[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Hi guys! I've been an avid fan and follower of SOTUS the series since the first day it aired online. And I stumbled upon this forum for quite a long time now and lurked and read about the spoilers religiously :lol:. I just realized that there is only 6 episodes left before the series ends, and I want to at least thank @delightful for all the wondeful works that she's done for the fandom. You are superb and your translations are really of quality! YOU ARE OUR PINK MILK ANGEL, INDEED. :lol:

Just keep the spoilers coming! I love to be spoiled about the upcoming scenes! Cannot wait for episode 11. I don't know about you guys, and I don't know if I am just a masochist or what, but I am really loving the angst part of the series. It adds more flavor not only to the series but also to the character developments of Arthit (our Pink Milk Monster) and Kongpope. I am really looking forward for Pink Milk with tears scene, and on how Kongpope will give Arthit the cold shoulders. I find it real cute, really. But it also breaks my heart, but it feels so good. HAHAHAHAHA

Anyways, let us all continue with our lives for one more day before we cry ourselves to sleep on saturday :P

Shoutout as well to my fellow Filipino fans! Musta mga bes? HEHE

Edited by kristfanboy021815
  • Like 15

I just saw this vid recently and krist is good at being a ladyboy. his hand movements and facial expressions :D

Spoiler
13 hours ago, delightful said:

Now I'm re-reading this part again. WHY is this soooo good and sad at the same time?!?!?! I can't wait for this part!!!!

“Is my pink milk rea-…”

His voice disappeared before he could finish his sentence the second he made eye contact with the person waiting next to him… the person he had avoided. They ended up meeting so easily without giving him a chance to collect himself, it was beyond his expectations.

Kongpope seemed to be startled himself, his eyes showed he was shocked, but then it suddenly turned expressionless. He turned back to the vendor selling the drink without saying a word.

Arthit also stood there in silence and discomfort. He didn’t know how to act, because the last time that they had met didn’t go so well. He wanted to walk away in another direction to avoid all of this, but the vendor’s voice cut in.

“The pink milk is ready.”

Arthit brought his hand up to receive his order so that he could escape this situation quickly, but before he could make contact with it the vendor spoke up.

“This isn’t for N’Arthit. It’s his, he ordered it before you. I was going to tell you earlier, but I couldn’t find you. I ran out of the red syrup for the pink milk, this is the last glass. Is regular sweet milk okay?”

The explanation made the person listening go quiet. He turned to look at the person that had put in the same order as him in disbelief, but Kongpope still had a relaxed expression as he spoke to the vendor.

“It’s okay, give this to him. I’ll come back another day, sorry.”

It was a selfless act and he said it with care, before he turned around and walked away. He wasn’t going to put in another order. He didn’t even turn to look at the person next to him.

Even if it had always been Kongpope’s attitude to take care of others, but Arthit didn’t know why this time it seemed so different.

… He seemed uninterested… He seemed distant, it scared him.

“Then this is for you N’Arthit. That’ll be fifteen baht.”

The voice startled the person who was deep in his own thought, he quickly took the drink and paid. He left the drink stand and started to walk back to his dorm, but every single step seemed so heavy. It was the same as the confusion in his heart.

… Wasn’t this it? Wasn’t this how he wanted it to be? Wasn’t this the distance he thought that he wanted between him and Kongpope? There wouldn’t be any sort of contradiction, there wouldn’t be any sort of annoyance, there wouldn’t be anyone to make him mad, and there wouldn’t be words that would make him think so much.

… It would be a normal relationship between a senior student and a junior student, this is the way it should be… it should be this way.

Arthit brought up the pink milk and took a sip. The flavor came to his tongue, but it was weird, it tasted bitter in his throat. It didn’t taste delicious like it used to taste.

… How could it taste delicious when everything around him had turned misty?

Pink milk that is mixed with tears, he was realizing it just now… it wasn’t sweet at all.  :tears:

I hope there's a special episode entitled "Don't Cry Over (Spilled) Pink Milk" :wub:

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, nimbus0410 said:

I just saw this vid recently and krist is good at being a ladyboy. his hand movements and facial expressions :D

Reveal hidden contents

I hope there's a special episode entitled "Don't Cry Over (Spilled) Pink Milk" :wub:

Noooo please don't show that...i want to see him manly:(((

• Like 2

9 hours ago, delightful said:

“P’Arthit, what are you doing here?”

