[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

@delightful: thanks for sharing the Arthit cried over Pink milk and the bridge scene, i loved it, although i am a person who doesn't like spoilers, but out of so many thai shows i have watched, i originally gave SOTUS a rating of 7.5 in it's first 3 episodes, and the 4th episode it went up to 8.0, and subsequent 8.5, 9.0 and now 9.5, if those scenes really appear and it hit my heart once again, just like how My Bromance the movie did to me (i gave the film 9.5), i will gladly upgrade the score to 10.0. This series is absolutely amazing and great.

O.M.G... I wonder can our heart take it for the next few weeks.

16 more pages to 500th pages

Less than 2 days to Episode 11.

• Like 9

4 hours ago, Abigail Abrenica said:

Arthit missed Kong!!! hahahaha in the Philippines we call that attitude "paasa" it's like the person is constantly turning you on and then act as if there actions are perfectly normal. I pity Kong :mellow:

Here, we just call it being a lil richard simmons. Or a tease. Arthit is a tease. I love it You know, we mostly see Kongpob as the one teasing and bugging Arthit but I'm sure that Arthit would totally be the type to tease Kongpob and then act like he didn't do anything. You know, the type that brushes your hip or lower back but keep their pokerface as if they didn't realize what they just did and how it affected you. 
I know that it might never happen because Arthit is not really confident at the moment, but if there happened to be a season 2... gosh. 

3 hours ago, delightful said:

But Arthit just ate a whole LOT of pepper with his noodles!!!!! Will Kongpope, who can't eat spicy food, be okay?!?!?!?! :blink:

Okay I was going to do the joke but you guys beat me to it and i'm really upset. How can you steal my lines? I'm the one with the puns. First @originalnickname with 'bittersweet' and now the 'milk' sexual one... I'm mad.

Also am I the only one who can't keep a straight face when reading 'pink milk monster' ? I just have this image of Arthit as a milking pink cow and I advise you not to google 'milking'. 

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, ironyshines said:

Okay I was going to do the joke but you guys beat me to it and i'm really upset. How can you steal my lines? I'm the one with the puns. First @originalnickname with 'bittersweet' and now the 'milk' sexual one... I'm mad.

Also am I the only one who can't keep a straight face when reading 'pink milk monster' ? I just have this image of Arthit as a milking pink cow and I advise you not to google 'milking'. 

Yeah all the pink milk comments make me laugh when I probably shouldn't be :P 

Spoiler

pink milk has been forever corrupted in my mind :joy: I blame @shivyn01 ... but she'll probably blame me too lol ... I think a mini ff even came up in our BL chat because of the term pink milk monster :vicx:

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Yeah all the pink milk comments make me laugh when I probably shouldn't be :P 

Hide contents

pink milk has been forever corrupted in my mind :joy: I blame @shivyn01 ... but she'll probably blame me too lol ... I think a mini ff even came up in our BL chat because of the term pink milk monster :vicx:

It's okay, at least you know now that you were not alone. 

Spoiler

for once i was not the one responsible for corrupting something \o/ 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, ironyshines said:

It's okay, at least you know now that you were not alone. 

Reveal hidden contents

for once i was not the one responsible for corrupting something \o/ 

:joy: lol yeah I try to keep most of my corrupting off soompi, but sometimes I just can't :P

Spoiler

actually I guess I wasn't trying very hard because I was posting my one ff here before... I think I posted all the way up the bj before someone mentioned that it probably shouldn't be on soompi and I deleted it :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, delightful said:

But Arthit just ate a whole LOT of pepper with his noodles!!!!! Will Kongpope, who can't eat spicy food, be okay?!?!?!?! :blink:

If drinking pink milk tastes bittersweet + salty

then their kiss tastes like... meatballs + noodles with lots of pepper :blush:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Yeah all the pink milk comments make me laugh when I probably shouldn't be :P 

Hide contents

Spoiler

I don't even remember when and how we debauched the term 'pink milk' but omg it's so hard to ignore it here and keep it PG. Every time I read it, it makes me laugh especially the part  where 'Arthit drinks Pink milk in tears' because we did an in-chat fic about the continuation of your fic and that line was used. Just not in the same context. :wub:

And yes!! I completely blame you!!! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

16 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Hello all. Just my first post to this forum i follow, since the Sotus topic begin, as a viewer. I first need to thank delightful for his great work i appreciate a lot. I live in France too, i'm a french boy and i am glad to join and meet the french little community that post here. I'm not really talkative, so i prefer let those more experimented than me do the talking. Maybe i will be more ease in close time for comment! For now, i prefer return into my own shell!

