12. @iheartyoojung

13. @febz

14. @minsunie

15. @PeachyPeach

16. @Gummy Ting

17. @Mei Lee

List updated! ;)

Wowser!!! The number is groowing!

tiendoank is on business trip and nonski has kindly created a new thread for JinYoung too where we can spazz on him for general stuff: 

• Like 24

Well this is very late i know ... but damnnnnnnn i really want push this two love birds. HOW COME OUR CP TEASE RO SO MUCH, BUT CANNOT GIVE HIS LIPS TO HER WHEN RO ON HIS LAP JUST askvchoseyoiads *this is furstrated me so much as byeontae(?) hahahha

and it's so cute yeo jin goo send our Seja LY and HRO coffee truck i love everything about this drama!!!! :heart: 

i give this MDBC all of my heart ... here take this PDnim, staffs and all actors :heart::heart: :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 21

One thing to be grateful with Jakarta traffic is I have a time to sneak in here YAY!!

Selamat pagi or Good morning to all my beloved moonlighters here :wub:

@lovehbhjw2013 miane seonsaeng-nim last night I've been successfully unconscious Zzzz...ngoork. Sending you a *big hug*:wub:

Good morning too dear @Jillia ok just forget it she must be still busy catching butterfly now :lol:

Hope all have wonderful day today :heart:

• Like 18

1 hour ago, mae23 said:

Helo all ! This is my first time join forum. I'm so in love with Kim Yoo Jung and Park Bo Gum chemistry, on and off screen. Hope Yoo Jung will win in APAN. She deserves it, i still amaze she's in the list of nominees because this drama still on air. Daebak, she's the real actress, people knew it. It will be great stimulan for the MDBC team:):)

Hi @mae23 ...welcome , nice to meet you :) i am consider new as well but don't worry all the moonlighters here are very nice :blush: 

• Like 17

13 hours ago, chocolatepie said:

@nonski, @lovehbhjw2013, @Earth2KatyD117, @charliew, @tiendoank, @bonuibonui, @ruka18, @zee0123, @angelineong, @syeramy, @ruuuuthpft, @iheartyoojung, @febz, @minsunie

you gals are so naughty.  One leg in CP's ship, another leg in YS's ship.. i'm going to report this to CP..:angry:.. who knows you gals might lose your balance and fall into the water instead and CP will not save you gals! hehehe:P:P

i will be like Ra On.. my eyes can only see CP, nobody can shake my love for CP... I will not let go of CP's hand unless he said so.. just like Ra On.. Without CP's order, i will always be by his side..:wub::wub: 

I'm confused since I can't choose between CP, BY and YS.. but since CP already have RO on his side.. and seems like the line to enter YS's heart is so long! What number is it now?

So I Will run to BY!!! I RUN SO FAST SO I'LL BE ABLE TO KEEP HIM FOR ME ONLY!! MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.. BY-aaah, noona is comiiinggg! :lol:

• Like 20

59 minutes ago, ruka18 said:

aha!now that you mention it my heart is too big to fit just 2 love in it I'll certainly put kim hyung in too!:wub: aigoo my poor baby he's like a shock absorber the ultimate secret keeper, man that's tough.:( can't pdnim give him a love line too?if he can't find one then I'll just volunteer!:wub:

Let's volunteer together! I don't care if they don't pay me a talent fee, to act as Kim hyung's lover is more than enough for me. WahahHHHh

• Like 16

10 hours ago, Earth2KatyD117 said:

Welcome back, @lovehbhjw2013! I didn't even know that you were on a self-imposed ban, chingu.. Glad to have you around again and my, what a comeback post that was! mouse-girl-emoticon-06.gif?1292795465

Undoubtedly, JinYoung very well deserve some admiration and praise his way because not only can the boy act, he can also dance, sing, compose and produce music really well! mouse-girl-emoticon-37.gif?1292795474What's more, he's one pretty good eye candy! mouse-girl-emoticon-19.gif?1292795469

As for JY's MDBC character, Yoon Sung, I hope that before the drama ends, YS will be able to --

- patch things up with CP  (I would love to see CP hold YS in high regard).
- share a friendly drink with CP & BY and reminisce about all the fun times they've had as kids.
- talk earnestly with his grandfather and encourage the minister to reform from his diabolical ways.
- candidly declare his love and affection for RO (I want RO to see and feel how deeply she's touched YS's heart) regardless of the inevitable rejection.

Finally, I hope that Yoon Sung will get his own HEA ending in the drama as well.... Pretty please, PDnim? mouse-girl-emoticon-24.gif?1292795470

Oh and @tiendoank, Safe travels on your business trip! We'll see you on your next post, chingu! mouse-girl-emoticon-33.gif?1292795473

Thank you...it was just me being silly because I was so sure of a kiss and came up with the self-ban......haha..

Regarding YS.... it just dawned on me the scene that YS could not draw was because he was worried about his friend, CP.   He has genuine care and concern for his childhood friend.  Even the scene where he went to warn him that RO must leave the palace...his key point to him was if they insisted on being together, CP would be in danger and true enough....the moment he stepped outside, CP was being attacked with RO as the bait.  As for talking to his grandpa, I think he knows that his grandpa's hunger for power is at a point of no return.  Now that RO and CP are already so close, I believe he knows his love declaration would not move a needle in RO but perhaps telling her that leaving CP would ensure CP's safety which is the truth.....but that would make him look like he has selfish intentions...I don't want him to be mistaken so I prefer him to tell CP that RO is rebel's daughter and let CP decide how he can deal with it than being in the dark and get attacked in other ways by the group of corrupted officials.

Oh...call me protective...yes I am protective over Yoon-Sung.....shoot me.... :lol::tounge_xd:

• Like 15