[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

21 minutes ago, delightful said:

And I'm sooo sorry for my dirty mind.. but do you know what 'he' means in Thai? But what should I call you? Want to give me a name?

Reveal hidden contents

Vagina or P*ssy

You kill me with your hidden words! :D

I made profit from this direct reply for be a lot grateful to the "legend" you are, for the superb work you have done through so many great words i have read page after page. Mes hommages, Madame.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, delightful said:

No. I'm still working on the long special chapter when I'm not busy with work.

I usually release it a day after I get the HD link, BUT for ep.11 I've got help to encode! I did a test with @baw74 and he/she encoded within 8 minutes!!!!!! My computer usually takes 11 hours!!!! So IF things go as planned I should be able to get ep.11 out within 2-3 hours after I get my hands on the HD links, thanks to Jjong! 

I love that K-drama! I have it in my hard drive and I watch it at least once a year! Such a beautiful story!

Thanks for the countdown. I'm anticipating the heartache and then the beautiful angst. ^_^ 

Yes, I know what my tears taste like. I've tasted it more than once. But not with pink milk.. that would be interesting because pink milk is so sweet. 

Well their first kiss is on the Rama 8 bridge... and their second kiss with love was during the really long special chapter that I'm working on now. The 'Thank the Seniors' Party was towards the end of the 2nd semester, right? I don't have my book with me so I'll have to check when I get home. ^_^ 

I never expected you to apologize, I liked it. LOL! Yes, I know how to swallow!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

I am not really doing anything right now when I get home. I've just got enough time to sleep and eat before coming back to work. But I have 5 days off coming up so I'll get most of my SOTUS stuff done then. ^_^ 

Not really the happiest spoiler... BUT a start to one... ^_^ You guys already knows what happens on Rama 8 Bridge.. right? :blush:

“P’Arthit, what are you doing here?”

The owner of the name turned around to look at the person calling his name. His eyes grew wider, he couldn’t believe the person he had just thought about was standing in front of him. He couldn’t help but ask the other person.

“Kongpope, you haven’t left?”

Kongpope showed a worried expression, he didn’t want to create any discomfort for the other person.  Arthit probably thought that he wasn’t here anymore. But Kongpope still answered truthfully.

“No, I didn’t want to go home right at this moment.”

At that moment for Kongpope meant right after the wedding had ended. He was truly happy for the love between the groom and bride, but it was making him think of his own situation. He couldn’t help but feel a certain pain deep in his heart.

He knew… the feelings that had built up in his heart were hard to accept. Not just in society, but even within himself, he was confused. And the person he had given his heart to, there was no way to rush him into it. But to completely stop him from having those feelings, that was impossible too.

He had told P’Pern to go home first, he didn’t feel like going back to his dorm. He didn’t want to just go home and watch the balcony across from his room alone. He wanted to walk around, to use his head to think things through quietly.

Kongpope let out a sigh, he was just about to turn around and leave in another direction without saying a word. But before he could move the voice from the person in front of him asked a short question.

“Are you hungry?”

It was a question that didn’t have any reasons behind it, it made Kongpope confused.

“I’m hungry, go find something to eat with me.”

After saying that, the person that was hungry turned around and walked out of the parking lot, leaving the other person in confusion to think over those words. He came to the conclusion that the other person had just invited him along to find something to eat together.

Even if he didn’t understand what Arthit was doing, Kongpope couldn’t help his own legs from following. They came out of the street from the hotel and walked over to the main street. There were cars running back and forth, they walked for quite some time before finding a noodle shop on the side of the road. There were a few customers already sitting there.

Kongpope sat down after Arthit at a little table.  The waiter came over and to take their orders. The person that invited Kongpope started to order quickly.

“I want the egg noodle with wontons in tom-yum special.”

“Then I’ll get small rice noodles in clear broth with meatballs.”

His usual order, at first he thought Arthit would laugh but he didn’t say anything.

