❤GooWon COUPLE❤(Seo Dae Young❤Yoon Myung Joo from DotS)

Adwina Oltariani

after watching with english sub now i realized the angst is not all about DY vs MJ's dad or noble idiocy anymore.

this is about the differences between DY and MJ, how they're dealing with the problem. MJ doesn't want DY to run away again so she used the fastest way she could think of but DY doesn't like the idea because he wants to be accepted by MJ's dad as he is, not as a gift for MJ after she escaped from the death. DY's sad expression :tears:

i think goowon couple's scenes consist of 90% angst and 10% happiness

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What if the cafeteria scene is saved for the finale?  Maybe DY is trying to get MY back?  Dae Young is killing me with all of his taxi pictures and "the only pattern" line.  He's pretty smooth when he wants to be.  No wonder MY fell for him.

7 hours ago, purpose said:

cr : lavenderbyun.tumblr.com

EXCUSE ME YOU TWO?!?!?!? PLEASE HAVE A MERCY FOR MY POOR HEART

look at DY's eyes only focused on MJ's lips lol

kinda disappointed with MJ's dad. i though he already gave up. but let's see what the writer will give us. i want another plot twist if possible.

and where is DY at the last scene??

btw after i saw KJW olleh cf makes me want to see MJ in badass action scene. but it is impossible :(

I agree @purpose I too noticed SDY staring at YMJ's lips. There's just so much written in his gaze I can't stop fangirling! 

With all songsong fans worried about the ending I do feel guilty about grinning like an idiot about the kiss, but I can't help it. We've waited too long. And it was worth the wait.

I just hope that this wasn't jingoo oppa's promised "hot scene". Sure, it was hot. I will always think of this moment whenever someone mentions "autopilot" (like how I think of onew whenever someone mentions chicken or Donald duck). But it was just a kiss. A kiss loaded with so much feeling, especially sexiness. When the site was still loading the gifs were in slow-mo and I could clearly see where SDY's gaze was directed at.

Also, I think this couple has come such a long way during these thirteen episodes. There was just so much angst in their story that I couldn't concentrate on the other couple most of the time. Yeah, I do drool over sjk and I think I cried a li'l bit yesterday about the ending. But my favorite couple is goowon. And I don't think that would ever change. There's something about SDY's silent demeanor. But I feel like he's the chattiest. He speaks with his eyes so much. If they were ever put to words hr would definitely be the guy who speaks 200 words per second. 

Aside from my undeniable love for SDY, I have to say MJ is killing every emotional scene. I just love her acting so much. She's an emotion slave. Ever since heirs I loved her an no offense but I loved her a whole more lot than PSH. I wish we get a different story about goowon couple. They are just so gorgeous! I keep seeing so much muscle on SDY and yet he's thin. Almost like sjk.

And yeah, I wish MJ gets to be a badass sometime soon. Everyone has got that one (or more) time to shine, and even though she survived from that blasted virus, I wish she would get a moment to save SDY or even songsong. Ah.... Wishful thinking...

4 hours ago, inhaleexhale said:

after this episode, SDY is the only one whos parents havent been featured. im still hoping for some backstory on SDY but im guessing we arent going to get any since there are only three episodes left :(

I think they spoke about SDY's past in the first episode a bit when they said about him having the same fate as cutie kibum. (OT how much do I love the adorable thief is called Kim Kibum after onew's SHINee bandmate Key's real name?). I think his parents are dead. And that's why I just want him to share an apartment with MJ or SJ. He always gives his best to his romance and bromance.

not gonna lie i was kind of disappointed by today's kiss scene. all that tension and build up and when it was over i was like.... that's it? don't get me wrong i am grateful (and besides the kiss scene we got a lot of cute moments between the two... the conversation during the double date made my heart melt) but i hope in tomorrow's/next week's (or both preferably lmao) episode we get something more substantial. i'm SUPER excited to see the scene from the ost cover of these two. fingers crossed that it wasn't cut out like their other scenes!!

call me delusional but the screencaps going around the web from one of the supposed steamy scenes from the drama were confirmed to be from a parody right? is that the case for the last image out of the three as well? i'm actually so visually impaired half the time but that ear and hair line kind of look like seo dae young's..........hahahah omg stop me i'm a mess what has this fictional couple reduced me to??

