[Drama 2016] Lucky Romance 운빨로맨스

Go Seung Ji

JYPE's rookie actress Kim Ji Min to join 'Lucky Romance'!

TE0H6eE.jpg

JYP Entertainment actress Kim Ji Min has been cast for the role of Hwang Jung Eum's younger sister in upcoming MBC drama 'Lucky Romance'!

On May 3, JYPE announced that Kim Ji Min will be taking the role of Shim Bora, who is the sister of the main female character Shim Boni. The sisters strongly depend on each other, ever since the death of their parents. Kim Ji Min and Hwang Jung Eum are expected to portray deep sisterly love.

Get ready to enjoy 'Lucky Romance' starring Hwang Jung Eum, Ryu Joon Yeol, and now also Kim Ji Min!

Credit: allkpop

Same news

Actress Kim Ji Min will be part of Korean TV series Lucky Romance (Hwang Jung Eum and Ryu Joon Yeol)

Rookie actress Kim Ji Min will be part of Korean TV series Lucky Romance. She will play the younger sister of the female main lead (Shim Boni). Shim Boni is acted by actress Hwang Jung Eum. The main leads in Lucky Romance tv series are Hwang Jung Eum and Ryu Joon Yeol. Actor Lee Soo Hyuk is also in this TV series.

Korean TV series Lucky Romance will be aired in South Korea this month on May 25. It will also be aired by ViuTV, since they have bought the broadcasting rights of this Korean TV series. You can watch all the episodes of this Korean TV series with Chinese subtitles within 4-8 hours after the original broadcast in South-Korea.

Credit: viutv

I don't know who she is so I searched for some news and this is what I found

HkQZ2s7.jpg

Kim Ji-min (born February 12, 2000) is a South Korean actress. She is best known for her roles in Goddess of Fire (2013) and Pluto Secret Society (2014).

Her Filmography here

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Yeay, Jimin on new drama. All the best.

She was in KBS Assembly and MBC Sweet Savage Family last year. I just wondering if she came in package with Taecyeon since he been offered a role in this drama earlier. If Taecyeon in this drama, it will be cute interaction since in drama Assembly (where TY also in it), she got a crush on him.

dEHtOEy.jpg

Get to know the cast and the characters they will play through Lucky Romance special greeting video ^^
To watch the video, go to http://dailymotion.com/eyesonryu ^^

We opted to upload the rest of our Lucky Romance related stuff @ Dailymotion, as we don't want to get strikes from youtube (we lost our original channel before... :< )

Anyways! May 25 is getting closer! I'm so excited <3

Hop on over to eyesonryu.tumblr.com / and follow us on twitter + instagram (@eyesonryu) for fast updates on subs and announcements for LR! <3 We're a bit behind on LR translations since my unnie is having her vacation in Korea, but worry not~ it will all be translated (though it will mostly be Je Suho biased, just a warning... ^^;)

Did you see it coming though!?!! Je Suho in specs?!?!?! O-<--<

This is said to be the Logo of Je Suho's Game company, 제제 팩토리/Zeze Factory.

YE4aKV9.jpg

And this is a photo of how the company building looks like ... The poster said that it the building is quite big. (You can see half the logo of the company in the entrance)

6olJn3H.jpg

Source: RJY DC갤

13 hours ago, tsonzzz said:

This is said to be the Logo of Je Suho's Game company, 제제 팩토리/Zeze Factory.

And this is a photo of how the company building looks like ... The poster said that it the building is quite big. (You can see half the logo of the company in the entrance) 

Source: RJY DC갤

HEol!!!! so it's Zeze not Jeje.. T____T Will take note XD our releases used "Jeje" factory.. now we know hahaha!

Hi everyone! three weeks to go! getting crazy here! I want some RJY and HJE  on my screen.I want to see how they interact,biker and exchange ugly compliments hehe :crazy::D with one another . Hope the drama will be worth the wait.I am not ready for another disappointment.cough..entertainer ..cough.:angry:

@twittybird yeah, there even this article...

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.co.id/2016/05/tv-no-good-dramas-to-watch-lately.html

TV: NO GOOD DRAMAS TO WATCH LATELY?