… One bowl of egg noodle with wonton in tom-yum and one bowl of rice noodles in clear broth and meatballs. It made him think of the time he and Arthit went to eat noodles together. Arthit had switched their bowls with the reason of wanting him to try new flavors. And Arthit had ordered it just for him.

… A simple reason, but it shook his heart, which had turned into something that stuck in his heart.

But those moments wouldn’t repeat itself, because the person who ordered the egg noodles in tom-yum took his bowl and added a bunch of ground up dried peppers. He picked up the noodles with his chopstick and shoved them into his mouth without wasting any time.

Kongpope then started to eat his dish, he picked up the meatball that he liked and put it into his mouth first.

“You like to eat meatballs?”

“Yes.”

“Here, take this.”

… Again… How many times has it been that P’Arthit did something like this?

… Arthit would act like he didn’t care to the point where Kongpope wanted to stop his feelings. But in the end he would give him hope again, these manners never went away. Kongpope should be used to these manners, but in the end he would over think everything on his own. And then it was him that would get hurt in the end.

… Hurt from having hope that didn’t lead anywhere or have any clear meanings.

“P’Arthit, why are you doing this to me?”

“What am I doing?”

“You really don’t know or are you just pretending to not know?”

The hand that was picking up the egg noodles stopped suddenly, but it started moving again as he let the question flow away with the air. Instead he commented on something else that was unrelated.

“If you don’t eat it quickly your noodles will become bloated.”

Kongpope looked at the person who had just changed the subject, he was still busy eating his egg noodles without any care for the conversation. But his actions only confirmed something.

… P’Arthit knew it already.

… He knew what Kongpope meant and he still chooses to do these things. He still chooses to make it unclear for Kongpope. Sometimes P’Arthit would let him get close, but then at times he would push him away. To the point where he now doesn’t know where he should stand, and there is only one person that can answer that question.

… He wanted to know… What was P’Arthit thinking?

But there was no point in asking when the other person wasn’t interested in listening.

Once they were done P’Arthit got up and led the way out of the restaurant.

At first he thought P’Arthit would go look for a taxi or get on a bus, but that wasn’t it…

P’Athit kept on walking as he followed behind, he hadn’t kept track of the distance they had walked. When he looked up they were already standing in front of the Rama 8 bridge, it’s lights were beautifully contrasting the dark sky of Bangkok.

Here's a photo of Rama 8 bridge.

Rama-large-night.jpg

And I am enjoying the scenery...and I am like...I still want to read :wub:

Beautiful bridge and a beautiful coming soon couple.....MY HEART MY HEART..

~who needs butterflies when he gives him a whole damn zoo~

• Like 1

It's my first time posting something here and I'm a little nervous :sweatingbullets: First, I wanna say thank you @delightful for subbing SOTUS and making us able to watch this beautiful serie from any part of the world (btw im from brazil xD) Anyway, I've been reading all the spoilers and for the first time I really didn't feel frustrated after reading them, instead it just made me more anxious to watch the news eps (something doesn't feel right hehe)   

I just don't wanna see the end of the series, we have just few episodes until it ends :tears: I'll be heartbroken after it, sotus lives in my heart now, together with krist and singto~

I feel like everyone in here are big family who just wanna see a happy ending for our boys xD So that's it, I really don't wanna see the end of it, but I can't do anything about it except rewatch it all over again...

Thank you guys, all of you~ *3*

*Btw, I don't know if it's not allowed introduce this topic here, but does anyone here likes make it right?~

*sorry if I made any mistake I'm still improving my english*

• Like 11

10 hours ago, delightful said:

This what I wrote back on page 53! LOL! Do you guys want a more detailed summary.. like line by line dialogue? :wub:

Arthit being so freaking prideful that it hurts and yet in the end he ends up giving it all up and running after Kong. And he is really worried and finally understands that even if he could just catch Kong another time, he had to see Kong right then and there, because he believes that if he missed that opportunity to speak to Kong he wouldn't be able to find the courage to talk to him again. And Kong always the one that gives into his feelings, yet still maintaining his dignity. He doesn't beg for Arthit to return those feelings, he understood where Arthit would find it difficult and let Arthit decide/make up his own choices. He never once forced Arthit into returning his feelings. He simply only asked for an answer on the bridge.

