[Drama 2016] Lucky Romance 운빨로맨스

Go Seung Ji

Scenes from the MBC series "Pretty Woman" (Yonhap)

After eight years, the starlet was finally able to clinch the Top Excellence in Acting award for playing the lead role in the 2013 romantic series "Secret Love."

That recognition did not stop the actress with newfound fame. Hwang continued to impress viewers with "Kill Me, Heal Me" and "Pretty Woman." She swept acting awards from all three terrestrial networks in 2015.

Now a married woman, the 31-year-old is scheduled to return to TV with "Lucky Romance" on MBC this Wednesday.

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/culturesports/2016/05/23/0701000000AEN20160523003500315.html

i can't wait to know her new character...i really respect her so much!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official posters unveiled for ‘Lucky Romance’

MBC released the official poster for its new romantic-comedy drama “Lucky Romance” on Monday.

The show’s protagonists Ryu Jun-yeol, Hwang Jung-eum, Lee Chung-ah and Lee Soo-hyuk are featured on one poster. In another poster, the on-screen couple Ryu and Hwang appear very happy together.

Spoiler

"Lucky Romance" Poster (Huayi)

“It will be a lot of fun to watch the drama -- like solving a picture puzzle,” an official from the drama’s production company Huayi Brothers said.

The webtoon-based drama tells the story of nerdy engineering student Je Su-ho, played by Ryu, and Shim Bo-nui, played by Hwang, who strongly believe in superstition and destiny.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Lucky Romance Poster (Huayi)

The drama is set to premiere this Wednesday at 10 p.m. on MBC.

By Ahn Sung-mi (sahn@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201605231357218489305_2

THEY LOOK SO FUNNY...I BET WILL LAUGH A LOT!!!

Hi everyone

First time posting here.  I have been a silent reader and your post has been keeping me entertained when I´m bored at work :lol:

I´m a big fan of the leads and the story sounds like a lot of fun so I can`t wait for it to start.

If anyone got another link for  the trailer with the bath scene could you please post it. I can`t watch the one from YouTube because of Copyright issues in my Country :cold_sweat:. Thank you in advance

Now back to lurking mode

lucky_28.jpg

Aw, the more I see of Lucky Romance, the more I really, really hope it pulls off the cute, vibrant spirit it’s touting from its promotional materials. It’s difficult to know for sure because the teasers so far have been pretty brief and I can’t really get a feel for what the show itself will deliver, but if you could make a drama good by willing it… well, we’d have a lot fewer broken hearts in dramafanland, I suppose.

My favorite thing about these posters (aside from the bright yellow color, recalling the fortune talismans/charms that our heroine is forever arming herself with) is that the heroine’s (Hwang Jung-eum, She Was Pretty) sassy and bold, and going after Ryu Joon-yeol (Answer Me 1988) with gusto. In the poster up top, the copy by her head reads, “You’re mine!” while Ryu Joon-yeol, kneeling behind her with a grimace on his face and steam coming out of his head, reacts with a shocked “WHAT?”

In the two faux talismans featuring the two leads, the writing on hers repeats, “Fall in love, fall in love, fall in love, fall in love…” His, on the other hand, chants, “Break the superstition, break the superstition, break the superstition…” Sorry buddy, but my money’s on her.

lucky_31.jpg

Below, Hwang Jung-eum has Ryu Joon-yeol tied up (rawr) to a spinny wheel, with the copy asking the question, “The tiger blessed by the gods — could he become my love?” There’s a stuffed tiger perched nearby, to reference Ryu’s character being born in the year of the tiger: The heroine’s bad luck requires, supposedly, a tiger man to ward off, hence her fixation on getting him to fall for her.

And below that, Hwang pouts and tugs on his arm, asking, “My love… is it you?” His face may look like he wishes it weren’t, but WE ALL KNOW BETTER.

Lee Soo-hyuk (Neighborhood Hero) and Lee Chung-ah (Vampire Detective round out the main cast as second leads (and first loves to the main leads, of course).

Premiere week is upon us! Lucky Romancekicks off its run this Wednesday, May 25, in the MBC timeslot following the recently wrapped revenge thriller Goodbye Mr. Black.

lucky_27.jpg

Spoiler

lucky_26.jpg

lucky_25.jpg

lucky_36.jpglucky_39.jpg

Spoiler

lucky_37.jpg

lucky_38.jpg

On 5/21/2016 at 4:02 AM, luffypyon said:

If anyone has other alternative links, please kindly share here :blush:

tumblr_o7ko06Usbi1ucmkkzo3_500.gif

If possible, let's all watch in MBC's official live stream channel if we want to significantly contribute to the TVing ratings (live stream viewing ratings) for Lucky Romance. How could you even say "NO" to Gun Wook???

