[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Guest delightful
10 minutes ago, fherii05 said:

I know what you did there...:heart:

Only a pervert could detect another pervert so easily... stop giving yourself away like that. Kongpope needs to find P'Arthit some pink milk first.

Guest delightful
8 minutes ago, icecool_3313 said:

@delightful yup..saw it but is it applicable for overseas fans like us? Any idea on how to go about it?

I don't know, I wish it was. I would order one for myself!

3 hours ago, fujoshi88 said:

hi. i got a question. on what day is the new episode of SOTUS with subs will be uploaded? Cause episode 10 was uploaded at Kissasian on Wednesday. so eps 11 will be uploaded on wednesday?

You can watch it on Saturday on dailymotion.com or lakornhit.com although with no English subs.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, delightful said:

Things go back to normal... not a lot changes on the surface, but they both know that they have a special relationship. Something that's not just a senior/junior relationship, something they don't need to say out loud, something they don't have to label. They don't have to hold hands, just walking side by side and breathing the same air is good enough for them. AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA Go watch/read the lyrics to the song Secret In My Heart that I subbed/translated... that's their love song after all. :wub:

Just like the lyrics :wub: They don't need to say words, just be beside each other is enough tumblr_inline_mgdrz6bzrF1rx2fz3.gif

It seems that it should be okay with the wedding probably beginning in ep.12 and maybe ending in ep. 13 ? Ep. 15 is probably gonna be the thank you party, right ? And then the special episode (ep. 16) ....The mysteries are ep.13 and 14..... But it should be OK if they add "little moments" between them + Aim&May ( godammit May when will you realize --', maybe Kong should somehow see that she has the eraser with his name, because he doesn't even know she likes him) 

• Like 7

I just wanna point out these moments from the original trailer...

Spoiler

Conversation between Kong & Aim when they say they have someone they like.... Probably gonna be in this episode 11....

KA6OjOH.jpg4VkLWZi.jpg

Conversation between May & Kong.... Don't look at her like that, no wonder she gets ideas --'

EksiDY2.jpgAwsoq84.jpg

And Aim confessing to May (?) aaaw *hope he doesn't get rejected*

BsE1kwM.jpgZ40dCur.jpg

• Like 9

1 hour ago, delightful said:

This what I wrote back on page 53! LOL! Do you guys want a more detailed summary.. like line by line dialogue? :wub:

It would help us to survive for another week if you give us more detailed summary about bridge scene.... But i don't want to force you... :grin::D

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

I just wanna point out these moments from the original trailer...

Reveal hidden contents

Conversation between Kong & Aim when they say they have someone they like.... Probably gonna be in this episode 11....

KA6OjOH.jpg4VkLWZi.jpg

Conversation between May & Kong.... Don't look at her like that, no wonder she gets ideas --'

EksiDY2.jpgAwsoq84.jpg

And Aim confessing to May (?) aaaw *hope he doesn't get rejected*

BsE1kwM.jpgZ40dCur.jpg

Yeah I'm quoting myself...

@delightful In the novel, you said May didn't like Kong and Aim didn't like May..... So I guess these scenes weren't in the novel because they concern Aim+May relationship...That'll be too easy if May liked Aim once he confesses ....

Spoiler

I mean, she likes Kong, Kong doesn't like her, she will get rejected..... And then do you really think she'd be like "Arf Kong doesn't like me I better get with Aim..." I don't think it would be natural that they get together in those circumstances but I do wish them happiness so I hope, instead of putting them directly in a relationship before the end of the show, they would just give a hope of an eventual relationship in the last episode so it would be at least a little bit satisfying....

• Like 1

Collections of snippet throughout the forum

Just have to read through all the post while waiting for the new episodes. Hidden gems are abound. And please don't quote the whole snippet again. If you really have to, hide it under 'spoiler'.

Please 'like' the respective post courtesy of our resident translator(s), so that they know how much we appreciate them.

Spoiler

I think i had arrange it chronologically according to the book, i could be wrong. Snippets from @delightful

pg 64 The beach scene

pg 263 The part about the gear scene

pg 471 'Pink Milk Monster'

pg 478 or pg 296 (Comic version(?)) Arthit's suffering (@riska2904)

pg 73 Wedding of P'Tum and P'Phone or pg 405 with picture (@MaguStrates)

pg 346 (part 2) & pg 480 (part 1) The Bridge

pg 374 letter from Kongpope to Arthit

pg 65 Summary of  Special Chapter by @Kate Kang Sunyalux

@delightful Thank you very much for the translation, but i think you had (accidentally) completed the translation for the Rama 8 bridge scene or perhaps almost the whole chapter.

• Like 17

50 minutes ago, delightful said:

Only a pervert could detect another pervert so easily... stop giving yourself away like that. Kongpope needs to find P'Arthit some pink milk first.

do i need say more? :P

and about the link! gaaaa~ you've really made my day! can't stop myself from laughing out loud, the host was really sexual and kind of like she's one of us *a perv.. xD can't get enough of it, i'll play it again after saturday's ep, to help ease the pain....... :D

sadly i won't be able to download the other link about the challenge, mega says i've already reached the bandwidth quota.. *cries at the corner...

• Like 1

On 11/15/2016 at 0:13 PM, delightful said:

P’Arthit,

I once told you that I wanted you to write me a love letter. But today, I would like to be the one to start writing first. I hope you’re not mad that I’m making such a fuss about it.