The owner of the name turned around to look at the person calling his name. His eyes grew wider, he couldn’t believe the person he had just thought about was standing in front of him. He couldn’t help but ask the other person.

“Kongpope, you haven’t left?”

Kongpope showed a worried expression, he didn’t want to create any discomfort for the other person.  Arthit probably thought that he wasn’t here anymore. But Kongpope still answered truthfully.

“No, I didn’t want to go home right at this moment.”

At that moment for Kongpope meant right after the wedding had ended. He was truly happy for the love between the groom and bride, but it was making him think of his own situation. He couldn’t help but feel a certain pain deep in his heart.

He knew… the feelings that had built up in his heart were hard to accept. Not just in society, but even within himself, he was confused. And the person he had given his heart to, there was no way to rush him into it. But to completely stop him from having those feelings, that was impossible too.

He had told P’Pern to go home first, he didn’t feel like going back to his dorm. He didn’t want to just go home and watch the balcony across from his room alone. He wanted to walk around, to use his head to think things through quietly.

Kongpope let out a sigh, he was just about to turn around and leave in another direction without saying a word. But before he could move the voice from the person in front of him asked a short question.

“Are you hungry?”

It was a question that didn’t have any reasons behind it, it made Kongpope confused.

“I’m hungry, go find something to eat with me.”

After saying that, the person that was hungry turned around and walked out of the parking lot, leaving the other person in confusion to think over those words. He came to the conclusion that the other person had just invited him along to find something to eat together.

Even if he didn’t understand what Arthit was doing, Kongpope couldn’t help his own legs from following. They came out of the street from the hotel and walked over to the main street. There were cars running back and forth, they walked for quite some time before finding a noodle shop on the side of the road. There were a few customers already sitting there.

Kongpope sat down after Arthit at a little table.  The waiter came over and to take their orders. The person that invited Kongpope started to order quickly.

“I want the egg noodle with wontons in tom-yum special.”

“Then I’ll get small rice noodles in clear broth with meatballs.”

His usual order, at first he thought Arthit would laugh but he didn’t say anything.

… One bowl of egg noodle with wonton in tom-yum and one bowl of rice noodles in clear broth and meatballs. It made him think of the time he and Arthit went to eat noodles together. Arthit had switched their bowls with the reason of wanting him to try new flavors. And Arthit had ordered it just for him.

… A simple reason, but it shook his heart, which had turned into something that stuck in his heart.

But those moments wouldn’t repeat itself, because the person who ordered the egg noodles in tom-yum took his bowl and added a bunch of ground up dried peppers. He picked up the noodles with his chopstick and shoved them into his mouth without wasting any time.

Kongpope then started to eat his dish, he picked up the meatball that he liked and put it into his mouth first.

“You like to eat meatballs?”

“Yes.”

“Here, take this.”

… Again… How many times has it been that P’Arthit did something like this?

… Arthit would act like he didn’t care to the point where Kongpope wanted to stop his feelings. But in the end he would give him hope again, these manners never went away. Kongpope should be used to these manners, but in the end he would over think everything on his own. And then it was him that would get hurt in the end.

… Hurt from having hope that didn’t lead anywhere or have any clear meanings.

“P’Arthit, why are you doing this to me?”

“What am I doing?”

“You really don’t know or are you just pretending to not know?”

The hand that was picking up the egg noodles stopped suddenly, but it started moving again as he let the question flow away with the air. Instead he commented on something else that was unrelated.

“If you don’t eat it quickly your noodles will become bloated.”

Kongpope looked at the person who had just changed the subject, he was still busy eating his egg noodles without any care for the conversation. But his actions only confirmed something.

… P’Arthit knew it already.

… He knew what Kongpope meant and he still chooses to do these things. He still chooses to make it unclear for Kongpope. Sometimes P’Arthit would let him get close, but then at times he would push him away. To the point where he now doesn’t know where he should stand, and there is only one person that can answer that question.

… He wanted to know… What was P’Arthit thinking?

But there was no point in asking when the other person wasn’t interested in listening.

Once they were done P’Arthit got up and led the way out of the restaurant.

At first he thought P’Arthit would go look for a taxi or get on a bus, but that wasn’t it…

P’Athit kept on walking as he followed behind, he hadn’t kept track of the distance they had walked. When he looked up they were already standing in front of the Rama 8 bridge, it’s lights were beautifully contrasting the dark sky of Bangkok.