Spoiler

It just takes time to make an account but at least we'll significant influence the online results coz it's a more accurate survey tool than the random sampling methods that TNmS or ABG Neilsen make B)

tumblr_o7ktxzk9Hb1ucmkkzo1_r1_500.gif

Let the ratings battle begin!!!

Here the guide of making the account to stream through official website

https://elimartinez17.wordpress.com/2011/12/22/how-to-register-in-imbc-if-youre-living-in-abroad/

Click to view step by step

Spoiler

How To Register in iMBC if You’re Living in Abroad

Posted: December 22, 2011 in Uncategorized
Tags: drama award, kdrama, kpop, mbc

This is my first time to do a step by step procedure online, so please bear with me. ^^,

step 1. Go to MBC website

Click this link —> http://www.imbc.com/

You should be seeing this page.

TV-- - - --  iMBC.com

Note: You can use Google Chrome and translate the whole page in English.

step 2. Now click “회원가입” or simply the “Register” link

• If you didn’t use the translate in google chrome, click the link as shown in the figure.

register

• If you use the translate in google chrome, click the register link.

english reg

step 3. Click the “Foreigner Living in Abroad”

foreigner

step 4. In terms and condition, click the “I Accept” link at the bottom (see figure)

Note: You don’t need to check or uncheck anything here.

• If you didn’t use translate in chrome, you should be seeing this.

terms kr 

• If you use translate in chrome, you should be seeing this

terms en

step 5. Fill up all the information needed.

fill up

step 5.1 Filling up the “ID” or “Username” – AVAILABLE

• Click the “ID check”

id

• You will be transferred here.

id check

• If your username is available for use, you will see this.

(The first picture is in korean, the second one is translated.)

ok user

ok user en

step 5.2 “ID” or “Username” is NOT AVAILABLE

• If the desired username is not available, you will see this (Korean, English respectively). Try to input another username  and check whether it is available (see the picture in step 5.1), if it’s still not available, continue until you succeed. ^^,

not ok

not ok en

step 6. Click the confirmation at the bottom

• After filling up the info sheet, verify the words in the captcha and then click the verify/confirmation link (see the picture below).

sample fill up

• After verifying, you will now then be transferred to this webpage.CONGRATULATIONS! YOU’RE DONE REGISTERING!

congrats

After finished, you can go to login page http://vodmall.imbc.com/player/onair.aspx and enter your ID and password.

Voila~~~ you can stream and increase the online rating as well. It only took me 10 minutes to make new account. I hope you will try and dont hesitant to ask me regarding this

17 hours ago, Eichhoernchen said:

https://elimartinez17.wordpress.com/2011/12/22/how-to-register-in-imbc-if-youre-living-in-abroad/

Click to view step by step

Reveal hidden contents

How To Register in iMBC if You’re Living in Abroad

Posted: December 22, 2011 in Uncategorized
Tags: drama award, kdrama, kpop, mbc

This is my first time to do a step by step procedure online, so please bear with me. ^^,

step 1. Go to MBC website

Click this link —> http://www.imbc.com/

You should be seeing this page.

TV-- - - --  iMBC.com

Note: You can use Google Chrome and translate the whole page in English.

step 2. Now click “회원가입” or simply the “Register” link

• If you didn’t use the translate in google chrome, click the link as shown in the figure.

register

• If you use the translate in google chrome, click the register link.

english reg

step 3. Click the “Foreigner Living in Abroad”

foreigner

step 4. In terms and condition, click the “I Accept” link at the bottom (see figure)

Note: You don’t need to check or uncheck anything here.

• If you didn’t use translate in chrome, you should be seeing this.

terms kr 

• If you use translate in chrome, you should be seeing this

terms en

step 5. Fill up all the information needed.

fill up

step 5.1 Filling up the “ID” or “Username” – AVAILABLE

• Click the “ID check”

id

• You will be transferred here.

id check

• If your username is available for use, you will see this.

