[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

41 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

Love the gifs posted in this review! I also hope that the liveshoot will not affect the quality of the drama narrative. If they're filming Episodes 9 and 10 this week, then they're 4 episodes advance. I hope they keep this pace and will have the adequate time to both film and edit.

M8VxUMh.gifBoJNOqw.gif

7pNXE2A.gif

MG8DqMg.gif

q2jYcg5.gif

E42AU2k.gif

Image source: Odetoyouth0616 | Insectx1225 |Shine | Sidous HQ

• Like 17

Hello everyone, I have been browsing mdbc, and this forum for a while, thank you so much for all the fun comments and thoughts on this drama. It has been 2 weeks of good fun to follow.

And so today I decided to sing up. (O – O) Cause I thought I should show my support for this drama, through giving my 2 cents (^ . ^;

1. I love the story of this drama. And yes there are similarities with Sungkyunkwan Scandal. The cross-dressing and the 3 men and the 1 girl triangle (although that is from a lot of dramas, no? = . =)  Some have said it is like Goong, maybe some of the characteristics of the princes and the music. But as a whole I think it is somewhat hard to compare it with other dramas, because of sageuk fusion romcom perspective they’ve taken. And it works (˘˘)! 

2, All over the internet I’ve seen a lot of comments about Kim Yoo-Jung not being a believable boy, that you easily see that she is a girl. But I think people forget that the fact that we know that the actress is a girl influences our outlook on the possibility of her being a he. The best example to counter that is from the show “King of the masked singer”. There was one singer that they were sure was a girl, because of the voice. But when the singer was unmasked and it was a boy they didn’t believe it. Even when you clearly can see that it is a boy. So for most of us the perception of what we know influences how we view and judge things.  

And there are, among the kpop boy bands, some that easily can be mistaken for girls, if they were styled in that way.  ^ . ^ Think Kim HeeChul, Luhan or Kim Yoo-Jung’s brother(not and idol, right?), and I don’t get why Kim Yoo-Jung isn’t a passable boy. LOL

3. The actors, from extras, supporting and main, are just out of this world good. At no time have I felt that the acting isn’t working. Probably it is a combination of great acting and a great script. I hope it will continue like this. The big test will be if they will start to fall in to the repeated traps of Sageuk or Romcom.  At the moment I still get the feeling of it being fresh, but it can easily become cliché.  I so hope not (●≧ω≦)

4.  The music is the only thing where I have qualms, to be more exact the songs. They are a bit too pink, sweet and fluffy for me. I can understand that others love them, but I would rather have had a song like Ali’s hurt or Lee Seung-Chul’s Can you hear me now.

And am I the only one that had this appear in my head?

U1Zl64E.jpg

• Like 24

@yuuinokokoro Hellooo, I feel uber compelled to reply after reading “And so today I decided to sing”, you make everything sounds so poetic! So much better introduction than what I did! Not sure if a noob like me qualified to welcome, but heyy welcome aboard *pat pat in the back* This is a good place to be :) Well I used to be like you, silent reader but look what I’ve become now, practically gawking like a crow yapping like nobody business! You’ve made a GOOD DECISION cingu! (yes yes, claiming more friend by recruiting clueless people :D)

I agree with you on point no 2, which I want to add that wayyyy back then in this Joseon era, the idea of women live and dressing up as a man in daily life is preposterous. So if there is a case where a woman does this, people would not even consider her true gender due to the strict ancient culture that have a strict dress rule especially for female.

Imagine if us gurl have time machine…I think most of us will dress like a guy and do some serious damage there, or seduce UBER HANDSOME CP with our macho-ness fuse with modern cuteness that we learn from all these Korean dramas recipe how to make all man fall all over you. Owwww we would rule the world mwahahaha *delirious mode on*

Seriously with the entire modern gadget we have right now, like compact powder from MAC, foundation from Chanel, blush from Bobby Brown, anytime any day can transform our self from male cuteness to a skin silky smoooothh goddess. Not to mention all those scott tape to pull out round pretty eyes, magic mascara , push up bra, instant slim corset, two tone lipstick. While those ancient girl got tapioca for powder and dried plant blush on that will last about 3 seconds. Pffff, heeckkkk we would be prettier than any princess! Wahaha *tooth pain*

This MDWC really drive my fantasy to the roof, goshh Monday, tell Saturday and Sunday to take a day off!

