[Drama 2016] ❤Another Miss Oh❤ 또 오해영❤

heartoppaya

Hi guys..

I have been busy with work ..well, It's summer here so things are getting HOT ! Just like this drama and this couple..

I haven't seen the preview of episode 11 yet so I've got nothing to say about it ..BUT i'm totally joining you guys on Eric and Hyun Jin ship ..I'm shipping them like for real..and normally I'm not into "tall girls" with "tall boys" ..it seems not smexy for me..I love the fact that the girl is so short that when a boy hugs her she would listen to his heartbeat ..or he would lift her up in his arms and kiss her ..*okay ahem* ..anyway I have always had this idea BUT these two changed my mind..I mean that kiss in episode 9..would never be the same if OHY was shorter ..they made it so perfect and so passionate..sigh ~ 

So yeah I still prefer the height difference between a man and a woman BUT there is an exception for everything..you just see two tall pretty couple walking next to each other and it's just so beautiful ..you can't help but to fall in love..:wub:
oooookaaay ..that's it for me.. tomorrow is Oh Hae Young's day ..Let's keep spreading love in this thread like we always did ..and have a nice day everyone *Hugs*

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

You know what amazes me the most .. i didn't realize that DK's sister is 40 ish even in real life.... and look at her skin!!!!

Koreans, chinese.. actually the mangolian race and southeast asia.. skin to die for.. is it seafood?? :o (Europeans are also meat eating nation but not even remotely such great skina nd hair)

Diet does have a lot to do with condition of the skin. Diets with lots of fish, veggies and the meat of grazing animals eating a natural diet have omega 3/omega 6 fatty acids in the correct proportion that is anti-aging and beneficial for not only the skin, but also everything on the inside. We who live in the so-called western world have to jump through hoops to get the balance right. 

I'm curious about the specific mention of the Mongolians. I need to pay attention! I recently pulled the country up on Google Maps and was surprised to see a huge lack of major roads throughout. So if as a culture, the people have incredible skin, it's probably lifestyle of lots of walking and food coming from pure, natural sources.

So, I was wondering how to jump into the thread! I'm thoroughly enjoying this drama and I'm no a rom-com genre fan. This doesn't seem like an ordinary rom-com. It's very clever, and there are some deep stuff going on in the background. The psychologist is a very interesting character. He starts out seemingly bored with his sessions with PDK (doodling while listening to the patient talk????) then slowly pays attention and eventually becomes so engrossed with his patient to the point of wanting a friendship to replace the doctor/patient relationship, complete with a theory of fluid time that can bend.

And the role that sound plays throughout, it's almost a unique character worthy of billing! It's a rare drama that has me rewatch the thing, but this one has me so intrigued with the backdrop of ideas, ideas that speak to the inner geek, I feel the desire to carefully watch again to explore the background "noise" and how it relates to character and story development. 

This drama appeals to a broad audience, not just the appreciators of rom-com. And of course, a good script, tight direction and a cast who delivers helps to brand it with a badge of excellence.

Are both eric n shj appear in eric's vapp today? 

This intrvw taken while shj drunken shooting.. eric oppa smile so brightly huh? :D

So i was wrong b4.. this bts pic taken on 23 may 2016.. thats why i told i saw this pic long way ago.. it was monday when eps 7 aired right? But this shj outfit never appear b4 in drama..so it maybe several scene that taken for eps 11..

1 more thing that made me giggling was when d announcement of AOHY drama cast to be given holiday price to phuket.. both agency of shj n eric confirmed to be attend.. first shj side then eric side confirm it "so fast".. but i feel like "dating" confirmation from their agency..hahaha..sorry just delulu things for fun... :D

Seems Han Tae Jin has new hobby, punch Do Kyung's face...hahahaha....

@enigmatic_zephy Eric had several dramas. First time I watched him was Super Rookie, very hillarious comedic drama. It was an old drama (2005?) and Eric still very young. He acted with Han Ga In. Personally, I prefer him in comedic roles because he just so natural to play dorky characters. I also like his drama Korea Secret Agency with Ha Ji Min. Their chemistry also very very good. Then, Que Sera Sera. Oh well, he was totally jerk there, so I don't think you like it :P Discovery of Romance also very good. He was a stupid jerk but during the story goes, he became better man. I don't really like Spy Myung Wol, but some people like it. So maybe you can try.