Article: Where have all the 'Descendants' viewers disappeared to?

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+649, -44] They didn't go anywhere, we're right here you f*ckers. You can't follow up with a boring drama and expect viewers to stay around.

2. [+448, -24] Viewers are smarter now. This isn't the same generation where you could get away with relying entirely on top name actors or scriptwriters with a history of good dramas. If the drama sucks, no one's going to watch it.

3. [+435, -78] I'm just waiting for Hwang Jung Eum and Ryu Jun Yeol's and Suzy and Woo Bin's dramas ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+30, -1] It's not that the viewers are gone, it's that none of us are watching  because the new dramas are boring

5. [+24, -1] We'll watch if it's worth watching

6. [+22, -13] Nothing worth watching lately, I've been watching reruns of 'Descendants' instead

7. [+21, -3] The new dramas are all the same revenge plots..

8. [+19, -3] Has there been a decent drama since 'Misaeng' and 'Signal' though??? Even 'Descendants' was an utter trash romance drama with excessive PPL and OST... 'Mr. Black' is becoming more romance, all of the dramas are ending in romance. Do Korean scriptwriters know how to write nothing but romance plots???? I was actually looking forward to 'Descendants' too after hearing that it was a war drama but 70% of the episodes were cringeworthy pick up lines full of PPL and OST soundtracks. 'Signal' would cry to hear that such a trashy drama is called a work of art...

I really hope this drama can live up to its webtoon success, although I think that they really go to different route from the webtoon. Its rather webtoon-inspired drama than a webtoon-adaptation drama.

1 hour ago, lala14 said:

@twittybird yeah, there even this article...

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.co.id/2016/05/tv-no-good-dramas-to-watch-lately.html

TV: NO GOOD DRAMAS TO WATCH LATELY?

Article: Where have all the 'Descendants' viewers disappeared to?

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+649, -44] They didn't go anywhere, we're right here you f*ckers. You can't follow up with a boring drama and expect viewers to stay around.

2. [+448, -24] Viewers are smarter now. This isn't the same generation where you could get away with relying entirely on top name actors or scriptwriters with a history of good dramas. If the drama sucks, no one's going to watch it.

3. [+435, -78] I'm just waiting for Hwang Jung Eum and Ryu Jun Yeol's and Suzy and Woo Bin's dramas ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+30, -1] It's not that the viewers are gone, it's that none of us are watching  because the new dramas are boring

5. [+24, -1] We'll watch if it's worth watching

6. [+22, -13] Nothing worth watching lately, I've been watching reruns of 'Descendants' instead

7. [+21, -3] The new dramas are all the same revenge plots..

8. [+19, -3] Has there been a decent drama since 'Misaeng' and 'Signal' though??? Even 'Descendants' was an utter trash romance drama with excessive PPL and OST... 'Mr. Black' is becoming more romance, all of the dramas are ending in romance. Do Korean scriptwriters know how to write nothing but romance plots???? I was actually looking forward to 'Descendants' too after hearing that it was a war drama but 70% of the episodes were cringeworthy pick up lines full of PPL and OST soundtracks. 'Signal' would cry to hear that such a trashy drama is called a work of art...

I really hope this drama can live up to its webtoon success, although I think that they really go to different route from the webtoon. Its rather webtoon-inspired drama than a webtoon-adaptation drama.

yeah! I'm really bored nowadays,that's true ,no drama catches my attention right now...I hope LR will live up to the expectations as they promised.Just now,I see a different character of HJE,totally different from ORJ and KHJ characters she played.Even her wardrobe is totally different that it cracks me up.Is she portraying an old maid, never been kissed,never been touched character who is outdated in fashion ?:D:lol:hahaha,I can't picture also RJY character with his specks on,as the "oh  don't touch me,your yuckky" stingy character???:PJust by looking at the BTS, I think I already have the idea on how it is going to be hilarious.I hope the dialog exchange will be twice the hilarity, LR is my hope to fill in my boring drama life.;):(

1 hour ago, twittybird said:

Try Another Miss Oh, chingu, you might like it. Its deabak for me and solid paced until we get our show running.

