[Drama 2016] Lucky Romance 운빨로맨스

Go Seung Ji

Lucky Romance Preview

The shower scene :vicx: why is Je Suho crying in the shower? And his family jewels hahaha oh no...

HJE and her one-eye-pink makeup... What's that?

LSH dazzling.. Those eyes...

Gah what did HJE do in her past life? Left RJY Right LSH.. =.=

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anneyongggg.. 

we only have only a few days left before this drama start.. i m so excited for it.. how can i not excited when both of my happiness drugs was in one drama !! the HOTTIE AND SEXY VAMPIRE  also the MANLY AND TSUNDERE KIM JUNG HWAN.. kekekeke

i hope this drama is fun, warm and full of laugh without making us stress moment such us noble idiocy,guess the husband..opss..i mean guess the boyfriend, complicated love, terrible and crazy mother or evil father or that kind of amnesia..oh..please enough with those cliche scenes..and pleasee..just please don't give second male lead same ending like other dramas coughh..SWP..cough.. R88,...all of the character in LR  deserves to have happy ending .. 

p/s:  can i request a kiss scene in episode 4.. or it is too early ?? kikikiki.. *i just cant wait to see how will je su ho juicy lips perform*

5 minutes ago, einYoshiChan said:

I hope this drama can be fun, warm and full of laugh without giving us any stessing moment such us noble idiocy,guess the husband..opss..i mean guess the boyfriend, complicated love, terrible and crazy mother or evil father or that kind of amnesia..oh..please enough with those clice scene..and pleasee..just please don't give second male lead same ending like other dramas coughh..SWP..cough.. R88,...all of the character in LR  deserves to have happy ending .. 

p/s:  can i request a kiss scene in episode 4.. or it is too early ?? kikikiki.. *i just cant wait to see how will je su ho juicy lips perform*

Based on the preview..I wonder if Bonui had already one night stand with Suho. @ ein , I can see your signature , it seems you might be juggling with 2 beasts left and right in the drama lol!!! Next week!! I am gonna watch it!! ahh watching  Entertainer and Lucky Romance drama at the same time..rawr!! Wenyeol..

Entertainer clash Lucky romance

Its like watching exes date exes :P

Ji sung dating hyeri..

RY dating HJ.. 

lol..

I am more excited about the overlap of time and the pair.. they should have a cross over episode..plz dramagod..so that hyeri can go with RJ and JS with HJ :P

23 minutes ago, snowy21 said:

Based on the preview..I wonder if Bonui had already one night stand with Suho. @ ein , I can see your signature , it seems you might be juggling with 2 beasts left and right in the drama lol!!! Next week!! I am gonna watch it!! ahh watching  Entertainer and Lucky Romance drama at the same time..rawr!! Wenyeol..

you are so rightt.. but she seemed very surprised in the morning*based on preview*.. from what i know she must seduce suho to slept together,or maybe the incident happened when she was drunk ? but if they already slept together ,there no reason she needs to seduce suho again right ?

just seen the latest teaser.. cant wait already!! and seems like our both leads have huge scar in their heart.. let the healing romance begin!! RJY is brooding in shower in whole other level.. and I really hope HJE will at least tone down the screaming, but based on all previews, her role in this wont be as hyper as her precious dramas though. 

I think the sequence will be like this, Bonui is drunk asking where is the tiger > meeting suho who ride his bicycle > bonui thrown up bcs of alcohol > suho bring her home to change the clothes > she ended up sleeping naked ? 

I dont think there is someone next to her in the bed, she is flustered because she dont remember what happened bcs she is too drunk.

*still lies on the floor forever scarred from the last husband hunt*

MBC: RJY shower scene

*grabs laptop*

But seriously, how come all the videos are blocked already?? MBC! WAE?

Also, hi all~ Loved HJE's Secret, Kill Me Heal Me and She Was Pretty, RJY is Perfection and I obviously CAN'T wait for this show to, finally, begin.

I am ready for all kinds of pairings they throw at me as i said before i am all shipper this time so come on LR show me what you got :D

We, both LSH and RJY fans went through same curse of our oppa not getting the girl ( that really really sucks) so i hope they both get someone in the end that would be fair and square ( though the one who gets to kiss lca is lucky guy, who is watching vampire detective knows what i'm talking about :phew::phew::phew::phew::phew::phew:)

I am not complaining about teasers bcs i am happy with Ryu and Lee being in those, i know that this story is about HJE character but seriously they should give lil screen time to LCA if she really is part of 4 main leads. 

6 more days, i hope we all will have fun here :D

I must be crazy to quote myself but yesterday on my list I asked for this

On 18/5/2016 at 11:47 AM, emy_rose said:

2) relevant shower scenes;

and today I got this

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

whoever I need to thanks

giphy.gif

now if I can get LSH shower scene ASAP too that would be perfect

my-fingers-are-crossed-smiley-emoticon.g

Anyway I'm not so thankful for this

giphy.gif

that pink rabbit is...

no-comment-o.gif

@snowy21 I'm curious too... it seems she is in bed with someone and I hope SH is the lucky one but it can't be that they will have a one night stand so soon, right? or can it be? My imagination is running wild :sweatingbullets:

So, sadly, I agree with @Eichhoernchen... it must be a morning after a drinking night.

And this scene from the previous teaser must be related to the same night

giphy.gif

17 hours ago, aprodithe said:

okey..our byuntae @callmegiggles and @luffypyon will accept the swimmingpool scene..as long as we see some abs ..and i hope the PD nice enough to show some wet t-shirt action in tennis court lol ..do we asked too much ?

Yes, our life depend on that

4 hours ago, callmegiggles said:

Lucky Romance Preview

The shower scene :vicx: why is Je Suho crying in the shower? And his family jewels hahaha oh no...

HJE and her one-eye-pink makeup... What's that?

LSH dazzling.. Those eyes...

Gah what did HJE do in her past life? Left RJY Right LSH.. =.=

Finally!!! The 2nd preview and the shower scne come true :D:D:D 

I thought it's Shim Bonui who's crying at the shower at first because I saw the preview when I just woke up from sleep at  3  AM, but then I saw MUSCLE. Woah it's just the first episode, but the emotional driving is already starting. Shim Bonui seems like a mixed character, I trust Hwang Jung Eum to pull out her  character 100%. Choi Gun Wook is so sweet. 

4 hours ago, einYoshiChan said:

i hope this drama is fun, warm and full of laugh without making us stress moment such us noble idiocy,guess the husband..opss..i mean guess the boyfriend, complicated love, terrible and crazy mother or evil father or that kind of amnesia..oh..please enough with those cliche scenes..and pleasee..just please don't give second male lead same ending like other dramas coughh..SWP..cough.. R88,...all of the character in LR  deserves to have happy ending ..

Amen

3 hours ago, lovcom00 said:

But seriously, how come all the videos are blocked already?? MBC! WAE?

I think it's because MBC want to release it by themselves to secure the view counts. But if you want to download the blocked preview above, use www.clipconverter.cc 

oh gosh..that bath scene ... why they didnt showed the abs ? uppsss wrong question I MEAN why are you crying Suho ??:phew:
yeah..what HJE did in the past ?? save a country twice that she must stand in the middle between two guys that made her eargasm .My only complain to LSH baby...the hair...gosh can you do something with that hair ? or at least you can copy HJE's and RJY'S hairstyles so the three of you can be triplet's hair hahahahaha...

Archived