I loved when Arthit asked him, you know how I am, right? You know I like to drink pink milk, right? LOL! I literally fell out of my chair when I read that one. And Kong being a little confused at first and thinking Arthit was going to force him out of his life. Then out of nowhere Arthit gives his answer by simply kissing him. I almost died there. Then he starts walking away and Kong is like.. wait, P'Arthit, I didn't quite hear that. Tell me again meaning kiss me again!.. I really needed CPR then.

Seriously, this series has been so good. The angst was so good that when I was reading their 'separation' parts I had tears in my eyes. At times I wanted an outburst from Kong, I wanted him to do something dramatic so that Arthit could realize his own feelings sooner. BUT Kong was patient even when his own heart was hurting so much, yet all he thought of was how uncomfortable and a pain it was for his P'Arthit. That's who Kong really is, the one that only blamed himself and never blamed Arthit. Even if it was Arthit's indecisiveness that had both of them in that place, and at times Kong wondered why Arthit would deny him even a smile and at times he was so caring and enduring towards him to the point where he thought that enduring side was what kept him from being able to stop his feelings for Arthit, he didn't ask Arthit to stop what he was doing. I think it was because he took all the blame and he knew it was his fault that his precious P'Arthit had to be troubled by his feelings.

Oh, I'm going around in circles.. Sorry, and thanks to whoever reads this!

Kong is just so selfless when it comes to his P'Arthit. And I also love Kong to do something dramatic like how good is that for P'Arthit? But oh well Kong is falling deeper and deeper. I love this series , I love the book and of course I love the author....

IM JUST SO HOOKED....I cant stop thinking SOTUS :bawling::wub:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, delightful said:

LOL! No selfish motivations at all? Really? I would really hope there was some, I don't want to be forcing you to do something you didn't want to do. :phew:

And I'm sooo sorry for my dirty mind.. but do you know what 'he' means in Thai? But what should I call you? Want to give me a name?

Reveal hidden contents

Vagina or P*ssy

Wait... I just had an idea. Which tone is that?

Is it bad that I kind of want to "accidentally" say the English word 'he' with that tone the next time I talk to my Thai friend?  LOL

• Like 3

4 hours ago, kristfanboy021815 said:

AM I THE ONLY WHO THOUGHT ABOUT SOMETHING DIRTY WITH THE MEATBALLS? :lol::D ROFL

Lol  no you're not alone @kristfanboy021815 My mind totally went skipping off to un-post-able regions. :glasses:

4 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

:blink:

:joy:

I didn't notice... my brain must be broken after reading that possible special episode title...

Hide contents

I'm sure that would.. um.. be quite the special episode 

You couldn't resist right @dreadaeleonkvothe?:D

2 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

@shivyn01 writes some really cute short ones! :wub:  https://www.wattpad.com/story/87813660-sotus-fic-lets

... I'm writing one too  https://www.wattpad.com/story/88363937-sotus-kongarthit-ff-a-day-full-of-sunshine

Maybe someone else can help out with other suggestions? :sweatingbullets: I'm not very familiar with fanfic websites... I only know Wattpad well.

Oh yeah @seoha's too! https://www.wattpad.com/story/88444441-sotus-fanfic-saving-kongpob-mr-busybody

@universev You can check out my profile on wattpad. I have a reading list labeled SOTUS where I've put fics that I've found in wattpad including mine.  Hope it helps

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, shivyn01 said:

Lol  no you're not alone @kristfanboy021815 My mind totally went skipping off to un-post-able regions. :glasses:

You couldn't resist right @dreadaeleonkvothe?:D

@universev You can check out my profile on wattpad. I have a reading list labeled SOTUS where I've put fics that I've found in wattpad including mine.  Hope it helps

Thank you so much :D I will go read it :D

• Like 2

11 hours ago, mikmok said:

after giving me a sad one, you gave me this one?! i cannot! can you please tell us what happens next? :glasses:

people help me survive the heartbreaking episode 11. if i survive the episode 11, i will be hosting a Pink Milk party here in the Philippines. HAHAHA

i really wanna know if Krist and Singto are still single? :wub:

Invite me in your PINK MILK PARTY too..

