[Drama 2016] Lucky Romance 운빨로맨스

Go Seung Ji

Hi Chingus! :grin:

Hope you don't mind me crashing this thread? Seems like some familiar names from the Scholar Who Walks the Night Thread are here too!

The main couple is already sizzling with chemistry and the show hasn't even started yet! Hope Writer-nim doesn't overkill the love polygon and give both the 2nd leads a pretty decent loveline (this is probably the minority ship but I'm on this one)

Other that, I'm just waiting for our Vampire Overlord Gwi to shower us some explosive cuteness that's never seen before.

tumblr_o6o4i3QPL51ucmkkzo6_500.gif

Spoiler

I'm spamming some Soo Hyuk BTS gifs that I made :glasses:

Spoiler

tumblr_o6nrk7iTHb1ucmkkzo1_500.gif

tumblr_o75jzwPjuM1ucmkkzo1_500.gif

tumblr_o75jzwPjuM1ucmkkzo2_500.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_o75jzwPjuM1ucmkkzo6_r1_500.gif

tumblr_o6nrk7iTHb1ucmkkzo2_500.gif

tumblr_o6nrk7iTHb1ucmkkzo4_500.gif

tumblr_o6nrk7iTHb1ucmkkzo3_500.gif

tumblr_o75jzwPjuM1ucmkkzo3_r1_500.gif

tumblr_o75jzwPjuM1ucmkkzo8_r1_500.gif

tumblr_o75jzwPjuM1ucmkkzo7_r1_500.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_o75jzwPjuM1ucmkkzo5_r1_500.gif

tumblr_o75jzwPjuM1ucmkkzo4_r1_500.gif

tumblr_o75jzwPjuM1ucmkkzo9_r1_500.gif

tumblr_o75jzwPjuM1ucmkkzo10_r1_500.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_o75kfyZ8vJ1ucmkkzo4_r1_500.gif

tumblr_o75kfyZ8vJ1ucmkkzo7_r1_500.gif

tumblr_o75kfyZ8vJ1ucmkkzo2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_o75kfyZ8vJ1ucmkkzo5_r1_500.gif

tumblr_o75kfyZ8vJ1ucmkkzo6_r1_500.gif

tumblr_o75kfyZ8vJ1ucmkkzo1_r2_500.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_o70tcscPb81ucmkkzo2_500.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_o70suj7WyK1ucmkkzo1_500.gif

tumblr_o70suj7WyK1ucmkkzo2_500.gif

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hwang Jung-eum traps her tiger man in Lucky Romance

by girlfriday | May 17, 2016

LuckyRomance24.jpg

I have to say, it’s pretty refreshing to meet a drama heroine who blurts, “Just sleep with me once!” Of course, she has her reasons for being so forward — Lucky Romance is the new MBC rom-com about a woman so obsessed with luck, fortune, and fate that she takes it very seriously when a fortuneteller warns her that the only way to turn her bad luck around is to have a one-night stand with a man born in the year of the tiger. It may be outlandish, but it’s clearly going to make for some hilarious antics in the bedroom.

Hwang Jung-eum (She Was Pretty) and Ryu Joon-yeol (Answer Me 1988) pair up in the opposites-attract comedy, where she’s so superstitious that it rules her life, and he’s an engineer who only believes in facts, figures, and things he can see.

He’s the genius CEO of a gaming company while she works a myriad of part-time jobs like a proper Candy heroine, and though he’s usually a cold unfeeling sort, he becomes so fascinated with this strange woman that he can’t stop thinking about her. Lee Soo-hyuk(Neighborhood Hero) and Lee Chung-ah (Vampire Detective) co-star as their first loves who come back into the picture and complicate the romance.

The latest teaser has Hwang Jung-eum clamping a hand over Ryu Joon-yeol’s mouth and freaking out that they’ll get caught, but later she drunkenly shouts for him to sleep with her just once. Or maybe she’s talking to that tree, because then she asks it, “Are you born in the year of the tiger?” She wanders down the street shouting, “Are there no tigers here?” and then spots Ryu Joon-yeol coming right at her. I don’t know if he’s lucky, but he sure is a tiger. Rawr?

Lucky Romance airs Wednesdays and Thursdays on MBC, beginning May 25.

source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/05/hwang-jung-eum-traps-her-tiger-man-in-lucky-romance/

oh okey @yoojinwoo..but thats too green for tennis court dont you think...

anyway, Je Suho house is too luxury for the sake of a cheapskate guy. and whats with the building where he owned (referring to the webtoon). ahhh this drama gone too far from the actual webtoon. i hope the PD and the SW has good formula to mixed this "gone too far" into new magic

ONE WEEK TO LUCKY ROMANCE! D-7

*gently pushes RJY oppa aside, mianhae*

LSH looks super cute in the newest pics! That cute dimple! I'm starting to buy that the hot vampire is turning into a young and cute boy.

LCA looks good in that red tshirt. Is that a flashback? She looks young in this picture. She has more formal clothes in the poster shoot which makes her seem more mature. I also love that yellow dress at her poster shoot :D 

*brings RJY back* *hugs* When are your stills coming out? I think you're up next :lol:

Since it's D-7 let's play a game! List seven things you are looking forward to in Lucky Romance! This is my list, not in any particular order. (I'll turn off my byuntae filter)

1. Abs fest. Yup. First on the list. LSH definitely has washboard abs under that shirt. I wonder if RJY is hiding one too since he's losing weight so quickly. Maybe we will only see his rib cage HAHAHAHA!

2. Eargasm ship. @lala14 You can do the gushing >______<

3. RJY kissing a girl on screen :vicx: Desperation. His lips has been underutilized.

4. All of those interesting employees at ZEZE! The description sounds interesting. And I hope Jin Hyuk (very cute pic), whoever he is, is more searchable online. Right now only Choi Jin Hyuk pops up when I google his name :sweatingbullets:

5. HJE begging for a one night stand. ROFL! That has to be hilarious.

6. LCA! I haven't seen a drama with her in it. She's pretty and she's quite bad*ss in that vampire drama from some cuts some friends have shared with me.

7. Not in the drama, but I'm looking forward to how we make this place a cozy little hangout while the drama airs :D 

Hi everyone. This is my first post in soompi forum. I'm only a lurker since reply 1988 ^^
About Jin Hyuk who play as Ryu Ji Hoon, he and Cha Se Young are C-Jes artists. So if you curious about them, you can watch them in C-Jes channel in V-app  (Jin Hyuk in recent Handsome Boy TV and Cha Se Young's broadcast is below LCA's)

Archived