Here's a photo of Rama 8 bridge.

Rama-large-night.jpg

AM I THE ONLY WHO THOUGHT ABOUT SOMETHING DIRTY WITH THE MEATBALLS? :lol::D ROFL

• Like 16

1 hour ago, kristfanboy021815 said:

AM I THE ONLY WHO THOUGHT ABOUT SOMETHING DIRTY WITH THE MEATBALLS? :lol::D ROFL

:blink:

:joy:

I didn't notice... my brain must be broken after reading that possible special episode title...

Spoiler
1 hour ago, nimbus0410 said:

I'm sure that would.. um.. be quite the special episode 

• Like 5

On 30/11/2016 at 8:31 PM, dedededeva said:

Hello!!!

I'm from Indonesia and a newbie in this forum. I've been following Sotus the series since the first episode and my friend told me to join this forum. 

And I really love your comment in every episode @delightful (how should I mention someone in comment?), especially when you commented abt Off, your comment made me enjoy this series more. Thank you for your hard work :)) 

hello dapet teman indo lagi :)

• Like 2

Spoiler

Does anyone know SKAM? It is a novergian series. Currently on season 3 who focus on Isak's journey and Even :wub: !! I think you guys would love it. :)

25 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

Appreciate your welcome. It's pleasant to be part of a gang (my first one) on condition it's a gang of love! :)

No worries, we only share good feelings  :D

• Like 4

11 hours ago, delightful said:

Not really the happiest spoiler... BUT a start to one... ^_^ You guys already knows what happens on Rama 8 Bridge.. right? :blush:

“P’Arthit, what are you doing here?”

The owner of the name turned around to look at the person calling his name. His eyes grew wider, he couldn’t believe the person he had just thought about was standing in front of him. He couldn’t help but ask the other person.

“Kongpope, you haven’t left?”

Kongpope showed a worried expression, he didn’t want to create any discomfort for the other person.  Arthit probably thought that he wasn’t here anymore. But Kongpope still answered truthfully.

“No, I didn’t want to go home right at this moment.”

At that moment for Kongpope meant right after the wedding had ended. He was truly happy for the love between the groom and bride, but it was making him think of his own situation. He couldn’t help but feel a certain pain deep in his heart.

He knew… the feelings that had built up in his heart were hard to accept. Not just in society, but even within himself, he was confused. And the person he had given his heart to, there was no way to rush him into it. But to completely stop him from having those feelings, that was impossible too.

He had told P’Pern to go home first, he didn’t feel like going back to his dorm. He didn’t want to just go home and watch the balcony across from his room alone. He wanted to walk around, to use his head to think things through quietly.

Kongpope let out a sigh, he was just about to turn around and leave in another direction without saying a word. But before he could move the voice from the person in front of him asked a short question.

“Are you hungry?”

It was a question that didn’t have any reasons behind it, it made Kongpope confused.

“I’m hungry, go find something to eat with me.”

After saying that, the person that was hungry turned around and walked out of the parking lot, leaving the other person in confusion to think over those words. He came to the conclusion that the other person had just invited him along to find something to eat together.

Even if he didn’t understand what Arthit was doing, Kongpope couldn’t help his own legs from following. They came out of the street from the hotel and walked over to the main street. There were cars running back and forth, they walked for quite some time before finding a noodle shop on the side of the road. There were a few customers already sitting there.

Kongpope sat down after Arthit at a little table.  The waiter came over and to take their orders. The person that invited Kongpope started to order quickly.

“I want the egg noodle with wontons in tom-yum special.”

“Then I’ll get small rice noodles in clear broth with meatballs.”

His usual order, at first he thought Arthit would laugh but he didn’t say anything.

… One bowl of egg noodle with wonton in tom-yum and one bowl of rice noodles in clear broth and meatballs. It made him think of the time he and Arthit went to eat noodles together. Arthit had switched their bowls with the reason of wanting him to try new flavors. And Arthit had ordered it just for him.

… A simple reason, but it shook his heart, which had turned into something that stuck in his heart.

But those moments wouldn’t repeat itself, because the person who ordered the egg noodles in tom-yum took his bowl and added a bunch of ground up dried peppers. He picked up the noodles with his chopstick and shoved them into his mouth without wasting any time.

