[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

12 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Annyeong, @febz! :D

I live in Europe - in Germany to be exact. It's kinda not really morning anymore but almost lunchtime. ROFL And thank you! Be safe as well! :wub:

Me seeing the new stills.... OMO!!! WOW WOW!! Is she actually sitting on his lap?!:wub: Aigoo~~ my heart can't take the sweetness of these two!

Btw I kinda forget to mention Baek Ji Young... but I gotta say I had goosebumps listening to the teaser. It's so classic Baek Ji Young I can't deal with the feelings. :tears::wub: I'm ready for the full song!

As for the "let Lee Yeong make Ra On a concubine": I have the understanding that Lee Yeong isn't a man who wants the woman he loves as a concubine. He wants her as the only woman in his life. Hence why he is so against marrying Ha Yeon. He is too good to be true as a man for this time. He simply wants ONE woman and that's Ra On. :wub:

Oh I'm almost think you live in United states chingu considering the time differential :P. Then Guten Tag (I dunno is it correct bcoz I search in google :D) for you. 

I dunno who to be blamed. Is it blamed their crazy chemistry that makes our heart fluttering like this?or to blame their age still so young and yet I becoming crazy byeontae ahjuma. Haizh you're doing a good job PD-nim for making me lost to my byeontae therapy 

Actually I'm not a fans of Baek Ji Young especially for drama ost, not because I dislike her song or voice cause she's truly a great singer. Just because when her song is coming it's mean welcome gloomy period & heartbreaking part :bawling:  

• Like 16

17 hours ago, Ahpheng said:

@tiendoank yup ...chinggu , I am going all out, just like our @MinLyn, thanks so much for your efforts tonight ! 

Hi @Ahpheng chingu, your most welcome and it's been really cool to find such a great co-worker cum friend working on the same PT job together! :lol:

Thanks for all the fun, laughter and entertainment you have provided for us on this thread.  bow down thank you smiley  I'm definitely a fan of your comic strips! :D

Like @nonski has mentioned earlier, do hope we will be able to find ourselves on the same drama thread again in the near future. Hehe...for me, guess you probably already know, I tend to go on a short hiatus before I become active again on the Soompi forum. Though I can't say that I am an altogether active Soompier but at least I've always been an active lurker. In a way, that has been kinda fun for me too as I am spoiled with all the snippets of news, BTS videos, piccies, screenshots and insights shared about my favorite drama. Once again, thank you Moonlighters for all your hard work! . double thumbs up thanks smiley

I must say that I love the positive vibes on this thread and the fact that all of us are gathered here because of our love for the drama and its leading cast. Though I have done recapping for a couple of dramas to date, I have also encountered my fair share of fan-wars on a few drama threads for which I have been inadvertently drawn into it though it wasn't my intention to do so when I did the translation for the articles or transcaps.  It's really wonderful to have so many Moonlighters here to spread all the positive vibes on this thread!

Let's continue to give all our love and support for the drama and its cast members! Fighting MDBC!!!  happy smiley emoticon

• Like 19

19 minutes ago, bonuibonui said:

Are we going to see a tying hair into a bun scene? kya!!!!!!  admire2 onion head

We are first going to see a bun releasing into long hair first....how can we miss the start of the story to be unveiled...........you jumped too many steps ahead..............  then your wish of tying hair into a bun can be realised!!!!

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, hairuchii said:

To be honest, in retrospect, the character of the Head Eunuch is not fully determined yet whether he would become a plot device in causing harm (i.e. removing the Lee family from the throne) or eventually protecting all of them. You are right when you say that he is motivated by the rebel's cause, but I do feel that perhaps the Head Eunuch is very much aware that a rebellion will not come to any long-term positive effects for the people of Joseon - he did say to Byung Yun that "a rebellion will not bring hope" to the people. So, perhaps... he could potentially be made to realise that the Crown Prince will bring hope to the people of Joseon. It was very clever of the writer to interject the scenes where our Crown Prince learns not to forget a single one of his people and yearns to protect all of them, even a seemingly inconsequential little girl. The way her eyes brightened and sparkled at his promise that he will create a "good nation" does show that he is inspiring hope even in the smallest, and least significant members of society. So, perhaps the Head Eunuch may end up protecting the Lee Royal Family if he realises the potential to lead in our Crown Prince (You're right about this).