(The first picture is in korean, the second one is translated.)

ok user

ok user en

step 5.2 “ID” or “Username” is NOT AVAILABLE

• If the desired username is not available, you will see this (Korean, English respectively). Try to input another username  and check whether it is available (see the picture in step 5.1), if it’s still not available, continue until you succeed. ^^,

not ok

not ok en

step 6. Click the confirmation at the bottom

• After filling up the info sheet, verify the words in the captcha and then click the verify/confirmation link (see the picture below).

sample fill up

• After verifying, you will now then be transferred to this webpage.CONGRATULATIONS! YOU’RE DONE REGISTERING!

congrats

After finished, you can go to login page http://vodmall.imbc.com/player/onair.aspx and enter your ID and password.

Voila~~~ you can stream and increase the online rating as well. It only took me 10 minutes to make new account. I hope you will try and dont hesitant to ask me regarding this

thank you so much chingu.. let's streaming online guys and increase rating for this drama..another one more day and i hope this drama will be good from the start till the end..

Spoiler

btw, did @wasted_youth @mrssojisub @janeadelaine @luffypyon @kelly86 @wizengamot @namunamuyeppeo @boranoona @cheetaheomma @papulichan and all #teamjunghwan know about this drama ? or they're busy with real life ? i miss you guyss..lets camping here with ryu new drama...

3 hours ago, einYoshiChan said:

thank you so much chingu.. let's streaming online guys and increase rating for this drama..another one more day and i hope this drama will be good from the start till the end..

Hide contents

btw, did @wasted_youth @mrssojisub @janeadelaine @luffypyon @kelly86 @wizengamot @namunamuyeppeo @boranoona @cheetaheomma and all #teamjunghwan know about this drama ? or they're busy with real life ? i miss you guyss..lets camping here with ryu new drama...

Worry not that @luffypyon @namunamuyeppeo @boranoona @cheetaheomma are all know about Lucky Romance and they are spazzing too but not here. They will come when it is the time XD XD

@wasted_youth is here too, posted some also in LR thread. I am looking forward for her GIFs :))

@wizengamot @janeadelaine @kelly86 and @mrssojisub are busy with real life. They are sure know about Lucky Romance. Hope all #teamjunghwan will join us. now is D-1  

P.S: I will do live recap here and even I am not good with korean, I will do my best describe the scene and if possible put some screencapps. You will see a lot, please bear with me :)

11 hours ago, NestleKIMY said:

If possible, let's all watch in MBC's official live stream channel if we want to significantly contribute to the TVing ratings (live stream viewing ratings) for Lucky Romance.

10 hours ago, Eichhoernchen said:

Thank you so much @NestleKIMY @Eichhoernchen for these precious info.

Just succeed to make a new account in imbc :w00t:. But there's an additional change in tutorial. After clicking "I Accept" in The Terms and conditions, we will be directed to this page 
tumblr_o7ngw1fCpQ1sppmuyo1_540.jpg

The rest are still the same. It's pretty easy ^^.

8 hours ago, einYoshiChan said:

btw, did @wasted_youth @mrssojisub @janeadelaine @luffypyon @kelly86 @wizengamot @namunamuyeppeo @boranoona @cheetaheomma and all #teamjunghwan know about this drama ? or they're busy with real life ? i miss you guyss..lets camping here with ryu new drama...

Miss you too @einYoshiChan ^^. Tbh, I check this page more than five times everyday ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ :D:D . Yup, let's going crazy spazzing in this thread when the first ep of LR is airing

Rather than rating i only hope that the story is fun and realistic. i know this is just super fun drama...no need to headbang nor forced your back of your mind to think too much. no need 7th cloud theory or God know how long  essay. just enjoy this...both of the lead are known for their acting talent. HJE is undeniable queen of romcom. she's Daesang awards winner, though i prefer her acting in Secret rather than SWP..but she's definetely a real queen of romcom.

Ryu Junyeol would be the first time act in romcom, but his real personality is witty as well. and he has this PD that said she already surprised with his interpretation of Je suho.

For RJY, this is like a breakthrough after a very heavy movie filming THE KING and before another heavy movie filming TAXI DRIVER. so it's like very different character from both movie. im excited that he would be having fun in this drama...

lee Soohyuk..I love love love love his voice...and that he would be a tennis player, come on, show us some forehand, spot on service, and backhand drive, volley smash...and no no double fault, deal ? you have a very big match, you need not to loose even a set..

Lee Chungah...sooo pretty. the last time i saw her was when she was in the drama with her bf and Jung ilwoo. now she looks like goodess and sexy. dont hesitate to tease uri Suho okey...cant wait how suho would be trying to look cool with this pretty girl in front of her.

Archived