But I agree, very few dramas are watchable right now. I hope lucky Romance turns out well. With webtoon, one misstep and they will be teared apart. Hoping it goes well for them.

5 hours ago, lala14 said:

I hope so too! The staff is what interests me.. having a female director and a male scriptwriter (which is also a newbie) is an interesting combination for me! I wonder how it'll be compared to regular dramas who have a male director and a female scriptwriter :D

Seems it is really a webtoon-inspired than adaptation, and I'm glad they cleared that up before people started commenting about it (for example, Cheese In The Trap) :D For the loveline, career, and character interactions.. I hope it's mature, not like DOTS haha, but more like Ex-Girlfriend Club flow? ://///

ANYWAYS! I'm so excited for Bonui! Seems she'll want to have a position in Zeze Company for money...? It was said that she's good in marketing / PR and also a good programmer.. and in contrast to the webtoon, the Zeze company will be Je Suho x Bonui's main connection :DDD

So excited to see Chung Ah too, and how her character will blend well with Bonui hihihi

BUT!!! The thing I look forward to the most would be.. hopefully!!!! Some Gunwook x Suho bromance ;___;
Can directors stop giving Soohyuk jerk roles hahaha! I hope they have fun scenes together and be BFFs in real life too T_T

2 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

But I agree, very few dramas are watchable right now. I hope lucky Romance turns out well. With webtoon, one misstep and they will be teared apart. Hoping it goes well for them.

Well they showcased the cast and their characters they will portray and I think people understands that it will not be fully adapting the webtoon! ^^ It will stir controversy if they promoted it like Cheese In The Trap, but I guess what they're doing right now won't be a problem but it will help people be more curious as non-readers and readers of the manhwa would want to see how the drama will adapt Lucky Romance! ^^

7 hours ago, twittybird said:

yeah! I'm really bored nowadays,that's true ,no drama catches my attention right now...I hope LR will live up to the expectations as they promised.Just now,I see a different character of HJE,totally different from ORJ and KHJ characters she played.Even her wardrobe is totally different that it cracks me up.Is she portraying an old maid, never been kissed,never been touched character who is outdated in fashion ?:D:lol:hahaha,I can't picture also RJY character with his specks on,as the "oh  don't touch me,your yuckky" stingy character???:PJust by looking at the BTS, I think I already have the idea on how it is going to be hilarious.I hope the dialog exchange will be twice the hilarity, LR is my hope to fill in my boring drama life.;):(

You mean JUNYEOL POTTER?

Hahahaha, his spectacles are weird. He said Je Suho was socially awkward person. Will it be Sheldon Cooper-like? Lol, look at me, I am just totally throwing nonsense theories.

In webtoon, HJE character was born in 1991, so not too old too. But I am not sure about the drama. I totally think its going to be different fromthe webtoon.

And btw, -I am not sure if I can say it here- I am watching another drama too this month, Eric's drama "Oh Hyeyeoung Again". They already aired 2 eps, and its quite good. I would recommend it to you to fill your "boring drama life". Watch it while waiting LR to air. Hehe.

3 hours ago, EMM! said:

I hope so too! The staff is what interests me.. having a female director and a male scriptwriter (which is also a newbie) is an interesting combination for me! I wonder how it'll be compared to regular dramas who have a male director and a female scriptwriter :D

Seems it is really a webtoon-inspired than adaptation, and I'm glad they cleared that up before people started commenting about it (for example, Cheese In The Trap) :D For the loveline, career, and character interactions.. I hope it's mature, not like DOTS haha, but more like Ex-Girlfriend Club flow? ://///

ANYWAYS! I'm so excited for Bonui! Seems she'll want to have a position in Zeze Company for money...? It was said that she's good in marketing / PR and also a good programmer.. and in contrast to the webtoon, the Zeze company will be Je Suho x Bonui's main connection :DDD

So excited to see Chung Ah too, and how her character will blend well with Bonui hihihi

BUT!!! The thing I look forward to the most would be.. hopefully!!!! Some Gunwook x Suho bromance ;___;
Can directors stop giving Soohyuk jerk roles hahaha! I hope they have fun scenes together and be BFFs in real life too T_T

The director was so cute! I've watch the reading, and she was cute. I hope the drama would be as cute as she is -Lol, me throwing another nonsense-.