I actually find that scene when the Head Eunuch was eyeing the PM very consolatory somehow. If the Head Eunuch is not present in the room when the PM speaks to the King, I would be so very terrified of what plans the PM would have cooked up and coerced the King to do. With the Head Eunuch in there witnessing and listening to everything, as a viewer, we can kind of see that the Head Eunuch has been playing the role of a guardian too. In the end, his loyalty lies with the nation, and I think he understands that the troubles the nation is facing is not truly the fault of the current incompetent King, but that evil schemes cooked up by that vile snake of a PM. 

Speaking of the vile PM, someone also pointed out that the actress who played his daughter gave an excellent performance. I agree! She was practically leaking and oozing evil from every pore of her body and eyes!

Wonderful insights! :) Gosh I am with you in feeling so much better about head eunuch not liking the PM. Sometimes he is the only defense for the king. Him being in the room to witness the PM's plans is a good thing. I remember head eunuch even asked the King if it wouldn't be wise to postpone the prince's wedding. It can be taken in two ways...one: that he was protecting the interests of the crown prince or two: that he had a bigger agenda. It could be that his agenda will not harm our crown prince in the end.

You drew a lovely parallel there between what the prince dreams of doing for the country and what he is actually, physically doing now-like fighting for the little girl and her father to be released. He is walking the talk. Your insight gives me hope that head eunuch will also see this and believe that the royal family lineage needs to continue and that the crown prince will do what is needed.

The queen is quite the viper. Pure poison, that one. The actress really lets go and its fantastic.

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

I would like to repeat @mellinadear  *testing one two three* Ah Ahh...

MAYDAY MAYDAY ... HER HAIR BUN  IS NOT THE SAME AS BEFORE ... I REPEAT THE HAIR BUN IS NOT THE SAME AS BEFORE ..

WE MAY SEE CP RUNNING HIS GORJESS FINGERS THROUGH HER HAIR.

POSSIBILITY OF BEDSCENE .. 98.87% 

Can KR viewership reach or cross 25% tonight considering it is a Tuesday night....I am super curious!!

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

You know the feeling when you are supposed to be this strict mama/big sister who wanna protect the young and innocent Yoo Jung at all cost, but you can't help imagining things :crazy:

I feel damn guilty to have thoughts about hot scenes between the two.

The lust in Lee Young eyes,

The fragile but wanting look in Ra On's eyes

The way he holds Ra On and the difference between their body frames

I just can't think straight  :bawling:

I have decided to give up thinking straight about these two. Bring on the fangirling! The way they look at each other just slays me. :wub:

@lovehbhjw2013 if these pics keep circulating before the show airs tonight the ratings could be thru the roof! I think the show hit 20% last night? 2nd day is usually a tiny drop no? Maybe they can change that tonight! ;) 

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

Can someone please help me troubleshoot this?

Hide contents

For some strange reason, my laptop's Soompi reply bar hangs or is frozen and I can't reply through it. Using my mobile phone now

@Grace1003 sunbae-nim have you tried to message CamelKnight? He's like soompi tech moderators. Wish I can help you but I'm so lack experience in tech :tears:

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

We are first going to see a bun releasing into long hair first....how can we miss the start of the story to be unveiled...........you jumped too many steps ahead..............  then your wish of tying hair into a bun can be realised!!!!

HAHAHAHA! I got too excited because of the stills but yeah. We must see those untying scenes. 

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, burningwithlove said:

I have decided to give up thinking straight about these two. Bring on the fangirling! The way they look at each other just slays me. :wub:

@lovehbhjw2013 if these pics keep circulating before the show airs tonight the ratings could be thru the roof! I think the show hit 20% last night? 2nd day is usually a tiny drop no? Maybe they can change that tonight! ;) 

Exactly....yesterday was 23.x% I thought?   So I think if tonight can go up to 25 or cross it....then the jinx of drop on day 2 is broken by daebak drama.....so I am curious.....  Typically I don't care about rating...I just enjoy the drama to my fullest.....but I am curious about the effect of MDBC now on its viewers in KR.

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

I can't believe what MDBC is doing to me! In my desperation to post, I had to borrow the laptop of my sister...hahaha!

As for the caption re what they do next...well they won't be baking cookies all night... ;) Unless that's code for something. :D 

@lovehbhjw2013 same here, dear. :) Ratings drops don't worry me given this show is hitting it out of the park every night. But I really want this show to do amazingly well and hit some new milestones. Yes to breaking that 2nd day drop curse! :D 

• Like 13