[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Annyeong chingus! Congratulations to all of us for surviving tonight's episode, although I know we all looked like this while watching:

g95R7qfUf5S_cOTo7Egf8BcpDSylMIh1-QRWjiCd

(Okay. So I watched the episode without subtitles and relied on the acting to somehow have an idea of what's happening.)

SURPRISE.

Spoiler

Daddy's back.

What now? What does this returning character bring to the story? Will he help our OTP get their happy ending? Or will he just keep them apart? Waaaaaaahhhhhhh I'm dying to know! :bawling:

I dunno how I'm gonna be able to sleep tonight after everything this episode made us go through. Ugh! My heart is still aching so bad.

On the contrary...

Spoiler

Who liked that father and daughter scene with Minister Jo and HY? It was so touching. HY always stood strong but right there and then, she was just a sad and scared little girl. :(

Oh well. So much for tonight's episode.

WAAAAAAAAIT! PS:

Spoiler

We have to talk about the dagger scene.

Yes. THE DAGGER SCENE. PD and Writers, you guys broke my heart to pieces. How could you do this to us? How could you do this to our OTP? I tried to look away but I saw what you did to the bracelet - a symbol of hope for CP and RO - AND NOW I CANNOT UNSEE IT ANYMORE!!! Are you telling us that all hope is lost? That it's over? The end?

As our Seja Jeoha said, "I will not allow it."

Let us all hang in there, fellow moonlighters. Ep. 16 couldn't be worse. (We've been through worst - that's Ep. 15, right?)

Pardon my crazy ranting, chingus. I hope you won't kick me out for this. :|

Goodnight everyone! Thank you for the positive vibes as always and for making me feel that I'm not alone in loving this ship. :blush:

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Then I'm sorry but you don't understand why she is doing it. Wait and watch with subs.

I know she is did what she did because she thinks its for the best interest of CP. 

Still, running away is not the only solution.

• Like 7

I had doubt of her father being alive, and I hope this would be a climax for all the ill fated between RO and CP. Based on my experience as a watcher of K dramas, if CP doesn't marry and stop it before the end of an episode he would not marry next episode as well.

• Like 14

21 minutes ago, JinyoungFox said:
33 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

@nonski  Someone stopped me from getting back so I MISSED the entire episode today!!!!!   *scream*   

Now I gotta read all the recap.... Still, Thanks for the roll-call chingu.... :wub:

unnie.. our yoonsung save the baby girl ><

Love him for who he is!! Such a great guy. Love his confrontation with his grandfather. I hope he too will have a happy ending.

• Like 10

1 minute ago, Niki-Forever said:

I have doubt of her father being alive, and I hope this would be a climax for all the ill fated between RO and CP. Based on my experience as a watcher of K dramas, if CP doesn't marry and stop it before the end of an episode he would not marry next episode as well.

classic K-drama. delay to kill us later....

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, syeramy said:

Right!  She has to do something to fix the situation.  If CP already knew why she had to do that, it is not fair. She needs to do something aggressively to win CP back. 

Agree. the ball is now in Raon's court. We have seen him give and give and give. I'd like to see her spunky self from episode 1. The one who picked herself from her bootstraps and made things happen!

Come on girl, step up. He took a step, now its yours..

• Like 11

27 minutes ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

LOL Happy 4 u all chingudeul. THANKS 2 that RO's father on the scene, well now King won't let CP go anywhere kkkk he.he..:P

But it's only 3 ep left n RO's father appears... what a twist... I don't know how they will end it. I hope PD-NIm and writer-nim won't give dissapoint ending like RO and LY meet in one place and smile within 2 steps a far at least KIND OF ENDING. NO ....please... I don't want this kind of ending :pensive:

I think these 3 eps now are not enough with all these complicated matters: Kim clan and YS, BY as rebellion, LY as CP, the marriage matter, the little princess issue, and of course our YoungOn couple love story. IT'S 2 COMPLICATED urgh...:skull::confounded:

From the earlier episodes most moonlighters here were convinced that the marriage will take place.somehow. I, myself didn't like that but have come to accept that because it seemed like an inevitable scenario, as long as Yeong and RaOn will be together at the LAST ENDING.

But i guess even when it seemed like most of us already accepted the wedding will happen, we still secretly hoping if there is a tiny chance it WON'T, then we would go with that route hahaha, right?? Maybe its just me... and if its true the wedding won't go as planned, then REJOICE MOONLIGHTERS, REJOICE!!! :joy:

p.s. not saying that because i hate HY, just that other than to keep true to the history, i don't think the wedding will make anyone happy. just find another way to bring Kim's clan down.

• Like 16

30 minutes ago, mujay said:

Would HGN..can make clear the story behind the riot 10 years a go.... 

The wedding is just end it here..or is good pending until eps.20 came;)

So where is master Dasan go..?

With all the ruckus why we don't see him

Did somehow he know what happen with HGN..?

Was he by any chance the one who went to look for Hong Geong Nae? I wanted to ask Where did he disappeared to as well?