P.S love the green goblin & that poor deer expression!

Reason for edit, made too many spelling mistakeee

• Like 13

finally! they gonna release Gummy's ost next! i've been waiting for it since the very first time i listen to it. i keep on replaying "you are my everything" till this very moment but now i know i'm gonna listen to her ost for this drama more~ it's sounds so beautiful already, i can't wait to hear the full version of it~ :wub:

anyway, that pic of the boys and KYJ tho.... awww~ it's so freaking cute how the boys were helping YJ to get up on the brick wall.. hahaha. i seriously need more 'bro' moments between the three of them! hehehe :wub:

oh.. and that pics of solo KYJ by SidusHQ are so damn pretty! i can't help but stared at it for a long time. i'm so mesmerized by her beauty all over again! :wub:

• Like 17

4 hours ago, mellinadear said:

Thanks for posting this. I enjoyed reading the review and the gifs are so beautiful.

@nonski you know me so well...you are right only the highness can command me to delurk. Hehe

@pyoyong yes, can Saturday and Sunday take off please! So tomorrow is Monday. Haha. Good too see you coming here often chingu.:)

@thea2410 I've been waiting for the full release of the ost too. I've been listening to the two existing ost repeatedly.I can't wait for gummy's new addition. Her song is so powerful.

@Grace1003 that photo of lee young sleeping, I can't help but wonder, even with his eyes covered he still look so beautiful when he's sleeping

@yuuinokokoro welcome to this thread.

• Like 11

Park Bo Gum Receives Coffee Truck From Past Co-Star Go Kyung Pyo On Set Of “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds”

Park Bo Gum Receives Coffee Truck From Past Co-Star Go Kyung Pyo On Set Of “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds”

Go Kyung Pyo showed his support for past co-star Park Bo Gum’s current drama “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds.”

On September 2, Park Bo Gum posted a photo of the coffee truck that Go Kyung Pyo sent to the set of “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds.”
In the photo, Park Bo Gum is still in costume as he enjoys a drink from the coffee truck.

The personalized message on the truck reads, “I went to Thailand to drink some coffee, and because the coffee was good, I’m sending some,” eluding to a line that Go Kyung Pyo’s character says in his current drama “Don’t Dare to Dream(Jealousy Incarnate).”

Go Kyung Pyo and Park Bo Gum grew close while working on drama “Reply 1988” together, which wrapped up earlier this year.

“Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” airs every Monday and Tuesday on KBS. Catch the latest episode on Viki!soompi-610x130-moonlight-drawn-by-clouds

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/02/park-bo-gum-receives-coffee-truck-reply-1988-co-star-go-kyung-pyo/

Park Bo Gum receives gift from 'Reply 1988' co-star Go Kyung Pyo

By alim17 

park-bo-gum,go-kyung-pyo

Aw, that 'Reply 1988' co-star love!

On September 2, Park Bo Gum updated his Twitter with a picture of a snack cart sent to the set of his drama, 'Moonlight Drawn By Clouds,' by his former drama co-star,Go Kyung Pyo!  He wrote, "Chief Go, I love you."

How cute!  He looks super happy at the cart of goodies from Go Kyung Pyo.  Meanwhile, Go Kyung Pyo is currently in 'Incarnation of Jealousy' and had to shoot a scene in Thailand, where he said he had to go get coffee in a cool, urban man way.  Parodying this, he wrote on the cart, "I went to Thailand to drink coffee, and the coffee was good, so I sent some."

go-kyung-pyo_1472830230_1472824583_1154895.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/park-bo-gum-receives-gift-from-reply-1988-co-star-go-kyung-pyo

• Like 15