I fell in love with Seo Daeyong he 's really cool and gentle, he said he loved her and will always love her and I love when he held her hand . when they double date made me fall in love again with him , although he has deleted all MJ photo but he doesn't remove the photo that contains the number of taxi plate when they are finished to date :)

kyaaa finally we could see them kissing, they did it lol but actually I had hope that they kisses will hotter than this hahah but it's ok hahah and Seo Dae Yong looks very sexy when kiss her lol :rolleyes:

I understood what DY was thinking and his feeling, he wants to be accepted as a son in law not because the request of MJ but wants to be accepted because himself ,but for MJ because she didn't want DY to run away again and didn't want to be separated again from DY so she took action to invoke to her father to accept DY without having to get out of the army. It's sad when he said his pride was hurt. I hope that her father could be changed and could approve them without any requirement. I hope tonight's episode they get back together and kissing again lol 

14 hours ago, heartoppaya said:

Another two gifs that rocked my socks off..

That jawline... ❤❤❤❤ he's drop dead sexy its a crime oppa!!!

Who else thinks this is so cute? *raises all arms and legs*

I must agree with you... Aww!! that jawline, damn sexy with his hand that turned MJ's face towards him... the only thing I will complain here is...the kiss is not hot enough...haha~~ I'm praying they will have one in coming episodes... I'm not greedy, just one will do...:w00t:

The 2nd gif is so cute. DY carry MJ just like carrying a baby..haha~~ he is strong, can lift her up like this...  

GooWon is practically nonexistant in ep14. It kinda frustrates me, to be honest. I just dont understand why second lead couple have more obstacles than the main OTP. and the next preview makes me afraid too. Seems like someone is going to hurt.. badly. Think positive, guys. GooWon will have their happy ending!!

22 hours ago, heartoppaya said:

Another two gifs that rocked my socks off..

That jawline... ❤❤❤❤ he's drop dead sexy its a crime oppa!!!

Who else thinks this is so cute? *raises all arms and legs*

@heartoppaya ah that kiss. love the gif! started at a new job this week and haven't had time to make my gifs. 

love this scene too. ngawwwwww love them both
Xk02upV.jpg

KoPeBNn.jpg

and then it went downhill from there. AISHHHHHHH 짜증나 makes me so angry that they broke up yet again. I understand where both of them are coming from but still. :(

I'm bored with ep 14  I think in ep 14 MJ only cameo  I did not expect much with GooWon in the next episode. DY position awry, he out military MJ did not agree, in the military MJ's father will separate them. . I think GooWon problems are more serious than the SongSong

8 hours ago, peace79 said:

Mod Edit: Do Not Quote Videos 

No need words...look at their eyes...it's hurt....:bawling:

Credit to : zhaoliyingg @youtube

Yes, it is hurt... she is seeing his reflection from the mirror... so hurt... sob sob...

because im such a pessimist, in the scene where MJ, DY and SJ were all in the room together. MJ said she hoped that DY was in the bed and not SJ. i really hope that isnt foreshadowing anything in the last two episodes. especially since it seems like the alpha is going on another mission

41 minutes ago, debbsthebee said:

@rameennoodles can I just say that your profile pic really expressed this >> "hahahah omg stop me i'm a mess what has this fictional couple reduced me to??" really well. 

seriously!! so frustrated that i'm so invested in these two lmao

okay so since the finale is next week and there's so much i want to see happen i thought it would be cool if we shared the scenes/moments we hope the goowon couple will have during the last two episodes. this is what i want

1. this scene (which better be real)  image-jpg.jpg?w=600

2. a proposal 

3. a wedding (WISHFUL THINKING I KNOW)

4. the scene jin goo talked about during his interview (bc i refuse to believe this week's car scene was what he was talking about)

5. and god there's so much more but i'm not keeping my hopes up. i know there's a lot to resolve for songsong couple and i love those two as much as i love these two so whatever. is it too much to ask for a happy ending for both pairs?

Archived