Kongpope then started to eat his dish, he picked up the meatball that he liked and put it into his mouth first.

“You like to eat meatballs?”

“Yes.”

“Here, take this.”

… Again… How many times has it been that P’Arthit did something like this?

… Arthit would act like he didn’t care to the point where Kongpope wanted to stop his feelings. But in the end he would give him hope again, these manners never went away. Kongpope should be used to these manners, but in the end he would over think everything on his own. And then it was him that would get hurt in the end.

… Hurt from having hope that didn’t lead anywhere or have any clear meanings.

“P’Arthit, why are you doing this to me?”

“What am I doing?”

“You really don’t know or are you just pretending to not know?”

The hand that was picking up the egg noodles stopped suddenly, but it started moving again as he let the question flow away with the air. Instead he commented on something else that was unrelated.

“If you don’t eat it quickly your noodles will become bloated.”

Kongpope looked at the person who had just changed the subject, he was still busy eating his egg noodles without any care for the conversation. But his actions only confirmed something.

… P’Arthit knew it already.

… He knew what Kongpope meant and he still chooses to do these things. He still chooses to make it unclear for Kongpope. Sometimes P’Arthit would let him get close, but then at times he would push him away. To the point where he now doesn’t know where he should stand, and there is only one person that can answer that question.

… He wanted to know… What was P’Arthit thinking?

But there was no point in asking when the other person wasn’t interested in listening.

Once they were done P’Arthit got up and led the way out of the restaurant.

At first he thought P’Arthit would go look for a taxi or get on a bus, but that wasn’t it…

P’Athit kept on walking as he followed behind, he hadn’t kept track of the distance they had walked. When he looked up they were already standing in front of the Rama 8 bridge, it’s lights were beautifully contrasting the dark sky of Bangkok.

Here's a photo of Rama 8 bridge.

Rama-large-night.jpg

ahh  I really can't wait for this part :wub:

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, ksylovee said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Does anyone know SKAM? It is a novergian series. Currently on season 3 who focus on Isak's journey and Even :wub: !! I think you guys would love it. :)

No worries, we only share good feelings  :D

Spoiler

I watch SKAM from the first ep. of 3 season. The storyline with I&E is great, the whole series from editing, background music to acting is also damn good done. And Isak is really cute and sweet but still kid ( especially when he was talking with Eskild about his <not being gay> ) ;)

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, universev said:

Hello guys! Does anyone know where I can read krist & singto fanfiction ? :o I read Delightful fanfiction it was so good and they were so sweeeeet :heart: and I can't get enough :D Any recommendation guys :D thank you all :D 

@shivyn01 writes some really cute short ones! :wub:  https://www.wattpad.com/story/87813660-sotus-fic-lets

... I'm writing one too  https://www.wattpad.com/story/88363937-sotus-kongarthit-ff-a-day-full-of-sunshine

Maybe someone else can help out with other suggestions? :sweatingbullets: I'm not very familiar with fanfic websites... I only know Wattpad well.

Oh yeah @seoha's too! https://www.wattpad.com/story/88444441-sotus-fanfic-saving-kongpob-mr-busybody

• Like 9

Guest delightful
7 hours ago, rapuri said:

It would help us to survive for another week if you give us more detailed summary about bridge scene.... But i don't want to force you... :grin::D

I'm glad you found the post... because I was about to re-write it.. I need to do a better job of saving my posts. -_-

7 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Yeah I'm quoting myself...

@delightful In the novel, you said May didn't like Kong and Aim didn't like May..... So I guess these scenes weren't in the novel because they concern Aim+May relationship...That'll be too easy if May liked Aim once he confesses ....

Reveal hidden contents

I mean, she likes Kong, Kong doesn't like her, she will get rejected..... And then do you really think she'd be like "Arf Kong doesn't like me I better get with Aim..." I don't think it would be natural that they get together in those circumstances but I do wish them happiness so I hope, instead of putting them directly in a relationship before the end of the show, they would just give a hope of an eventual relationship in the last episode so it would be at least a little bit satisfying....

That scene where Aim is handing May something, doesn't it look like she is sad? Like she got rejected or something? Maybe Kongpope had a conversation with her? Aim needs to get his act together and start being more interested in girls/woman instead of games. I don't blame May for liking Kongpope and over looking Aim. I would like Kongpope too if I had to choose between a 'hero' and someone who is that age but is still copying his friend's homework.