I hope its mature too, so we can get more steamy scenes, lol. I dont know DOTS or Ex Girlfriend Club as I havent watch it. hahahha

Really? I hope she is smart, there are too many nice-but-dopey heroine in kdrama. I dont want LR to be just another kdrama.

I hope LCA will be nice to Bonui. I hope this is going to be another tangled love but all of them nice to each other. Lol, i just dont want this drama turn makjang-ish.

Uhm, Emm....have you heard the coolest ship called the....EARGASM SHIP? RJYxLSH.....SUHOxGUNWOOK!!!!

Hearing their voices would be

ec95a0eb8d9cec95848.gif

eargasms-eargasms-everywhere-5-550ff2883

@lala14

You mean JUNYEOL POTTER?

Hahahaha, his spectacles are weird. He said Je Suho was socially awkward person. Will it be Sheldon Cooper-like? Lol, look at me, I am just totally throwing nonsense theories.

In webtoon, HJE character was born in 1991, so not too old too. But I am not sure about the drama. I totally think its going to be different fromthe webtoon.

And btw, -I am not sure if I can say it here- I am watching another drama too this month, Eric's drama "Oh Hyeyeoung Again". They already aired 2 eps, and its quite good. I would recommend it to you to fill your "boring drama life". Watch it while waiting LR to air. Hehe.

@lala14Sorry chingu,I don't know how to drag ur link,I am very new to soompi and in the process of educating myself,although I'm a lurker since 2013,this is the first time I joined a forum.Excuse my grammar also as I am not a native English speaker.

Gonna try ur recommendation while on vacation from school,maybe it will stir my curiosity and discriminating taste.As for RJY, yeah ...he is so handsome,I admit when I first saw him to be paired with HJE  (btw I am an HJE-Ji  Sung shipper:wub::P) I don't find him as visual as other HJE leading men,but as days passes by wheww I find him more and more appealing :D,he has this aura that is soo unique to him and for me he is perfect for this role.On the other hand LSH,woww what kind of voice is that:lol:,it put a chill on my spine,hehehe, soo sexy voice,like a DJ on the radio:wub:.I hope I will not suffer a SLS bcoz of him .

Gonna find some good drama recomm now.thanks chingu and also to @Nymeria289 :P.

@twittybirdoh to quote me, you can click on the quote button, or if you want to quote more than 1 posts, you can click the + button near the quote button. And dont worry about english, your english is good, also I am no one to judge since I cant speak english very well too. I am not a native english speaker too. So dont worry!

OH RYU JUNYEOL IS VERY HANDSOME. hahaha, not to everyone of course, but I find him very handsome, and charming as well. I just wanna give you all the link for his works immediately, but for starter, maybe you can watch this drama first. Okay, erase that, I'm just gonna give it to you. hahahaha.

26355712870_520749d68a_o.jpg

If you become his fan later, you can refer to @EMM!for daily dosage of RJY in his international fanbase, eyesonryu. I hope you would join us!!!

For Eric new drama, there is a thread in soompi too. Here : 

As a SHCJ, Eric is my other oppa btw, :D

And god, LSH!!! HIS VOICE!!!

I like him a lot. I like him even in stupid sitcom called Vampire Idol. I like him in High School King of Savvy. His role here is a bit different than his previous works. He is not vampire! "WHAT?" He is not villain! "OMO!" I heard that his character is a bright tennis player. *jaw drops*

I hope he will do it well. I hope LR will be great!!!

2 hours ago, lala14 said:

The director was so cute! I've watch the reading, and she was cute. I hope the drama would be as cute as she is -Lol, me throwing another nonsense-.

I hope its mature too, so we can get more steamy scenes, lol. I dont know DOTS or Ex Girlfriend Club as I havent watch it. hahahha

Really? I hope she is smart, there are too many nice-but-dopey heroine in kdrama. I dont want LR to be just another kdrama.

I hope LCA will be nice to Bonui. I hope this is going to be another tangled love but all of them nice to each other. Lol, i just dont want this drama turn makjang-ish.

