[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

11 hours ago, nimbus0410 said:

I just saw this vid recently and krist is good at being a ladyboy. his hand movements and facial expressions :D

Reveal hidden contents

I hope there's a special episode entitled "Don't Cry Over (Spilled) Pink Milk" :wub:

I remember when I watched this! OMG I loved it so much! they were all amazing! so adorable every last one of them! 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Yes @delightful's ffs are the best! :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

Don't worry the getting it on will be in the next chapter... I just have no idea when I'll be releasing the next chapter o.o I have a lot going on next week so we'll see if I can fit it in before the craziness starts and I have no time :blink: Lol but you're right... I've tasted what it's like to be left hanging with other ff's and they really do need to, as you say, GET IT ON ALREADY :joy:

Reveal hidden contents

Oh my... let's discuss the video elsewhere haha

Yes @delightful's Arthit and Kong are the best in ff I've ever read. They stay true to the characters created by Bittersweet. I get the same flavour when reading her characters as when I read the translation from Bitter sweet. 

I love the ff from @dreadaeleonkvothe, @shivyn01 and @seoha. Their fics are AWESOME!

@dreadaeleonkvothe why the cliffhanger of DOOM, D? WHYYYY? Did you know, I keep thinking about them throughout the day while studying and at work and wonder what will happen? You don't leave me in peace. You're evil. :P

@shivyn01 You and @dreadaeleonkvothe and nik destroyed a LOT of Line Emojis. :o:sweatingbullets: If I remember correctly, I only destroyed 1. :P  My life will never be the same again. *dies* I blame you all.

26 minutes ago, cloudacha81 said:

Hi Deanna, i recognized you from the group together with @shivyn01 and @cadburygirl:) I'm coping fine right now. I'm thinking positively that she at the better place right now. And my brother are slightly getting better. He will having operation next wednesday. Thank you for your concern dear.

I hope your brother will get better and the operation will go smoothly. My thoughts and prayers are with you.  :heart:

• Like 4

7 hours ago, travelerpeach said:

It's my first time posting something here and I'm a little nervous :sweatingbullets: First, I wanna say thank you @delightful for subbing SOTUS and making us able to watch this beautiful serie from any part of the world (btw im from brazil xD) Anyway, I've been reading all the spoilers and for the first time I really didn't feel frustrated after reading them, instead it just made me more anxious to watch the news eps (something doesn't feel right hehe)   

I just don't wanna see the end of the series, we have just few episodes until it ends :tears: I'll be heartbroken after it, sotus lives in my heart now, together with krist and singto~

I feel like everyone in here are big family who just wanna see a happy ending for our boys xD So that's it, I really don't wanna see the end of it, but I can't do anything about it except rewatch it all over again...

Thank you guys, all of you~ *3*

*Btw, I don't know if it's not allowed introduce this topic here, but does anyone here likes make it right?~

*sorry if I made any mistake I'm still improving my english*

I watched make it right! i really liked it. They were all so buhdorbs! 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, shivyn01 said:

It's still sounds really bad if  he has  to undergo multiple surgeries.  I pray that he recovers well and heals from the wounds not only of his body but of his soul too. its horrible to be in an accident but worse to lose a loved one in it too. Once again,  I'm really really sorry for the loss that your family is suffering though right now.  :tears:

33 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

My thoughts go out to you and your brother and the rest of your family :heart: It's good that he's doing at least a little better. I'll be praying that the operation goes well 

11 minutes ago, cadburygirl said:

I hope your brother will get better and the operation will go smoothly. My thoughts and prayers are with you.  :heart:

Thanks so much for your pray, concern and support during these difficult time. :heart:

My brother said he need to be strong for his 2 son and wife. I'm grateful that he found strength in coping with his loss.

Thanks you once again for the support. I'm really grateful to know you guys.

