their marriage was secret.

4. His minion tells her that she is being released because she is KC wife ....kekekekeke

5. She is taken to KC, who then makes her take responsibility for her repeated "I love you's" :flushed:. Cue bed scene. kekekekekeke:heart:

tumblr_oboachX0c61sl7awmo7_1280.jpg

Look at his hand - no ring! I think this supports my theory :blush:

kekekekeke, watch out, OYJ - KC is about to take you at your word....

• Like 14

I think if tonights rating increase maybe mbc will reconsider airing ep 8 ... i believe they only wanted to cancel it because they thought that viewers will be more adamant to watch the sports and they thought they'll get good ratings if they showthe game instead of W .. but they don't know that a loooot of channels even not korean are showing the game so people won't necessarily watch it on mbc !! I really hope the rating of today's ep increase and they decide to keep airing our drama ! 

• Like 12

17 minutes ago, Harukogirl said:

tumblr_oboachX0c61sl7awmo7_1280.jpg

Look at his hand - no ring! I think this supports my :blush:

kekekekeke, watch out, OYJ - KC is about to take you at your word....

Love your theory chingu yah... Yes I think he will use his money and power to manipulate the higher ups because I've noticed too that when Dr Oh got out of the jail on the preview with KC body guard and media she was wearing a wedding ring :sweatingbullets::P

• Like 16