[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

17 minutes ago, Jillia said:

These two dorks.... :wub::lol:

Reveal hidden contents

roly1.gifroly2.gif

Credit: I made these gifs

And even the moment when sam nom does street play with her dad. Yoo jung has done awesome job. And I was so startled at her beauty when she opens her mask. What a perfect face. 

• Like 20

Park Bogum: "Hey girl, wanna go out on a date with me? First, you have to look deeply into my eyes unblinking for 2 minutes .. Sound good? Yea? Okay, go!" panda-emoticon-90.gif?1292863527

*Melts to the floor like a pile of goo in a matter of seconds*  white-cloud-emoticon5.gif?1292330538

00126502.jpg

This is what happens when you're bored out of your mind, and you're waiting for the next episode to come out! :lol:

• Like 22

6 hours ago, fanofr said:

I'm going to say something very unpopular!  I kinda like the future wife.  And I feel sorry for her - what a sad future she's going to have.

No, it isn't unpopular opinion tbh because I feel the same too because as to date, I really do love her character. Keke. I just hope PD-nim would be kind to her character, and not be treated badly by CP even if he doesn't love her when they are married. :P

• Like 11

th?id=OIP.2f7c80f0a05842129d13009a304461Related imageth?id=OIP.M7fa6d7947e062b8f5572bf0c2f9cd

They say everyone has two sides and there is always two side of a story. Actually I often think there is 3.  His side, her side and the truth.  I wasn't going to write about this but a part of me won't let it go maybe it really is because I am woman.  The ending of this episode isn't something we didn't know or even expect.  The news of the CP's marriage and coming right after some of the most romantic scenes and moments which I already shared about and loved.  How quickly happiness can be turned into hurt and & even pain for them both. It felt as if an on and off switch had been hit and RO was left sitting in the dark...

I know the pain is not hers alone but why is it my heart even prepared for it still felt as if I too went from sunshine and the feeling of warmth like a spring day to darkness and the chill of winter.  As she told the Mermaid story that most of us know, it didn't stop my thinking how not just now but even in the coming episodes seeing the CP getting married and RO having to face that and another woman being his first wife.  A part of me was hoping she would hear it from him first but it wasn't meant to be and so she suffers in silence which was a little hard to watch.  And I have to say she dug deep within herself to keep smiling.  I know myself well enough to say, you would have found me not only hurt but angry at everything and everyone laid out under that tree...

I know the CP had a plan of his own and is doing everything he can but it can't take away her fears after being left alone as a child.  Years of loneliness and living in hiding she finally allows herself to believe it's possible to be loved for herself. Even more she took the courage to step out in faith against her own Mothers wishes and totally become a woman showing her faith in the CP and their love that she believes in...

I know arranged marriages for political reasons were more than common back then and nothing new in fact it would be odd if it didn't happen.  But why can't I wrap my mind around the fact that my feeling bad or upset about it won't change a thing.  Maybe thats why I decided on this second post the rebel inside of me just couldn't let it go...

Maybe it's a good thing I wasn't born back then not into sharing and it just seems like it would be miserable even if you did have his heart.  Almost like a slow torture in RO never having the CP all to herself not to mention RO's heart never feeling completely at ease...

What ever the CP's plan is or maybe was I hope it's a good one.  Pretty sure there is a lot of stress coming our way but at least the writer gave us some beautiful sweet & warm memories to get us through the cold winter that I am afraid is ahead. No worries for true love can endure all things at least that's what my romantic heart wants to believe... :crazy:

@USAFarmgirl

My sentiment exactly.

When I saw the title of episode 10 'Like a fairy tale' I couldn't help thinking that this happiness was going to be just a fairy tale for our two sweethearts. My heart goes out to RO for being a woman in those times. I don't see how CP gonna be able to get out of the arranged marriage. I will be so sad if he's going to marry someone else even if he manages to marry RO too.

However I do have a good feeling that the story is going to give us what we want seeing how positive it's progressing so far. Who knows? Our two cuties may have a fairy tale ending after all, a good one.

• Like 17

Morning chingus! I love your analysis of why mdbc is perfect. I have the exact same thoughts and the team is definitely doing something right for so many of us to feel the same way. I saw there is No preview yet .kbs is such a tease. Perhaps no preview can mean a higher rating ? Or the preview may just come on monday. Whatever it is, I only

hope the show gets better and the team has enough rest while filming. 

• Like 18

@Jillia @__jesse

Still NO preview???!!!  :crazy:

If MDBC is a subject at school, I am going to fail miserably. Some of you have such great CSI skills! I would never have noticed minute details like the lock, length of Eunuch Jang's robe on CP, hair accessory etc, let alone able to analyse their significance.

"What is the significance of the lock in the drama? Discuss its roles."

Ans: The lock tells us something unusual is happening. The lock is used to lock the door and trap the person inside. 

That's all I can think of....:sweatingbullets:

• Like 19

Just to understand if Jin Young has a pair of melancholic eyes or if it is due to his acting skills I went to watch "she is wow"(rating 19).  

I am fully convinced that he has good acting talent now because the character he played in "I am wow" was a playful and delinquent teen who fell in love with his teacher who was diagnosed with last stage of cancer. So there was no trace of melancholy but only mischief and typical teen nonsense from him. A very different role from Yoon Sung.  No wonder the Web novelist said Jin young knew the Yoon Sung character very well..he really portrays the character and I keep sensing sadness in him because he has so many conflicts to deal with and only can protect his love but cannot win her heart.  Respect and also read that he is a hardworking actor who memorises his lines well. 

Also watched ep 4 again and at the dance scene, he was initially standing near the queen and he observed that something strange was ongoing because he saw the wicked smile on the queen's face. So he went to investigate and found the dancer AiXin was missing and he knew the severity of the situation and offered to help find the dancer, knowing well that CP was being set up.  So I feel that he supports CP quietly in his own way without CP knowing...officially he allows CP to look at him as if he is on his grandpa side. The civil exam was another case. He told his grandpa that what CP did was correct...sending the grandpa into a rage.

So it is good to know that we are not falling only for his ahjumma-killer looks.... LOL....

• Like 18

Rewatched episode 9 amd 10 and I still feel touched at the sign language scene. I still squeal at the lovey dovey scenes. I think I gona rewatch 1-10 again till monday comes. This show is like a a bowl of good soup to me.The more I "rewatch"/"cook"it, the more flavorful it gets. 

• Like 21