• Like 10

Guest delightful
1 hour ago, cadburygirl said:

Because he's the best thing that happened (to me anyway) since Pink Milk. LOL. Not a Pink Milk Monster @delightful. :P

@delightful Is there any mention of either Kongpope's Father or Arthit's parents in the book? Whether they're still alive or not? Thanks.

I don't remember, but I don't think it's mentioned. If I ever find out I'll post it. ^_^ 

Guest delightful
1 hour ago, Mio- said:

I definitely want a "SOTUS: the perverted version". :phew: Btw, love all of your comments and my my... that meatball thingy, anyway I had some dirty thoughts while reading 'that spoiler' but I thought 'it's not time, it's not right... get it together... you are a sweet innocent boy'. LOL 

*I need to go purify my soul and mind* #hopeitsnotlate

MAMA is on for a few hours and I'm getting ready here. :w00t:

My countdown clock say that we got 1 DAY, 8 HOURS AND 11 MINUTES until new episode airs live.:wub: *I'm getting excited even if I know that it's gonna be another angsty episode, i mean, BRING IT ON.!!!* :phew:

See ya all around. I'll be stalking a little... but mostly I'll be off today. :lol:

There is no fixing you.. You and the rest of us are all going to the deepest of SOTUS hell. ^_^ 

1 hour ago, cadburygirl said:

I'm not sure if anyone has already posted this I haven't had the time to check the previous posts. He's such a DORK. Sooooo Adorkable. <3 <3 <3 :heart:

I can't accept this! He's such a dork! So different from our P'Arthit. 

1 hour ago, shivyn01 said:

Thank you!:wub:!

I personally have a huge preference for @delightful fanfics. I feel that hers do the most justice to the characters that Bittersweet brought to life. Kongpop and Arthit in her fics make my heart happy. 

Reveal hidden contents

I did see the tongue movement...I was waiting for your comment because doesn't Arthit look like he suddenly tasted something bitter?  :phew:

:D

I have another story in mind... but darn, I don't have the time to write it. -_- I already have one fanfic that needs editing, another LS x SOTUS fanfic that's half done.. I will write the idea down and keep it for later. 

10 hours ago, delightful said:

That scene where Aim is handing May something, doesn't it look like she is sad? Like she got rejected or something? Maybe Kongpope had a conversation with her? Aim needs to get his act together and start being more interested in girls/woman instead of games. I don't blame May for liking Kongpope and over looking Aim. I would like Kongpope too if I had to choose between a 'hero' and someone who is that age but is still copying his friend's homework.

That's why he needs to realize she likes him and tell her he's not interested.... I think it's better if it comes from him.... She likes him because he's so nice and sweet, but he's like that with everybody, it's not like he's treating her in a special way .... He only has a different attitude with Arthit ;) 

• Like 8

10 hours ago, yokas said:
  Hide contents

I watch SKAM from the first ep. of 3 season. The storyline with I&E is great, the whole series from editing, background music to acting is also damn good done. And Isak is really cute and sweet but still kid ( especially when he was talking with Eskild about his <not being gay> ) ;)

Me too, i just discovered it during the hiatus, i needed to fulfill my heart with something :phew:, and i just loved it, like you said the whole thing is really well done, and really realistic i think, no wonder it is really popular in Novergian. Did u see the last clip? I cant help but think that something is off with Even, I hope I am wrong :mellow:

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, cadburygirl said:

Pink Milk? Meat Balls? Bitter Sweet?

PLEASEEEEEE Someone SAVE me from my mind going deep down to SOTUS HELL. :sweatingbullets:

@dreadaeleonkvothe @shivyn01 @saviiluv  LOOK AT HIS EXPRESSION!!!!!!!!!!! :tears:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *DIES*

Reveal hidden contents

15258749_343733509325862_761070680470349

and you dragged me again to post here @cadburygirl ..... but very valuable one.... hahahaha... and his expression... drinking his 'pink milk'.... very worth it to make me out from my cave... hahaha.... 