7 hours ago, MStar84 said:

Collections of snippet throughout the forum

Just have to read through all the post while waiting for the new episodes. Hidden gems are abound. And please don't quote the whole snippet again. If you really have to, hide it under 'spoiler'.

Please 'like' the respective post courtesy of our resident translator(s), so that they know how much we appreciate them.

Hide contents

I think i had arrange it chronologically according to the book, i could be wrong. Snippets from @delightful

pg 64 The beach scene

pg 263 The part about the gear scene

pg 471 'Pink Milk Monster'

pg 478 or pg 296 (Comic version(?)) Arthit's suffering (@riska2904)

pg 73 Wedding of P'Tum and P'Phone or pg 405 with picture (@MaguStrates)

pg 346 (part 2) & pg 480 (part 1) The Bridge

pg 374 letter from Kongpope to Arthit

pg 65 Summary of  Special Chapter by @Kate Kang Sunyalux

@delightful Thank you very much for the translation, but i think you had (accidentally) completed the translation for the Rama 8 bridge scene or perhaps almost the whole chapter.

I didn't have all those scenes saved! Thanks for helping!! Here, add these to the list. I haven't double checked them... but for some reason I had them written down.. so good luck.

Pg. 52 - Ending

Pg. 53 - Bridge

Pg. 61 - Encouragement + Running part + Arthit's reaction to Kongpope's song + feelings?

Pg. 62 - Room + Nickname

Pg. 63 - Nickname + Reason

Pg. 66 - Gear + Talk on beach

Pg. 67 - Gear Exchange

Pg. 68 - Separation Explained?

Pg. 69 - After Date? + Question P'Tum + Water Break? + Pink milk?

Pg. 73 - Wedding?

Guest delightful
4 hours ago, baw74 said:

Yep! Happy to help! (It's not like I'm motivated for selfish reasons! :phew:)

(And I'm a "he"... last time I checked. :P)

LOL! No selfish motivations at all? Really? I would really hope there was some, I don't want to be forcing you to do something you didn't want to do. :phew:

And I'm sooo sorry for my dirty mind.. but do you know what 'he' means in Thai? But what should I call you? Want to give me a name?

Vagina or P*ssy

Guest delightful
3 hours ago, kristfanboy021815 said:

*SLAPS YOU!* :angry:

WHY!?!??!!  I thought no one would see that!!!!! I was writing and and didn't see it at first, then I proof-read it and I was like... should I do something about that?... Then I told myself NO ONE in soompi would catch that! BUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: Thank you for being perverted.. I think we can now form a team and re-write this whole book with our dirty minds.

46 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

@shivyn01 writes some really cute short ones! :wub:  https://www.wattpad.com/story/87813660-sotus-fic-lets

... I'm writing one too  https://www.wattpad.com/story/88363937-sotus-kongarthit-ff-a-day-full-of-sunshine

Maybe someone else can help out with other suggestions? :sweatingbullets: I'm not very familiar with fanfic websites... I only know Wattpad well.

Oh yeah @seoha's too! https://www.wattpad.com/story/88444441-sotus-fanfic-saving-kongpob-mr-busybody

Thank you so much :D I will read them all before Saturday :D 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, delightful said:

LOL! No selfish motivations at all? Really? I would really hope there was some, I don't want to be forcing you to do something you didn't want to do. :phew:

And I'm sooo sorry for my dirty mind.. but do you know what 'he' means in Thai? But what should I call you? Want to give me a name?

Hide contents

Vagina/richard simmons

HAHAHA wow... :lol:

Just "baw" is fine. :P

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, delightful said:

Hide contents

Vagina/richard simmons

5 minutes ago, delightful said:

*SLAPS YOU!* :angry:

WHY!?!??!!  I thought no one would see that!!!!! I was writing and and didn't see it at first, then I proof-read it and I was like... should I do something about that?... Then I told myself NO ONE in soompi would catch that! BUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: Thank you for being perverted.. I think we can now form a team and re-write this whole book with our dirty minds.

:joy: :joy: why am I laughing so much today... people are asking me what's so funny right now but I feel like I shouldn't explain it... I actually opened that meatball post earlier today in the middle of one of my uni classes during someone's presentation and I barely stopped myself from making weird laughing noises 

• Like 12