• Like 15

IMO I understand  why RO keeps on pushing CP away. It's not because she loves him less but because  he loves him too much so she did the only thing she knew best to keep CP away from harm. Did you guys happen to forget that she was on the run and that she was HGN daughter and KIM's clan is also plotting something evil to, so her being with CP is really risky and she knew acknowledges that. I can't really imagine how painful that must be for her - dang their situation.:tears: She actually doesn't have lots of choices, with both the king and kim clan looking for her, running away seems to be the priority option for the time being. she can't be with CP and just stay still,  and wait to be caught.lmao

• Like 22

7 minutes ago, denarvie said:

I think Ra On is more realistic, 

there's nothing she can do, so rather than keep stay together and make the pain deeper, just cut it all, 

it's CP imo that quite stubborn, 

she already branded as criminal and already legalised with her picture everywhere so it makes sense for her to run before they get any other solution, 

it kinda complicated but that's how it happen before and I think that's the best decision even it broke people hearts, 

reality is hard and I think if he wants her to stay, he needs to find some solution cause her solution is to leaves, 

how can you face the man that gonna marry with someone else even if they said they loved you, 

the knife is because she wants LY to stop trying, stop hoping without knowing what to do and accept the condition, 

kinda the same when she doesn't instantly accept his confession, the point is not about being a couple since the nation and life of people is way important, 

having her beside him will just make him and her have a rougher path, 

that;s how I understand Ra-on, 

I just hope we get more view on her life regarding the situation than LY cause imo she did the right things, 

they just young and need more assurance, like making 5 years promised 

THIS IS WHAT I NEEDED! KAMSAHAMNIDAAAAAAA! SO MUCH LIFE LESSONS FROM THIS EPISODE :bawling:

• Like 20

15 minutes ago, Jillia said:

The only possibility in my humble opinion: Hong Gyeong-nae isn't a traitor anymore... I firmly believe he is actually a noble man, just like Ra On's mother is a noble lady. So the social status wouldn't be a problem. The problem is that Hong Gyeong-nae is considered a traitor who worked against the King. This needs to be resolved. :)

I totally agree- they were once nobility. There were so many clues left by the amazing Gat Min Jung as she is fondly referred to in DC. 

There were alot of red herrings too since my heart sort of sank when RO's mom was talking about her father bringing wheat and barley which negates the nobility heritage. 

Also explains how a girl who grew up poor was able to write those books, that letter to princess myongon, etc etc. That should have been the biggest clue to her background. 

I think this episode is missing alot of scenes for some reason to keep the viewers on edge, i was seriously lol'ng at the live feed in dc. 

Serious kudos to the writers!!!!

EDIT- as much as I despise kim hun, you sir are seriously a worthy opponent. His chess move to give up his position was brilliant, i cant get enough of the twists!

• Like 17

One thing I learned from this drama, which I had not found in any other dramas, is that I CAN ACTUALLY DREAM OR WISH FOR ANY - A N Y - KIND OF TWIST NO MATTER HOW IMPOSSIBLE IT MAY SEEM BECAUSE THE DRAMAGODS THAT ARE PROTECTING THIS FREAKING DRAMA IS NOT YOUR AVERAGE DRAMAGODS. MOONLIGHT'S PROTECTORS ARE HILARIOUS AND GENIUS AF,  AND THEY'RE EVEN MORE GENEROUS THAN SANTA! THEY TROLLED YOU TO THE END BUT THEY GRANT YOUR WISHES ONE BY ONE. I BET THEY'RE NOW LAUGHING THEIR HEAD OFF SAYING LOOK AT THOSE HOOMANS SO EASY TO TROLL, SO EASY TO PLEASE. AH I LOVE YOU, MOONLIGHT'S DRAMAGODS!

Dangit! I should have let my imagination run wild and think of all the impossible things. Wait, I still have a chance, three more episodes. Let's draw a list of all the impossible things cause Moonlight is not your average drama!

• Like 17

12 minutes ago, febz said:

@pyoyong I dunno what kind of magic drawing you have there chingu, but it really works! for the ambush & the wedding. I definitely confident that no more wedding scene for CP & HY because HY only afford to rent the wedding gown for a day:P. I don't want to care about the rest for now. One by one at least no wedding here HUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA lets us all celebrate in heavens bar moonlighters &  for you @cynkdf unnie congraz for HCY ost. Now let's get drunk yihaaaaaaa

@pyoyong, as I said once before, is a freaking genius! I bolded it this time, @febz -  and yeah, drinks are on me!

@_Nachan07 happy happy happy! Thanks for the info about the actor playing Ra On's father, never watched any of his works before, but I see from Asianwiki he has acted in quite a number of well-received movies and dramas.

• Like 13

I don't think it's right to criticize RO for her behavior in ep 15, as we still need the subs to come out to fully understand the context, but imo her behavior inevitable tbh. She's feeling guilty bc her father is deemed as the traitor and also she already realizes that her existence brings threats and dangers to LY, so in order to protect him, she decided to suppress her feeling and put on an act to push him away

• Like 22