[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

1 hour ago, sotus13 said:

He's so calm. It's like he's reminiscing the moment. :wub:

even the manager is frustrated I guess.. because of his lack of reaction. LOL.

I think Singto is so quiet, cause he must look the kiss scene on a professional point of view, just judging his acting for improve next kiss moment!

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, salz said:

@thailover2016thank you very much wow so fast

@delightful in case you don't see it someone posted the 1080p link of line tv above

She's just translating the ep right now so she's gone offline to focus on that. 1080p YAY! ^^ Thank you so much @thailover2016

I love your profile pic @salz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG :love:

• Like 9

30 minutes ago, xraiyax said:

I could not either but I will try to watch the unsubbed episode now *----* I am already so looking forward after all the posts about it here :D

Thanks so much for the information :333 I just was accepted and there are already 690 members. o_o It really grows fast I guess xDD

does this mean @delightful is not going to post the link here anymore?

Just now, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I love your profile pic @salz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG :love:

Thank you :lol: Yeah I love to brag when I do stuff lol I'm sorry if I sound pretentious or something but it's always great when you do/give things to other people and then you see them with these things :tears: 

2 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

She's just translating the ep right now so she's gone offline to focus on that. 1080p YAY! ^^ Thank you so much @thailover2016

Cool :) So like the last two weeks, I will go to sleep and see the subbed episode when I wake up, awesome :) 

• Like 3

@erngust Your protest is duly noted although I can't do anything to change the rules I am glad we agree to disagree, thanks for understanding and it might be that I overreacted to the word, I have my reasons and I thank you for your gesture... @fragglerock thanks for understanding...

If the novel is over what is season two about?? or is there a season 2 planned...

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Mio- said:

Arthit's friend (I don't know name of the actor? anyone knows???) is SO HOT. *i was repeating SO HOT when he was on-screen like crazy... LOL I NEED HELP. That suit really looks good on him* hmmm 

do you mean P'Tum?

i think this is his twitter

https://twitter.com/aorpitiwat

i love ep13 so much i think this is officially my fave ep but yeah might change again depend on next ep lol

now dl the HD but gonna keep repeating the kiss until hd finish lol

• Like 3

1 hour ago, originalnickname said:

I didn't see the ending it was so cuuuuuute :wub:

Hide contents

Arthit giving his gear to Kong and the BGM aaaaaw :) 

For me, it is the best part of ep 13! Into their love story, there will be lot of kisses, but the symbolic act to give his heart to his lover is a unique moment, a lot more strong than a kiss!

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, lupita311 said:

@erngust Your protest is duly noted although I can't do anything to change the rules I am glad we agree to disagree, thanks for understanding and it might be that I overreacted to the word, I have my reasons and I thank you for your gesture... @fragglerock thanks for understanding...

If the novel is over what is season two about?? or is there a season 2 planned...

Next 3 episodes are special chapters. There's no book 2, but Bittersweet (the writer) is thinking about it... she talked about it in her interview, but nothing is for sure. Regarding S2, it's the same... It will end happy, so I personally don't need it, no matter how much I'll miss this couple... :wub:

4 minutes ago, salz said:

do you mean P'Tum?

i think this is his twitter

https://twitter.com/aorpitiwat

Spoiler

IT'S HIM! :w00t: Thank you :phew::wub: 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, lupita311 said:

If the novel is over what is season two about?? or is there a season 2 planned..

i don't think there will be second season unless the writer continue the novel again since this season already cover the whole novel and some special

btw hope my sig not breaking the rules since i already check the size not over the maximum

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, OTAKU-KUN said:

@salz OMG UR AVATAR!! *dies again*

Thanks xD

I used a website to make it (from a video)  

Actually what I do is a record the moment I wanna gif then I convert and modify it on the website.... I could do them without using a website, but the file would be way too big and the limit for an avatar is 0.5mb.....

• Like 5

Finished watching raws and my heart barely survived, their face expressions(Art's shyness omg!), when they looked at each other....it was enough for me to understand what they are feeling....it's really amazing, my heart keeps beating faster and faster, Krist&Singto's acting....I really have no words, now waiting patiently for the subbed episode.:wub:(don't mind the color of the text, i wanted to share my opinion in color to show that i'm really over the moon rn haha)

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, XRZHOUU said:

Hallo, im new here, i wanna ask something

Is there someone who knows the link for Sotus EP 13 HD Uncut? Can u give me the link? 

just go back previous page it still fresh from oven being posted lol

• Like 2

I fell asleep and couldn't watch the livestream... but I just watched it and I am so unbelievably happy... I'm so happy for Kong and Arthit... I'm happy yet I"m in tears and kinda sad because we have 3 more to go.. Atleast we have 3 episodes for the speciall chapters...I kinda wish they would include the Missing You chapters.

Krist's reaction was awesome..

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, fragglerock said:

@XRZHOUU Scroll back to page 636.

Thanks for replying, I did it, but the page said that the video has been deleted cause it's broken the rules

3 minutes ago, salz said:

just go back previous page it still fresh from oven being posted lol

From lakorn, they did deleted the video cause it's broken the rules, from thai4channel only 480p

Edited by XRZHOUU