❤GooWon COUPLE❤(Seo Dae Young❤Yoon Myung Joo from DotS)

Adwina Oltariani

April 12, 2016

'Descendants of the Sun' stars get role on memory sticks

By Lee Jin-a The Korea Times

450usb.jpg

"Descendants of the Sun" USB Memory Sticks / Courtesy of KBS

Are you worried about missing actor Song Joong-ki after KBS TV drama "Descendants of the Sun" ends this week?

A USB memory stick might help alleviate your lovesickness.

KBS said Monday it has started selling 16-gigabyte memory sticks glued to small figures shaped like the drama's four main characters.

The memory sticks are on sale at Korea's major online shopping malls, including Gmarket, Auction, 11ST, Interpark and the Pepper Shaker, for 26,000-28,000 won.

KBS previously sold five types of handmade cookies symbolizing the drama's main characters. 

ja9631@gmail.com

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kim Ji Won was not what Jin Goo had expected?

jin-goo_1460471501_af_org.jpg

Actor Jin Goo relayed his first impression of his co-star Kim Ji Won, who plays his love interest in 'Descendants of the Sun,' during his April 12 appearance on MBC FM4U's 'Park Kyung Lim's 2 O'Clock Date.'

"Kim Ji Won in a beverage CF left a deep impression," he revealed.  "Our company even said that we should recruit her.  I thought she was a tomboy, but when I saw her in real life, she was a mature woman with sincerity and charisma.

"When I saw the script, I imagined the character Yoon Myung Joo as a tall and glamorous female soldier.  That's why I wondered whether she could take on that image, but on the day of her fitting for her soldier uniform, all of the male staff members were [in awe]."

search : allkpop

19 minutes ago, peace79 said:

Maybe wedding dress for dots..:glasses:

Credit to koreandispatch@Istagramm

oh god i wish hahah

unfortunately it's just from her photoshoot for mollis the jewelry brand 

but i'm going to keep my hopes up! maybe we'll get to see a wedding in the finale anyway:)

16 minutes ago, rameennoodles said:

oh god i wish hahah

unfortunately it's just from her photoshoot for mollis the jewelry brand 

but i'm going to keep my hopes up! maybe we'll get to see a wedding in the finale anyway:)

Hehehe...Hope so..i'm ok with happy ending or open ending even sad ending if the ending is satisfy and logic...and honestly DOTS OST really daebakkkkk...just like the drama & actress/actor..good combination..DAEBAK..Everything in one cup..tasty n delicious....

i find this photo so funny. judging goowon lol

271BF44156FD70AC11AC77

i hope the last 2 episodes will have a good story for goowon and ofc have more goowon scenes.

i wonder why DY leave his dogtags. i understand when he did it in previous episode because it was a secret mission, but this time is official mission right? is it ok for a soldier to not bring his dogtags in official mission?

Looks like MJ going to Uruk again...

SJ and DY flashback umbrella scene

When DY tells SJ he's dating MJ

MJ eat with Kibum eat ramen together 

MJ mentions DY both of them SAD

YSJ IS ALIVE BUT WHERE IS SDY!!!!!!  where is my sdy

But If SJ survives that means DY too......can't wait for the reunion of DY and MJ too right right ???

today's episode has so much MJ but i am still disappointed. i thought goowon's problem will be resolved soon, we will get more happy scene, cafe scene, another flashbacks, or even hot scene but i was wrong and it's already ep 15.

i don't have high hope anymore for the last episode. shipping second OTP are so difficult lol

btw i love MJ and KB scene. been waiting for it <3

Episode 16 Text Preview

긴 이별의 끝. 네 사람의 행복한 일상은 과연 계속될 수 있을까. *** 16부, 마지막 회 예고 영상은 서비스되지 않습니다

The long separation has ended. Can the four people being happy in their everyday lives be expected to continue? *** The video preview for Episode 16 will not be provided.

Credits to @parisonheaven  for translating this.

4 people = SDY IS ALIVE!!! 

제16부
긴 이별의 끝. 
네 사람의 행복한 일상은 과연 계속될 수 있을까. 

*** 16부, 마지막 회 예고 영상은 서비스되지 않습니다.

EP16
The end of the long separation.
Will the happy everyday lifes of the 4 of them be able to continue?

***EP16, there will be no video service for the last episode's preview.

what happen with DY T_T Still alive or no ???

4 minutes ago, kdramalovers said:

I REALLY HOPE THIS WILL BE IN THE NEXT EPISODE PLEASE:bawling::heart:

omg is that the letter he left for her!?!?! maybe??!!? she didn't read it in this episode right?

ugh i had to stop live streaming today's episode halfway through but judging by the comments i guess we'll have to wait for MJ and DY's reunion until tmrw. how am i supposed to sleep tonight?! 

if this scene isn't included in ep 16 ill cry i've been waiting so long to see it so it better happen! and i've lost all hope for any more kiss scenes so im just going to pray the writer gives us a satisfactory conclusion for this couple

4 minutes ago, rameennoodles said:

omg is that the letter he left for her!?!?! maybe??!!? she didn't read it in this episode right?

ugh i had to stop live streaming today's episode halfway through but judging by the comments i guess we'll have to wait for MJ and DY's reunion until tmrw. how am i supposed to sleep tonight?! 

if this scene isn't included in ep 16 ill cry i've been waiting so long to see it so it better happen! and i've lost all hope for any more kiss scenes so im just going to pray the writer gives us a satisfactory conclusion for this couple

OMGG she haven't read the letter yet!!! omggg ahhh NOW i can't go to sleep tonight I actually live streaming in schoool today. :sweatingbullets: If i don't live stream today and tomorrow episode I really can't live with myself I have to know what happen next!!!! I don't want to wait, not really good at waiting. ^_^ And yeah if this scene isn't included in tomorrow episode i'll cry and fly to Seoul and talk to the writer :angry: Lets us pray for the writer to give us Goowon fan a great happy ending for our Goowon:heart: 

Archived