ILL help you survive..nyahaha:wub:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

No problem :) 

Oh wait I just saw your location thing! You're in Canada too? I'm from Calgary :) But am temporarily living in Vancouver

I'm from Montreal, Quebec :D and I speak French too :) nice to meet you :D

• Like 3

Guest delightful
5 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Wait... I just had an idea. Which tone is that?

Is it bad that I kind of want to "accidentally" say the English word 'he' with that tone the next time I talk to my Thai friend?  LOL

Put more emphasis on the 'h' and drag out the 'e'... Please don't hate me if your friend slaps you. hahahahaa Why am I teaching you this?!??!! P'Arthit would not approve of me for this.

It's time to go back to work... I hope to finish the really long special chapter tomorrow after I get some sleep.. but don't hold me to it. ^_^ I just can't deal with Arthit's choice to keep pushing Kongpope away! Like.. Kongpope was helping/saving him on the street and he totally pushed Kongpope away!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why is he like that?!?!?!?!!! Kongpope should let him get hit! THEN carry him to the nearest hospital! Then he can 'take care' of P'Arthit in bed for a whole week until it becomes sore!!! .... I'm just kidding. :phew:

Anyone watching The Mask Singer Thailand? I'm so curious as to who the Black Crow is, I have a feeling I know who it is, but I am not sure. Sorry for asking..

3 hours ago, delightful said:

*SLAPS YOU!* :angry:

WHY!?!??!!  I thought no one would see that!!!!! I was writing and and didn't see it at first, then I proof-read it and I was like... should I do something about that?... Then I told myself NO ONE in soompi would catch that! BUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: Thank you for being perverted.. I think we can now form a team and re-write this whole book with our dirty minds.

HAHAHAHA i am sooooo sorry but I just can't help it. the first time i read it, I was like "come on Kong, eat his meatball or I'll eat it before you! EAT IT!" 

Oh my... too perverted. I am so sorry. 

• Like 7

To watch ep11, or not to watch it : that is the question.:bawling:

Option

1) watch ep11 this week, and survive for one week.

2) watch ep11&12 together next week ...Can't I read this thread for a week?!

I thought I was a kind of angst lover ( @seoha you're right!) , but now I feel like l won't be able to handle next episode....:tears:

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, butterflymania said:

To watch ep11, or not to watch it : that is the question.:bawling:

Option

1) watch ep11 this week, and survive for one week.

2) watch ep11&12 together next week ...Can't I read this thread for a week?!

I thought I was a kind of angst lover ( @seoha you're right!) , but now I feel like l won't be able to handle next episode....:tears:

I dunno... I'm kind of looking forward to the fall into despair, knowing that we'll get lifted back up again. :)

• Like 6

On 11/28/2016 at 2:41 PM, delightful said:

You guys.. P' @cloudacha81, I brought the book with me to work.. I just read what's to come in ep.11 and I'm in tears. OMG!!!!!!!!! Kongpope!!!!!! I wanna hug him! And Arthit too!! Even if he hung up, it's because he can't handle it either! Plus he doesn't want to hear anymore from Kongpope before he can figure out if he has feelings for Kongpope. That question he asked Kongpope is now being directed at himself! He isn't running away, he is just trying to figure out his own feelings. 

Seriously, his heart is already beating so hard when Kongpope looks at him or when Kongpope gives those cheesy lines to him. It's so obvious to us, but it's so hard for the pink milk monster. I wanna hug both of them.

Oh my N'Lin, i need to catch up a lot of page. Seem like i missed a lot of spoiler.

Arthit really is not as cruel as people believed (nicknamed Pink Milk Monster), he just really taking his time in realizing his feeling. :tears: 

I still haven't watch the latest episode. I read alot of comment from other sotusmania. Seem i can only watch it together with episode 11 next monday. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2