As I know, Eric dated Kim Hee Sun and Park Shi Yeon. But I heard with Park Shi Yeon, the girl got so many hates from fans during their dating and since they broke up, Eric never openly dating to public anymore. It is sad that even until now (when Park Shi Yeon already married, having child), both name still attaching each other. And do you know that Park Shi Yeon sue for divorce after 5 years married? And again, knetz comments about possibility of Eric-Park Shi Yeon getting back. very sad for both of them.. Honestly, I don't think Eric is single. If you know what I mean ;) Same just like other celebs. They're dating secretly, perhaps. But again, I'm not sure about that.

Speaking about korean skin, I studied in Korea for 6 years and believe me Korean skin are so good. They have very smooth skin and with less hairy lol... And during my study there, my skin also became really good. My guess, Korea has very clean air, I mean less polution. Second, the eating habit is so good. They eat rice with small portion but they always include several menu as side dish. Kimchi, fish/ or any meats, soup, vegetables. So, usually they will eat 5 or 6 menu during eating time but all with small portion. They also slim. It's rare to see chubby or over weight people anywhere. I think it's because of their habit that not eating heavy meal after 7 pm. 

35 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

So i was wrong b4.. this bts pic taken on 23 may 2016.. thats why i told i saw this pic long way ago.. it was monday when eps 7 aired right? But this shj outfit never appear b4 in drama..so it maybe several scene that taken for eps 11..

I was thinking about you when I saw these pics being posted on Instagram again. Yeah, Eric's outfit is different from the bouquet scene. Like I said before they don't film in sequence. They must have filmed the interior shots in advance because they've been filming a lot of exterior shots these past couple of days. Good for us because we get a lot of BTS pics.^_^

I remember 1 episode from Shinhwa Broadcast wherein Sistar is the guest and Eric was asked by one Sistar member if he would still pursue a girl if the girl tells her to stop smoking, then Eric said "No" with conviction. Eric's smoking habit has been a part of his life and he's open about this fact, and I think it was really hard for him to give up this vice of his. Whatever or whoever made him stop, there must really be a deep elaborated reason. For shipper's sake let's just think that it was his own decision because he doesn't want his leading lady smell the aroma of cigar from him. Hihi :wub:

This week's episodes are gonna be quite emotional based on the preview given and bts pics :( 

I hope OHY1 really considers what PDK did to HTJ and I want her to be richard simmons mad at him! THAT would be realistic. And PDK's gotta mull over that for a bit as well....and admit verbally what he did was wrong and stupid! HTJ....something tells me you're gonna do something stupid like well idk...ram someone with your car perhaps....?? DON'T! (Please....)

Is it too hopeful to wish that this angst ends in ep 12?? Cause we still have PDK's visions to solve! And more sweet OTP scenes jebal....

@PutriSalju Sweetie..I just realized that I watched all Eric's dramas just like you hahahahahaha..tbh the first drama I saw for him was "Spy Myung Wol" and he was HOT ..there is this "thing" that he used to do with his lips when he is angry ..I was like who is this precious one !! so I did my research and i end up watching all of his dramas since then..not because of his lips of course but because i loved his acting and i still do :wub:

Okay ..so the reason why I came back is because I was with my sister in the mall and she wanted to buy a mascara..so the girl in the beauty shop was suggesting some Brands for my sister and suddenly i heard " Isadora " and i was like " WHAAAAT ?!!" everyone looked at me and I was so embarrassed ..my sister totally kicked me out of the shop and god I'm embarrassed to death ..I thought that this drama is driving me crazy ..I don't know i heard Isadora so i thought this girl is watching AMO too but actually she was talking about Isadora's mascara..and i'm so shocked that there is a brand called Isadora ..I mean, I don't know i'm sure i have seen it before it's just i didn't care about the name until this drama happened..thank you Isadora for embarrassing me today ..this drama is slowly ruining my social life..:P
and yeah ..my sister totally bought Isadora's mascara ..because she is watching AMO too..seems like i'm not the only crazy one here ..And that's it.. y'all can go ahead and laugh at me.. because I'm pretty sure that we're gonna cry in this week because of this drama ..my heart is not ready :tears:

Archived