❤GooWon COUPLE❤(Seo Dae Young❤Yoon Myung Joo from DotS)

Adwina Oltariani

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the ending and I though the finale was Goowon's episode.  Their snow reunion had more impact than song couple. I laughed out loud when MJ said "i'm pregnant" :rolleyes: and of course their kiss scene in the snow so beautiful.. and I love the the cafetaria scene so much :blush:when MJ seduce DY it was very cute made me smile to see it , I was touched when DY told MJ what he wrote long ago its so sweet and when MJ kissed his lips I screamed "U GO GIRL" hahah she is indeed a girl crush :P Is that the hot scene what jingoo said? but to be honest I hope what he meant hot scene is bed scene lol and in episode 15  MJ said would reserve hotel room so I imagine there will be a bed scene B) 

ahh one of the best scenes is when DY dancing with a blank expression is too funny I almost fainted lol

Thank you guys for this thread...thanks for sharing... I hope we can see goowon couple again in another drama as a couple again :)

31 minutes ago, dewisuswiryani said:

@debbsthebee help me create gif all DY cut when he dancing red velvet cz kdramalovers's gif didnt work to me :tears: thank youuu..

Seriously he so funny when dancing with straight face lol even alpha team include captain yoo try to stop him lol xD

31 minutes ago, dewisuswiryani said:

@debbsthebee help me create gif all DY cut when he dancing red velvet cz kdramalovers's gif didnt work to me :tears: thank youuu..

Seriously he so funny when dancing with straight face lol even alpha team include captain yoo try to stop him lol xD

Yup...i love seo dae young reaction..He really good in singing and dancing...i out of counting how much i replay that vvip moment..kikikikiiki...another one person is commander park..that guy so funny.....i cant believe he also enjoy it..look at his face...hahahaha..

For me the ending dots belongs to seo dae young and yoo myeong joo...salute.....:D

8 hours ago, dewisuswiryani said:

hahhahahahah
12kcxu.gif

12kd5w.gif

and others too!

12kcou.gif

12kctm.gif

12kd90.gif

12kdcp.gif

12kdh1.gif

12kdji.gif
everyday i give you all of my love :)

On 4/15/2016 at 2:05 AM, debbsthebee said:

hahhahahahah
12kcxu.gif

12kd5w.gif

and others too!

Good freaking drama gods! The gifs are too funny! Can I use them on my blog?

Shameless plugs for my latest 2 fics: https://chrysalidding.wordpress.com/2016/04/17/descendants-of-the-sun-fanfic-8-dae-young-myung-joo-157/ and https://chrysalidding.wordpress.com/2016/04/17/descendants-of-the-sun-fanfic-9-dae-young-myung-joo-bouquet/

Till the epilogue!

On 4/14/2016 at 0:00 AM, backtoblack said:

Oh, I've got a question I've been wondering since the beginning; why is the drama named "Descendants of the Sun"? What's the correlation between the name and the storyline? And what is this plot twist KJW said before that would contribute to the title of the series?

I believe it comes from what Mo-yeon said towards the end of Ep 16 that the new groups of doctors and soldiers who swore in would uphold their oaths to do good for mankind "under every sun on this earth".

Also Daniel, in Ep 15, quoted the doctor who created the polio vaccine, on why he didn't patent it - "can you patent the sun?"  This underscores why so many people still try their damnest to do good, despite corporations making even the most altruistic - the saving of lives - into a money-making venture.

On 4/15/2016 at 8:24 AM, honeywell said:

Anyone notice that MJ had a bigger glass than DY when they were drinking together?  DY probably wanted to make sure that he took MJ home and not send her on a taxi again. I really how the women controls the men in this series.

You're right! I went back to rewatch some other episodes, and no matter who she's drinking with, she has a bigger glass! Girl must like her drink! :D

I heard the ending of this drama originally MJ was going to die ... Thanks God she changed the story and make goowon couple has a happy ending :)....

On 4/15/2016 at 7:24 AM, honeywell said:

Anyone notice that MJ had a bigger glass than DY when they were drinking together?  DY probably wanted to make sure that he took MJ home and not send her on a taxi again. I really how the women controls the men in this series.

MJ likes to drink in episode 12 she said she like beer and soju, which I know when to drink beer and soju have to use a large glass that's why MJ always drink with big glasses ^^

13 hours ago, chrysalidding said:

Good freaking drama gods! The gifs are too funny! Can I use them on my blog?

Shameless plugs for my latest 2 fics: https://chrysalidding.wordpress.com/2016/04/17/descendants-of-the-sun-fanfic-8-dae-young-myung-joo-157/ and https://chrysalidding.wordpress.com/2016/04/17/descendants-of-the-sun-fanfic-9-dae-young-myung-joo-bouquet/

Till the epilogue!

thank for the fanfic... I enjoy it.... Can you write a story about goowon couple again though drama has been completed ? :)

8 minutes ago, purpose said:

just read from theseoulstory twitter that goowon actually has bed scene but was edited out. wtf?!?!? why they edited out many precious scenes??????? i am so mad right now :angry:

Did they actually film it?  If they filmed it, they probably edited it out because they know fans of the Song-Song couple would get pissed.

23 minutes ago, honeywell said:

Did they actually film it?  If they filmed it, they probably edited it out because they know fans of the Song-Song couple would get pissed.

'Descendants' director reveals, Goo-Won couple originally has bed scene but was edited out

yes. based on the news i think they indeed filmed it, but got edited out wtf

so JG doesn't lie about the hot scene...

1 hour ago, purpose said:

just read from theseoulstory twitter that goowon actually has bed scene but was edited out. wtf?!?!? why they edited out many precious scenes??????? i am so mad right now :angry:

Dont wan to get my hope up but can we pls see the scene in the 3 episode special??????

1 hour ago, purpose said:

What??!! why they edited out... arrhh!!! Is it because they are afraid of song-song cp fans anger? or is it because Jin Goo is a married man, they are afraid of anything sensitive? I just think that the bed scene shouldn't be edited out. It is a scene that actually showed how their relationship has grown after so many years and had overcame so many obstacles. They have brought their relationship up to another level. 

I think its bcs dots is aired in national tv/channel, so they probably have rules for some "hot scene" 
just wait for the director's cut DVD came out, I think all the cut/deleted/hot/kiss scenes will be on the dvd

Archived