In actuality, I have a lot of things I want to tell you, but I’m afraid that I won’t have enough room on this paper. I also don’t know which words to use to express all of my feelings. They probably can’t replace the gratitude from the deepest of my heart.

I want to ‘thank you’ for teaching me during the hazing period, it made me understand a lot of things I didn’t know before.

I want to ‘thank you’ for your generosity, for always taking care of me and for doing a lot of things for me.

I want to ‘thank you’ for your smile and your laugh, it changed a normal day into a special day for me.

And I want to ‘thank you’… P’Arthit, for allowing me to ‘love’.

Every time we are near each other, do you know how much happiness it brings me? I might act like a fool and tease you. I’m stubborn and headstrong, to the point where you’re tired of me. For those reasons I won’t beg you to return my love.

But no matter what changes, for me the only thing that is the most important is… P’Arthit.

You are my only sun. And I promise that it will always be like that forever.

Kongpope.

Oh god..... :bawling:

• Like 15

1 hour ago, salz said:
Spoiler

im just LMAO at the hastag above #KristSingtoKISSING hahaha such great title

I know right! This was the first thing I saw when I woke up this morning! My first notif on my phone was that Singto had posted something new on instagram so I opened it and with eyes barely open I slowly read: Krist... Singto.. KISSING. And then of course my eyes were wide open LOL

2 hours ago, delightful said:

But Arthit just ate a whole LOT of pepper with his noodles!!!!! Will Kongpope, who can't eat spicy food, be okay?!?!?!?! :blink:

... well they did say the bridge kiss scene was hot right? lol :P ... in the book it was just a light kiss ... but maybe in the series it was so hot because there was some

Spoiler

_20160924_221720_zpshr7xg9ri.jpg

involved

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: lol don't mind me o.o

1 hour ago, shinnu said:

I'm willing to sell my liver for the KRIST X SINGTO PHOTOBOOK like seriously I want to have it hereee.:tears::wub:

I want it too! Maybe I'll at least try emailing them... see what happens... 

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, rapuri said:

On 03/11/2016 at 5:06 AM, delightful said:
Spoiler

“Are you tired?”

“No, I’m not.”

“I want to ask for real… Aren’t you tired from walking after me like this? Following me without knowing where I’m going or where the end is.”

“Even if I don’t know what I’ll encounter or no matter how far away, I still want to walk beside you.”

“You know that I’m a man and you’re a man, right?”

“Yes.”

“You know that I’m your senior and you’re my junior, right?”

“Yes.”

“You know that I like to drink pink milk, right?”

[This is so cute, it's like the fans would all shout.. 'No DUH! We all KNOW you like PINK MILK!']

“You know that sometimes I’m an idiot, bad tempered, make a big fuss, wake up late, I’m foolish... and if you know, can you really still accept me for all that I am?”

“Yes. I can accept it. What about you? Can you accept me?”

“I still don’t know you well enough.”

[This is where my heart almost broke when Arthit said that… BUT...]

“But I want to get to know you more.”

“What do you mean?”

And before he knew it, Kongpope’s necktie was pulled over to the person in front of him, followed by the feeling of something soft on his lips.

… A gentle kiss, but one that would last forever in his heart.

It was only a few seconds before the other person pulled back, at the same time as his short mumbling.

“This is my answer.”

[Arthit then turns around and starts to go down the bridge, Kongpope finally realizes what just happened and he smiles and shouts after Arthit.]

“Hold on, P’Arthit! I didn’t hear your answer clearly! Can I ask for another one?!”

“I’m not doing it again!”

[Arthit shouts back to him and Kongpope laughs. He runs after him and they walk side by side, without any words. ]

19 minutes ago, rapuri said:

Spoiler

On 15/11/2016 at 7:43 AM, delightful said:

P’Arthit,

I once told you that I wanted you to write me a love letter. But today, I would like to be the one to start writing first. I hope you’re not mad that I’m making such a fuss about it.

In actuality, I have a lot of things I want to tell you, but I’m afraid that I won’t have enough room on this paper. I also don’t know which words to use to express all of my feelings. They probably can’t replace the gratitude from the deepest of my heart.

I want to ‘thank you’ for teaching me during the hazing period, it made me understand a lot of things I didn’t know before.

I want to ‘thank you’ for your generosity, for always taking care of me and for doing a lot of things for me.

I want to ‘thank you’ for your smile and your laugh, it changed a normal day into a special day for me.

Every time we are near each other, do you know how much happiness it brings me? I might act like a fool and tease you. I’m stubborn and headstrong, to the point where you’re tired of me. For those reasons I won’t beg you to return my love.

But no matter what changes, for me the only thing that is the most important is… P’Arthit.

Kongpope.

The feels, the feels.... But all good feels happy_love_heart_smiley_emoticon_by_weap

Spoiler

giphy.gifAccurate representation of the feels :heart:

• Like 5

4 hours ago, salz said:

photobook:o

hope nice angel gonna share the pics :P

I waaaaaant :astonished:

But it must be expensive :cry: 

I think I still have problem with quoting someone's post in thw forum, since I am really new in this :tears:

I wanna ask, is there another couple in the novel? I just read some posts here that said Aim and May didn't like each other and like Wad was barely mention in the novel. So, the novel is purely about Kong and Arthit? :o

• Like 1

Spoiler

On 15/11/2016 at 7:43 AM, delightful said:

P’Arthit,

Kongpope.

What a Kongpope/Arthit life story love's letter. Always want to write one like this. Thanks to writer and translator:wub:

• Like 8