wait.... i'm not thinking naughty... believe me... my mind pure and innocent... *big puppy eyes

blame @dreadaeleonkvothe and @shivyn01

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, saviiluv said:

and you dragged me again to post here @cadburygirl ..... but very valuable one.... hahahaha... and his expression... drinking his 'pink milk'.... very worth it to make me out from my cave... hahaha.... 

wait.... i'm not thinking naughty... believe me... my mind pure and innocent... *big puppy eyes

Ha ha ha ha sorry to drag you all into it. I was too tired after classes and work and I was existing on Fumes. I regret it very much. :( Let's talk about it somewhere else, where I should have been posting it, instead of here.  :sweatingbullets: I need to go and sleep first. :lol:

I can't wait for tomorrow night. Please Arthit do something to make Kong feel better. I can't keep on going like this, if it's going to be more angst this time too. It killed me last week. :tears:

Now let me wipe clean my previous post with something innocuous. :P

15048093_1139531772760527_24071936116502

1 hour ago, delightful said:

I don't remember, but I don't think it's mentioned. If I ever find out I'll post it. ^_^ 

Thank you. :wub:   I'll look out for it. I need it for the ff I'm writing, while waiting for your ff *hint hint*. :) 

• Like 9

Guest delightful
45 minutes ago, kongthit5 said:

Congratulations for being the most popular contributor of the week! @delightful 

What does that mean? I post a lot? Not that I'm not fine with it. LOL! I'll take on any title for SOTUS. ^_^ 

18 minutes ago, saviiluv said:

You guys need to send me some screen shots of your chats. Don't keep it all to yourselves. :sweatingbullets:

6 minutes ago, delightful said:

What does that mean? I post a lot? Not that I'm not fine with it. LOL! I'll take on any title for SOTUS. ^_^ 

I am hoping you would be the most popular contributor of the YEAR! But I am sure you are already one in SOTUS Kingdom! 

@cadburygirl Thanks for inspiring me for this new avatar! :w00t:

• Like 6

58 minutes ago, cadburygirl said:

Hide contents

15258749_343733509325862_761070680470349

Pink Milk? Meat Balls? Bitter Sweet?

PLEASEEEEEE Someone SAVE me from my mind going deep down to SOTUS HELL. :sweatingbullets:

@dreadaeleonkvothe @shivyn01 @saviiluv  LOOK AT HIS EXPRESSION!!!!!!!!!!! :tears:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *DIES*

HE IS SO CUTE IN THAT SCENE HUHUHU HE LOOKS LIKE HE IS ENJOYING EVERY SINGLE DROP OF KONG'S MILK.... I... I MEAN PINK MILK BOUGHT TO HIM BY KONG. HAHAHA

I swear, Arthit/Krist will be the death of me. He is just a natural cutie. :wub:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, delightful said:

You guys need to send me some screen shots of your chats. Don't keep it all to yourselves. :sweatingbullets:

Your computer or phone might go up in flames it's quite HOT. LOL. :sweatingbullets:

56 minutes ago, kongthit5 said:

I am hoping you would be the most popular contributor of the YEAR! But I am sure you are already one in SOTUS Kingdom! 

@cadburygirl Thanks for inspiring me for this new avatar! :w00t:

Hello fellow Malaysian. *waves*

Your avatar slayed me. *dies*  OMG Arthit, how could you. :wub::heart:

51 minutes ago, kristfanboy021815 said:

HE IS SO CUTE IN THAT SCENE HUHUHU HE LOOKS LIKE HE IS ENJOYING EVERY SINGLE DROP OF KONG'S MILK.... I... I MEAN PINK MILK BOUGHT TO HIM BY KONG. HAHAHA

I swear, Arthit/Krist will be the death of me. He is just a natural cutie. :wub:

Pink Milk slayed everyone here. At least those who understood what we mean. LOL.

Yeah Krist is just so cute, he played with my heartstrings. :wub::heart:

49 minutes ago, yaoidesune said:

They look so cute together. I never tire of looking at the pic of them together either. Krist/Singto is LOVE.  :wub::heart:

• Like 4