[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

4 hours ago, OTAKU-KUN said:

@delightful thanks for letting me join fb group! Im relieved that the group is "closed" lol i really dont wan my friend to know wht i hav been doing with my life xD (mainly and sadly because being gay is taboo here and im a "closeted fujoshi") THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING xoxo♥♥♥

oh sorry what fb group?

EDIT: found it ^^

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

@salz Did you just become a legend or you already were ? Congrats !!!! xD

yeah lol i think it just last week or 2 week ago my status change i guess being in this thread + goblin make me active lol,,,thank you

Btw i seriously need a sleep but here i am still continue watching ep13 esp the kiss and after...

For me the scene in wedding is great but i wait for sub to actually appreciate all the talk and P Tum lol

Desperate Arthit trying to get Kong attention also my fave scene smh he keep not so secretly stealing glances

Hahaha at Prem cloth lol i thought it Chinese New Year instead of wedding

Btw P Ple said she dating someone i mysteriously heard as Bright but maybe my ear is wrong wait for sub

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

What will happened to those that refuse to subscrib on fb, but love the Sotus serie and the subbed ep?

Learn thaï language?

You must learn Thai.

It's a great language! Give it a try. Every year, Thailand media is churning out at least a few BL series. I bet learning Thai is one of the best investment in an BL-addict's life.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Okay Arthit tongue gif :wub::wub::wub::wub: -->

@ironyshines :)

@Mio- :)

Am I the only one that thinks Arthit is looking at Kong and thinking about how hot he looks and wanting to kissing him? 

don't quote images, gifs, videos

Edited by lupita311
don't quote images, gifs, videos
  • Like 4

19 minutes ago, henry249 said:

You must learn Thai.

It's a great language! Give it a try. Every year, Thailand media is churning out at least a few BL series. I bet learning Thai is one of the best investment in an BL-addict's life.

I can also learn chinese, korean, japanese, philippinos language, and when Guatemala will publish BL series, i will learrn their language too!

Seriously, you don't have another offer for help Sotus addict? 

ps: Thaîlande is the foreign country i know the best. I visited it from north to south, east to west, then i visited Cambodia, Viet Nam and Philippines and his diving places. My next destination is China. Do you think i have enough time to learn each language before to go there?

14 minutes ago, only1jae said:

Am I the only one that thinks Arthit is looking at Kong and thinking about how hot he looks and wanting to kissing him? 

No, I think so too as if he is licking his lips while thinking of Kong *---*

• Like 3

1 hour ago, originalnickname said:

Or we can speak french but translate

I'm already translating for college, i'm not going to translate in here xD I'm SICK of translation, you have no idea. At least I stopped Spanish...I guess I should be happy. Or education would have ruined this language too.

Anyway, are you happy now? I remember you were saying that Arthit should feel bad for messing with Kongpob. And now, he grabbed the necktie and thai kissed him. 

A thai kiss is a kiss where only a smooch is happening, and where you shouldn't hope for some movements and/or tongues involved. At least it's better than the one in Puppy Honey, where I kept waiting for the lips to touch. I was like 'DO IT OFF, KISS THE GUY!!!' but then I was like 'hm...okay so it was the kiss apparently??? ' 

• Like 4

For those asking to some people to learn thai.... Hmmm.... Just so you know most of us are NOT American, but European. That means that by high school we are fluent in our native language, but also can speak/understand 2 others. Don't expect us to know thai or Japanese or Korean. I know that in Paris some schools teach Chinese at a LV1 instead of English, but I don't know about the other countries ^^ just be nice okay? 

• Like 6

Hmmmmmm I joined Soompi only for this Sotus thread, and now I had to create a new fb account (that I'll probably never use just like my old one who died around 2011/2012)

But my problem is, I don't enjoy fb so I'm not planning on posting things or using it much outside of the group, soooooo will a new and empty profile be accepted in the group ?  45234645001128 40 Cute cartoon small fox Ali emoticons gif fox emoticons

AAAaaaaaaaaaaaah Sotus what am I ready to do for you.

• Like 5

It's not really clear on this mini screen. By the refectory scene it looks as though Kongpob has his cord back on his left wrist.  Or it could be his watch and it is time for me to book an appointment with the ophthalmologist. :)

If I remember correctly it was suggested that in the book he never took it off. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ironyshines said:

Anyway, are you happy now? I remember you were saying that Arthit should feel bad for messing with Kongpob. And now, he grabbed the necktie and thai kissed him. 

A thai kiss is a kiss where only a smooch is happening, and where you shouldn't hope for some movements and/or tongues involved. At least it's better than the one in Puppy Honey, where I kept waiting for the lips to touch. I was like 'DO IT OFF, KISS THE GUY!!!' but then I was like 'hm...okay so it was the kiss apparently??? ' 

So the Thai guy grabbed the 'Thai' of the other Thai to give him a Thai kiss to 'Thai' up the scene. Straightforward enough if you ask me ! 

• Like 10

26 minutes ago, ironyshines said:

For those asking to some people to learn thai.... Hmmm.... Just so you know most of us are NOT American, but European. That means that by high school we are fluent in our native language, but also can speak/understand 2 others. Don't expect us to know thai or Japanese or Korean. I know that in Paris some schools teach Chinese at a LV1 instead of English, but I don't know about the other countries ^^ just be nice okay? 

Totally true!

I also know my mother tongue German and had English since 5th grade now they even start earlier as far as I know, I also had some French and Spanisch but sadly forgot most of it (even though I am an language secretary in English and French^^''''') It is really hard to learn Asian languages at school especially if you are from the countryside like me... I lived in a bigger city for one and a half year and studied Japanese there for a while but still don't understand that much.-.

16 minutes ago, Limerence Subs said:

I am officially done with these two.... :/ 

I am never ever going to get over this scene. LOL What exactly did Flirt Kong say that Cute Monster Pink Milk is so flustered. 

Thats what I really want to know. The anticipation is killing me. Forever wishing I could speak Thai.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, salz said:

being in this thread + goblin

OH MY GOD

I won't be off topic because ARTHIT GRABBED KONGPOB'S TIE AND KISSED HIM !!!!!!!  but GOBLIN AM I RIGHT ???!!!! A masterpiece. I didn't know something would look greater than King 2 Hearts, Kill Me Heal Me or It's okay that's love. Apparently it's the case. 

Also do you think, in the preview, that Arthit considers breaking up with Kongpob because the boy tells him he likes kids? I just had this weird impression and I could definitely be wrong, but they're around birthday things so... ye. Also I can't wait for this week's subbed episode, and also the next one. I will manage to watch it. I WILL !! 

ps: I love Bright and Prem, they were awesome. Tuta's funny. Transformer guy is the best pal. Everything is perfect. 

• Like 4