Uhm, Emm....have you heard the coolest ship called the....EARGASM SHIP? RJYxLSH.....SUHOxGUNWOOK!!!!

Hearing their voices would be

I'M READY FOR THIS SHIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP OH GOD HELP ME hahahaha!

I'm with you.. praying to the drama gods this series won't have these top3 things I hate in a drama
1. unnecessary fighting between the people in the love square
2. very childish and petty fights
3. shallow lovelines HAHAHAH

I mean.. can't they be friends? ://///// There are more plots and story twists they can use to make the drama fun T__T

Spoiler

Anyway! You can try Exgf club if you want a fun drama, and if you want to see Byun Yo Han x Song Ji Hyo n__n

52 minutes ago, lala14 said:

@twittybirdoh to quote me, you can click on the quote button, or if you want to quote more than 1 posts, you can click the + button near the quote button. And dont worry about english, your english is good, also I am no one to judge since I cant speak english very well too. I am not a native english speaker too. So dont worry!

OH RYU JUNYEOL IS VERY HANDSOME. hahaha, not to everyone of course, but I find him very handsome, and charming as well. I just wanna give you all the link for his works immediately, but for starter, maybe you can watch this drama first. Okay, erase that, I'm just gonna give it to you. hahahaha.

If you become his fan later, you can refer to @EMM!for daily dosage of RJY in his international fanbase, eyesonryu. I hope you would join us!!!

JOIN US! <3 

It's also fun to know more about the cast before watching them, rather than just watching them with a blank slate ^^

Some recommendations:

Junyeol interviews: http://eyesonryu.tumblr.com/tagged/t:interview
- he has a lovely way with words, and it's almost like he's a love advocate. He is not shy to say the word love, even with his guy friends (if you heard of BYH48), they address each other as "my beloved O O O" in their social media <3
- this guy is seriously a good guy T____T i can't explain it in words.. but my love for him surpasses the romantic type-- i want to be like him when I'm 30. His life, personality, and passion is #lifegoals !!!!! He knows what he wants and perseveres for his dreams to reach up to this point of getting a lead in a drama.

Reply, Ryu Jun Yeol (V-APP broadcast)
- get ready for 2 hours and 2 minutes of getting to know Junyeol! He was a musical teacher for kids before so he really has teacher tendencies.. which is why the V-APP was so long T__T But!!!! Don't be afraid! It's a fun watch! Though the first and the last parts would be focused on R88, the rest of the show is about him and his life. Fans who watched that live for sure stanned him hard until now. So be careful while watching, there is no exit!!!!!!!! O-<--<

His English skills
- I can't wait for this bit!!!! Hope MBC utilizes this skill of his well, and for gamers out there, it would be really lovely for them to give him lines that references to popular video games today HAHA! Though it might be alienating for some, but for a CEO of a game company, this should be normal I guess.
(and can we have some Suho x Gunwook english showdown pleaseeeee HAHAHA)

Not to sound bragging but.. EoR tumblr has everything you need to become a Junyeol fan n____nv

If you have some freetime, idle time, or just want to read something worthwhile on the internet, please get to know this ahjussi. vn_nv

Ryu Jun-yeol working hard on weekends to film 'Lucky Romance'

Spoiler

photo721554.jpg

On May 6th, C-JeS Entertainment wrote on their official Instagram, "We have heartwarming news that many supporters are joining to support Greenpeace. Thank you for your support to keep our earth healthy", along with a photo with hashtags related to the forthcoming drama, "Lucky Romance".

In the revealed photo, MBC "Lucky Romance" leading actor Ryu Jun-yeol in a yellow shirt and wearing eyeglasses is studying his script hard. Ryu Jun-yeol working hard on the filming set looks charming.

"Lucky Romance" is based on a web-toon about a woman named Sim Bonnie (Hwang Jeong-eum) who believes in fortune telling and a man named Je Soo-ho (Ryu Jun-yeol) who lives in a world of science and formula. "Lucky Romance" premieres at 10 PM on May 25th after "Goodbye Mr. Black" has finished.

http://www.hancinema.net/ryu-jun-yeol-working-hard-on-weekends-to-film-lucky-romance--94284.html

Archived