[Drama 2016] Lucky Romance 운빨로맨스

Go Seung Ji

1 hour ago, icemaid said:

Lucky Romance ep 1 is airing tonight? And the press conference is this afternoon? :huh:

Loving HJE with that pixie cut! :D

Yes, the live streaming of the press conference has been already starting. All 4 leads are very pretty and handsome.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 points to watch out for "Lucky Romance"

Spoiler

photo727377.jpg

The new MBC drama "Lucky Romance" released three points to watch out for. "Lucky Romance" is proud to say that it sets itself apart from other romantic comedies with a different story, direction and performance by the cast.

The third point to watch out for is Hwang Jeong-eum's performance. She takes on the role of Bonnie Sim, a positive and cheerful character who falls for superstition. In the still cut of her, she's looking at the sky with a sad expression on her face.

The second point to look out for is Ryu Jun-yeol. He is a genius and CEO of JeJe Company named Je Soo-ho. He is straight to the point and sharp but he holds a trauma in his mind.

The last points to look out for are Lee Cheong-ah and Lee Soo-hyeok in the roles of Han Seol-hee, the owner of a sports agency and worldwide famous tennis star Gary Choi. When these to return to Korea, the four people get tangled up with each other.

Meanwhile, "Lucky Romance" is based on a popular web-toon about a woman who is into superstition and a man who is into science. The casts are Hwang Jeong-eum, Ryu Jun-yeol, Lee Cheong-ah, Lee Soo-hyeok, Nah Yeong-hee, Ki Joo-bong, Jeong Sang-hoon, Kim Sang-ho, Kwon Hyuk-soo, Lee Cho-hee, Jin Hyeok and more.

http://www.hancinema.net/3-points-to-watch-out-for-lucky-romance-94875.html

i can't wait first ep ...

CjR1YBZWEAE4Shv.jpg

Q: (to RJY)  There is so-called a curse of reply series about the following drama isn't successful as the previous one, What do you think?

A:  I do not think of the curse or anything like that, I just enjoy and try to do my best on the current drama. So I hope you guys enjoy it too.

Q: (to PD)  Any particular reason why you chose theses casts?

A:  I've always wanted Hwang Jungeum and Ryu Junyeol so I gave a love-call prior to the entertainment company and it came to coincidence that these two belongs to the same company 

Q: (to HJE)  You said this piece was the best among other options ?

A:  People say I am overrated so whenever people say those kind of things I've always tried my best to prove that they are wrong. I also wanted to try other genre but no one called me lol and after the marriage I tend to choose romantic comedy again 

LSH:  I worked out to be look like a professional athelete so I hope you guys like my character.

Q: (to LCH) Producer once said thank you for being with us, what do you think?

A: I am really touched,  I've never played a 'rich girl' character before, so I have a pressure on my shoulder but I want to take the advantage of the character Since the background of my character is Canada, I practiced on my English accent and study in fashion.

Q: If the rating is over 20% what would you guys do?

A: (?!?!?) (Sorry! I was lost T__T) I will cook 'Jja wang' for the fans, but once again this is not official but just the talk between the staffs about the first episode rating commitment. We will think about it deeply and say it later on

Part 2  :lol:
CjSBhIWWsAAp0iN.jpg

Q: what do you think about Ryu Junyeol?

A: I just like him, I can't say it words but I can feel when we are acting together, I just feel good and comfortable when I’m with him.  We've talked a lot and discuss often for the last 2 months Junyeol always makes the atmosphere going.

RJY:  Suho, the character is selfish and does not listen to anyone else, so I wanted to act the character like the robot.

=> That's all I can get 
:sweatingbullets:

Trans by MBCkpop :) 

So, during the press conference they showed the drama highlights and all I can say is it looks very funny! Like hahaha although I didn't understand the lines, I know it's gonna be really fresh and cute! Aside from the funny side, it actually has a "sad" side into it too, like I could feel that each character has/had some kind of a hardship...

And wow! The production team really put in a lot of effort in making the drama. From the highlights we can wee that JSH's game company is really "futuristic" and I know it's not just an ordinary company. So, SBN is also really cute! I mean, I think she forgot who CGW is (he's supposed to be her childhood friend if if I'm not mistaken?) and so she's asking whether he was born in the year of tiger, and if he is, she said she will go on a dinner together or something? Anyhow I think JSH and HSH had a bitter relationship in the past?

Before the airing, I just wanna wish that Lucky Romance will be a successful drama that is loved by many people. I'm not putting that high of an expectation for the viewer ratings since it just doesn't justify how good a drama is. Just seeing HJE, RJY, LCA and LSH having such a great teamwork is already fine for me! As of now I'm very positive that the beginning of the drama won't disappoint :)

tumblr_o7q2m7eOXa1rophboo1_r2_100.png

Let's all cheer for Lucky Romance!

JSH: Je Su Ho, SBN: Shim Bo Nui, CGW: Choi Geon Wook, HSH: Han Seol Hee

2 hours ago, luffypyon said:

Yes, the live streaming of the press conference has been already starting. All 4 leads are very pretty and handsome.

Thanks!

Its really rare for press conference to be done same day as the drama premieres.

17 hours ago, luffypyon said:

Annyeong :blush:

Here the links: 

Official Live Streaming : 

Alternative link :

Annyeong :grin:

Many thanks for the link chingu, very much appreciated:D :heart:

Also thankful for all your update about LR, look forward to many of it :phew: teehehee :P:D

NO links

Omg oppa so dashing at the conference and yes don't compare this to Dots. I enjoyed dots but I didn't love it lol there's a diff. Crossing my fingers this will be my cup of tea....the last romantic comedy that got me was oh my ghostess.

Thank you so much for sharing the presscon stuffs Chingus :blush:

1 hour ago, chi_mo_chi said:

Long preview...hope someone upload this on youtube

Luckily someone just upload the highlight video

I laughed so hard when Bonui though Suho would help her to stand up but he actually just picked up his sunglasses :D:D:D 

And here Lucky Romance OST part 1

Archived