Hello, new baguettes member, welcome to the gang :D. @originalnickname @ironyshines the gang is growing :lol:

8 hours ago, leno4218176 said:

It's definitely hard. I will be very curious about how the story goes and if the production/writer will add fillers in ep 11 , if so , what will it be ? Therefore, let's bravely watch ep 11 and hold virtual hands tightly.:cry:

We can do it, hopefully the angst will only last for a bit of time and at the end its worth it as they need it to accept their feelings. Let's face it together :)

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, ksylovee said:
  8 hours ago, leno4218176 said:

It's definitely hard. I will be very curious about how the story goes and if the production/writer will add fillers in ep 11 , if so , what will it be ? Therefore, let's bravely watch ep 11 and hold virtual hands tightly.:cry:

Well we're gonna have scenes with Kong alone + Arthit alone + Arthit avoiding Kong + Kong avoiding Arthit + Kong & Aim + Kong and May...... I think that's gonna be OK lol

• Like 8

On 30.11.2016 at 1:20 PM, meifang89 said:

He already lose his chance with his first love (I forget that girl name Namtarn or something) but he still not learn his lesson. It's like he have a trauma of love relationship but he never been in one before:confused:

Yeah but he run away for a long time before come back for run after Kongbope (¬_¬)

Nah the situation with Namtam (sp?) and Kong are completely different, so they are not the same lessons to learn. Just because someone confesses to you doesn't mean you owe a relationship to them.

With Namtam Arthit actually had come to the conclusion that he liked her romantically and would like a relationship with her. So he knew his feelings and what he would want. While he was thinking over whether it was worth to risk the friendship, and while he was gathering his courage to confess, his friend Jay who also liked the same girl beat him to it.

So if Arthit had confessed after that, then he would have jeopardized two friendships. His friendship with Namtarn (who might have not returned the feelings) and his friendship with Jay (it is a very bad move to make a move on your friends partner.

If Namtarn had rejected Jay I am pretty sure Arthit would have confessed to her, because by then he would have been ready to confess to her. Like we can gather from the shop scene when he talked to Kong about his feelings for Namtam. He has been waiting for years for his chance to confess if Namtarn and Jay were to ever break up.

In the situation with Kong though, Arthit has not yet come to the conclusion that he actually likes Kong romantically and that he would like to be in a relationship with him. He hasn't entered the phase of limerence yet where one is aware of ones attraction to someone.

So far Arthit knows that Kong is his junior in school who is different/special, who is very handsome and popular, who is brave but also can be irritating as hell and who likes to tease/oppose Arthit. Romantic feelings haven't hit him yet, at least not yet consciously.

So when he learnt about Kongs feelings, now Arthit is hit with the automatic denial/refusal that most people will go in to when they accidentally learn someone likes them,  but when they are not sure what they feel in return. I think Arthit is the type who when he knows what he feels for Kong, will either declince his confession politely or accept his confession and start a relationship.

Since he doesn't know currently what he feels, it is smarter of him to find some time to figure things out for himself and try to avoid Kong, since trying to act normal didn't go so well for him.

• Like 14

8 hours ago, delightful said:

I usually release it a day after I get the HD link, BUT for ep.11 I've got help to encode! I did a test with @baw74 and he/she encoded within 8 minutes!!!!!! My computer usually takes 11 hours!!!! So IF things go as planned I should be able to get ep.11 out within 2-3 hours after I get my hands on the HD links, thanks to Jjong!

Yep! Happy to help! (It's not like I'm motivated for selfish reasons! :phew:)

(And I'm a "he"... last time I checked. :P)

• Like 13

8 hours ago, fujoshi88 said:

Yup. I only watch it because I found out that there's gay couple in the drama. Good thing I watched it. Not only KyungTae is sweet together, the story itself, focusing on daily lives of Yang family is sweet too. Even though its 63 episodes long, I re-watch it more than three times. Of course, KyungTae parts I watched it more than ten times. LOL  

Same. I watched and rewatched. I was super into Kdramas at the time so I watched it blindly and just fell in love with the story. Other than that though I have watched many BL movies and the like.

• Like 6

not really related to SOTUS but interesting anyway.

BANGKOK — Thailand’s crown prince ascended to the throne on Thursday, seven weeks after the death of his father, King Bhumibol Adulyadej, who died after reigning for seven decades.

In a formal ceremony at the Dusit Palace in Bangkok, the prince, crowned as King Maha Vajiralongkorn Bodindradebayavarangkun, 64, accepted the invitation to take the throne offered by the National Assembly president.

[...]

link

• Like 6