[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

We sharp-eyed fans of BY will never mistake this assassin to be BY, the skin texture, the eyes, the lips, the jaw, the hair are completely different

I can forgive CP for harbouring the thought that this guy is BY because he has just been slashed multiple times

Back to drooling over BY, his features are so perfect :blush:

IMG_2428_zpslimtorrf.jpg

• Like 19

Another translated reactions from knetizens about episode 12. It's a bit late, but still.... :)

‘Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’ Jinyoung, Learn About Kim Yoo Jung’s Identity ‘Shock’

20160927_1474983112_52491900_1_99_201609

st%20-%20Copy_zpsor7jvhgx.jpg

[+3435, -62] You can tell that Yoonsung is the most pitiful character… he likes her but all he can do is help her from behindㅠㅠㅠ

[+2202,-82] You will help Raonie right, Yoonsung? I expect you to protect her until the end~ Yoonsung~ ♡

[+1995, -86] Yoojungie will become a really good actor. I really love her acting in Gurumi ㅠ

• She is already a good actor. When it’s only the beginning of her leading roles.
  • At the last scene, Seja smiles happily when he sees Raonie, but Raonie sees Seja with sad eyes when she smiles to him, at that time I’m crying.
  • Yoojungie ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Unnie is watching (this drama) because of you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  • Those sad eyes~~~ I cried with her~
  • Yoojungie is an actor? Heol, I thought she’s an angel from heaven
  • Really, there’s no an angel like Yoojungie ㅠㅠ❤ (means she’s more than an angel)

[+1687, -48] Honey is dripping from the prince’s eyes

[+1438, -75] Wow….sincerely, Yoojung-noona is really pretty and she’s really good at acting…. I have no words…

• I’m envious of you because you can call Yoojung with ‘noona’, I have no words
  • I’m envious of you
  • I’m just Yoojung-noona’s fan since Moon-Sun. It’s comfortable to call her that ㅋㅋㅋㅋ In my school too, there are so many kids that call her that (first OP)
  • I envy you because you are so young, so cute
  • You are so cute ㅎㅎ
  • ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ are you a middle school student?
  • Cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • You are 1st grader at  best since Yoojung is 2nd grader
  • The replies are cute too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+395, -6] Raon, Yi Yeong, Yoonsung all of them are good acting, the first reason why this drama is doing well

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?aid=0000911269&oid=213

[May contain inaccuracies, please give proper credit if you take out my translation from here]

Those comments are so funny. Most Moonlight and Yoojung's fans are usually older than her (Yoojung's fans are mostly women in their 20s and 30s, eventhough she has fans in all ages. Well, even babies under 5 years old). So when one of commenters said Yoojung-noona, they will give those kind of reactions, cute.

And Yoonsung, I love your action scene so much. Your 'sword dance' is so precious, I'm in love.

Hmm i smell something to kdy and yjg 1.kdy recently say kyj is pretty and the one of bts of mdbc when pbg try to swipe the face of kyj he look up them i see the eyes of jelouse guy.2.yjg try to be close again to kyj by sending food truck for pbg&kyj weeh if i know its only for kyj  but according to them a few years ago kyj is not their ideal girl  what thing that you change your mind for her  its my opinion.and observation.

• Like 16

9 hours ago, inlovewithmdbc said:

I think there is an inconsistency here about the number of men involved in the attack because I counted 11 men in this screenshot, 13 in total if we include the 2 who posed as guards outside.

Omo you are right ... then we must ask PDnim why like this then LOL :P

• Like 11

12 hours ago, chocolatepie said:

@nonski, @lovehbhjw2013, @Earth2KatyD117, @charliew, @tiendoank, @bonuibonui, @ruka18, @zee0123, @angelineong, @syeramy, @ruuuuthpft, @iheartyoojung, @febz, @minsunie

you gals are so naughty.  One leg in CP's ship, another leg in YS's ship.. i'm going to report this to CP..:angry:.. who knows you gals might lose your balance and fall into the water instead and CP will not save you gals! hehehe:P:P

i will be like Ra On.. my eyes can only see CP, nobody can shake my love for CP... I will not let go of CP's hand unless he said so.. just like Ra On.. Without CP's order, i will always be by his side..:wub::wub: 

nah chingu CP wouldn't mind for sure I adore him but he only has eyes for RO!:D guess he'll be much happier he'll be able to eliminate his competition for RO he'll surely give us his blessing!~keke and no worries about falling into water chingu as I can swim if YS can't save all I can help him:P 

• Like 16